Saturday, January 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 28 2017

Barrow-in-Furness girl gang jailed for sexually abusing amateur footballer

Members of a girl gang from Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria have been jailed after they posted

a video on Snapchat in which they sexually humiliated a man.

The amateur footballer met the women at a bar on 28 November 2015 and went back to one

of their apartments where he was plied with vodka till he passed out.

The assailants then went on to strip him.

Multiple injuries in New York bus crash

In the video, gang leader Brogan Gillard, 26, Paige Cunningham, 22, and Shannon Jones,

20, danced around their naked victim.

They used a pair of scissors they cut his hair and suggested using them to sexually

assault him.

They also peeled vegetables over his body and touched him inappropriately.

Duterte pleads to Muslim rebels: Do not provide shelter to Islamic State militants

Gillard also boasted on Facebook that she used carrots and onions in the assault of

the 19-year-old.

The video was circulated extensively before coming to the attention of the victim's girlfriend.

Brother of Leeds United football player killed in 'targetted' shooting

The three women pleaded guilty to sexual assault and on 26 January, Preston Crown Court Judge

Graham Knowles gave Gillard a 31-month prison sentence.

Cunningham received 10 months.

Jones will be sentenced at a later date.

All three will be made to sign the sex offenders' register.

"I sentence three people for glorifying in the humiliation and degradation of a fellow

human being," said Judge Knowles, describing the video and images as "profoundly disturbing".

"The purpose of the defendants is to demean and humiliate for their own entertainment

at the time.

They found it amusing as the video clearly shows.

He was at their mercy.

They had none," he added.

For more infomation >> Barrow in Furness girl gang jailed for sexually abusing amateur footballer - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

COLLIDE - Starring Nicholas ...

For more infomation >> COLLIDE - Starring Nicholas ...

-------------------------------------------

Suits | Season 6, Episode 11: 'Louis Makes Rachel a Special Offer' - Duration: 1:43.

- Rachel, you have a minute?

- Honestly, Louis, I am swamped.

So if it can wait until tomorrow--

- Oh, I wish it could, but it can't.

- Is everything okay? - Yeah.

Except for one thing.

I have been derelict in my duties

as head of the associates.

- I don't understand.

- Rachel, you've given your heart and soul to this firm

for almost ten years,

and now that you're about to become a lawyer...

I'd like to formally extend you an offer

to work here as soon as you graduate.

- This says second-year associate.

- I know it does.

- I...

I don't know what to say.

- I think you do.

- You're right.

♪ ♪

[sighs]

Yes, Louis.

I accept your offer.

♪ ♪

- All right, you drive a hard bargain.

Third-year associate it is.

- [laughs]

♪ ♪

Thank you, Louis.

- No, thank you, Rachel.

For more infomation >> Suits | Season 6, Episode 11: 'Louis Makes Rachel a Special Offer' - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Le NTS au début de chaque titres disparaît - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Le NTS au début de chaque titres disparaît - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Nursery Rhyme Street

For more infomation >> Nursery Rhyme Street

-------------------------------------------

Wheels On The Bus Rhyme

For more infomation >> Wheels On The Bus Rhyme

-------------------------------------------

Chief Keef is Free After Posting $500K Bail in His Robbery Case - Duration: 1:25.

Hey guys for Complex News, I'm Natasha Martinez.

Last week, producer Ramsay the Great uploaded a photo of himself bruised and bloody, and

named Chief Keef as a perpetrator of a home invasion robbery.

Thursday January 26th Keef was arrested by the LAPD at 4:30 PM, and was released the

next day at 11:30pm, after paying the $500,000 dollar bail.

Keef was arrested as a possible suspect after Ramsay posted this caption along with the

disturbing photo.

"Now if I was a celebrity I wouldn't come personally jump a person with you five friends

and a Ak 47 [sic] that's just dumb your famous... now I'm taking everything from you .U really

just f***d up dude coming to my house with your phone in your pocket with the location

on...

The LAPD has confirmed the arrests were related to a Jan 19th robbery in San Fernando Valley,

which matches Ramsay's allegations.

The name of the alleged victim has not been released and Chief Keef's next court appearance

is on February 24th 2017.

Since Ramsay's initial post, he's continued to share his side of the story accusing Chief

Keef of the home invasion.

In another post he said,

"It's Chief Keef's fault.

If he didn't do this to me, he didn't run in my crib like that, if he didn't jump

me, punch me in the face, rob me, home invasion, he wouldn't be going to jail."

That's your news for now, for more of today's trending stories subscribe to Complex on YouTube.

For more infomation >> Chief Keef is Free After Posting $500K Bail in His Robbery Case - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

でんぱ組.inc「サクラあっぱれーしょん」MV K-DF REACTION EN ESPAÑOL (Special) - Duration: 11:06.

To record again.

To record

2017

come on with all

Hello Hello

Hello, Hello boys and girls .. hope you are well.

At last with you again. Again, again

but OK. chill chill.

Hello guys and hope you are well.

And since today we come ... with another video reaction

Already in this 2017

Already after this time .. and almost a month I think.

Of this time that had not mounted a video.

Already in this 2017

And i apologize .. by the delay of the videos .. because was taking a break and also that you rest a little of me.

And as you can see we are still in the same place, in the same space, the same noise, but because if no more place .. that is going to be.

But i hope you like it .. or also soon later we are on another site in this new year .. where not there is so much noise.

Well we hope that my God help us with that.. and i know that everything is to power... and then follow, follow.

And so here i am again making videos and i hope you will continue to support, and follow me requesting videos .. although I still have many requests.

That have not yet done so .. but i will make little by little

And this year I'm going to try not to talk too much .. I'm going to do the videos without much preamble .. not to be discouraged that I talked a lot.

And a lot more if you do not understand .. because they don't know the Spanish ...

and that's why I'm going to make the video without much preamble of the videos that request

And also more or less i will be doing blogs .. although i don't know if they like the blog that I do ..

Although I'm not very good to do so .. but alas sometimes the are and i hope you like it too.

And as we grow .. since we are going to subscribers and we will grow over this channel.

Then without much preamble we go to the video and i hope you like it. Then .. come on ..

That's not how it was said

Good .. if both preambles .. we are going to the video .. but as I always say ... you are always with.

Hello guys ... and today I come again with another request for a video reaction.

But good this opportunity I come with a video a little random. because this year the intention is to disclose .. the artists

But on this occasion I don't know much about these artists or of these girls .. and i seem to be of china .. that's what i think or so I think.

or I do not know.

Then we go to the video to have such are ..

begins Starts and that is a CD.

Yes .. it looks like they were from china. I think.

They look like a video game

that .. what

It seems like they were Naruto

Or they will be from Japan. I dont know.

They are playing videogame

Changed the pace

Came back again.

They sound .. like when you change your voice to a video.

sounds like Squirrels

I do not understand anything about the video

Los Angeles O playboys

Well good good good

And sincerely ... I do not understand much of this video.

Only you sound these girls .. like when you change the voice to the video .. all screeching.

Or squirrel.

And I do not know what to say.

Well .. they were promoting something or I think so And therefore good more or less well.

Or sounds good. or I do not know.

Or looks like a video game.

I do not know.

Good .. if you liked and as always I tell you .. if you liked it subscribe to my channel to reach you videos to email

Equal down here .. I also leave them the web page of the group where I ascend the videos .. where this all separated by sections.

Where this doramas, k-df reaction kpop, k-df reaction Q-pop, dance cover and other things. to visit us and follow us. as it is another search option.

And therefore also .. I leave here down my social networks facebook and twitter .. .. although I am more on facebook.

Equal any question I can say .. or I can add or I can also follow. ask, requests, suggestions, can tell by the facebook and answer them gladly.

And thus also any comment .. good or bad .. is welcome .. will answer with pleasure.

Also share my videos As well as if you like I like or do not like

And well .. without much preamble .. we are in the following video .. Take care all .. and goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment