Monday, July 30, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 31 2018

Sowthistle's one of our key weed species in our cropping sytems, it's a weed of fallow,

it's a weed in crop.

Sowthistle resistance spreads right from central Queensland all the way down to the Liverpool

Plains of New South Wales.

In a recent survey that was done in 2015/16 we found 23 populations of sowthistle were

resistant to glyposate and those 23 populations were 19 per cent of all the populations that

we tested.

So you know we're already around that 20 per cent mark, there's still a lot of people relying

on glyphosate for their fallow control of sowthistle so I can only see that number increasing

over the coming years.

Glyphosate resistance in any weed can be picked up when it's at a very low level in terms

of density in a paddock.

There's two key things to look for.

The first thing is glyphosate has previously been working on sowthistle and now it's not

working, the other thing is to look at the other weed species that you've got surrounding

the sowthistle, so if glyphosate is still controlling those other weed species but now

sowthistle is not being controlled, more than likely you may have an issue with glyphosate

resistance.

If you suspect you've got glyphosate resistance in your sowthistle, the only real way to confirm

it is to have an official test done on it.

So there are two testing facilities within Australia that will accept samples for testing,

one of them is based at Charles Sturt University in Wagga Wagga, and the other one is based

in Adelaide with Plant Science Consulting.

For more infomation >> Managing glyphosate resistance in sowthistle p. 1 - M.Widderick | 2017 Know More series | North - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Managing glyphosate resistance in sowthistle p.2 - M.Widderick | 2017 Know More series | North - Duration: 2:24.

Glyphosate resistance is already changing the way that we farm in the north.

Glyphosate's one of those herbicides that's very flexible, it's quite safe to use and

has been very effective on our fallow weed control.

As a result though of our over-reliance on glyphosate we've now got resistance to this

herbicide so the approach that we take in particular in our fallow weed situations has

to change and is changing towards different herbicides, different approaches in how we

apply the herbicide and also non-chemical tactics.

In terms of managing sowthistle resistance, you've kind of got two different aspects,

you've got the prevention aspect and then you've got the managing once you've got resistance.

There's that old adage that prevention is better than cure and I think that definitely

is the case when you're talking about resistance to any chemical mode of action and any weed

species.

If you think about resistance in the long term, let's say you've got glyphosate resistance

in sowthistle, that then infers you no longer can use glyphosate to control your sowthistle.

In talking about preventing resistance, what you need to be doing is looking at using different

herbicide modes of action in combination with your glyphosate, stopping that seed set on

any survivors.

So if you've gone through and you've applied glyphosate and it hasn't been effective, you

really need to come back and do something so that you can stop seed set.

Now if you've applied glyphosate and it hasn't worked, don't go back and apply another glyphosate,

try something different.

I think too because sowthistle is a weed that can occur anytime of the year and it can occur

in crop and in fallow, if you can get good in crop control of sowthistle, so you're not

getting that seed set in crop, it means then that the weed density that you're likely to

get in the subsequent fallow will be lower.

So if you're able to preserve glyphosate as a useful herbicide in your system, it will

mean that you're able to have it as a useful weed management component in your fallows

from now moving forward.

For more infomation >> Managing glyphosate resistance in sowthistle p.2 - M.Widderick | 2017 Know More series | North - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion: Cookie's Action Look | Season 4 | EMPIRE - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Fashion: Cookie's Action Look | Season 4 | EMPIRE - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

National Staffing Agency Helps Branson Fix Workforce Shortage - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> National Staffing Agency Helps Branson Fix Workforce Shortage - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

林昶佐昔罵柯P「呷賽」今笑著同台 宅神:政治界練武奇才 - 快速消息给你 - Duration: 18:23.

For more infomation >> 林昶佐昔罵柯P「呷賽」今笑著同台 宅神:政治界練武奇才 - 快速消息给你 - Duration: 18:23.

-------------------------------------------

最も高価なトヨタ「スープラ」は約3億円?!但し、購入も公道での走行も不可能 - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> 最も高価なトヨタ「スープラ」は約3億円?!但し、購入も公道での走行も不可能 - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

VW「ゴルフR」の首取ったる。プジョー「308」を310馬力までチューンしたカスタムモデルが登場 - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> VW「ゴルフR」の首取ったる。プジョー「308」を310馬力までチューンしたカスタムモデルが登場 - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

NEW Resident Evil 2 Remake Concept Art | New Look Claire & Leon! - Duration: 1:50.

Whats up Zombs!

Last week after Comic Con we showed you a bunch of cool Resident Evil 2 concept art,

and this weekend we finally received some higher quality versions of these images to

share with you.

As you can see, the new look of the RPD is looking pretty cool.

The concept art of the zombies really shows how scary the game might actually be.

