Sunday, July 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 30 2018

Have you gone to eat at Mozzeria yet?

Where?

Mozzeria. It's a pizza place.

Wait. What's that sign?

Ohh! It's pizza!

Oh I see!

How do you sign that?

Pizza.

Oh I see! Pizza! Ok. Got it.

So yeah, that pizza restaurant is AMAZING!

The food is Deliscious!

The pizza is fresh! The workers are awesome and friendly!

I LOVE that place. You should Try it sometime.

Yeah! I want to try it!

Ok! Ley's go!

For more infomation >> G Comm 103 - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

It was supposed to be just a family Sunday Skating but.. - Duration: 10:18.

at list got it on camera

because I'm a hot girl shit like that yo

hi my name is

Ricardo Lino and and im a wheel addict so it's Sunday morning and Janice chose the

skate park where we're going Janice Durbin valve skate

it's lest we go into a DIY skate park these week we go to another DIY skate

park we just came to the shop to pick some stuff like this camera that I'm

filming right now and Janice is just updating your social media my child

social media thank you could follow the jail in life alright we're now in LA we

should be there at 10:00 there's no traffic at Sunday morning so let's do

this I wanted to vote

save me there's no dock today you're doing good

come I know free free free bossy

mommy's turn take this did you talk

you know what you did wrong ah you know she's wrong Janice you

didn't you didn't spend the full thing are you okay at least you got another

camera shit like that shit like that yo just take that hard Jalen that's what

you should never be doing Jalen look at that nose Jalen good the first time they

do really felt like that huh yeah it's my first ever learn leading for

okay learn the new slide it's not a new slide is the citric acid slide but I

learned it when I turn left I can do it good check

we just got here we're in Redemption the last time we tried to film you didn't do

a proper backside talk now you got to do it come on you're only doing one thing

wrong you need wants to do it you need to land both feet at the same time Yeah

right

yes that was it that was good

I'm gonna try one thing with this on the back wheel I didn't want to do it in the

front once I did it again on the back

slowly okay john cornyn okay cool

that's cool come on

got it I just want to try this thing I think I can do it you just need to put

the camera it's time for lunch my tea just got here it's still on

shorts is he going Matt you have you been have you did you went out the ramp

already you're going watch out here because the floor is not the best you

can do this one now it's easy I'll try it go with Andrew give it give it give a

hand to Android nope no not on shorts that's it we're done for today time for

lunch and yeah don't forget to subscribe but I

hope you enjoyed this one if you did enjoy this one do not forget to give us

thumbs up thumbs up if you didn't like it thumbs down let me just show you

something I just planned right now I just I just went over the rainbow in

slow-mo anyway if you did like this video again just like Andrew said don't

forget to subscribe and more important than anything else just don't forget why

we all started skating because it's fun Cheers

I just got home to the best news about Rob G so I don't even know what to say

I've been seeing so much support from this community for Rob G and I'm just so

happy to see this all I want to say is that whenever someone says that skating

is that you asked them to show any other community with the same power as we have

I mean we raised more than one hundred thousand dollars in one day I guess that

says it all Rob G if you're watching this I wish you all the best I know

you're gonna go over these and can't wait to see you on skate soon

Cheers

For more infomation >> It was supposed to be just a family Sunday Skating but.. - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Así es como Iñaki Urdangarin cultiva tomates y pimientos en la prisión de Brieva - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> Así es como Iñaki Urdangarin cultiva tomates y pimientos en la prisión de Brieva - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Así es como Iñaki Urdangarin cultiva tomates y pimientos en la prisión de Brieva #2 - Duration: 9:18.

For more infomation >> Así es como Iñaki Urdangarin cultiva tomates y pimientos en la prisión de Brieva #2 - Duration: 9:18.

-------------------------------------------

Stree Official Trailer | Rajkummar Rao | Shraddha Kapoor | Dinesh Vijan | Raj & DK | Amar K | Aug 31 - Duration: 2:21.

Please Don't forget to: LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE for the latest Movies Trailers.

For more infomation >> Stree Official Trailer | Rajkummar Rao | Shraddha Kapoor | Dinesh Vijan | Raj & DK | Amar K | Aug 31 - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

SUMMER NIGHT ROUTINE 2018 - Duration: 6:53.

{Summer Night Routine 2018}

so I also decided to play soon because that's right my favorite game in the

worst way if you all would like to see us zones for video just comment down

below I used to walk to work every I know you

guys see how great of a multitasker I am I'm plants and watching you two at the

same time myself a little makeover because before I have a makeover

she was looking uh huh

oh you know so precious when you smile

shading from the back in chive you lose my self indoors

and yes I did more than just my arms but I didn't report it so for the rest of

the night pretty much just do the same thing

oh my phone in my computer so my good nice drinks and I go to sleep so I'm

gonna end the video right here so I'll be so repetitive if you don't want I'm

wondering routine let me know cuz I will do that and thanks for watching don't

forget to follow me on Instagram I post all my YouTube updates on there I'll

have a story highlight full of YouTube update so don't forget about me and

don't forget to Like comment and subscribe because when you subscribe you

support me that makes it don't forget it the Bell so you never miss updates on a

new video and that is it for this video

For more infomation >> SUMMER NIGHT ROUTINE 2018 - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

10 MAKEUP HACKS - TESTED - Duration: 14:43.

Hey guys what the fuck is up?

Welcome back to my channel. Thanks so much for coming back to nan N first time whichever the case

today's video is going to be a

10

Beauty hack video a

10 beauty hacks I have

10 makeup hacks that I'm gonna share with you that I have researched

for that includes almost every kind of area of my face and that

Basically where you apply makeup all over your face a hack for pretty much each section, so I'm gonna try them all out

We're gonna see what the fuck happens

I'm gonna remove the Hat

and the makeup and we're gonna start pretty much from scratch and we're gonna go and see if they work if they're good and

If they're worth using going forward without further ado, I will be back

Alright I am back with my nubbin hi and fuckin proud. I'll tell ya as you can see I've got

Everything basically gone except one, eyebrow

Because that's gonna be part of the whole like testing thing under her. What I'm going to do is

do this half of my face with how I

normally would apply whatever it is that I'm doing and then this half of my face is going to be

with all the hacks to see if there's really much of a difference if it helped if it made it worse or

Whatever the fuck the first hack that I learned and read about was applying an ice cube to your pores

Before applying primer or anything that way so it helps close your pores and you see less of them

I've got my eye scoop here

And unfortunately, I'm gonna apply it to my face fucking hate being cold. This is like like I'm fucking torturing myself

Alright, it's from a real fuckin Center guys. It's already melting in my hand. I'm scared

I don't want to do it one two. Okay, let's just holy fuck. I'm such a baby. Oh

And it's dripping everywhere of course. Oh, this is fucking terrible

whoa

I'll wake you up in the morning

Making a mess. So I'm using the cover FX

Blurring primer for this. I guess they kind of look a little bit smaller

My face is cold as shit

You know, actually I think it really did kind of work. No, it's not something you can see like

totally but if you like this side you can see

more pores up close

And not as many on this side, but I don't know

I'm sure I could just be seeing shit and the other side I'm just gonna play normally

So the next thing that I'm gonna do is my foundation so this is the second tip to make it thicker you're supposed to apply

some translucent powder in with the foundation

So first, I'm just going to apply it normally to the one side of my face another tip

the third tip is going slower and

Using a dabbing motion to get it to blend better instead of rushing through it

So on this half of my face, I'm going to use a kabuki brush, and I'm going to just go quick

I'm just going to quickly apply it and then this side of my face

I'm going to use a damp and sponge and I'm just going to go slower and

Take my time and just go in and out and with a thicker coverage foundation

So first is the thinner regular normal foundation

But I'm using is what I normally use as well, which is my makeup for ever HD foundation

That's just the shit that I invested in and then I normally use cuz it was expensive

Okay, that's that side now. I'm going to take some on my hand and I'm going to mix it with some

translucent powder to thicken it

Know how I'm gonna do this, so I'm just taking some elf translucent powder and

I guess a brush. I

Don't know what I'm doing. I didn't think this through

Yeah, I'm gonna put it on a pallet on the back of a pallet and mix it on there

We're gonna try that I did not think that through and then some powder

So it's a little thicker I'll give it that

I'm just gonna

Apply it now. I'm just gonna just go through the motions and

Do it slowly. I

Guess it's a bit thicker sure did not minimize my pour as much

I'm pairing the two sides if you

tell it like

My freckles are more visible on this side and they are more covered on this side

so I think that kind of worked so then you don't have to apply too much of

your stuff you can mix it in with your

Frickin powder so okay. Sure. Sure. So the next tip I have this is tip number

Boa is by putting red on your under eye

For your concealer so it helps diminish

Circles under your eyes. So I'm gonna take a red lipstick and try it. I

Bought a new wine by our friend Jordan introduced it to me. It's called saints and sinners

It's fucking fabulous. So I'm not gonna put the lipstick directly on my face

It kind of looks orange II pinkie, but this is the reddest I have without it being like loss just gonna take a brush

I'm just gonna take some off and apply it to my one side under eye

Trust the process just trust the process now. I'm going to try my concealer over top

this one and this one and

Normally and just see what kind of difference it makes

So that is just with normal concealer and for that I use very messy Mac prolong concealer

I've had it forever now. I'm gonna apply it on the other side

You know when I was younger and um, I

used that concealer as

foundation I

Didn't know what I was doing and I'm like, oh, yes, I need some armor more that foundation

You know the stuff that's in the tiny bottle like what a waste of money

I'm like poke am I paying so much money for some fucking foundation that's in the tiniest little bottle

Well, duh Sheena because it's not fucking foundation. It's fucking concealer Lou get your shit together

Anyway, let's apply over top

So verdict I guess it worked

Yeah, I don't know I can't tell like I always have natural baggage look under my eyes so

Maybe with like a finished look like it'll look better

I'm gonna put some powder on and just bake it a little bit

And just see if it makes a difference after it's kind of all done

I'm using more like an elf packed translucent powder just over top

So that shit's gonna bake for a little bit and we're gonna move on the fifth tip I have is

How to apply your eyebrows so that's why I left this one on and this is how I normally do my eyebrows

so I'm gonna do the trick for the other side that is a very common thing that people do and that is basically

Measuring everything out to put eyebrow shit on properly I use the elf

brows shit what they do is

measuring out

So let's go here

Going up to the middle of your eye

so that is kind of where my

Arches anyways, then right down the center of your nose

Which is right where my brows end

Now what I like to do is where I have a fade in front is apparently too long

For how it's supposed to fit your eyes

So I'm gonna just do these off-camera quick here

Because they take really long to do and then I'll come back and see if there's much of a difference

Okay, so this is the very quickly done

improved brow

It doesn't look too much different. I definitely have to shorten it

What I normally do is bring it down more

my arch is usually different like it's more Archy and

Then I usually bring this more forward to be able to have a more faded

Look, I pretty much have to stop right there and I do have hair still here because I cover it

I don't know. I feel like it's just too short for me here and that like my eyebrows. I don't know

Do you guys like it? Does it look better or does it look worse than the other side like for my face?

It's supposed to be the proper way

But like I don't know I feel about it, you know, so let me know your thoughts down below

So tip number six is doing a powder over top of my eyes

To be able to do a really smooth finish. I shadow look so I'm gonna do something really quick really simple

We're gonna put some concealer on my lid first

I like to use that more than I like to use primer just is a better look that way whew

I'm glad I didn't use this brush because it didn't look like there was anything on it

But there was black a lot of black that would have been just a hot fucking mess on my eye

I'm gonna use this bigger foundation brush apply it to both eyes

just all over nice and even

Now this is something I always do anyways

but I figured it'd be a good hack because I don't know how many people actually use it or utilize it and

That is putting a translucent powder over top of it. So it's just a smoother finish

So I'm just using elfs little translucent powder for your under eye

Just apply that to the top

I'm gonna leave this other I just with nothing on it and then we're just gonna take

Just a pallet here and just kind of go cray-cray and I'm going to apply just like just a regular color

I'll go with this pinky color here on the nine done. I just seeing how it lays

So that's that I there and the other eye

Okay

So in my opinion they kind of look the same but in the long term

I think it will last longer throughout the day because it's got a base on there and keep it from creasing

you be the judge the

seventh thing

Yes, seven thing I'm gonna do is apply. Mascara. Now. I'm going to use just a regular

Like cush milk mascara on my eyes on this. I just normally

Just one layer cuz the other eye

We're gonna put some powder on it just to make it

More fuller and see if it works. I'm just gonna apply the powder and the first layer I'll be right back

So I've applied the first layer for both now

I'm going to put another layer of powder onto the one I the other hack that's involved is number eight is

doing a

Business card behind your eyes. So then you don't get any on your finished product of your of your eyeball

I don't have a business card with me just gonna take a piece of paper and then we're gonna put it like this

And see if it works put more powder on my eye

Just to dry it up so I can apply my mascara see if this works

Oh

Good oh

My good so that card idea was kind of weird and terrible didn't like it

But I definitely think that powder one works for sure

I'm just not really taking my time as much but you can see

They're definitely more fuller on this side than they are this side, but they kind of look like spider legs, too

So whatever you'll pay me in the last tip that I have is applying Libby

I have a problem that they bleed all the time and I don't use lip liners so I don't have white liner

you're supposed to use white liner and line your lips to help with it not blending and

smudging out and shit

So I'm just gonna apply this to my lips. I'll be right back. This is essentially just a nude color

Pencil so I used that instead

And then we're just gonna apply some

lippy all over we're gonna use a really dark bold color because

Guess that's what today's about just fucking try new shit

So verdict says I'm not very good at putting lipstick on at all

But this might have to be a long-term wear type testing, but I can tell that it definitely

Fuck this is turning out to be disastrous. Look at this, honey. Just fucking gancho over here

Well, I might as well just fucking try out a vampire look today. Well, it seems to work

But I got a test out all day and I don't have all day right now. I just don't have all day

So let's get this shit off of my face right now

Definitely baked it but you can see the red underneath my eye and it might look better if I did it on both sides

But I didn't so

Maybe it'll look good

Like it'll it looks pretty decent if I do this and then it's a lot lighter when I do that

So I think that red trick works you just maybe don't use as much my last tip

Which I'm running out of time for here basically is taking mascara applying it on a fan and then putting it on your bottom lashes

for more accuracy now I

Personally just wouldn't do that. I just like putting it on so they normal fucking spoolie

I'm just applying that shit basically

just be careful not have to fucking go all ham so

That's my tips. So I hope y'all like it and let me know what you think down below

Have a great rest of your night. I love y'all so much. Thanks for watching. Bye

For more infomation >> 10 MAKEUP HACKS - TESTED - Duration: 14:43.

-------------------------------------------

అమావాస్య రోజున ఇలాచేస్తే జనాకర్షణ పెరుగుతుంది | Astrology | Attraction - Duration: 2:52.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL

For more infomation >> అమావాస్య రోజున ఇలాచేస్తే జనాకర్షణ పెరుగుతుంది | Astrology | Attraction - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Top Reasons Why K1 Fiance Visa is Better than CR1 Spouse Visa - Duration: 11:43.

This is Fred Wahl the VisaCoach

Today's topic is: Why Fiance Visa is better than Spouse Visa

Visa Coach

Fast, Easy and Personal

I am Fred Wahl, the VisaCoach, I am known for the

personal one-on-one relationship that WE share, (that's you, me and your partner), as WE work

together, as a TEAM, to overcome the many challenges

of immigration,

Please don't risk your happiness, Don't go this course alone.

Alone, it's far too easy to make mistakes that cause tears,

delays and expensive denials.

Do Pick up the Phone and speak with me directly, so that,

you and I, can get to know each other.

This is the complimentary case evaluation I talk about

later.

If we are compatible, that's the beginning of our beautiful

relationship to get you the immigration approvals you need.

This is what two of my clients Hamid and Marjan, had to say: Marjan comes from Iran and I helped

her get her Fiance visa.,

She said it took 45 minutes and they went over almost 90% of the

sample questions you had given us.

She was amazed by how spot on you were.

She got a letter saying Congratulations on the conditional approval of your visa........

She said they asked a lot of questions about age difference,

my family and even tried to test her to see if I had told her

about my incarceration.

These people even read the chat messages that we printed as evidence

of relationship and asked why you guys were talking about

this and that.

At the end, one of the two interviewers left and the other

one whispered to Marjan "Be honest with me, why are you marrying him,

is it for the Green Card?"

She handled it well

Thanks again,

Well, you are most welcome: Hamid + Marjan

Now, lets talk about Why a Fiance Visa is better than a Spouse Visa.

I get calls every day.

And the conversation usually starts with no preamble but "I have

a girl or boy friend overseas, please tell me, what is the BEST visa to get him or her

here, Fiance or Spouse"?"

My answer always is "well, it depends upon your situation and what your priorities are.

It depends on what is important to you.

Is it fastest speed?

Lowest Cost?

Relative simplicity?

Are children involved?

How old are they?

Do you have enough income to self sponsor or do you need a co-sponsor?"

And so on.

Only after I understand what the person's situation is, and what his or her priorities

are, can I suggest what visa might fit.

On reviewing annual US immigration statistics comparing how many K1 fiance visas are issued,

compared to CR1 spouse visas, there is no clear cut winner in the "which is better"

contest.

Amazingly enough it's a TIE !

In recent experience about 40,000 of EACH are issued annually.

Again the real answer is "it depends".

That is one of the main reasons I invite future clients to first book a free case evaluation

with me.

Besides giving us the chance to get to know each other, and feel if we can work together,

it gives me the opportunity to learn what is going on, and what the person wants.

Then together we discuss the pros and cons and figure out which of the two visas best

fits.

But today, I am going to list just the PROS, the TOP positive reasons why most who choose

the Fiance Visa path, actually choose it.

Next month I will take the other side and list the top reasons why a Spouse visa path

is chosen instead.

Reason #1.

Fiance visa is twice as fast

In 2018 this means while a spouse visa takes 14 to 18 months on average, a Fiance visa

will get your fiancee to the US much sooner, in half the time, only 8 to 9 months on average.

The reason the spouse visa takes longer than the fiance visa, is because the time to approve

permanent residency is included in the spouse visas processing time.

A K1 Fiancée visa is considered a non-immigrant visa.

Non-immigrant means it is only for a short and temporary stay, and that is only 90 days.

This compares to a regular immigration visa like a CR1 Spouse Visa which not only gives

the person permission to enter the USA, but also grants permission to remain permanently

as a lawful permanent green card holding resident.

A fiance visa does not need to include the the time it takes to review for permanent

residency and green card approval, only approval for a short 90 day visit instead.

And immigration knows that their fiance visa review can be less vigorous and thus faster

because they understand, that if the fiancee marries and applies to remain in the USA,

there will be a second chance to review the applicant all over again, when the new bride

or groom applies for permanent residency after arrival, after the wedding.

Reason #2.

Wedding in USA

The second reason a fiance visa is better is when the couple wants to celebrate their

wedding in the United States.

Usually this means they want to share their happiness with their American family and friends.

Reason #3.

Fiance's Children ages 18 to 21 are still eligible to immigrate with Parent

The third reason that a fiancée visa is better is when the foreign fiancé wants to bring

his or her children to the USA, who are 18 years of age or older.

When applying for a fiance or spouse visa the American sponsor can also at the same

time apply to bring to the USA the dependent children of his or her fiance or spouse.

If the wedding has taken place, the American sponsor can apply for a spouse visa, and regular

immigration for any child who was under 18 years old on the day of the wedding.

The American Spouse is limited to only apply for the under

18 year old's.

Any children aged 18 to 21 would be left behind.

However, if the couple is not married, and instead applying for a Fiance Visa, then the

American can sponsor the older children too, up to 21 years of age.

Reason #4.

Single trip Engagement appears more bona fide vs single trip Wedding.

Finally a fiance visa may be better than a spouse visa, when a couple plans to only meet

once, only make one trip, and only meet a single time and then apply for the visa.

This is because the timeline of their relationship will seem to make more common sense.

The couple who makes a marriage proposal, after meeting face to face, that then applies

for a visa have followed a more normal courtship progression of getting to know each other

first, before making life changing decisions.

And if their acquaintance has been short, they still have more time to get to know each

other, while the fiance visa is pending before having to make the final commitment at the

altar.

This compares to a couple who has never met, and sight unseen, agree to marry, make arrangements

in advance of the trip, and then almost without catching breath to get over jet lag move directly

from arrivals at the airport to the altar.

Remember the consular officer making the approve or deny decision, does not know you.

Does not know how honest and sincere you are.

However, he is aware of some dishonest people who offer money and a free overseas trip,

to an American willing to marry, then sponsor a foreigner for immigration.

If your genuine relationship follows the same apparent course that some common sham applications

follow, the consular officer might not be able to identify yours from the other.

And for a consular officer, "when in doubt, the safest decision, is to deny"

To summarize, Couples who only have ONE TRIP, to meet in person, then propose, then apply

for fiance visa, will appear to a skeptical consular officer more Bona Fide, than a couple

who only have ONE TRIP, where all marriage plans, had been made and committed to in advance

of the first in-person meeting, and who carried out those prearranged plans immediately upon

arrival.

Next time I will describe the top good reasons why a CR1 Spouse Visa is better.

This was Fred Wahl, The VisaCoach

Please "like" or add your comments to this video.

Then go to VisaCoach.com and sign up for the VisaCoach

monthly newsletter.

Each month it is full of tips and advice on marriage based immigration.

And its free of charge.

And when you sign up you get two free ebooks I have written

"120 K1 Visa Interview Practice Questions, and "5 Things you must know before starting

your visa"

Finally, when you are ready to get started, call for

your complimentary case evaluation and speak with me directly,

Before starting on your immigration adventure, before

entering an arcane maze of rules, regulations and procedures,

before committing yourself to a risky path that could

mean an end to your happiness, speak with the VisaCoach

and ask for his Free Case Evaluation.

He listens to you to learn the red flags and strengths

of your case, your eligibility and goals.

He will suggest which visa is right for you, the best strategy

to get it, and how soon your love could join you.

VisaCoach's friendly advice and support might make

the difference between approval and denial, and

could save you months, or years, of loneliness and separation.

What have you got to lose?

Book your free evaluation today.

For more infomation >> Top Reasons Why K1 Fiance Visa is Better than CR1 Spouse Visa - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

Street Of Sai Gon | Sia - Chandelier (Matthew Heyer Remix) ♪ - Duration: 4:18.

Thanks for watching !!!

For more infomation >> Street Of Sai Gon | Sia - Chandelier (Matthew Heyer Remix) ♪ - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Khôi Mập Gặp Bà Ghẹ Khi Đang Livestream | Kids TV - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Khôi Mập Gặp Bà Ghẹ Khi Đang Livestream | Kids TV - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Zing Zing Zingat || Dhadak Movies || Aaradhi Competition Mix || Dj Kiran KS || Hindi & Marathi Song - Duration: 2:47.

please like share comment & subribe

No comments:

Post a Comment