Friday, July 27, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 27 2018

*NEW* GOBLIN BARREL GLITCH in Clash Royale!!

Oh crap, no, you guys probably wanted a facecam today

Honestly, I can open up the software and start recording the webcam, but I'm gonna keep it simple in my last video

I think I said I would have different hair by the time you saw me next and my hair is still like still red

So nothing has changed. I'm still the same old kid with big eyes

But today we're gonna mix it up a little bit. I made a deck that has a lot of spammy cards

So when the lava hound explodes it has the lava pulps three goblins come out of the Goblin barrel two

Barbarians from the battle RAM and then I have the skeleton barrel which drops like a mini skeleton army

So essentially a lot of the cards in the stack are just gonna piss off my enemy

I've never used this deck before so it may be good. It'll probably be

Let's figure out. Hey, we're against raise up from the black army

Oh also also also also I have the clone spell this. I don't know when I'm gonna use it

I'm gonna try to play it super smart that way like I don't waste it on anything. Obnoxious

But we put a lava hound down for the first play of the game

We're actually gonna kite over this bandit with a battle RAM. And as far as this balloon goes honestly screw the balloon

There's no real point for us to like try and stop it instead. We're just gonna go for an all-out

Absolute banger push on this side. We are gonna get ourselves the poisons bow down sending in the Goblin barrel now

We're gonna get our clothes fall ready. Maybe. Oh we did have arrows which which really kind of sucks for us

But at this point we're gonna send in our skeleton barrel

it's gonna keep on

Spamming this guy with stuff and I would really like to put this clone spell down. You really would have liked to oh, no

Oh, let's get it all baby. I don't even care. There's a wizard there. Holy crap it worked. Wow

That was actually super badass. I

I just was not

Anticipating that at all. So as far as all discos, I'm gonna let him take that right tower with the bandit

Um the Bandit may get my princess. Oh man. Okay, it's cool. Just kind of had a little bit of a reset

I'm gonna try to get another tower

But I'm kind of scared. Okay, let's go for it. We have another lava hound down this time

Let's put ourselves in a ways

It kind of sucks that there are some bats though, but moping we should be able to stop this balloon crap crap

Okay. We took one hit which I'm pretty upset about. It's right here

We're gonna put a goblin barrel down on top of this electra wizard

I've never put a goblin barrel like that before but it actually kind of worked out decent for us. Oh

Wait, okay. The dudes dead next up. Let's just put a poison spell rate there fold it up with a clone spell

Oh, no, no. No, they all died

That was such a waste of a clone spell like it's not even funny as far as all that goes really not too concerned battle

Ran no. Oh man. No. Are we gonna lose this battle all we can't I do not want to let it happen

We just got to go all out for to push up here. Oh, wait, why star one Goblin? What the hell?

Did anyone just see that what is going on in this battle? I gotta play it a bit slower

I'm kind of just putting cards down without really thinking about things and it's kind of biting me in the ass a little bit

Let's just keep this up. We should be set right here

We're just gonna take it slow nice and slow and we'll be good. Come on. Stop everything. Yes. Yes

There goes his balloon awesome so far

So good. Ah, let's just put a lava hound down in the very middle

I kind of just want to distract everything at the same time

So this guy just needs one more hit on our Tower kinda sucks. He had a wizard there

We would have totally destroyed that other tower if we had some more time, but we lost honestly, I'm not too upset

I just thought this deck was like super funny and super troll ish

So we're gonna hop into another one played a bit slower and hopefully we can get a win on

Oh, this man is starting off with the furnace. I'm gonna make him regret this one boys. Let's try to get a pretty

Decent poisons fell down trying to get a lot of stuff with that and really want to take care of that winch

Holy crap, let's get ourselves a princess down in the bag

I am gonna put a battle RAM in front of that just so oh that was such a fail

They add the poisons found man. Okay. Okay, it's cool. Instead. I'm gonna take just one a bit slow

It's just get a massive II was a bright. They're not really taking any damage and the II was making a few hits off

Oh, never mind. He oh god. How do I stop this? How do I stop this? How do I stop this?

Why did I use that? I just should have took the damage man, Sacheen 88 Oh guys

I do not got anything to play here. I do not have anything to play here boys. What the am I supposed to do

Okay, just calm down bro. It's cool. We're gonna send all this stuff and screw his troops down there. We are just gonna absolutely

Bamboozle this guy screw the witch man. Why did I put the EU is down you ever just like, honestly

I'm not even thinking right now. I'm just kind of putting random stuff down

Let's see if we can come back from this battle time to get our trihard pants on boys

Oh no, no, no I missed the clones thought, okay

We still kind of got it totally wanted to get the clones fall down a second sooner

That was just that was such a massive fail

I'm not sure if anyone was expecting me to like come back from this battle. But wow, this was this was rough

Maybe we should go just beat a clan mate because this this deck isn't working on ladder

For a variety of reasons the main one being that I just I completely suck at this game. So you know what?

We're just gonna go to the clan chat. Let's submit some zaps. Imma just send this friendly battle out whoever accepts

I'm gonna kick their in this video. Let's give it a shot. Ah guys

So no one has accepted but two more people just got on gonna wait like 10 more seconds

Hopefully someone lets me win. You know what there's a live attack

Let's go see how killer Klowns is doing this person is actually on my friends with all due minutes left

Yeah, I didn't watch net. So here we have. Oh, yeah, this is actually a professional clash Royale player

He lives in my house with me

Not a lot of people know this but I live in a team house for an eSports company called immortals

The reason I haven't made it like super public yet

or I haven't made a lot of videos with my

Housemates and stuff is just because people are still moving over and getting settled in but soon trust me

There will be behind your videos. Oh, yeah, baby. Look who accepted the Matt

I'm just gonna say this right away. This person is literally just gonna stop me

Daniel go easy. Okay, we're gonna start off with a lava hound, uh could be a good decision could be bad

Let's see, but see what he's gonna send in right here

I'm just gonna put a princess down pretty crappy princess placement

Honestly, as far as all of this goes, I am gonna be using the ewha's there just to kind of reset everything

I don't know what he has for this lava hound. I'ma just take these a bit slow Daniel

I don't want to lose do you yeah, we're gonna go with that poison spell right there

Um, let's hope he doesn't have arrows. He probably has this app. Let's be real. Um, he has something for this lava hound

I'm very certain. Oh

Okay, I thought he was about to freeze all the puffs with that ice spirit. That was almost perfect. Ah, shoot

Okay weirdest. We're going all in on this side right now because I had nothing to stop that hog rider. Oh god

Oh god, that was at whoo. That was brutal. I just got shut down

so

incredibly hard

Yeah, why did I put that princess down? What was I thinking man? Oh, not again

All I got is divas man. Go easy on me. Bret go easy on me, dude. Oh Jesus

My ice wizard is just being absolutely fried. So yeah, it looks like this battle is going extremely

Downhill he's probably going easy on me, but we're still losing pretty bad

Maybe this can be the push though that we some how many hogs does this man have?

We're just gonna keep this up gonna get my skeleton barrel in the very bag screw all of his troops

We're gonna go all out with a bat push right here. This is just gonna be hit boys. Oh my god

He's not gonna handle it. He is not gonna handle it boys. He doesn't know what's coming

Hey guys, we know what's coming baby. Oh my god. There goes his log. We got everything on the tower

Holy crap, we're gonna keep up the aggression baby gonna get the poison spell down

We need another clone spell like ASAP. This is just so funny. We got one tower. Holy crap. Can I please get another?

Okay, so 30 seconds left. Oh, you know what? I think we just got to go for this one

We have to go for this other tower. We will not get three crown. I cannot stand by that

I'm just gonna wait a second. Let's get ourselves our he was down right there

Unfortunately, though there are 18 seconds left in this battle. And I just I don't think we're gonna be winning

I'm going all out for this three crown. Oh the damn log, man. Yeah, we didn't stand a chance there

Thought it would be some fun this deck just it didn't it didn't quite work out. So good game

We're gonna return back and I think we're actually gonna be ending today's video here. So guys, this has any clips

I appreciate you all watching and peace out

For more infomation >> *NEW* GOBLIN BARREL GLITCH in Clash Royale!! - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Jahrein Nasa yı İfşalıyor Nygma'ya Diss Twitch - Duration: 10:23.

For more infomation >> Jahrein Nasa yı İfşalıyor Nygma'ya Diss Twitch - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

Djarii PUBG Turnuva Mithrain in Yanına Geliyor - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Djarii PUBG Turnuva Mithrain in Yanına Geliyor - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Phim Cung đường tội lỗi tập 3 ,một cô gái có số phận quá đắng cay, nghiệt ngã ? - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Phim Cung đường tội lỗi tập 3 ,một cô gái có số phận quá đắng cay, nghiệt ngã ? - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Jahrein Mesut Özil e Hakkında Konuşuyor ( Twitch ) - Duration: 10:39.

For more infomation >> Jahrein Mesut Özil e Hakkında Konuşuyor ( Twitch ) - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

Elraenn vs Grimnax Bilek Güreşi HoG Twitch Rammus - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> Elraenn vs Grimnax Bilek Güreşi HoG Twitch Rammus - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

=LOVE (in French) Trop Tard Caution - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> =LOVE (in French) Trop Tard Caution - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

=LOVE (in French) - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> =LOVE (in French) - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

=LOVE (in French) "Je pensais que nos yeux se rencontraient pendant les activités du club" - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> =LOVE (in French) "Je pensais que nos yeux se rencontraient pendant les activités du club" - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

WISN 12 Editorial: Many voters undecided just weeks before Wisconsin primary - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> WISN 12 Editorial: Many voters undecided just weeks before Wisconsin primary - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

César Hinostroza: "La 'fuerza número 1' es Fuerza Popular y la Señora K no es Keiko Fujimori" - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> César Hinostroza: "La 'fuerza número 1' es Fuerza Popular y la Señora K no es Keiko Fujimori" - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

オウム死刑執行 政府に説明を求める - Duration: 6:47.

For more infomation >> オウム死刑執行 政府に説明を求める - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

オウム6人死刑執行 確定13人全員執行 - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> オウム6人死刑執行 確定13人全員執行 - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

未曽有のテロ、解明ならず オウム全13人死刑執行 - Duration: 6:07.

For more infomation >> 未曽有のテロ、解明ならず オウム全13人死刑執行 - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

小林麻耶、4歳下男性と結婚 - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> 小林麻耶、4歳下男性と結婚 - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

オウム死刑囚6人の刑を執行、13人全員の刑執行終了 - Duration: 5:59.

For more infomation >> オウム死刑囚6人の刑を執行、13人全員の刑執行終了 - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

オウム事件死刑囚、残る6人の刑執行 全員の執行終了 - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> オウム事件死刑囚、残る6人の刑執行 全員の執行終了 - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Sedm tipů na správné cvičení s bolavými zády - Duration: 2:34.

 Není cvičení jako cvičení. Některé bolavým zádům prospívá, jiné jim vysloveně škodí

Víte, kam které zařadit? Hluboké předklony nejsou pro citlivá záda vhodné. Přetěžují meziobratlové ploténky bederní páteře a může při nich docházet k přílišnému natažení svalstva zad a zadní strany stehen

Malé „sedy–lehy" se zvedáním horní části trupu mohou být naopak velmi prospěšné

Posílíte při nich svaly břicha a zad, aniž byste je příliš namáhali. Je však zapotřebí dodržovat správnou techniku

Zvedejte ze země jen lopatky, vždy se zpevněným břichem, a hlavně netahejte za hlavu nebo krk rukama

Velké „sedy–lehy" naproti tomu zádům nesvědčí. Jakmile začnete zvedat z podložky celý trup, výhody se ztrácejí

Tlak na meziobratlové ploténky je až příliš velký a záda stejně dobře neposílíte, protože víc používáte svaly v okolí kyčelních kloubů

Dobrým cvičením je šetrné protahování zadní strany stehen. Lehněte si na záda, pokrčte nohy a opřete je o podložku

Pak jednu z nich natáhněte nahoru. Ručníkem nebo gumou přitáhněte špičku chodidla směrem k sobě a držte 15–30 vteřin

Nohy střídejte a každé dopřejte několik opakování. Leckde se dočtete, že nejlepším cvičením na posílení svalů břicha a středu („core") těla je lehnout si na záda a snožmo zvedat nohy

Tento cvik je však velmi náročný. Jestliže máte svalstvo zatím slabé, může se bolest zad ještě zhoršit

Zkuste to jinak – jednu nohu pokrčte a opřete o podložku, druhou nataženou zvedejte

Je to jemnější a vhodnější cvičení. Nohy nezapomeňte po 10–15 opakováních střídat

Další z vhodných cviků vám možná připomene školní léta. Klekněte si a opřete se rukama do polohy „na psa"

Poté zanožujte vždy jednu nohu co nejdál a nejvýš, držte 5 vteřin nahoře a položte zpět

Stačí 8–12 opakování na každou nohu a záda budou posílená.  Existuje řada dalších vhodných cvičení, a tak se nebojte a zkoušejte nové věci

Záda vám „řeknou", jestli se jim daný cvik líbí, nebo ne. Ale musíte jim naslouchat

Jakákoli bolest by měla být důvodem k zamyšlení. Pokud neodezní do patnácti minut od začátku cvičení, měli byste je přerušit a zkusit jiné nebo raději odpočívat

 (pez)  Zdroj: www.webmd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment