Friday, January 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 28 2017

hey there my name's MystFro and

welcome to another stylish gameplay so yeah now

we're playing tonight too and i believe

this is a remake and this is all usually

a fan game I 05 threading services a

good about ebgames the they have a the

yeah I think we should just like go

straight bat as you can see the shaking

stops that is the play button and

equipped with a higher version 0.2 and I

important people ? i will be so let's

just start 12 this dude is ready back

there but I do you are the jerries are

here thanks

well I can personally I have to watch if

anyone wants to work for I have been

programmed to give you a few tips

tonight

that's what it's saying is logically the

price order and you can see it's little

camera system proximity button you can

navigate the camera marker from

different genres you need to physically

feel surprise for my neighbors are

really amazing

one while you're there just roll no and

you will be there will be want to go

there oh no he's gonna run out bro

ah where is it died but I do uh how do i

find it i'm good i'm chris from crystal

skirt

oh I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead

12 whatever you do i do that i said what

what what what what did I click on the

half for our first day on this shot

again

well look under i just did it randomly

but no I need to make sure how barriers

in other no I'm trying

fine whoa right there

cool on I you click on it somehow there

so i was using the a yeah the left click

to rewind it all these are like the

model five

50

this is dr creation that is in ages

that's what screwed month

no oh I fast so that no well you are

tired already retired

okay cool i'm just going to return my

mouth is yes

where is it

owner but what which way am I going

our cash about this month

no oh my god i'm starting to sound like

a pigeon

oh well how do that whoa that's the

three I am so what do I do

ok no new news here

right screw it now

no con state

oh no I'm screwed and screwed him scream

scream screwed

ah I'm but I'm so scrubbed I'm bad in a

bug buddy-buddy you I'm Bobby dude and I

have no idea what the feeling is but i

think yeah thanks for telling me and I'm

screwed

I'm very much screwed

that's it

really

oh that would happen

well then I was doing pretty well I just

need to rewind the haha i'm going to try

it out again

hey I i will be yeah started this is

already in use artificial entity will

link to it are going i know i actually

yeah that's good right

well I running off tonight roles and

you'll be caught there will be why it's

a big bulgy whenever I tried we want to

place her 250 body my just randomly

click on up somehow and it does it there

when I am

it's 1am or a yeah my and I'm going to

throw my worry where we have that then

see it and you

Oh

most of the time our heritage our

honestly I was here tomorrow the look

IDK i think i should be good one am I

don't sleep with the money unless

otherwise my house during crazy been

coming out tonight and I'm deciding in

the duck

come on up yet here it comes

oh this is gonna keep me on a okay I'm

gonna go around in circles

I don't know how I'm going to do not to

like this it's like to this much for

major Randall

oh yeah that's definitely my ashra yeah

nor was i don't know where it is

take a while for me to go through

ah this is bad

oh I'm sorry about it

oh it's ok it's always good screws and I

should get through that palm I don't

know where it is that's going back in

user via yeah I am

come on pull it off you're almost there

oh I mean concentration but I must do

this not have not worn I on know any

clothes

alright i'm completely part this 1i just

one part this one night

can't never day go only just want us to

10 ppl me is coming all the way this way

this way the way does it want to turn

around

come on

skirt nothing plus this

come on it's been mark model

hmm i don't know why it done

Erica

ya think i'm gonna go ahead and there

are not many eyes

thanks for watching enjoy clear things

like to surprise they always next time

No comments:

Post a Comment