Sunday, July 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Jul 30 2018

 Ramsey's future at the Emirates remains uncertain as he enters the final year of his contract with the club

 The Welshman is yet to sign a new deal with the Gunners, raising questions whether his time in north London could be up

 And the Daily Mail claim rivals Chelsea are readying a £30m bid for the midfielder's services

 But ArsenalFanTV host Robbie Lyle is unhappy with the latest twist in Ramsey's uncertain future

 "Chelsea are apparently there and waiting in the wings," he said. "This situation is getting really critical for Arsenal now, they really need to make a decision on what they are going to do on Aaron Ramsey

 "Are they going to meet his demands – whatever they are – and give him that deal or make him leave? "It would be horrific if they made him leave for Chelsea

" And while some fans were quick to agree with Lyle's comments, others believe Ramsey needs to sign new deal quickly or leave the club

 "He needs to sign the contract ASAP," one fan commented. "If he doesn't want to then he should tell us ASAP that he wants to leave, so we can have the time to sell him and also get a good enough replacement

The fact we still don't know what his plans are, two weeks from the start of the season, is ridiculous

" Another fan said: "If he ain't gonna commit, he gotta go. tired of us having players who don't take pride playing for a club like Arsenal

" Meanwhile, other Emirates supporters don't believe Ramsey has the quality to remain an Arsenal player

 "I seriously don't understand why people think Ramsey is good enough, he's not arsenal quality," one fan wrote

 Another said: "Ramsay is c**p. Had 10 years, time to move on."

For more infomation >> Arsenal transfer news: Fans urge Aaron Ramsey to LEAVE amid £30m Chelsea bid - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Money Online

For more infomation >> How I Make Money Online

-------------------------------------------

Is the 2018 Mercedes-Benz Maybach Sedan Worth $200,000? - Duration: 6:04.

[JAZZ MUSIC PLAYING]

MARK: Hey, everybody, it's Mark from Edmunds.

And today, we're talking about ultra-premium luxury sedans.

It's a very select class of cars.

And in that class, it's pretty hard

to beat this, the Mercedes-Maybach.

Prices for the Mercedes-Maybach S560

start right around $175,000.

This, however, is the S650 that has

a six-liter turbocharged V12 that puts out 621 horsepower.

And it starts at $200,000.

That's about twice as much as you'd

expect to pay for the regular S-Class, which is already

impeccably executed, luxurious, and it has

everything you probably need.

Is the Mercedes-Maybach worth $200,000?

[INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC PLAYING]

MR. TAKAHASHI: Well, that's all really interesting, I'm sure.

But the reason you buy a Maybach, I contend,

is for this, the rear seats that I'm in right now,

with the executive rear seat option.

That eliminates the fifth seat and puts this wonderful console

here.

Rear entertainment screens, ventilated seats,

heated seats-- it's everything that you can enjoy up front,

except you don't have to drive.

MARK: Now, this amount of power and torque,

it's not going to pin you to the seat.

It's more of this just push of power.

The 650 is rear-wheel drive only,

while the 560 is 4MATIC all-wheel drive all the time.

That really doesn't matter unless you're

driving someone very wealthy in inclement weather.

MR. TAKAHASHI: Obviously, you have the recline function.

This folds the front seat completely out of the way

and then starts pushing me horizontal.

Oh, and this is nice.

This is really nice.

At the same time, I have control over the energizing comfort

system.

That combines a whole bunch of other things in this car.

I'm getting a seat massage.

It will change the climate control of the seat, as well

as the regular climate control.

It will play a specific track tailored

to whether you want vitality, enjoyment, well-being,

or even a little bit of in-seat calisthenics.

It changes the ambient lighting.

It fragrances the air.

Think of it as a spa for your car.

I really like it back here.

MARK: Part of the recent refresh for the Mercedes S-Class

and Maybachs, you have a new steering wheel

and you have some new features, some more advanced safety

features, as well as some low level automated driving

systems.

MR. TAKAHASHI: Underneath my left elbow here,

this center console has wonderful fold out tables,

if you're in business first class.

This cubby here, wonderful heated and cooled cup holder.

One thing you don't get, of course, is a butler.

MARK: [SIGHS]

To be perfectly honest, any S-Class

is going to do just fine.

The Maybachs, they're more about bragging rights,

I suppose, especially this, the S650 with the V12.

It's completely unnecessary.

The 560 has a ton of power.

So this is more of a one-upmanship,

just in case your wealthy neighbor has an S560 Maybach.

It's a weird world.

MR. TAKAHASHI: The one option I wish I had though,

is the refrigerated compartment that would go right here.

It's only an $1,100 option.

It's a great addition, especially

if you're going to be spending a lot of time back here.

There's so much added to the entire experience,

thanks to the magic ride control.

It just senses the road in front.

It adapts to bumps and ruts.

It rolls right over them, as if they don't even exist.

Been driving long?

MARK: Really?

MR. TAKAHASHI: It doesn't show.

As you'd expect from an S-Class, and especially a Maybach,

it's as quiet as a crypt in here.

Very little road noise.

And even if there was, this has the massive Burmester sound

system to drown pretty much anything out.

I'm sure that even on the autobahn,

doing 140 miles an hour would be just as quiet.

Mmm.

MARK: [GROANS]

It's a very narrow class of cars that this Maybach

competes against.

And they're all really good.

That includes the Bentley Flying Spur,

which is about the same price as this.

And then you get into things like the Rolls-Royce Ghost

Series II and Bentley Mulsanne, which start around $300,000.

If you're looking at a $200,000 car,

is a $300,000 car really going to break you?

Probably not.

MR. TAKAHASHI: It does have a panoramic sunroof above me,

but it's closed right now because it's actually

pretty hot, which might actually make a case for the magic sky

control option.

That is a dimmable sunroof.

So if it's a hot day like today, but I still

kind of want that airy feeling, I can hit a button

and it will go opaque.

It's lovely.

There are also selectable drive modes,

as you expect from any car these days.

So that if I'm being chased down,

he can throw it in dynamic mode and we

can make a quick getaway.

Of course, as a driver, you're not

enjoying everything I have back here.

It's really quite lovely.

You should try it sometime.

MARK: The Maybach represents more

of a technological advancement over the others, which

are more old world, British/German luxury.

With all of these systems, all the advanced safety features,

as well as the automated driving,

it gets that tech edge.

MR. TAKAHASHI: This is obviously the preferred seat

in the Maybach.

My driver, well, he's making do with what he's got up front.

Quite honestly, he could be just as pampered as I am back here,

but I don't allow that.

The Mercedes-Maybach, is it worth it?

If you have the money, yes, yes it is.

It's a good thing we have that magic ride

control too because he's hitting almost every bump there is.

For more information on the Maybach,

as well as its competition, head over to edmunds.com.

To see more videos like this, hit subscribe.

[JAZZ MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> Is the 2018 Mercedes-Benz Maybach Sedan Worth $200,000? - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Gigante 'lobo terrible' filmado persiguiendo a un perro en el bosque - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Gigante 'lobo terrible' filmado persiguiendo a un perro en el bosque - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Le cadeau de jeune maman de Cardi B? Une Lamborghini - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Le cadeau de jeune maman de Cardi B? Une Lamborghini - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Ancien travailleur du BTP, l'or est devenu son métier - Duration: 8:43.

For more infomation >> Ancien travailleur du BTP, l'or est devenu son métier - Duration: 8:43.

-------------------------------------------

Lobster Feast at Captain D's! - Duration: 0:31.

Captain D's Lobster Rolls?

Captain D's Lobster Rolls.

Tender lobster meat melts in your beak!

Not only that, but Lobster Bisque, Lobster Scampi and Lobster Bites!

Whoa! That's it! I'm going in.

Dave! No!

It's Lobster Feast at Captain D's.

Full meals starting at $4.99.

Featuring four delicious ways

to enjoy the taste of lobster.

Delicious lobster meals starting at $4.99.

Captain D's.

The taste of the coast.

For more infomation >> Lobster Feast at Captain D's! - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Luxurious And Warm Architecture For Your Life The Is Z3 D - Duration: 4:08.

Luxurious And Warm Architecture For Your Life The Is Z3 D

For more infomation >> Luxurious And Warm Architecture For Your Life The Is Z3 D - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

NEVER go camping with him... - Duration: 11:17.

What's up guys and gals? Baronoyed here showing ya... Baldis basics!

Well it's not exactly the original... but it is one that was created by the original creator of Baldis

This is one that, instead of being locked in a school with Baldi...

Which is the man on screen now... You have to go camping with him!

Well... Lets just say that it won't be to fun going camping with Baldi O_o

K... Oh wait I almost forgot, this is a demo...

Which means it IS a free game... But it only has a small part of the full game...

So... that's basically a demo... Ok lets see what this says... WARNING!

This is a horror game. There are plenty of scares, jumps and stuffs. Now with that out of the way...

This is Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning Camping Field Trip.... Blah blah blah...

Once your field trip begins, you must survive while also trying to score as high of points as possible...

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah....

Ok... CONTROLS!... Ok... Pshh I got this!

All good... now then... Lets do this!

What... Hold up... This is the original game!

Umm... Lets see... UGH

Oh there he is... That's Baldi!

Oh ya guys and gals... I've never played the original game on my channel yet... If any of you want to see that just... Woah...

Umm if you want me to play the original just tell me in the comments and...

Demo ends here... What?

What do you mean it ends here?...Ok something's definitely not right here....

I wanna see what's in here first... The demo ends... WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE DEMO ENDS HERE?... -_-

Is this really all?... Ugh instead of saying School bus it says...

Wait, what? That says Joes bus then Baldis bus...

Ok... why not O_o... There has to be something else right? No....

There has to be an invisible wall around here or something... I don't wanna go just like that!

Well... then I'll use this time to explain to the people that don't know... This guys over here... This guy...

His name is Baldi... And he's the principal of this place...(Turns out he's actually a math teacher) Director or principal any of the two....

And he controls what you do and if you don't listen to him then, well...

Bad things happen... And umm... Oh?

The demo ends here... No seriously that's it...

What?... STOP! There's nothing else!... If you put stop in front of a sign of course I'll keep going!

You'll regret this... Ughhh I don't wanna now but... It's just that...

No breaking the fourth wall in the halls...Me: *OOF*

He didn't scare me alright... His voice did o3o...What he said was...

No running in the halls... but he said it so calmly that... it's scary...

This guy is a teacher that in the first game...

He basically takes you to detention if you do something wrong...

He told me just now... No breaking the fourth wall... Which just means don't break reality...

But in this game... everything breaks reality so idk what he's going on about o3o

Ok... He said let's go camping o3o

xD I love the graphics on here... even better then minecraft!

I don't... wanna go close to him he's looking at me...

Ughh ok fine ina sec... Just wait... Woah!

Well I like the clouds... It looks like something you would see in chemistry

Seee ya Baldi! I'm going out on my own adventure!!...Can I run...Oh yes I can!

Oh ya I have that stamina bar...If you waste all of that... You can't walk that fast and you can't run.

Aaaand I wasted it all... If I'm correct... I\when you stay still it regens... Oh yup!

Ok lets let the bar reload and... I don't think there's anything else here... At Least I hope not...

Cause this place is big... In all honesty... This looks like something you'd find in roblox...

Mabe that's why I'm playing this o3o... Ughhh it takes so long!!

Oh wait I can run o3o... Ok ready!

ALL RIGHTY TAKE ME BALDI!

No... I don't wanna ;^;

No... I don't wanna... :O

WELL UMM... OK... He just told me to go pick up wood...

To put to the fire while he's out setting bear traps... A BEAR TRAP :O

What happens if I step on it?

Oh... I'm stuck... I'm stuck... How do I...

How do I get outta here... Oh wait... There it is!

How do I... Oh just with a normal click... Ok I didn't know how to...

NO NO NO! HOW DO I... How, how, how, how....

AHHH NO NO WAIT NO..

NO NO NO! I SWEAR I WAS TRYING! ;O

I had the sticks... Why didn't it.. Why didn't it work? ;-;

Alright well.. time to suffer some more!... BE QUIET AND TAKE ME >-<

QUIET!

I KNOW WHAT TO DO, WHERE IS THE WOOD?... There it is!

I NEED STICKS I NEED STICK I NEED STICKS!...Ok there are points, time and something else I'm to lazy to read...

Ok I'll just collect these 3... Ughh... Ok 4!

Alright lets run this time! RUN RUN RUN I DON'T WANT THE FIRE TO DIE OUT THIS TIME!

I don't want it to go out, I don't want it to go out...

Allright how do I put them in the fire? How x7... How do I put em in the fire?

How do I...

Yea... WOW! :B

Ok so to put it in the fire I just have to click on it... Where is all the fire wood?

This reminds me a lot of something... It's... Umm... SLENDERMAN!

No no no the fire's going out again!... When that cricket starts to slow down everything goes wrong ;-;

WOOOOW *cringe*... I need another stick... I need another stick!!

I need another stick!!!... I need another stick ;-;

No the fire's going out! Run run! I don't have enough stamina to run anymore :c

I'm gonna have to stay still for a second... TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT!

Where are there more sticks nooow? OVER THERE OVER THERE!

No... over their there are 3 more!I gotta run!

Get em common common! Ok...I'm at 11 thousand points...

And 75 of time?

Ok... I need more sticks!...But there are no more sticks!...

They're so far away!... Gimme this!... And this... Ok let's go back before it dies out!

Hurry hurry I can't run anymore! *gasp*

No.. It's gonna go out guys and gals... Its gonna go out! x3

The cricket is starting to slow down!!

I'm here I'm here! TAKE THIS!

Oh... that was close... Now where else are there any sticks? Over there! I see one far away...

Ok I don't have any other choice I gotta hurry!

And the cricket is already starting to quiet down... Oh no... They were farther away then what I thought!

Aaand my sprint ran out... Mine mine mine!!... Mine mine mine meow!

There are a bunch of sticks over here... Oh? Where's the fire?

Over there... NO I'M GOING THE WRONG WAY... NO!

I won! Hey...Awesome :D

I thought I lost cause the time was getting close to 0 and I...

Was like OOF time is up Baldi's gonna start looking for me with his spanking stick ;0... Wait is that...

So that's all the game huh?

For more infomation >> NEVER go camping with him... - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

Mes Médias - Old Boy - critique - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Mes Médias - Old Boy - critique - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Le Légendaire Guerrier Pieds - TRAILER - Duration: 2:59.

You lost! I've surpassed you!

We believe in you, John-Feet!

Admit you've lost!

I defeated you!

I am stronger than you!

He's losing his self-confidence!

That's what he does to his victims;

he takes their powers!

If I don't manage to achieve a much greater strength,

I won't be able to defeat him...

Strength isn't what matters most.

The best way to defeat his opponent,

is not to be like him!

I MUST do it!

I hired two young unbelievers to have them do the dirty work.

The fact remains that this story has an absolute deep truth in itself!

How does it feel to be killed by the technique of his own master?

Ugh! It can't be!

John-Feet must end this as soon as possible!

Farewell,

Feet warrior!

The Legendary Feet Warrior - And There Was Light

For more infomation >> Le Légendaire Guerrier Pieds - TRAILER - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Ancien travailleur du BTP, l'or est devenu son métier - Duration: 8:43.

For more infomation >> Ancien travailleur du BTP, l'or est devenu son métier - Duration: 8:43.

-------------------------------------------

Scout salvati: trovati grazie a posizione gps smartphone - Abruzzo - Duration: 2:13.

(ANSA) - SANT'EUFEMIA A MAIELLA (PESCARA), 29 LUG - È stato individuato attraverso la posizione gps inviata via smartphone il gruppo di scout che nella notte è stato soccorso e recuperato sul versante pescarese del monte Morrone

Una volta delimitata l'area, gli scout, in contatto telefonico con i soccorritori, sono stati trovati grazie a segnalazioni luminose con le torce

    L'allarme è scattato attorno alle 22.30 e le operazioni si sono concluse all'1

30 circa.    I soccorritori - due carabinieri forestali, sindaco, vicesindaco e un consigliere comunale di Sant'Eufemia a Maiella e tre cittadini - hanno organizzato due squadre di ricerca, una a monte e l'altra a valle, che hanno percorso il sentiero a piedi

Gli scout, quando si sono fermati e hanno lanciato l'allarme, erano a circa un'ora e mezza dal punto di arrivo ed avevano già percorso gran parte dell'escursione

Individuati i 12, che, secondo quanto appreso, erano sul sentiero, si è deciso di predisporre un punto di raccolta a Roccacaramanico, frazione di Sant'Eufemia, dove sono state portate scorte d'acqua

Gli scout, una volta raggiunti, sono stati quindi accompagnati a piedi. Lo scuolabus, poi, li ha trasportati a Caramanico Terme (Pescara), nel convento in cui era già previsto che passassero la notte

(ANSA).   

For more infomation >> Scout salvati: trovati grazie a posizione gps smartphone - Abruzzo - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

la storia del romanzo incompiuto di fitzgerald - incentrato su hollywood, doveva essere... - Duration: 9:09.

«Non ci sono secondi atti nelle vite americane». Nel repertorio d' incantesimi del mago delle parole - quale era a buon diritto - la frase suona come una sentenza

È tra le più citate della letteratura americana. Non viene dai party del Grande Gatsby né dalle penombre alcoliche di Tenera è la notte , i suoi due libri più famosi

Il critico letterario Edmund Wilson, l' amico di una vita, la scova nelle note a margine del manoscritto di The last tycoon , il romanzo incompiuto su Hollywood: l' industria del cinema come ultima metafora del mito americano

Wilson lo pubblica, cucendo gli strappi della trama, riassumendo in una sinossi l' ultima parte - progettata e mai scritta -, l' anno dopo la morte di Fitzgerald avvenuta nel dicembre 1940 (il titolo italiano è Gli ultimi fuochi , pubblicato da Mondadori e Rusconi)

Siamo sull' estrema frontiera del sogno, arenato sulle spiagge della California, folgorato dalle luci dei teatri di posa

Per lo scrittore, cosciente di essere stato dimenticato, era la storia che avrebbe dovuto aprire il secondo atto della sua carriera artistica e della sua vita

«Credo che sia la storia più bella del mondo. È la mia storia e quella della mia gente È la storia di tutte le aspirazioni - non solo il sogno americano ma il sogno dell' umanità e, se riesco a venirne a capo, si vedrà come questo è un luogo di pionieri», si legge tra la selva di note, più di 200 pagine, che accompagnano, quasi assediano, l' esile manoscritto non finito

La sua incredibile capacità di speranza non l' aveva abbandonato. Nell' appartamento al secondo piano di un complesso residenziale in stile chateau francese, Scott sbozza i caratteri dei personaggi, traccia i loro spostamenti sulla mappa di una Los Angeles già enorme e tentacolare alla fine degli Anni 30 del secolo scorso - spedisce le sue parole, come segugi, dentro la catena di montaggio della fabbrica dei sogni

Alcune pagine degli Ultimi fuochi si possono leggere come un manuale sul modo di fare film nell' epoca d' oro di Hollywood

Ma le parole si allacciano con le immagini cinematografiche come gli sguardi dei due protagonisti, Monroe Stahr e Kathleen Moore, e come loro fanno l' amore, «come nessuno ha mai osato fare dopo»

Sono le parole che Fitzgerald aveva usato in Gatsby. Sono le immagini romantiche che aveva sempre amato come spettatore al cinema e aveva cominciato a capire con il lavoro a singhiozzo di sceneggiatore alla MGM, la casa di produzione condotta al successo dal ragazzo prodigio Irving Thalberg, l' ultimo magnate del titolo, modello di Stahr nella vita reale

Il lavoro sugli script - le inquadrature danzanti del mai girato Infidelity , le revisioni che opera sulla sceneggiatura di Via col vento - gli serve a mettere a punto lo stile del romanzo di Stahr (il nome del protagonista era un' altra ipotesi di titolo)

La scrittura si asciuga, ma le immagini evocate diventano sontuose, talvolta abbaglianti

È pre-felliniana l' entrata in scena di Kathleen, aggrappata, insieme a un' amica, alla sommità di una testa colossale di Shiva, sradicata da un set dal terremoto notturno e che galleggia alla deriva per gli studios allagati

La pelle di lei ha una luce peculiare e radiante, come se fosse ricoperta di fosforo

Assomiglia a tal punto alla moglie morta di Monroe, che la prima emozione di lui, quando la vede sulla fronte della divinità, è quella di terrore

Poi diventerà attrazione ossessiva. È una Hollywood allucinatoria e piena di fantasmi quella di The last tycoon

Come lo strano pescatore nero, incontrato in una spiaggia inondata dall' alta marea; non ama i film ma legge Emerson e i libri sui Rosacroce

Ci sono riferimenti all' uso di benzedrina e marijuana, oltre che all' alcol, naturalmente

E alle bottigliette di Coca Cola, con le quali Fitzgerald cercava di sostituire gli abituali gin rickey, mentre sudava sul romanzo, una pagina al giorno

La trama ogni tanto deraglia - avrebbe richiesto più di una revisione. Ma ci sono frasi come perle

Ci sono curve di sorrisi che si perdono, senza direzione. La storia da ossessione romantica, nel finale - solo accennato negli appunti - prende tinte nere che annunciano la Los Angeles dannata di James Ellroy: lotte di potere negli studios, ricatti, omicidi su commissione

Nelle note fa capolino il gangster Bugsy Siegel. Non siamo lontani dalla Hollywood reale, all' uscita incerta dalla depressione, «una città mineraria nella terra del loto», la madrepatria dei sofà dei produttori

Dove si fanno sedute spiritiche nelle ville moderniste di Richard Neutra. Dove allo «scultore» Fitzgerald veniva chiesto di fare l' idraulico, secondo la famosa battuta di Billy Wilder

Un idraulico pagato 1250 dollari la settimana, circa ventimila di oggi. Fino a quando dura, il contratto con la MGM gli permette di vivere al Garden of Allah, un lussuoso complesso di bungalows, dove incontra l' inglese Sheilah Graham, giornalista di gossip, l' ultimo amore della sua vita

Su questo universo di contraddizioni giganteggia Irving Thalberg-Monroe Stahr, figura di produttore insieme eroica e demoniaca, un nuovo Gatsby, con la frenesia del controllo

f. scott e Nella finzione, da ragazzino ebreo è stato un membro delle gangs del Bronx

Il vero Thalberg ha avuto un' infanzia più agiata: un office boy arrivato a governare lo star- system

Faceva lavorare coppie di sceneggiatori sullo stesso soggetto, ciascuna all' insaputa delle altre

Fitzgerald lo ammirava, nonostante gli avesse bocciato una sceneggiatura. Forse concepisce il romanzo poco dopo la sua morte, nel 1936

«Il collasso finale di Thalberg è la morte di un nemico per me, anche se come persona mi piaceva enormemente

Gli era venuta l' idea che avessi una tresca con la moglie, un assoluto nonsense», scrive in una lettera in quell' anno

Nella casa di Sheilah, Fitzgerald muore per un infarto. Aveva scritto 44 mila parole delle 50 mila previste per Gli ultimi fuochi

No comments:

Post a Comment