Real humans scanned in as zombies makes for some really realistic realism.

Claire Redfield has her new look which is a little more toned down.

And even her Made In Heaven logo got a little bit of an overhaul.

And Leon has also changed with the times to get a little more crisp of a look.

If you buy the Resident Evil 2 Collectors edition you'll even get a 32 page art book

that might have images like this inside.

Be sure to follow WheresBarryB on INstagram and twitter for all the latest concept art

and Resident evil news and photoshops, And don't forget to like and subscribe.

For more infomation >> NEW Resident Evil 2 Remake Concept Art | New Look Claire & Leon! - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

National Staffing Agency Helps Branson Fix Workforce Shortage - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> National Staffing Agency Helps Branson Fix Workforce Shortage - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

T.I. Whisks Tiny Away To 'Tropical' Paradise For 8-Year Wedding Anniversary - Daily News - Duration: 2:08.

T.I. is treating Tiny to an amazing trip for their eighth wedding anniversary! A source close to T

I. and Tiny told HL EXCLUSIVELY what he has planned!    It's Tiny and T.I.'s eighth wedding anniversary! While year number eight has certainly been a rocky one for the two of them relationship-wise, they seem to be on better footing now — especially since T

I. has decided to whisk Tiny away on a romantic vacation for the big occasion. A source close to the couple told us EXCLUSIVELY about the luxurious vacation

"T.I. whisked Tiny off to paradise to celebrate their anniversary," our source told us

"He can be so romantic that way. When he's good, he is very, very good. It's one of the reasons that she stays so hooked on him

And when he T.I. does anything, it's always in big style. They flew by private jet to one of her favorite tropical islands

"    When it comes down to it, T.I. has a lot to prove to Tiny — considering that he was seen allegedly slapping the butt of Asia'h Epperson backstage at a concert on Jun

16. "T.I. is determined to show Tiny why he is her ride die," our source went on to say

"This anniversary is extra special because they have been through so much together this last year

T.I. loves Tiny more than ever today and this trip with her is his way of spending quality time alone with her

"  T.I.'s goal is to continue to remind Tiny how grateful he is after he lavished her with a brand new car and Louboutins for her birthday on Jul

14. "He wants to lock the door on their suite and spoil her in the bedroom like they did on their wedding night," our source added

"This anniversary is the most important one ever, and T.I. wants Tiny to know he is grateful for her loyalty

"

For more infomation >> T.I. Whisks Tiny Away To 'Tropical' Paradise For 8-Year Wedding Anniversary - Daily News - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

[Néant TV] Official trailer 2018 - Duration: 4:07.

Welcome my dudes !

It's my place that you're seeing

But it's also your place.

This place is Néant TV.

Good evening

And welcome to Néant TV !

My name is Dimitri Ménada

ruling leader of Néant TV,

The first channel

100% devoted to nothingness.

This channel, as the name tells,

will focus solely on pure Néant,

physical ethereal nothingness

The Néant is what does not exist

yet,

what is left to be realized,

what would perhaps be done,

or what would never be done.

It's what we're ready to offer

during the next twenty years.

This channel,

which is very important for us,

and soon will be for you too

is driven by this motivation :

To entertain you,

To help you improve yourself

Or maybe worsen...

And to ask the right questions

Anyway, we will broadcast

"moumoute" qualitiy content.

Our videos will be simple

and numerous.

We will soon release

a multi episode series

about the monumental figure

of Laurent Koscielny

You could watch us eating

anything you want.

So sit down and enjoy our shows

with a bowl of pop corn

on your laps

Or the funeral urn

of your deceased grandfather.

This video aims to show you

our channel around

but especialy to introduce

our very own treasure :

Our studio !

It's only thanks

to such luxurious facilities

that a titanesque project

like Néant TV could ever exist.

We haven't avoided any endeavor

to provide you, asap,

with precious qualitious fun.

With 4k graphics, or even 5k

if allowed by the ruling

authorities on this matter.

Néant TV has got many more many

surprises for you,

mistakes, whims, folies.

What's in front of you

what's behind, do not matter.

What matters it's the video

it's the like,

it's the content,

it's the love.

This is what Néant TV

is all about.

We'll forcefeed you

weeks after weeks,

months after months,

with nothingness.

In order to let you know who you

are and who you aren't yet.

A mirror for your soul.

That'll swallow you, like

this camera swallowing my soul

As told in Japanese legends

I believe in all of that.

I do believe that videos are

bad for your soul,

your soul ends up torn up,

split up.

What I mean is that

it's my soul that I'm giving you

it's your soul you're giving

When you'll suscribe

To our channel.

The first channel 100% focusing

on "la contraction d'âmes".

This is the madness we want you

all of you to discover.

"La bise", to all of you.

with the same ardeur,

just like a child

And I go away,

looking for my actual voice.

Good bye, salute...

For more infomation >> [Néant TV] Official trailer 2018 - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Best Shampoo Hair Loss - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Best Shampoo Hair Loss - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Billie Eilish - hostage piano cover and lyrics by Betty Nguyen - Duration: 3:49.

I wanna be alone

alone with you

does that make sense?

I wanna steal your soul

and hide you in my treasure chest

I don't know what to do

to do with your kiss on my neck

I don't know what feels true

but this feels right so stay a sec

yeah, you feel right so stay a sec

and let me crawl inside your veins

I'll build a wall

give you a ball and chain

it's not like me to be so mean

you're all I wanted

just let me hold you

like a hostage

gold on your fingertips

fingertips against my cheek

gold leaf across your lips

kiss me until I can't speak

gold chain beneath your shirt

the shirt that you let me wear home

gold's fake and real love hurts

and nothing hurts when I'm alone

and let me crawl inside your veins

I'll build a wall

give you a ball and chain

it's not like me to be so mean

you're all I wanted

just let me hold you

hold you

like a hostage

like a hostage

For more infomation >> Billie Eilish - hostage piano cover and lyrics by Betty Nguyen - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

West Allis hotel stay leads to Wauwatosa home invasion - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> West Allis hotel stay leads to Wauwatosa home invasion - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Spiel Dark Souls Remastered (Blind) Ep.1 - The Blue Haired Naked Undead - Duration: 25:27.

yo hi and welcome my name is Daniel and I welcome you to my news project Dark

Souls remastered yeah um why do I want to play this game I don't know probably

because it's supposed to be a really good RPG and it's supposed to be pretty

hard and yeah I like both of those things so yeah why not mm yeah what do I

know about scam I put blind in the title but actually I do know a little bit

about this game rather than it being really hot and all that stuff and yeah I

know people I think all of my friends have in some way and one of those games

where IP Dark Souls 1 2 or 3 and yeah they all said it's pretty hard and

pretty challenging but really good some of them say it's one of the best games

ever and I don't know why I never got around to play his game but that's a lie

I actually did play a little bit while visiting said friends and spent like

hello a few hours of playing so I'm not completely thrown into a water I playing

this game I actually wanted to play this game for a long time now and yep

completed my other Let's Plays and have room for you let's play so yeah that's

how Dark Souls is bought interests over this channel remastered okay there was

no flesh intro anything there was nothing there was just like bandai namco

havoc and then Dark Souls remastered so yeah oh yeah and when I said that I

played the dark souls before then I mean the original of course I never touched a

remastered version I've I don't know if there's anything added or changed into

this into this version of this game so yeah

such as that because I will probably buy my speech and you're not currently

signed in to PlayStation Network please sign in to start online I don't want to

start online mode start gaming off no more there's also nothing I know about

this game I think you can touch like signs on the ground I mean you can

summon players into your world and all that stuff to help you in battle against

bosses and I don't want that I want this game to be challenging and ya don't know

why maybe the recording looks a little bit dark so hopefully it will be enough

subtitles on show block of Cosmo blood now I don't know if the audio settings

are all that good let's say like that but I haven't had a chance to play this

game it's so yeah I will find out you game

it's brightness I just did that yes I think that's okay yes I just that's what

you get for always going to the options before button settings you can change

that right okay and name I just realized that I have no idea how my character is

supposed to look like all that it's gotta be a male class oh yeah our states

change even my starting level changes in the

tolerate mix but high strength dexterity and I hate it and I not easy cupboard

aimless wanderer I will scimitar high tech theory as

master key but I want to be a person who just what just smashes for everything

this guy has a lot of stats but yes nothing include the enigma only Harvard

club and all plank shields but I must sue I assume that I get better stuff

under way right here as a warrior I kind of want to stop this guy but he's level

6 and our people have like a row

they have much better stats at lower levels

you know what yeah I'm gonna be naked select a gift for this dead why not I

fully restores HP and status black fireball know what that lead in the

sayonara and his pride called humanity sometimes fought on carcasses binoculars

used to pee at faraway sites trinket no effect but fond memories come for

trewely master key opens any basic clock initial equipped with these tiny beings

being special driver a grand small increase to HP gift for which ancient

ring with no obvious effect what yeah how am I

I guess I can get all those things later on in this game - I have no idea but you

people are already screaming at the scream like put a put shoe stabs you

start an all-out spots yeah now I'd make it okay I think this one Masaki

because I like to unlock stuff grants small increase to HP that's anybody

my HP or log now what do I do if I don't have this key can can I simply not open

stuff

tiny beings ring special try bring em whenever music

at least it's simple that could be very intellectual how much I think average

case for just all of those RPGs could be this easy to customize common hi

they average common face seen face and five store drinks Cola

oh yeah oh yeah I know the law in this game is just crazy

Madison is a land of our eyes and the nose

I don't know anything about the law so might as well he's some random dude

I think this one

check this color come on eat something fancy can I not customize the way I want

okay what kind of colored woman I have I have a green haired hand tied one Santa

so maybe carry this on and away right how about red hair

silver gold gray blue can I make this even more can I make this a little

brighter yeah color come on and I not make this a little

brighter

can be an old man

well let's make a baby face

hair color okay there we go

slurps a little stupid I could make a green haired person again a purple

person

let's go with that

or dad that looks good I think how about white

that actually looks Paris so no of course not how about this one

we'll take this one how do I accept okay everything else doesn't really matter

maybe eyes

Oh No

I don't think I will see my face a lot right like in Skyrim I probably have

like helmets most of the time so

maybe

why why do I become wider ever if I become family what

my character looks so stupid I love it

it's that change nothing yeah as you can probably tell this will

maybe take a while but I think we're done yeah

that's so balanced I can even see what I have right weapon shield I have a ring

that's good right

there's that the game with this freak yes

I'm a naked blue-eyed guy yeah can I get a cut see now I've no idea what even

it's shrouded by fog okay arch trees

they're probably evil right but then there was fire and was fire game

disparity heat fire came cold what of course

then from the dark they came

and found the souls of Lords within the flame

this way lies that grind good job

nito the first of the day

yes the witch of izalith and her daughters of chaos

Lord of sunlight and his faithful

that's all people that were gonna fight they ran the game so easily forgotten

there were at war right with the string or directs the

track when they work together okay

who's like watching our mythology which mythological story our system

right they killed the wagons we'll take great a fire or something was fire

created like life and all that right I was actually missing something already

my wasted on a Dark Soul story now where do I come and play

you might like to chose me one

and amongst the living I'll see

carriers of the accursed dogs

okay maybe we have to reread the story a little because I don't know why did they

kill rings didn't they bring the fire

just like me right yeah that's me I already forgot that I have shiny blue

hair apparently I am a walking corpse

look like a blue hat Dante to be honest

thank you I guess that's supposed to be my food okay now an undead asylum

dungeon sake okay okay first word how do i do things ex does nothing

what square does this shake it shake it circled us rolling and running if I do

it what wanted to how did I jump now

I've no idea why jumped just now okay running and then okay that's a little

awkward triangle I okay

but how do i attack now r2 and r1

whatever that is is that blocking punching okay

Rosi news items vanish returned home Duncan loose MIT and sought and returned

to the bonfire what I only I have a swatch hilt small increase of HP can I

equip that know what weight change equipment Hannah

you know a rings can power Largent's models common defects you can make one's

journey faster how do i decrypt this I want to see how much I get from that huh

okay that's not a lot why whatever how do i okay you keep right okay okay there

are still one of those camera controls

as long as I don't summon things what's up

you're not bad right okay oh yeah and I know you can kill people or you can not

kill people so yeah I just turned up the volume of my TV and then there's this

thing Walker and what was about to say no oh yeah you can I think there are

merchants in this game which you can kill those or attack them a friend of

mine said he attacked one of the merchants and now we can't buy anything

for him because he's either dead or the guy who said stop smile at him

can I jump over there no I don't think so yeah of course I will not attack

merchants or good people or anything like it's Dagon we can attack like

everyone you want target are you bet you have low Ingrid ice and you have a

health bar above you what you're not attacking me so of course I will not

attack him

yes I can see I will take this trip a little slowly but carefully if this game

is really that hard then I probably should be a little cautious and I should

turn up the volume because I can't hear anything now wasn't this what is big

monster was in rest upon fire recover HP this yeah I know about this one and I

think if you rest at a bonfire the enemies respawn or something

one of my friends was using like some kind of lever trick or something they

would always kill a bunch of enemies and then go back to the bonfire recover but

make the make the enemies appear again

so yeah I think we're getting at the end of what my knowledge is about this game

okay get away okay I can't

what's up

nope

yeah either to to - I don't think that is oh wait okay night

it's locked okay okay I know I know

life I was just working with them pong okay

that's my first step because I don't know I had to run away maybe have to get

used to running because I was caringly walking down there and yeah now where

can I save does it autosave but that would be kind of bad because I just

something wrong with the recording or anything and I can't just go back or

anything right safety game when I'm trying to tie or I want to save the game

and turn to title menu yeah I guess that's it

I think it's auto-saves right okay I don't know anyway yeah that's the end

for this part I hope you will kind of enjoy this let's play and that you will

leave a like a comment or subscribe that would be really nice of you if you want

to help this channel grow and I would really appreciate it and yeah I think

that's all hope you enjoyed it and see you in the next part

bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment