Sunday, July 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 29 2018

Hi from Melon Bites

let me tell you Today

how in the backpack I carry with 36 liters

I have 2 tents...

a sleeping pad

2 ground sheet

one tarp

a sleeping bag

a kitchen system

a trekking pole

2 tripods

water bottles

first aid kit, 2 external batteries

today I want to show you

some articles that you can use in different ways

so your backpack

smaller, lighter and comfortable

from all these, let´s start with this one

I need a coffee right now

one pot

does not matter steel or titanium

a cup for coffee

for soupe, to have lunch

for dinner, one for everything

and if you choose a size where the canister fit

then

perfect

let´s continue with kitchen stuff

number 2

it´s not necessary to carry knifes, forks

spoons....

I just carry a SPORK

useful as spoon and fork

and probably you would carry a small knife anyway

I need know to be more comfortable

third article

check the video I made

one of the most known article,

for being cheap light and multifunction

it gives you multiple choices

a lot better

and pairing it with a coffee.......

a simple hat

or a bandana

multiple uses

as a cloth

to dry off condensation

to store delicate objects

I used it as well

to protect the tent

when using a tree branch as a pole

to clean our stuff

this one is made with whool

had brand

it is warm even when wet

and it dries fast

next article

dry bags

it great to store stuff

to keep things organized

I show you in this video

12 more uses you can give to it

it protects from water getting in or getting out

these days are light

reasonable prices

this one has 20 L, 8€

this one Im using it for clothes

and lately as well as a pillow

when sleeping put a bit of air inside

and its great

what m I going ot tell you about my favorite

ultralight article

have a look to this video

it´s always with me

as a ground sheet

a poncho

and a tarp

it´s a small tarp

it´s a great poncho

as a footprint works great

It´s the right article if you found yourself in a big storm...

it protects you

it protects all your equipment

of course lets talk about the trekking pole

depending on the tent I carry

I bring it

first use for walking, helps you with heavy loads

it helps well

second use

using it with all the tents that require trekking poles

and I use it sometimes as stabilizer for my camera

and in some areas, you never now what kind of dog you can find....

anothe one I don´t forget

water bags

usually bring 2

these ones I can use them with

my filter

so I can take

water at known places

not contaminated

and purify some water

I like these because when empy

they don´t take space

30 grs each....

great

the solar umbrella

If I know is going to rain

if it´s going to be a hot trail...

then I bring it with me

helps a lot with the sun

it helps with some rain

and I use it as well to prtect the cameras

the smartphone

a true

multifuction

I usually not carry sportwatch, altimeters or gps

do not carry walkies

I trust too much my smartphone

I take care of them, they can let you down

uses: phone,,,,,

messages.....

weather forecast.......

maps and gps.......

travel guides

plants and animal recognition apps

photos and videos.....

emergency apps.....

of course if you are going to use it a lot

I recommend using an external battery

I´m using a RavPower with 6.000 Mah

works as battery

and charge a lot of items (camera, lanterns, phone...)

I can create a wifi network

move archives

and is has a SD slot

so I can move videos and pictures

and even connect a hard drive

amazing for a small device

If you liked the video give me a thumb UP

if your are not suscribed

please dooooo

I´m leaving, but first a few more multiple uses

this t shirt with whool dries really fast.....

For more infomation >> 10 Artículos Multifunción Ultralight - 10 Multifunction Ultralight (Subtitles) - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

大S小S姐妹,姐姐負責"貌美如花",妹妹負責"醜態百出" - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> 大S小S姐妹,姐姐負責"貌美如花",妹妹負責"醜態百出" - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

アストンマーティン、新型 ヴァンテージ に「S」…550馬力の高性能 - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> アストンマーティン、新型 ヴァンテージ に「S」…550馬力の高性能 - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Unicorn Gift Box from Toilet Paper Roll - Unicorn Party Decoration DIY - Duration: 5:25.

You're on the Hand Made Channel In this video I'll show you how to do

these unicorns that are little boxes for party favors

using roll of toilet paper If you already liked this idea

already leave your LIKE to help our channel and if it's new here sign up

This was the highlight of our Vigo account Video of this week

If you do not have the application installed yet We'll leave the link in this description.

and enjoy to follow people around there too!

For more infomation >> Unicorn Gift Box from Toilet Paper Roll - Unicorn Party Decoration DIY - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Tony Stark Entry - Stark Tower Scene | Marvel's The Avengers (2012) - Duration: 4:58.

Good to go on this end. The rest is up to you.

You disconnected the transmission lines?

Are we off the grid?

Stark Tower is about to become a beacon

of self-sustaining clean energy.

Well, assuming the arc reactor takes over

and it actually works.

I assume.

Light her up.

How does it look?

Like Christmas, but with more me.

We've got to go wider on the public awareness campaign.

You need to do some press.

I'm in DC tomorrow,

I'm working on the zoning for the next three buildings.

Pepper, you're killing me. The moment, remember?

Enjoy the moment.

Get in here and I will.

Sir, Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D. Is on the line.

I'm not in.

I'm actually out.

Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting.

Grow a spine, Jarvis. I got a date.

Levels are holding steady, I think.

Of course they are. I was directly involved.

Which brings me to my next question.

How does it feel to be a genius?

Well, I really wouldn't know, now would I?

What do you mean? All this came from you.

No, all this came from that.

Give yourself some credit. Please.

Stark Tower is your baby.

Give yourself 12% of the credit.

12%?

An argument can be made for 15.

12%? My baby?

Well, I did do all the heavy lifting.

Literally, I lifted the heavy things.

And, sorry, but the security snafu?

That was on you.

- My private elevator... - You mean our elevator?

...it was teeming with sweaty workmen.

I'm going to pay for that comment about percentages

in some subtle way later, aren't I?

It's not going to be that subtle.

I'll tell you what.

The next building is gonna say "Potts" on the tower.

On the lease.

Call your mom. Can you bunk over?

Sir, the telephone.

I'm afraid my protocols are being overridden.

Mr Stark, we need to talk.

You have reached the life model decoy of Tony Stark.

- Please leave a message. - This is urgent.

Then leave it urgently.

Security breach. It's on you.

- Mr Stark. - Phil! Come in.

"Phil"?

I can't stay.

His first name is "Agent."

Come on in. We're celebrating.

Which is why he can't stay.

We need you to look this over as soon as possible.

I don't like being handed things.

That's fine, because I love to be handed things.

So, let's trade.

Thank you.

Official consulting hours are between 8 and 5

every other Thursday.

This isn't a consultation.

Is this about the Avengers?

Which I know nothing about.

The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought.

And I didn't even qualify.

I didn't know that either.

Apparently I'm volatile, self-obsessed,

don't play well with others.

That I did know.

This isn't about personality profiles any more.

Whatever. Ms Potts, got a second?

Half a mo.

You know, I thought we were having a moment.

I was having 12% of a moment.

This seems serious. Phil's pretty shaken.

How would you know if it's... Why is he "Phil"?

What is all this?

This is

this.

I'm going to take the jet to DC tonight.

Tomorrow.

You have homework. You have a lot of homework.

Well, what if I didn't?

- Lf you didn't? - Yeah.

You mean when you've finished?

Well, then...

Square deal. Fly safe.

Work hard.

So, any chance you're driving by LaGuardia?

- I can drop you. - Fantastic.

I want to hear

about the cellist. Is that still a thing?

She moved back to Portland.

What? Boo!

For more infomation >> Tony Stark Entry - Stark Tower Scene | Marvel's The Avengers (2012) - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

[مترجم] بانقتان يتحدثون عن سحر كيم سوكجين [الجزء الاول - شغل ترجمة الـ CC] - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> [مترجم] بانقتان يتحدثون عن سحر كيم سوكجين [الجزء الاول - شغل ترجمة الـ CC] - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Octavia Combi 1.6 TDI Greenline Businessline zeer mooi! - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Škoda Octavia Combi 1.6 TDI Greenline Businessline zeer mooi! - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Florent Manaudou « un musclor » qui se rêve « tueur en série » (photo) - Duration: 1:41.

 Florent Manaudou apparait cette semaine en Une de « TV Mag », où il évoque sa carrière sportive, et confirme que si un jour, il devait prendre sa retraite, ce serait pour se lancer dans la comédie

 « Si j'arrête le sport, je ferai de la comédie », a fait avoir le champion de natation, retiré des bassins depuis 2016

Il s'était lassé de la natation après une défaite.    Et depuis, le musclor qui participait il y a peu à Fort Boyard, commente les Championnats d'Europe de natation sur « France Télévisions »

 Florent Manaudou a saisi l'opportunité de cet entretien pour évoquer sa nouvelle vie dans le handball et ses nombreuses envies

 Le frère cadet de Laura Manaudou confirme à cette occasion qu'il ne serait pas réticent à l'idée de se lancer un jour dans une carrière sous les projecteurs

 Le beau gosse se voit en effet acteur, et rêve même d'un rôle de « tueur en série »

For more infomation >> ✅ Florent Manaudou « un musclor » qui se rêve « tueur en série » (photo) - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Octavia Combi 1.6 TDI Greenline Businessline zeer mooi! - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Škoda Octavia Combi 1.6 TDI Greenline Businessline zeer mooi! - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Your 2018 iPhone may be slower than Android phones ● Tech News ● #TECH - Duration: 2:15.

That's because Apple's upcoming iPhones will use only Intel modems, Qualcomm inferred,

and that could mean slower network speeds.

Apple appears to be making some big changes to the chips in its upcoming iPhones -- and

that could mean your next iPhone downloads data slower than rival Android devices.

Qualcomm, a major supplier of 4G chips for smartphones, on Wednesday said it doesn't

expect to supply modems for any upcoming iPhones.

"We believe Apple intends to solely use our competitor's modems rather than our modems

in its next iPhone release," Qualcomm financial chief George Davis said during an earnings

call with analysts.

Cristiano Amon, the head of Qualcomm's chip business, noted that it doesn't mean Qualcomm

has lost Apple's business forever, but it's out for now.

"This is a very dynamic industry," he said during the earnings call.

"If the opportunity presents itself, I think we will be a supplier of Apple."

Apple and Qualcomm have been fighting over patents since the beginning of 2017.

Qualcomm previously supplied all modems for iPhones,

but Apple now uses 4G chips from Intel in about half of its phones -- particularly those

running on AT&T and T-Mobile networks.

The move gave Apple more leverage in its battle with Qualcomm, but it has been criticized

for hurting consumers by limiting their network speeds.

Qualcomm didn't say which company will supply modems for the next iPhone, but it's believed

to be Intel.

Apple's apparent move to source its chips from one supplier could have big implications

for your next iPhone.

Going back to one chip provider could make it tougher for Apple to keep up with demand

for its upcoming iPhones, which means you may have to wait even longer to get your hands

on a new device.

And speed tests have shown Qualcomm-powered smartphones are capable of faster network

speeds than the devices running on Intel processors.

For more infomation >> Your 2018 iPhone may be slower than Android phones ● Tech News ● #TECH - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Steven Universe Laser Light Cannon Part 3 - Green Whale - Duration: 3:33.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

I know. I'm not that rich my star

Let me drop my van

And if we look at a place well baby, that's okay of drivers into outer

Domi again, I think I'm cracking it

He reads his pants were saved

This is serious you have

Yes

Stephen you just saved most of Beach City. Sorry about

What

How did you get it to work? I just said that thing that dad always says that thing about pork rinds hot dogs

rose

It's okay dad if every pork chop were perfect

You

For more infomation >> Steven Universe Laser Light Cannon Part 3 - Green Whale - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Le facteur s'approche d'un chien dans un jardin, ce qu'il fait ensuite est une leçon pour tout... - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Le facteur s'approche d'un chien dans un jardin, ce qu'il fait ensuite est une leçon pour tout... - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

TEAM OLUP AĞLATTIK :D !!! - MİNECRAFT SURVİVAL GAMES - #3 - Duration: 12:37.

For more infomation >> TEAM OLUP AĞLATTIK :D !!! - MİNECRAFT SURVİVAL GAMES - #3 - Duration: 12:37.

-------------------------------------------

Estelle Fitz : crises d'angoisse, bipolarité, dépressions... la youtubeuse se confie sur sa maladie - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Estelle Fitz : crises d'angoisse, bipolarité, dépressions... la youtubeuse se confie sur sa maladie - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

J'ADORE LA DANSE CLASSIQUE (feat MCFLY ET CARLITO, AMIXEM, JOHN RACHID et FANTAXYOU2) - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> J'ADORE LA DANSE CLASSIQUE (feat MCFLY ET CARLITO, AMIXEM, JOHN RACHID et FANTAXYOU2) - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

A day in a JAPANESE KINDERGARTEN - Duration: 20:21.

Today, a new exceptional video: I'll spend a day in a Japanese kindergarten!

After the girls high school video that was interesting because it reminded Japanese Anime and Manga, this time we'll discover how children are educated since very young

Of couse this video will be more "Kawaii", cuter than usually

That's why I'm wearing my cutest T-shirt (lol)

Like last time, I won't make a comparaison between France and Japan because education is a deep topic and I don't pretend to master this subject

I'm just gonna spend a day to discover how it can be in a Japanese kindergarten. Of course it's just an example, it doesn't mean that all Japanese kindergartens are same as the one I'm gonna visit

The idea is just to have an overview of something that we aren't normally able to see

The school is located in Yamato, in Kanagawa prefecture. It's only 1 hour from Tokyo. And I'm going there with Mutsumi.

It's thanks to her that I can visit the kindergarten because she is the one who introduced me there.

- Mutsumi, are you happy to go back to school? - Yeah, that's nice!

Welcome to Yamato Kindergarten!

We are in the school, in the teachers'place, so let's start the visit!

In the school, kids take off their shoes and walk barefoot or with slippers that go perfectly with my shirt!

- Oh, it started to rain! - Yeah, it's raining!

It's raining so we shouldn't stay here, let's go back inside!

The school bus is arriving! Actually it's the second and last bus, the first one already came 1 hour ago.

They don't look happy!

They must think that there are 2 strange guys staring at them!

Let's wave our hands to them! Go!

Nobody cares!

This bus is the second and last bus. The first one came at 9am, this one at 10am. There are 2 groups.

Now we are in the school playground, kids are playing here before classes start.

- So, all the people here are teachers? - Yes but there are also some traineeship teachers.

I see, futur teachers that are now studying in university and here for a traineeship.

Here is an inside playground. Kids can play here when it's raining. Under the tree!

The school has 2 floors and there are many different classes for kids aged from 3 to 5 years old.

Some classes start from 9am whereas the others start from 10am. I'm gonna watch a class from the second group. It's a 3rd year class so kids are 5 years old.

A morning in our kindergarten always start by welcoming our 2 groups who come by 2 different schedules.

We propose 2 schedules: from 9am and from 10am.

As soon as the kids arrive, they prepare themselves by changing their uniforms and tidying their stuff.

After that, they go outside to play freely.

Then they come back to the classroom and the class starts with music, roll call and greetings.

Then, we start the main activity of the day which change everyday: creations, English lessons or sport.

The class is starting now! They have just played piano and now they are gonna sing.

Japanese schools often start with music, it was same in high school even if it was because that was a Buddhist high school.

Kids have all a small piano and they play with it while the teacher is playing for real.

Now they are tidying everything and they are gonna sing.

Tick Tac! Tick Tac! Mr. Clock.

Tick Tac! Tick Tac! He's moving.

Hello! Good bye!

Tick Tac! Tick Tac! Good bye!

I love your voice!

I love the way you talk and sing!

More than any other, your voice is the one I love the most!

I think it's very difficult to be a kindergarten teacher.

I'm saying that because, as you can see, she's playing piano, isn't it?

So she has to play piano and sing but also watch over the kids in the same time.

It's difficult, isn't it?

- Is it possible to become a teacher if I can't play piano? - No, it's impossible!

It's difficult!

Actually my sister wanted to become a teacher but she's so bad to play piano so she had to give up...

Elbows and heels!

Up and down!

Forward and backward!

Now, we're ready!

Good morning!

You can sit down.

It's roll call time!

Let's go!

We feel good!

Always good!

That's what nice kids say!

(Kids are saying "Yes, I feel good!". I added a music to hide their names)

After the roll call, the teacher is checking every kid's notebook.

On these notebooks, parents write information about their kid: how long he slept last night, if he is ill or if there's anything particular to know.

Yesterday, this class went to the Enoshima aquarium so today's lesson is about underwater world: they draw and color fish.

Yesterday, kids went to visit the Enoshima aquarium.

With the bus, we often go out, for example to visit a zoo or a science museum.

We also go out on foot, for example to collect acorns. We adapt the activities according to the seasons.

And every Summer, the oldest section of the kindergarten goes to Mount Fuji to spend a night. Of course we don't climb up until the top but we enjoy it.

Now we're going to watch another class with younger kids.

What are you doing here?

We are creating a gift for Fathers Day.

- What is it? - A plane!

So cool!

- I'm so popular! - Yes, very popular!

Kids love you because of your skirt with flowers but nobody cares about my tee shirt! NOBODY!

I was just hoping a compliment... Even just one... Or just a glance...

My life is a way that goes nowhere... I'm waiting for a train which will never come...

Fortunately, that's in the hard moments that I can count on my bros...

See, I told you! Somebody will find you!

Then, his sister came and said "OMG, he's talking to his pooh!"

- It was a pooh story! - Interesting!

Now we're watching the first sport lesson of these young kids!

It's the really first sport lesson of these kids who just entered the kindergarten. They are only 3 years old so the teachers makes it very cute and funny for them.

- Are they doing a sandwich? - Exactly!

And we add lettuce!

And mayonnaise!

And tomato!

We are doing a rice bowl!

We add the salt plum (Umeboshi)!

Let's form the bowl!

Yes, we did it!

We just became helicopters: let's rotate!

One, two, three: jump!

Now we are on the school terrace. Kids can also come here to play.

So what's your first impression, Mutsumi? What do you think about what we saw until now?

Too cute!

Yeah, it's so cute! But it's a bit difficult to shoot because I don't want to disturb the lessons

Even if I'm here to shoot, I also don't want to disturb the teachers and the kids so I try to shoot very discreetly.

What is at first very impressive here is the cuteness .

I'm not talking about the kids but about the way teachers and adults behave with the kids: how they allow or don't allow things.

It's always with the smile in a cute way. They seems to never yell or punish them.

Moreover, there are so many toys and games for kids everywhere! It's impressive!

We can also watch Sumo fights!

Now we are in the school library, just above the hall where sport lessons take place.

What is very impressive is the number of books! They have so much books for a kindergarten!

Now, it's gonna be lunch time! I can feel that the kids are getting impatient!

Here are the Bento boxes: every kid will get one.

The teacher is preparing the plates while kids are cleaning the tables and going to toilet.

You can choose how much you want to eat depending on your appetite!

Those who want a small portion, come on!

Kids can choose how much they eat. Here is the small portion team.

Here is the average portion team!

And here is the big portion team!

Everybody, let's start!

Itadakimasu (enjoy your meal)!

Normally, the kids have to serve themselves. Today is exceptional because it's curry so it takes time to serve but usually kids do all the service.

That's why they also serve themselves when they want an extra portion.

The music played during the lunchtime is Anime music, One Piece music actually.

So I'm gonna eat with the kids!

- What's your favorite food? - Curry!

- Me too, curry! - Yeah, me too!

- Is it everybody's favorite food? - Yes!

And what do you hate?

Broccoli!

Me, I hate spicy food!

Have you ever seen magic? I'm gonna show you...

Look, this thing is in my right hand!

And I've nothing in my left hand, have I?

Check it!

Just earlier, you passed it in the other hand when you moved!

I saw you when you did it!

Ok, then check it again now!

It's in this one, isn't it?

- So, where is it? - I don't know...

It must have fallen!

Actually it was just here...

How come?

It was behind your ear!

That's magic!

Magician Guigui

The best birthday party magician/clown

How is decided the canteen menu?

First, the nutritionists from a specialized center send us a proposition.

They propose a monthly menu and send it to us.

Then, we give a feedback and say if we want to adapt something depending on our activities.

And then, they make the final menu. That's the normal process.

The kids favorite menus are of course curry, Hanbagu (Japanese chopped steak) or Karaage (fried chicken).

Now back in the teachers room. So Mutsumi, what do you think about the school, is it same as the one you went?

But you told me, in Japan there are 2 different kind of kindergarten: one which is a school, like here, where kids learn things with teachers. And one which is a nursery, where kids just play while the parents are at work.

Yes, and the biggest difference is the teachers qualifications.

I see. It's logic because here is more about education.

In order to teach in kindergarten, we have to graduate in a specialized school but there are different kinds of.

Either 2 years in a specialized school, either 4 years at the university.

Everybody choose depending on what goes the most to himself.

We study, pass the exams and as soon as we graduate, we can start to work!

- And everybody has to be able to play piano ? - Yes, it's necessary!

Now it's 2pm and it's the end of the school day: kids start from 9am or 10am and finish at noon or 1pm.

But if parents are still at work, kids can stay here until 6:30pm. However, it's only a nursery service, there is no more lesson.

Bye bye!

Me too, gimmie high five!

When kids are at school, they were these sport clothes. Maybe because it's comfortable.

But when they arrive at school and when they go back home, they wear an uniform.

I see, so they wear an uniform only on the way to school and the way back to home but they wear sport clothes at school because they play a lot and it can become dirty.

Now it's time to go back for kids. It was a very interesting day!

Bye bye! Take care!

Comparing to this morning, it's so different!

- This morning, they were like that! "Who are you?" - It's completely different!

For the kids who can't go back home at 2pm because their parents are working, here is the Kids Club, a nursery service where kids can stay until 6:30pm.

So kids are playing here waiting for their parents who come by a backdoor.

A new customer is coming at the shop!

Hello!

- I would like a cake, please! - Ok!

Chocolate cake!

He has so much beard!

Hello!

What do you have?

Strawberries and Onigiri (rice bowls)!

I'm gonna do some magic!

Wait, not yet!

Wait a bit!

I have a strawberry in my right hand...

Check now!

Look, I think I can do magic also!

Look, I put this in here!

- I don't have anymore! - That's true! Where has it gone?

I don't know!

It was tiring but very interesting: I did show my magician skills! Magician Guigui!

Now it's time to tidy the room because it's 3pm and it's sweet time! In France, we do it at 4pm but in Japan it's 3pm.

As always, the kids are cleaning the tables.

They don't say "Itadakimasu"?

Itadakimasu!

Bye bye!

Thank you!

It's the end of this incredible day in a Japanese kindergarten! Thank you Mutsumi, you made it possible!

Did you enjoy it? Very tired I guess... Me too!

Let's conclude this video tonight in order to give my impressions of that very interesting day.

Here is the conclusion of this day in a Japanese kindergarten...

Firstly, the cat tee shirt: totally inefficient, forget it!

You have to know that there are 2 types of kindergarten in Japan: the Youchi-en, which is a school, and the Hoiku-en, which is a nursery.

What shows the different is that the Youchi-en depends on the Ministry of Education while the Hoiku-en depends on the Ministry of Health.

Moreover, the Yamato Youchi-en is a highly rated school with a very good reputation. It's not an average school.

So the kids that we saw today were all very respectful and kind. And the teachers were talking to them in a very cute way. They didn't yell or threaten when kids were acting bad. Anyway I didn't see any kid acting bad...

Furthermore, something that impressed me is the number of adults. There is a teacher for every class but also many other adults playing and watching over the kids.

In the school playground, they are not sitting and watching the kids but participating and making the kids play.

And the last thing is the empowerment of kids and the life in community.

For example, the kids clean themselves the tables, choose the amount of food they want to eat, serve themselves...

It's something interesting, above all from that very young age.

So that was a very interesting and amazing experience who complete perfectly my video about Japanese high school.

I also visited a Japanese middle school in my video about Japanese martial arts because that school was the only one in Japan teaching Naginata, a traditional martial art. Go check it!

See you soon for the next video!

For more infomation >> A day in a JAPANESE KINDERGARTEN - Duration: 20:21.

-------------------------------------------

Voici l'huile qui guérit le cancer de la prostate selon la science ! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 6:18.

For more infomation >> Voici l'huile qui guérit le cancer de la prostate selon la science ! | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

The G scale blogger (1:22,5) - field track museum Herrenleite (D) - Presentation of some locomotives - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> The G scale blogger (1:22,5) - field track museum Herrenleite (D) - Presentation of some locomotives - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

中国挑起贸易战 川普正努力结束这场战争 - Duration: 8:34.

For more infomation >> 中国挑起贸易战 川普正努力结束这场战争 - Duration: 8:34.

-------------------------------------------

Ball Cage Review And Close Ups - YOU NEED THIS?! - Duration: 6:02.

Yes guys and welcome to this new video today we will be unboxing this

So

yeah, this is a

Ball Cage from Ball Cage UK

So link to them will be down in description if you want to check them out

but now let's see what this looks like

So, here we got the Ball Cage

And as i mentioned before,, if you wanna buy one of these link to

Ball Cage UK will be down in the description. So yeah go check it out

This black plate some kind of metal

Screws or something and yeah, I don't know what it is but

to keep the

straps here

Line up to these metal things

These strings goes in and you can set this one in so you can

Close it all together

Yeah the ball can be in there. So if you open this

It's opened and you can take the ball out easily

They are all attached together by these in here

And got these two here that we can

Close the ball in there

So we got a hole in here

So the ball ismore comfortable and we can put it like this here aswell and it lays on the ground here

And

There was a

Key thing to put on a key ring. Where it has the logo on which says Ball Cage on it

But I somehow managed throw that away

I feel it's

very good, it is so easy to have with you everywhere

even have it on your

bag, your

when you're going to sports or you can just

Have it with you, walking with it

It save so much space for you. I used to have them some less place in my bag

So I couldn't sometimes have my camera with me or something like that. But now it's so much easier.

I really want to thank Ball Cage for sending me this over so yet again check them out

Go buy this one yourself. It is about 25 pounds, and that's with shipping

so it's not that much and

Yeah, that's all for this time. Don't forget to

Like, subscribe and share and I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> Ball Cage Review And Close Ups - YOU NEED THIS?! - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Trump willing to 'shut down' government over border security - Daily News - Duration: 2:15.

 President Trump said he'd be willing to "shut down" the government unless Democrats in Congress help pass immigration reform, including funding for his long-touted border wall, saying "we need great people coming into our Country!"  "I would be willing to 'shut down' government if the Democrats do not give us the votes for Border Security, which includes the Wall! Must get rid of Lottery, Catch & Release etc

and finally go to system of Immigration based on MERIT!," he posted on Twitter Sunday

"We need great people coming into our Country!"  Trump spent much of the weekend at his golf resort in New Jersey railing about Democrats not supporting his immigration policies, saying all they do is "Resist" and "Obstruct," while claiming they want "Open Borders

"  Earlier Sunday, he said "there are consequences when people cross our Border illegally," referring to the separation of children from their parents, and called on Congress to repair "the DUMBEST & WORST" immigration laws in the world

 He concluded with a campaign message: "Vote 'R.'"  His administration has come under blistering criticism for separating children from their parents over its "zero tolerance" immigration crackdown to deter immigrants from trying to cross the border illegally

 The government in a court filing said it had met a Thursday deadline set by a federal judge by reuniting more than 1,800 children with their parents or guardians

 But another 711 children would remain separated because their parents either had been deported or had criminal records

For more infomation >> Trump willing to 'shut down' government over border security - Daily News - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Una Vita: puntate dal 30 luglio al 3 agosto e trame spagnole - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Una Vita: puntate dal 30 luglio al 3 agosto e trame spagnole - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

OMSI 2, #40 - Powrót do Ahlheim - Duration: 1:11:26.

For more infomation >> OMSI 2, #40 - Powrót do Ahlheim - Duration: 1:11:26.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd transfer news: Harry Maguire is 'ready' to star for Manchester United - Grayson - Duration: 2:34.

 United will have to make Maguire the most expensive defender in history if they are to lure him from Leicester City

 United face a serious battle to land Maguire and will have to shell out in the region of £80million to get him

 This would be more than the world-record £75m Liverpool spent on prising Virgil van Dijk from Southampton last season

 But Grayson, previously in charge at Bradford, Sunderland and Leeds, thinks Maguire has what it takes to step up

 "I think when you can do it on the highest stage at the World Cup, you should be ready," he told Sky Sports

  "It's a big step up - of course it is, playing for a club like Manchester United if that was to happen - but I'm sure he'd take it in his stride as he seems that type of lad where nothing seems to faze him

" The Foxes have no intention of selling the England star and still hope he will sign a new deal at the King Power Stadium

 They will only consider selling Maguire, 25, if he makes it clear to them that he wants to go to Old Trafford - and they will demand a fee of £80m for a player who cost them just £17m from Hull 12 months ago

 It means United have made back-up plans with Tottenham's Toby Alderweireld an alternative option

 Grayson added: "Maguire has played a lot more in the last few years, he's slightly younger, but ultimately it'll come down to which one will be available

 "Both Tottenham and Leicester City may not want to sell. One club might want to sell and the other not

 "It's very difficult at this time of the year as lots of people are linked with moves but it needs to take two willing parties to make that happen

"

For more infomation >> Man Utd transfer news: Harry Maguire is 'ready' to star for Manchester United - Grayson - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Souvenirs d'été, un album de reprises par Clara Luciani, Angèle ou Hyphen Hyphen - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Souvenirs d'été, un album de reprises par Clara Luciani, Angèle ou Hyphen Hyphen - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

КАК МАРМОК ДЕЛАЕТ ПЕРЕХОДЫ?! СОЗДАНИЕ ТЕЛЕВИЗОРА, АНИМАЦИИ И Т.Д - Duration: 13:37.

GUY WHO MAKES SUBTITLES, DIED BECAUSE OF LIGMA

For more infomation >> КАК МАРМОК ДЕЛАЕТ ПЕРЕХОДЫ?! СОЗДАНИЕ ТЕЛЕВИЗОРА, АНИМАЦИИ И Т.Д - Duration: 13:37.

-------------------------------------------

LES MEILLEURS ACCESSOIRES POUR UNE BALADE AVEC MON CHIEN 🌲🌳🐶🎒👩‍🌾 - Duration: 21:02.

For more infomation >> LES MEILLEURS ACCESSOIRES POUR UNE BALADE AVEC MON CHIEN 🌲🌳🐶🎒👩‍🌾 - Duration: 21:02.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Florent Manaudou « un musclor » qui se rêve « tueur en série » (photo) - Duration: 1:41.

 Florent Manaudou apparait cette semaine en Une de « TV Mag », où il évoque sa carrière sportive, et confirme que si un jour, il devait prendre sa retraite, ce serait pour se lancer dans la comédie

 « Si j'arrête le sport, je ferai de la comédie », a fait avoir le champion de natation, retiré des bassins depuis 2016

Il s'était lassé de la natation après une défaite.    Et depuis, le musclor qui participait il y a peu à Fort Boyard, commente les Championnats d'Europe de natation sur « France Télévisions »

 Florent Manaudou a saisi l'opportunité de cet entretien pour évoquer sa nouvelle vie dans le handball et ses nombreuses envies

 Le frère cadet de Laura Manaudou confirme à cette occasion qu'il ne serait pas réticent à l'idée de se lancer un jour dans une carrière sous les projecteurs

 Le beau gosse se voit en effet acteur, et rêve même d'un rôle de « tueur en série »

For more infomation >> ✅ Florent Manaudou « un musclor » qui se rêve « tueur en série » (photo) - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Effets Sonores [Country] 🎶 Pack de 259 Samples Gratuit à Télécharger - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Effets Sonores [Country] 🎶 Pack de 259 Samples Gratuit à Télécharger - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

宇宙勇並非無敵,火箭主帥一番話道出關鍵:火箭下賽季依舊強勁! - Duration: 11:07.

For more infomation >> 宇宙勇並非無敵,火箭主帥一番話道出關鍵:火箭下賽季依舊強勁! - Duration: 11:07.

-------------------------------------------

इंडोनेशिया: बाली में 6.4 तीव्रता का भूकंप, 14 की मौत; लगातार आए 60 झटकों से 1000 इमारतें तबाह - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> इंडोनेशिया: बाली में 6.4 तीव्रता का भूकंप, 14 की मौत; लगातार आए 60 झटकों से 1000 इमारतें तबाह - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

The Aircon Watch changing the body temperature thru your wrist - Duration: 2:57.

if you're always complaining you're too hot or too cold help could be at hand

researchers have created a personal aircon unit named the aircon watch your

body has a natural temperature of 98.7 degrees Fahrenheit and when you're

feeling hot or cold your nervous system telling your brain to make you feel hot

or cold the aircon alters that signal the device allows users to heat or cool

their wrist which its inventors claim makes your whole body feel warmer or

cooler the watch has been designed by experts at Hong kong-based

aircon watch and is based on the premise that changing the temperature of a patch

of skin can in turn change the temperature of the whole body the secret

is in the straps it contains a small device that has within it our clima con

technology that delivers pulses of heat and cold these pulses interfere with

signals that the nervous system sends to the part of the brain that regulates

temperature by confusing the nervous system the watch is able to make small

changes to body temperature this tiny device will fit on the inner wrist in an

area where the nerves are closer to the skin surface so as to allow for maximum

transfer of temperature the watch can be used during any temperature any season

or any time zone the designers based their design on a study by researchers

at Stanford University in 2012 that looked at temperature regulation in the

study the researchers showed that a device called the glove could lower the

body's temperature by drawing blood to the surface of the palms and cooling the

blood with cold water the watch itself features an oled display and contains a

400 mah battery that can provide 4 hours of cooling or eight hours of heating the

designers see it being used by a range of people including office workers

athletes and women going through the menopause

the designers said one of the reasons why we've developed this product was to

help women during menopause the technology behind the aircon is sound

and a version of it is in fact used by the military to who need to wear heavy

anti-ballistic clothing along with large amounts of gear even in areas with

soaring temperatures

For more infomation >> The Aircon Watch changing the body temperature thru your wrist - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

КАК МАРМОК ДЕЛАЕТ ПЕРЕХОДЫ?! СОЗДАНИЕ ТЕЛЕВИЗОРА, АНИМАЦИИ И Т.Д - Duration: 13:37.

GUY WHO MAKES SUBTITLES, DIED BECAUSE OF LIGMA

For more infomation >> КАК МАРМОК ДЕЛАЕТ ПЕРЕХОДЫ?! СОЗДАНИЕ ТЕЛЕВИЗОРА, АНИМАЦИИ И Т.Д - Duration: 13:37.

-------------------------------------------

不能說的秘密 周杰倫 cover 自彈自唱(完整版 C大調) - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> 不能說的秘密 周杰倫 cover 自彈自唱(完整版 C大調) - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

David Beckham looks at ease before a father-son pampering session with Romeo, 15 - Video - Duration: 3:10.

He's known for his finely tuned aesthetic. .And it appears that David Beckham may have passed on his penchant for top-notch men's grooming to his 15-year old son Romeo, as the two were spotted at a nail salon in Los Angeles on Saturday

The 43-year-old former superstar footballer showed off his edgy style for the afternoon jaunt

With the temperatures soaring in the '90s, David opted for comfort in a classic black T-shirt that showcased his heavily tattooed arms, hands and neck

But then - for that added Becks touch - he donned a stylish brown hat with some big dark sunglasses

He was also seen rocking a bit of unshaven-stubble across his face and his new short buzz haircut

The father-of-four looked to be in a great mood as he beamed that million dollar smile alongside Romeo

The teen also kept it casual in a T-shirt and shorts with his hair cut short and styled to the side

Earlier this year, the sports and fashion icon made his foray into men's grooming when he launched House 99, a hair, skin, beard and tattoo collection

It comprises of 21 products focusing on hair, skin and body, and was created in partnership with L'Oréal and inspired by 'British barbershop culture'

I created House 99 to give people the inspiration as well as the right products to experiment and feel completely at home doing so,' explained Beckham during an interview with Elle

'For me, grooming is not only about how you look, but how you feel. It's about being comfortable, trying new things and shaping your next look,' he added

It turns out the Beckhams are spending their summer in California. And that includes the entire family: superstar mom Victoria Beckham, 44, sons Brooklyn, 19, and Cruz, 13, as well as daughter Harper, seven

David and Victoria just celebrated their 19th wedding anniversary on July 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment