Monday, January 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 30 2017

Earlier high society used to wait for it.

Today all of India waits for it.

This calendar has become the symbol of success..

..aspiration and power.

"We are under roll."

So here are your calendar girls.

Paroma Ghosh. Bong bomb.

Only five people have been selected.

It's not a small thing. You will feel proud of me.

Nazneen Malik.

Lahore, Pakistan.

Pakistani girls are as bold as other girls.

In fact, sometimes they are bolder than them.

Nandita Menon. From Hyderabad.

CEOs and VPs are in every company.

But you need hoardings of Priyanka..

..or Deepika to promote them.

Sharon Pinto.

Sassy lass from Goa.

When I will show the calendar pictures to my grandchildren..

..they will also think that their grandma was so hot.

Mayuri Chauhan. Rohtak.

I want big money, big star and big movie, all three of them.

"It's time to fulfill our dreams."

"With great difficulty has destiny given us this chance."

"We won't lose this chance."

"We will grab it tightly."

"We will touch the sky."

"We will rock the world."

I have decided. I am quitting modeling.

Cricket is the biggest gambling den of this country.

Pakistani artist! - Go back!

Here, people don't lend you shoulders to cry on.

They lend it after you die.

"Where did the desires go?"

"It's the shower of pain."

"It is whether mistake of heart.."

"..or are these conspiracies of time?"

I don't think there is anything wrong in the platform of calendar girls.

More than the platform we should..

..pay attention to individual choices.

For more infomation >> Calendar Girls Official Trailer 2017 | Hindi Movie | Hindi Trailer 2017 | Bollywood Movies 2017 - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Recepty se Zuzkou: Zimní čočková polévka - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Recepty se Zuzkou: Zimní čočková polévka - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Der Rezeptkasten ersetzt die Apotheke | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> Der Rezeptkasten ersetzt die Apotheke | Zur Sache Baden-Württemberg - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Chronique | LA TAULARDE | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Chronique | LA TAULARDE | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

The Space Between Us

For more infomation >> The Space Between Us

-------------------------------------------

John Wick: Chapter 2

For more infomation >> John Wick: Chapter 2

-------------------------------------------

Chronique | LA TAULARDE | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Chronique | LA TAULARDE | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Lift elbow and knee on all four -gentle twist of spine- (Feldenkrais ATM) - Duration: 14:00.

For more infomation >> Lift elbow and knee on all four -gentle twist of spine- (Feldenkrais ATM) - Duration: 14:00.

-------------------------------------------

INTÉGRALE #MOE : Guillaume Le Touze, Eloïse Bollack, Ammar Abd Rabbo - Duration: 25:30.

For more infomation >> INTÉGRALE #MOE : Guillaume Le Touze, Eloïse Bollack, Ammar Abd Rabbo - Duration: 25:30.

-------------------------------------------

프랑스 빵.. 넘나 좋은 것! J'adore les sucres! │ Vlog de Simba #10 (French sub!) - Duration: 13:40.

For more infomation >> 프랑스 빵.. 넘나 좋은 것! J'adore les sucres! │ Vlog de Simba #10 (French sub!) - Duration: 13:40.

-------------------------------------------

Szalone Dni Muzyki 2016 | Janusz Marynowski o festiwalu - Duration: 1:38.

Sinfonia Varsovia in Warsaw organized La Folle Journée for the seventh time.

Originally held for more than twenty years in Nantes, then in Bilbao, Lisbon and in five Japanese cities...

Crazy festival which breaks down barriers. The most expensive ticket costs 15 PLN.

Classical music presented accessibly. Many concerts - this year almost 60.

Three days in Teatr Wielki Opera Narodowa.

Breaking the barriers of great, great art, which can be accessed only by insiders. We prove that classical music is for everyone.

One spot, over a thousand of artists.

Sixty concerts creating a special kind of energy

because when there's a lot of people who come with pure intent, with the intention of experience the beauty of music

that is the essence of madness. In these very difficult times we spend three days taking pleasure from the contact with beautiful music.

Sinfonia Varsovia is the main organizer of the festival and we base on over twenty years of its experience,

but as a director of the institution I can say that we have an excellent team

and I believe that during the six editions we have found a formula for good organization.

It's about early planning and organizing so that later we only need to realize the plan.

Of course, with such a big festival there are a few surprises but I think we deal with them well.

For more infomation >> Szalone Dni Muzyki 2016 | Janusz Marynowski o festiwalu - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Szalone Dni Muzyki 2016 | Olivier Charlier o festiwalu - Duration: 1:25.

For us, musicians, it is primarily a perfect opportunity

to perform a completely different repertoire in a large group of artists and feel like a part of a big musical family

and play somewhere different, sometimes many times a day.

It is an opportunity to immerse yourself in music and have an enriching experience together with the audience.

It's a challenge for musicians, who thus discover themselves anew.

This is, in my opinion, the secret to the success of this festival.

The prospect of performing in Warsaw fills me with great enthusiasm in such a beautiful building,

in the company of great musicians of the orchestra Sinfonia Varsovia with whom I had the opportunity to play repeatedly during international tours.

There are many outstanding violinists and composers from Poland such as Henryk Wieniawski.

This special kind of Polish sensitivity that I regard to be very close to the sensitivity of the French

combined with the warmth distinctive for the Slavic soul, wonderfully corresponds to violin music, coexists with it in an extraordinary harmony.

For more infomation >> Szalone Dni Muzyki 2016 | Olivier Charlier o festiwalu - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Chronique | USS INDIANAPOLIS | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Chronique | USS INDIANAPOLIS | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Residents homeward bound on last day of Lunar New Year holiday - Duration: 1:55.

It's the last day of the nation's 4-day Seollal holiday... and those who have left the capital,

to spend long weekend with family, are homeward bound.

Our Lee Unshin is at the Seoul Tollgate by the Kyungbu Expressway with the crucial traffic

updates.

Unshin, how are things looking out there?

Hey Daniel, So yes, with today being the last day of the

holiday, many forecasted heavy traffic on the expressways... but you don't see too many

cars behind me right now.

I've talked to a few drivers on their way home and many seem to be in a good mood, enjoying

a smooth ride back home on this extra day tacked on to the ordinary Lunar New Year.

"I think I made the right choice driving back home today.

It's been an easy drive so far."

"We're on our way back to the capital area, and there are not that many cars on the road

right now.

But even if there were, we'd be in a good mood, because we really got to treasure the

holiday weekend with our family and relatives from out of town."

You heard them: they're happy to drive for hours as long as they can be together.

But yes, the roads don't look too bad today, and the officials at Korea Express Corporation

told me that it's because many chose to travel home yesterday, on Sunday, to avoid the congestion.

The total number of cars out on the roads today across the nation, is estimated to be

anywhere between 300-thousand and 350-thousand, with many more headed north than south...

on their way back to Seoul and the central Gyeonggi-do province area.

But what the numbers actually mean, is that although there were some slowdowns earlier

on the highways including the Kyungbu Expressway, where I am right now,... overall, today's

traffic flow is not too different from any other weekend.

So those who have decided to spend as much time as possible with family...

and come back at the last minute -- they should be able to enjoy a relatively easy drive home.

Back to you Daniel.

For more infomation >> Residents homeward bound on last day of Lunar New Year holiday - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Pojďme Pařit Half-Life 1 (Coop,+Skineri) |16| {CZ} - Duration: 41:28.

For more infomation >> Pojďme Pařit Half-Life 1 (Coop,+Skineri) |16| {CZ} - Duration: 41:28.

-------------------------------------------

X : Past Is Present - Duration: 1:45:36.

Hey!

Hey!!

So remind me.

Why do we have these parties?

Networking.

Networking. Right.

That's Hans from Lumiere International Films.

Oh yeah?

He handles Europe sales. Catch him.

Me?

Who are you kidding?

Nobody watches my films here.

Who's going to watch them there?

Who's that?

She's coming here.

Isn't that French guy cute?

Who? Him?

He's not interested in you.

Sorry?

He's looking at me. He's...

Aw! Why are all the good guys gay?

That's not true. I'm not gay.

You're not good either.

I know you. You're a scoundrel.

Absolutely.

Hello!

Shireen!

Mrs. Shireen Caria-Papa...

Shireen...

Mum! I can't hear you...

I'm at the film festival...

FILM FESTIVAL!

I'll call you tomorrow.

Mom?

Yes. As usual.

Come... let's go dance.

Don't be boring.

You're off the clock.

Why don't you go change?

There's a long line at the bathroom.

Happy Birthday!

Late again?

It was raining. Didn't realise.

Why don't you wear the watch I got you?

Huh? What's this?

Wow! Colour rolls!

So cool!

Thank you!

Shall we go? Hey!

Let's go.

You can come in now.

Wow!

One minute.

Happy Birthday!

It's bitter.

It's my first time.

Ok, gift number 2!

Shireen, this...

First time, eh?

Shireen...

You ok?

The cake was bitter.

I'll get you some water.

Water!

Are you ok now?

Hello!

Shireen...

You didn't have to.

Come on. Now, let's see you wear it.

What do you mean wear?

I'll go home and wear it.

Home? Wear it for me here.

Give me the T-shirt?

Shireen...

Hey... sorry!

I'm sorry!

It's okay. Just watch.

What?

I mean... Keep watch!

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry!

Haven't you seen this ever?

Do you often do this?

I mean... In public?

Yes. I'm used to it.

This is what I do.

Excuse me?

Relax, I'm kidding!

The modest rose puts forth a thorn,

The humble sheep a threatening horn,

The lily white...

Oh Shit!

The green one!

Yes, go green!

No, no, I said the green one.

The green one, the green one.

No, no...

Done.

Almost had you there for a moment!

Someone's been in there for a really long time...

I don't know... Either they are drunk or...

Or probably she's doing it in there.

That's why...

Ok.

Thanks.

And you are?

I'm K!

Just K?

Yeah. Just K.

It's impossible. He's going back to India in the morning.

Maybe I can meet him for dinner tonight, please?

Mr. Patel already has dinner plans, dear!

I just need ten minutes.

He'll be back in a couple of months.

Ten minutes is all I'm asking for.

Tell him I'm a friend of Shah Rukh Khan!

Are you?

I'll become one.

Please. Just ask him.

Ok. I'll try.

Well, the film is about how day to day objects

can become agents of romantic connection

between two people who never meet!

It's about puritan romance. Innocent but intense.

Can you turn it into a romantic comedy?

I'll try my best, Sir.

With lots of sex.

Ok? - Good sex

Sure sir, we can do sex.

Oops!

What's she doing here?

She chose green after all.

I didn't know we had company.

Oh, he's leaving.

I don't mind.

Does he talk?

He was telling me about his script.

Is it any good?

Well, actually, I was trying to tell him about how

day to day objects can become

agents of romantic connection...

Huh? I thought it was about sex!

Yes sir, and sex.

Lots of sex too.

And here are your oysters...

Oysters?

How do you eat these?

The old pervert!

Shit - The bald clown!

I'll be back soon.

Let me try too.

Go on. They don't bite.

I know they don't bite.

Hold it up with the wide end facing you...

Then work your tongue around it gently but firmly - Ok?

And then slurp it up.

As if you were eating

P*ssy.

You know, the trouble with you Indian men...

You like your food overcooked.

Are you saying we are bad lovers?

I keep an open mind.

Now, watch!

Not bad.

Thank you.

So, you think I chose the right dress?

Did I?

Of course. Yes.

It brings out your eyes.

How long have you been filming me for?

A while.

Have you seen me naked?

A few times. Yes.

Having sex?

Twice - Have you?

Yes.

Did you enjoy it?

Yes.

I'm really offended, you know...

You could have shut the curtains.

I can hand you to the police.

You have no evidence.

True.

I'll just tell Patel then.

I would love to see the look on his face.

What you doing with this ass?

Question.

Why are you with this beast?

Are you judging me?

Are you using him?

Maybe he's using me.

Right.

Look at you. So self-righteous.

We are the same. You and I.

We use people because we can.

Yeah right.

You know nothing about me.

I lost my mother when I was a kid.

I lost my father a couple of months ago.

And I'm currently here on his savings.

You won't get it.

Nothing good ever stays with me.

Don't get defensive.

That's how it goes.

You take something. You give something.

So, will you help me?

What do you have in mind?

I have a feeling that you and I

are going to have some fun together.

So, where were we?

You just agreed to make this nice man's film.

Did I?

Why would I lie?

Now, we'll get your sex.

I'm done. Finished.

Over.

Why?

Because it's late. Because I'm done.

And because I'm not 17 anymore, you see.

I am.

What? 17?

You're 17?

Don't worry. I'm 23.

Shireen is your Mom?

Yeah.

I knew a Shireen once.

Ex?

Something like that.

Of course!

Are you guys from Delhi?

Why so interested?

Keep guessing, Uncle.

Or should I say, Daddy?

Not funny. Ok?

Monsieur Francois is checking you out.

No, he's not.

He's married. Was kidding.

You aren't married, right?

I used to be married. Not anymore.

Are you a dancer?

Thank you.

You'd cook. And I would set the mood.

Right. Convenient deal for you.

Can I tell you something?

Mm-hmm!

Honest. You're looking lovely.

Thank you.

Maybe it's the candle-light making me look good.

You are really looking lovely.

Taste it now.

Nice?

Oh My God! - What?

What happened?

Spicy?

But it was the usual amount.

You forgot again - What?

I hate chillies.

I haven't put extra chillies in it.

Alright, here you go. Some <i>raita</i>.

Something sweet to compensate.

One minute.

Hello.

Hmm

Yeah.

Ok, listen I'll... I'll... call you back, ok?

Yeah. I'll call you back.

So is she beautiful?

Who?

Your heroine.

She is not bad.

She is ok.

But you got what you wanted?

More or less.

You know, there is still few days of shooting left. Let's see.

By the way, you stopped giving me feedback on my scripts.

That's because you've stopped listening.

That's not true, Rija.

You know that's not true.

So you f*cked her!

You f*cked her?

No. Not yet again!

For God's sake, this was supposed to be a celebration.

You are such a liar, K!

I know you better than you know yourself!

You know, every evening I come home

and try and do things for you...

And I tell you I love you.

You have to believe me.

I don't love you, K.

I really don't love you.

Then why are we still together?

If there is no love, why do we live together?

I got rid of it, K.

This morning.

Got rid of what?

The child.

I got rid of the child this morning.

Are you crazy?

It was our child for God's sake.

My child!

Are you nuts?!

You know what? I've got news for you. I don't love you either.

It's over. Done. Finished.

And I'm glad we don't have a child...

Because God forbid that child didn't live up to your expectations...

You would have killed it anyway!

Oy!

What? Another flashback.

Let's see.

You are thinking about Shireen.

No, wait.

That's not it.

Ooh! Intense.

Your wife.

Ex-wife.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, Rija.

I didn't mean anything, ok?

We will work it out, Rija.

Enough K.

No more lies.

Pass me those cards, please?

Pick a card.

I don't believe in magic.

So if I guess your card right, would you believe in magic?

Nope.

It would just be a co-incidence.

or a very clever trick.

Or divine intervention. A miracle.

Oh, you don't believe in God?

What's there to believe?

Well, someone's making all this happen.

I mean what are the odds of you

meeting someone you know in this place?

This is a film market. Everyone here is from showbiz.

I'm a filmmaker. I've made like 20 films.

People would have seen one or two.

Or at least heard of me.

Oh yeah!

You are K, right?

The one who wears dark glasses all the time.

Even at night?

I thought you didn't know who I am.

K is not a name.

It's a mask.

I think it's a character.

At least it has character.

Guess it's just co-incidence.

So how did you make 8 to 8?

Amitabh Bachchan

His was the first name that came to my mind

when Orko called me for a job offer in Kolkata.

At that time, it was Calcutta.

The same Calcutta

where Vijay got his first job.

So how could I say No?

But I had no savings.

And not even a place to stay.

Till I found Mrs. Baker.

The kind and crazy Mrs. Baker.

Oh no! Bombay boy!

That room's gone. You go too.

I work at the recording studio at night

Every night?

Every night except Saturdays

All night?

Ten to six.

I can give you the room from 8 to 8.

You can't come before eight.

You can't stay after eight.

Even on Saturdays.

And I got the room.

Everyday from eight to eight.

The world's most crowded room.

The world's most lonely room.

The room with so many stories.

The room with our story.

<i>The windows are closed</i>

<i>And the doors locked</i>

<i>How then do the dreams enter the room?</i>

<i>There's some hole in the sleep</i>

<i>that stays open.</i>

<i>The rooms are the same</i>

<i>So are the inhabitants</i>

<i>No one's a stranger in a new city.</i>

<i>The pains are the same</i>

<i>So are the relationships.</i>

<i>People get lost all the time</i>

<i>To meet again and again</i>

<i>At the crossroads of epic stories</i>

<i>Does anyone get lost forever?</i>

<i>The moon rises and hangs</i>

<i>From the sky every night</i>

<i>And travels in daylight to the next night</i>

<i>A distance so short travelled through lifetimes.</i>

<i>The way she took my name</i>

<i>As if I've read this story in some novel</i>

<i>Some relationships perhaps</i>

<i>are best left inside the pages of a book.</i>

<i>My days and nights lie scattered</i>

<i>Like pearls from a broken necklace</i>

<i>You had kept me together.</i>

<i>Inside the shell of my body</i>

<i>I've been looking for someone else</i>

<i>One that is me and one that shines.</i>

<i>How do two swords survive in the same sheath?</i>

<i>Your thoughts lit up in me</i>

<i>Like a candle in the dark</i>

<i>Now blow it out</i>

<i>Or it will burn the finger.</i>

Won't you come out for breakfast?

Oh! You aren't even ready yet.

I think I have fever, Mrs. Baker.

You do.

You can't go to work today.

He's going to be here, no?

Is it ok if I see him today?

He's gone.

Some emergency!

I lost my father a couple of months ago.

I'm currently here on his savings

He's gone?

But what about his things?

What about his things?

He said he didn't need them.

He said I could do

what I wanted to do with them.

As if I need them.

I never met her.

Not once.

For the six months that we were together,

we never met each other.

Not the way a boy meets girl.

No.

Never ever?

No.

But why not?

I think it's more interesting like that.

Had I met her

I would have never become a filmmaker.

Don't you think our love story is more poignant

because we never met?

She was more interesting as a character,

As a muse.

Otherwise, we would have gotten into

the mundane boring reality of life.

That's really boring!

So you'd rather give up on real life opportunities

to create these epic, iconic movie moments?

Absolutely!

You know, films are the what-ifs of everything you never got to

and never will do in your life.

It's your ticket to escape the misery of life.

That's cinema.

For me.

So, what have you never done in life?

Tough question.

I've done pretty much everything there is to do.

Have you jumped into a pool at two in the morning?

That I have not done.

Hey! Ow!

God! You're mad.

Yeah.

Have you ever scored weed at two in the morning?

Good to go?

Sober enough to drive?

I think so. Why?

Where's the fun in that?

What do you mean?

Hold on.

Huh!

Wait.

Shall we go?

Let's get you out of that mask.

Why am I here?

Why am I here with the heat and the sun

And the chaos

And the strange vibrations?

Why am I here

F*cked up and failed?

There were so many thoughts,

wicked thoughts I had sexy shots, thoughts...

F*ck!

Can't write now with that MDMA

running around inside my brain like a train in China.

No, it came in an envelope.

Snail mail.

All the way from London.

Not China. Never China.

And now I'm f*cked.

I want to feel I'm f*cked...

But I can't, I'm SO f*cked!

Am I thinking this or can you hear all this?

Behind her, the city faded.

Like a beautiful shadow.

She had her back to the camera.

And she was gently swaying half-naked...

Sweating.

Perhaps she was Chandramukhi, the mistress.

<i>I keep looking at your face but I fail to pass out</i>

<i>There's always a bit of me in my senses</i>

<i>Tell my senses that I don't want sense.</i> - What happened Sir?

Do you need anything?

No, no.

Why are you taking photos of me?

Not photo. Video.

Why?

Because just like that.

Sorry I didn't ask you.

I'm a filmmaker, right...

So, I keep shooting everything. It's a habit.

But...

Can I have some water?

Yes, I'll go bring it.

Please.

Some ice?

Yes.

Fill it up.

Another glass?

For you.

Good.

Good.

What's your name?

Basanti.

Basanti.

B for Basanti.

K for K!

Bring the ice-box? Saw it in the room.

Yes. Bringing.

Thank you, Basanti.

There you go, baby.

Drink, water for you.

But...

Drink, it's water. It's not a drink.

It's ok.

Enough of shooting me, please.

No, it's ok. It's ok. - I'm done.

It's ok, listen.

I have a very good subject. Will you listen?

Ok.

Is the water good?

It's like this.

I'm trying to write a story.

Can you help me?

I'm a little stuck.

Help please?

Me?

Yes, why not?

Do you watch movies?

Everybody does.

Yeah, exactly.

But?

No but... Listen to this. Imagine...

Imagine this is the location.

Imagine there's a girl by the window.

A very beautiful girl, ok?

She's dancing, swaying...

She's Chandramukhi, a mistress.

Listen, did you call anyone?

No.

Did you tell anyone you are here?

Who is it?

Nobody knows I'm here.

Open the door, K - What's this?

I know you are in there.

What the f*ck is going on?

Please don't do this to me.

Open the door.

Oh ff...

Open the door K.

Open the door, you motherf*cker.

Otherwise, I'll create a scene, K

Do you want that?

Open the door.

I just need to talk to you.

You are such a liar, K.

Open the door, K. - What the f*ck is this?

Open the door, you mother*cker

Who is it?

No, there's no one.

Listen, there's nobody there.

Who is it? Open the door - No, no, no, no!

No, no.

Why are you behaving like this? - Like what?

Let me see what's going on.

No, you can't. You can't.

It's you, isn't it? It's you.

She looks like you.

What do you mean she looks like me?

Who is she?

Do you know her?

And then what happens?

I don't know. I don't know.

What? - I mean I've written only till this point.

I don't know what happens next.

I have no idea.

Tell me?

The story's yours.

Damn the story!

Ok, does the man open the door?

Don't know.

How is it possible?

I don't know.

The same girl. Inside and outside?

Strange.

If that ever happened, even I would go crazy.

I am going crazy.

Let her come in.

Who?

The outside one.

Paro, the wife?

Who Paro?

The outside one.

Actually, she's the same one inside.

Let her in.

And the inside one?

What do we do with her?

Let's lock her in.

Why?

Don't humiliate me like this.

What the f*ck - Please!

F*ck!

Who are you?

Who am I?

Yeah, who are you?

Who am I?

You don't even remember me!

Please, please, please

Why are you f*cking my mind like this?

Because you did the same thing to me.

Oh! Stop crying, please.

You wanted this thing to happen.

What thing?

All your life,

you have been walking towards your doom.

You f*cked her!

Your f*cking pathetic little life.

Back to replacing people?

You disgust me!

Just calm down. Can you please calm down?

You need me.

I need you for what?

You can't do it alone.

What do you want?

I'm your saviour.

Oh right. You are my saviour.

Can you just go find your husband

wherever the f*ck he is.

You need me.

I don't need anybody.

You need me.

What the f*ck are you doing?

Please put that down.

Listen, don't do this.

What's happening to me?

I don't know who you are. Please put that down.

What's happening to me?

You need me.

You need me.

You need me - Wait!

What happened?

You killed me.

Not funny!

So you don't believe in God.

But you believe in ghosts?

I believe in science.

You don't believe.

You believe in signs.

Not science.

God, science, same thing.

I believe in what I see.

Um-hmm!

Do you believe?

Do you believe in God?

In science?

Time travel?

What if I told you...

You've already lived this life before.

And the only reason you are living it again is

because you wanted to give it another shot.

Another take.

Endings are predestined.

I always start with an ending.

You see, the whole process of creating

becomes so much more fun...

Otherwise, I feel lost

when I don't know where my story is heading towards

or ending, you know.

And I always think I'm in a movie, you know.

Even now, I'm probably in a movie.

Thanks guys. For watching 8 to 8.

I really enjoyed your talk.

Well, I specialise in talking nonsense.

No, no it was interesting

to understand how the stories form in your mind.

So is this your first time in San Francisco?

Yeah, that's right.

First time.

Did you get a chance to see the city?

Or were you stuck at the film festival?

No, I really wanted to.

But these film festivals are so nice.

I hardly got time to step out.

That's sad. You should get a chance

to see the city before you leave.

Here...

But who will show me around?

I will.

Let's go. Deep breath.

Be cool.

Action time.

Hey! Hi!

You look kind of different.

So when do you sleep?

When I feel sleepy.

Or whenever someone wants to give me company.

Let's listen to some music.

Just think of it as the background score

of the movie you and me are acting in right now.

Do you mean it when you say

you actually think we are in a movie all the time?

Or are you just saying that because

filmmakers are supposed to sound crazy?

Do you get time to watch movies?

Yeah but frankly I prefer to curl up with a book.

I like to touch the books,

feel them.

Hmm! Who's like your favourite writer?

I don't know. Maybe Salman Rushdie.

Huh!

Why are you making a face?

What's wrong with Rushdie?

Well, I have this theory that women

don't like him for what he writes.

They like him because

he's someone they cannot understand.

What makes you think I don't understand Rushdie.

I said women.

Plural, you know.

Sanjana, can I ask you something?

What do you think will be the ending of this movie?

Ok, you are the creative guy.

Figure out an ending.

Hmmm!

Ok, track in.

Here's what I think.

We should go back to the car,

get in the backseat...

You take all your clothes off...

I take all my clothes off.

And then, maybe kiss.

I mean...

Or is it too...

You know, you've got such expressive eyes.

Even your lips are so expressive.

Hey!

Anjana! Ranjana!

Sanjana! Listen, na!

Look, Mr. Artist.

How about you order me a glass of wine.

And if it's good...

And I like it...

Then maybe we go back to the car,

I take all this off

and maybe, we do it.

And if I don't like it,

then I drop you back to where I picked you up from

and I never talk to you

and you never see me ever again.

Right.

Ok, let me see.

Can you please give me a minute?

You want me to order wine? No big deal.

Just answer a couple of simple questions

that will help me understand you.

Ok, how do you like to make out?

With or without protection?

Seriously?

Look, you either order me the wine right now...

Or we end this movie with me walking out.

Ok, need to make some sense of this, you know.

If I can make a movie,

I can order wine.

Excuse me.

The lady will have a glass of

number 5 here, what's that?

Cotes Du Rhone?

Hey!

Ok, please don't.

What is wrong with you?

Look, you may or may not even like the wine...

But whatever happens, I just want you to know

that I really enjoyed the last 90 minutes

I've spent with you.

Please... I suggest we sit here for a while.

And have a conversation, you know.

A filmmaker and a doctor talking about...

I don't know...

Erogenous zones or something like that?

Hey, that can be a nice ending for a movie.

An abstract ending. Like those French movies.

I work at an ER.

Ok?

Emergency Room.

Right.

I see people's lives coming to an end

every single day.

I'm sorry.

So for f*ck's sake, will you stop talking about endings?

I'm sorry.

It's ok.

I think I have an ending for you.

Aha!

Is it a happy ending?

Ah! Ff... Ow!

I think that was a better end than me and you talking about

erogenous zones, right?

Ok, ok... I get it.

You slapped me because you wanted to touch and feel me.

Like you touch your Rushdie books.

I get it.

You filmmakers are shameless.

A little shameless.

For art's sake.

Somebody's got to entertain

stressed out doctors like you.

No?

Ok, well...

If your movie is over...

You can come home with me.

And?

You can come home with me

and you can read Midnight's Children out loud to me.

I could never get past page 50.

A filmmaker reading out to a doctor.

Frankly, that's sounds like the beginning of a new movie.

Thank God you know the word Beginning.

Where's my watch?

Is it expensive?

Expensive? It's bloody priceless.

We have to go back to the car.

We have to go back to the car - Wait.

I can't lose that watch.

Hey!

What?

It's not in the car.

What do you mean it's not in the car?

Where is it? - It's not in the car.

Remember this?

It's at the pool!

Sorry.

Buy you another one?

You think I have been hunting in the dark for half an hour

because I can't afford one?

Yeah but...

How can I make it up to you?

It was a very special watch.

She gave it to me on our fourth anniversary.

No, third anniversary.

I didn't wear it because I had too many watches.

I didn't even realise I had it till I started missing her.

I've worn it just for a few weeks

But I've had it for seven years.

You know, it's funny that...

How easily we take things for granted!

One second.

I think I have something for you.

What?

In my jacket?

Wait.

What brand was it?

Patek Philippe.

Your lucky day.

Here you go.

Rolex.

Really?

Wow!

You like it?

Very nice. This colour I didn't have.

You think I'll make a good actress?

What?

You're an actress?

You think I make a good one?

I don't know.

Wait.

You don't think I did all this

just so that I can be in one of your films

or whatever, right?

I don't know, really.

Don't think so much.

I think we need to get dried up.

Where?

Your room.

I don't think it's a good idea.

Don't worry. I won't sleep with you.

Ok, great.

Thanks.

Where are you going?

Listen.

I read it.

And I loved it.

Ayesha, you shouldn't have read it.

You shouldn't have, really.

But why not?

It was so beautiful.

You and like this!

I had even forgotten how romantic you were.

Thank you very much.

But listen, you shouldn't have used my laptop.

So what?

I've told you...

There could be personally stuff in it.

Babe - What?

Why is your Browsing History is always clear?

My junk is always full.

We don't need this.

What?

You don't want to?

I didn't say that.

No, no. No chances.

No - But...

What if I want?

Ayesha, please. We have been over this.

Again and again.

It's been two years, K.

I don't know what you are scared of.

I'm at the top of my career.

I finally call the shots in my own life.

I want to experience motherhood.

Listen, I'm not scared of anything.

Then why do we need this?

Aren't we fine the way we are?

Huh?

Aren't we?

I know how you feel about marriage.

Relax.

We are not getting married.

I'm not Rija.

I won't take your shit. But...

that doesn't mean that

I don't like the idea of a little K

running around the house.

You want to play with a little version of K?

Stop being a prick.

Ayesha there's still time, ok?

And honestly, maybe I'm not ready for this.

We are together, there for each other. Isn't that enough?

As long as we can.

You are the most important woman in my life.

Right here. Right now.

You're like the watch.

You don't stop.

You keep moving.

Day or night.

You don't stop for anyone.

24 hours.

24 frames per second.

You live every moment.

And just don't stay in my hand.

Why?

How was it?

Good. I want exactly this.

No changes.

Exactly this.

So, how was it?

Not bad.

But give me some time, no?

How much do you want to think?

I haven't had to audition for anyone in two years.

You are a friend, Heena.

It's always difficult to judge.

You can be honest with friends, right?

Unless you have a crush...

What?

Are you, like, in love with me?

Love?

No chance.

Then lust?

Are you flirting with me?

Are you?

Do you want me to?

Where's the casting couch, now?

I have a boyfriend.

Well, I have a girlfriend.

Let's pair them as well.

It will be like a Woody Allen film.

Interesting, na?

Yeah, very.

You do know that all Woody Allen films are the same actually.

Love fades?

So...

You auditioned somebody else for the role

and sent my photo as a reference?

Ayesha, do we have to do this?

Please.

Am I not good enough for you?

Am I saying that?

Don't take it personally.

I just need a fresh face.

So let me get this straight.

I'm too old for your film.

But I'm not old enough to have a child.

Ayesha, it's not that.

Ayesha!

Ayesha, please.

<i>Give me a kiss (on TV)</i>

You know that

I'm not here with you for the role, right?

We are friends.

You don't have to be weird with me.

So you are saying you were not flirting with me

not for the role

but because you like me?

There's no right answer to that.

What?

I'm extremely attracted to you.

But love... I don't know.

That's good enough for me.

What's the difference?

I have a boyfriend.

F*ck!

Come here.

What?

Please don't overreact, Ayesha. Please.

This is over-reacting?

You kiss someone and this is over-reacting?

Heena, I mean Ayesha, I said I was sorry.

I am sorry.

You disgust me.

Give me a minute - Ayesha!

Do you love me?

Yes, I love you.

Are you sure?

Yes, I'm sure I love you.

Why this hesitation?

I love you, baby.

Then...

Let's just pretend this never happened, ok?

Ok.

But you have to promise me one thing.

You will never

meet that desperate woman ever again.

I promise you.

I'm so messed up.

Yes, you are.

Are you going to tell your boyfriend?

No.

I thought you and me...

But you would never change.

Never ever.

I can try.

It's always a game of time for you.

Yesterday, it was Rija.

Today, it's Ayesha.

And tomorrow...

It will be me.

Listen this can work, ok?

I haven't started shooting yet.

And...

We can be together and you know...

Back to replacing people?

Aren't you?

I can't love you just so that I can work with you.

And I certainly can't break his heart

for someone like you.

Oh shit!

Here we are.

No. Actually, wait.

You know, if this was a Hollywood film...

I wouldn't have let you go further.

I would have stopped you right here.

Pinned you against the wall

and ripped your dress off

And kissed you all over And, and...

You would have helped me with my T-shirt

and you would have taken my belt

and thrown it somewhere there.

And then

I would have taken you like this

and turned you around...

And I would have thrown you on the bed like this

and made savage love to you

all night.

That is, if it was a Hollywood film

which it is not. So...

And if it were a Bollywood film?

If it were a Bollywood film...

We would be sitting here on either side of the bed

like well-behaved children

looking into each other's eyes

intensely

as if we are about to kill a baby.

You are laughing.

It's not funny.

You're funny.

Alright, let me go take a shower.

WHO IS SHE?

We can't meet after today

I can't stay with you anymore, K.

Avantika, you aren't serious.

A part of me dies every time you go.

A part of me dies every time I cheat on him.

And for you

it's all about the film.

This one and the next.

I was getting married.

And we were having sex in my honeymoon suite.

Did you try stopping me from marrying him?

Not even once.

You just had to stop me once.

I would have left everything to runaway with you.

Don't go.

Please don't go.

Why should I stay?

So that we can finally be together.

Please marry me.

Yeah, sure.

I'm serious.

Please... leave him and marry me.

I was a fool.

But, this time I'm ready.

I'm not.

I'm not, K.

K, slow down!

K, slow down!

K, please look at the road

and slow down...

K, You'll get us killed!

Shit!

You killed me!

What happened?

Nothing. Just a nightmare.

I'm pregnant. and you're the one getting nightmares?

Even your nightmares come to me first.

If there was a Best Husband Trophy, you would win it.

Go to sleep.

You go to sleep.

Yeah.

Goodnight.

K, slow down.

I'm sorry.

K, slow down.

K, please look at the road and slow down.

K, you'll kill us.

K, you'll kill our BABY!

Hi!

Didn't want to wake you.

Listen, who are you?

What's your name?

Why?

Why because this feels a little weird.

You don't like this?

I like it but...

It doesn't feel real. It feels like a...

Dream?

Hey!

Stop it.

Who are you?

Huh?

Who am I?

Who am I?

Who am I?

You don't even remember me?

You don't even remember me?

What do you mean you don't remember me?

What does that mean?

What do you want from me?

Hey! I had auditioned.

For Ice-Maid.

Your Devdas.

You auditioned for me?

Um... You rejected me.

Oh I did, did I?

You think I see all the tapes?

Really?

And even if I saw them

you think I would remember everybody who auditioned for me?

My God!

Is that why you are messing with me?

Messing with you?

I get it.

You read the book.

You've read Exploits of a Puppeteer, right?

Right?

Exploits of a Puppeteer?

Exploits of a Puppeteer.

I'm the puppeteer. Me.

I wrote about all my exes.

What? You're collecting stories for your films?

Listen, nobody knew it was about real people, ok!

It did... it felt like fiction.

That's not the point.

What's the point?

You used them.

Why do you keep moving from one girl to another?

Why do you want to know?

Because I don't want to be tied down.

It's simple.

Ok Mr. Puppeteer.

you do realise that

someone up there is pulling your strings, right?

I told you I don't believe in God.

That's like saying you don't believe in

the greatest filmmaker ever.

I mean

Think of all the genres our lives have.

Romance, comedy, drama, tragedy.

And lousy scripts, right?

He definitely needs a better scriptwriter.

That's for sure.

Even James Bond doesn't like this knot, you know.

And why not?

Well, he thinks it shows

too much vanity.

He mistrusts men

who tie a Windsor Knot.

I believe... that vanity works.

Oh?

On certain men, at least.

About the weekend of the 25th.

I'll book the tickets?

Yeah? I mean...

25th is so far away. We'll figure it out in a bit?

Yeah?

Yeah.

Sure.

Aah!

Careful.

Okay?

No.

Come here.

Vina

The one who deflowered me.

Devoured me.

And now...

K!

Now, doesn't even let me do a dramatic voiceover by myself.

Enough!

I need to make my own bloody mistakes.

Even if she doesn't feel like I

"belong in an office"

I'm ready.

Am I?

Come.

I'll interview you.

Good afternoon.

Ma'am.

Good afternoon.

Please... do have a seat.

Sorry.

So, you're fresh out of college?

Yes and raring to go.

And what makes you think advertising

would be the right fit for you?

Well, anything to work under you, Ma'am.

And you think you're ready for that kind of pressure?

Several times a day.

I guarantee it.

Again.

What makes you think advertising is the right fit for you?

Well, you see I'm very flexible.

Just try me.

Seriously?

Why advertising, Mr. K?

Sorry.

Advertising...

Advertising because I think uh... visually.

I've always been fascinated by graphic design formats.

So why not work as an artist or in a design studio?

What makes you think...

Actually, what do you think advertising is all about?

Well, I just think that my creativity

will be better utilised in a high-pressure setup

like an agency.

I've always admired agencies that...

So is advertising about selling a product

or is it about winning an award

for making some kind of a clever joke?

What's more important to you?

I...

I think...

And looking through your portfolio,

I think it's full of nostalgia.

Why are you so fixated with your past?

Well, the work in there is extremely personal.

And what do you think

it says about you?

Here.

Vina...

All I'm asking is

what does it mean for a 22-year-old

to be so fixated with his past?

These designs, these sketches...

But these aren't commercials, are they?

This is just to show what I can make

and in a real office scenario

I would obviously do it differently.

You sure you can work with a team?

Aren't you more of a loner?

Don't you have trouble getting close to people?

Hey, that's...

That's?

I don't know. I could...

I could probably...

lead a team.

Yes, I could lead a team.

But when you work in an office scenario

you don't lead.

Can you take orders?

From someone, you know...

From someone who may just know better?

I don't see why not.

You won't let your ego get in the way?

No.

I mean...

I am open to constructive criticism.

But what if you feel that the feedback is not constructive?

Can you take orders from a superior

you don't respect?

Can you take orders?

I think...

I think I can, Ma'am.

Hmm? - Yeah.

Okay.

What about...

What about deadlines?

Oh, I can work through the night

and make sure that deadlines are met.

So you finish everything last minute?

Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

That's how it's forced to work,

not supposed to work.

Why can't you just do things on time?

Vina, I try, I really...

What do you try?!

Damn it, do you want this job or not?

What is trying?

Be confident!

Do you want this job?

I think... I don't know... I

I really don't know, Vina.

Hey. Hey.

Look at me...

look at me!

Ok, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to be so harsh, baby!

Of course, I skipped that interview.

Vina and I stayed together for another year.

Until Calcutta called.

The tickets for the weekend of the

25th had already been booked, you see.

I'm going crazy.

I've to stop taking those pills.

What happened to you, man?

What do you mean?

Your version of Devdas kind of sucked.

Oh! Please...

It went to many festivals all over the world.

In my defence, I just have to say that

I don't even remember making that film.

It just...

No, but seriously...

What happened to you?

Life happened.

You know after a point you realise that

you've run out of stories.

You've run out of characters.

That everybody you meet in life is

actually the same bloody person.

You know every storyteller has just one story to tell.

And you keep recycling it.

Rehashing it.

And after a point

you can't even do that anymore.

I'm through with this shit.

I'm finished.

I'm done.

You know, maybe you just

see them the same way.

I've been looking at that laptop screen

for six months trying to write.

Blank.

Not one word has come out.

Anyway why am I telling you all this?

For all I know, you don't even exist.

What?

You don't have a name.

You don't have an address.

You don't have a job. You don't have a home.

You don't have a family. - I?

No, no, no. Wait, wait...

You have a mother.

Her name is Shireen, right?

And that's somebody I used to know

twenty years back.

I'm talking to a fictitious girl

in my hotel room

who is dressed up in a shirt

just like Vina.

Poof!

Nothing has changed.

I still need a woman to take care of me...

Even if she's imaginary.

I need her.

I like this.

So, now I'm imaginary?

Mmm-hmm

Boy meets imaginary girl.

Well, that's a new story.

No, it's not a new story.

You are not a new story.

I know who you are.

You are the sum total of all my stories.

It's not a coincidence that

your mother's name is Shireen.

That you take out an eight of hearts.

That I see you changing.

That you are an Odissi dancer.

You bring out my worst nightmares.

Who are you?

I think...

Maybe you are asking the wrong question.

Really?

I don't think it's important who I am.

The real question is

Who are you?

Me?

I'm an escape artist.

That's who I am.

A Dad in the army

is like a passport to adventure.

The two of us moved all over the map.

Well, this time we had moved South.

And if Ma was still around she would say

I was the best looking guy in those parts.

Bro.

Tea.

One tea.

Um, water?

Water, water.

Huh?

Huh?

I didn't quite understand the language.

Medium size.

She said what she wanted to say.

I heard what I wanted to hear.

Oh! Boy.

Oh! Kishen.

Kishen!

First time, eh?

Please, please...

Please.

Help! No!!

What was her name?

Bad! You didn't even ask her name?

I did. I asked her.

She didn't tell me.

Huh?

What was her name?

Aastha.

Aastha (Faith)?

Alright, ok.

K, wait.

<i>Aastha: The Basis of Life (on TV)</i>

I just tried calling you.

Yes, I just got here last evening.

What are you doing here?

Avoiding you.

Seriously.

I came for my cousin's wedding.

You look different.

You say that when you don't like my haircut.

No, it's nice.

I miss you.

What else is new?

I mean it.

I'm sorry.

For what?

For everything.

For giving up on us.

I'm sorry for not having enough faith.

I'm sorry I kept running away.

You call me out of the blue every few months...

Drunk!

And then you just keep moving on.

Do I look drunk to you, right now?

What do you want?

I want you. I want us.

That's all. Enough.

I want us to be together.

Even if we are fighting.

We've had this conversation before.

I'm done moving on.

I've just been running all my life.

Enough, no more.

I'm going home. And waiting for you.

Even if you don't come back.

I still love you.

And I hate it that I still do.

What exactly makes you think

that I'll drop everything and come back to you?

I don't know.

Faith...

Or something like that.

There's no such thing as half a leap of faith.

You either jump...

Or you don't.

You know why I couldn't move on?

Because I'll never stop loving you.

But you'll always remain as you are,

who you are...

A man with no address.

You're a nomad. A drifter.

And there are some things I chose to accept about myself.

I think you should do the same.

So?

You ran away.

Sorry, I just freaked out.

So did I, actually.

Angry?

Me? No, not at all.

So call me?

Frankly...

No.

Why not?

Is it because I'm too young?

Also that.

No, I just - Is it because I left?

No. Please.

Can I drop you somewhere?

You just did.

I didn't mean it like that.

Say Hi to Mom.

That's my Mom.

She's from Delhi.

Is she your Shireen?

Keep guessing.

Shall we?

Umm... write something for me?

What shall I write for you?

I almost forgot.

What?

I got you this.

Another watch?

How is it better than the Rolex you gave me last night?

This is a time machine.

Oh is it? - Mm-hmm!

How does it work?

You just adjust the year, month, time

and close your eyes

and you think about the person you really want to meet...

and Boom!

You're there.

Wow!

Have you tried it?

Oh yeah!

Does it work?

If you believe.

Remember me?

I'm sorry I ran away.

That day.

I was young.

I understand.

English?

Yes.

Learning.

Dead body.

Help?

Help!

Dead body.

Do you believe in God?

In science?

Time travel?

What do you do now?

What did you do with

the body?

Biryani.

For more infomation >> X : Past Is Present - Duration: 1:45:36.

-------------------------------------------

Chronique | RADIN! | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Chronique | RADIN! | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Chronique | LA DANSEUSE | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Chronique | LA DANSEUSE | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Learning English Words with Videos: 3000 Oxford Words: Letter A Part 3 - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Learning English Words with Videos: 3000 Oxford Words: Letter A Part 3 - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Custom Color Highlighter for best summer glow! - Duration: 0:54.

Custom Color Highlighter for best summer glow!

No comments:

Post a Comment