Monday, January 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 31 2017

Even now, the wish I made upon that night sky

Makes my heart burn

I can't even find the words I want to send you

Today I'm looking for that star alone again

Pretending to be lost in a mirage of light and darkness

I gather fragments of lies, so that I won't break

Faded memories, unforgettable reminiscence

Time flows, and people change

Gathering pieces of hope

Even the wish I made upon this night sky

Feels painful now

Even the words you gave me dissolved with time

Today I'm gazing at the star alone again

Even if I pray to this night sky for these impossible feelings

The stars fall, and I'll remain the same

Even if I try drawing the map for the future

Even now, the wish I made upon that night sky

Makes my heart burn

I can't even find the words I want to send you

Today I'm looking for that star alone again

For more infomation >> Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone - [PV] "Holy Star -2010 DIVA mix-" (Romaji/English Subs) - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

The Lego® Batman Movie

For more infomation >> The Lego® Batman Movie

-------------------------------------------

The LEGO Batman Movie

For more infomation >> The LEGO Batman Movie

-------------------------------------------

Defense chiefs of S. Korea and U.S. reaffirm plans to deploy THAAD to S. Korea - Duration: 1:39.

U.S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis is due in Seoul this week for talks with his

South Korean counterpart, Han Min-koo.

Ahead of his trip,... the two held telephone talks... with the threats posed by North Korea

dominating their discussions.

Connie Kim reports.

The defense chiefs of South Korea and the United States have reaffirmed their plan to

bring the U.S. Terminal High Altitude Area Defense system to the Korean peninsula in

response to North Korea's missile threats.

Seoul's defense ministry said Defense Minister Han Min-koo and U.S. Defense Secretary James

Mattis held telephone talks on Tuesday where they expressed serious concern over North

Korea's escalating threat and acknowledged the need to strengthen cooperation on North

Korea policies.

The two defense chiefs also said there's a possibility North Korea could launch a strategic

or tactical provocation as it could misjudge the transition of power in Seoul and Washington.

Han and Mattis agreed to deter North Korea provocations through Washington's provision

of a strong extended deterrence and to maintain a strong military readiness posture to respond

immediately in an emergency situation.

Pyongyang has been ratcheting up tensions as Kim Jong-un announced in a New Year's address

that the regime is in the final stages of test-firing an intercontinental ballistic

missile.

Acknowledging the growing threat from the North, Mattis will make his first overseas

trip as defense secretary to Tokyo and Seoul this week to discuss North Korea's missile

programs and other bilateral issues.

Mattis arrives in the South Korean capital on Thursday.

Connie Kim, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Defense chiefs of S. Korea and U.S. reaffirm plans to deploy THAAD to S. Korea - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 EXCLUSIVE AUTOMAAT - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 EXCLUSIVE AUTOMAAT - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Alexia Khadime starts rehearsals as Bob Marley's wife Rita in musical - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> Alexia Khadime starts rehearsals as Bob Marley's wife Rita in musical - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon about cars - Fun color tractor with Spiderman cartoon video for children learn numbers - Duration: 10:21.

For more infomation >> Cartoon about cars - Fun color tractor with Spiderman cartoon video for children learn numbers - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Colombian fitness Sonia Isaza - Duration: 2:29.

Hello.

Are you SPORT SCIENCE Today fitonyashka

Sonia Isaza was born in 1988 in the city of Pereira, located

close to the Andes, Colombia.

In 2006 she decided to move Cali city, where the

the moment she lives.

Her move was caused by the desire compete

Bodybuilding.

This was made possible by sponsorship

from sports manufacturers food stamps «Muscleology».

Her height is 160 centimeters, and weighs 50 kilograms.

Like most modern fitonyashek Sonia is very popular

in social networks.

Particularly notable for its profile in instagramme, which

currently signed more than 1 million 200 thousand

human.

Surprisingly, despite to such an impressive fan

the base of it is almost no information

online.

She is notable the fact that it all year round

manages to stay in good form, showing great

designed, dry muscle.

Her best friend is Ana Kozar, which we

recently we told.

Women often hold joint training

both on and fitness, kickboxing, which Sonia

the same for a long time and actively interested.

Sonia differs cheerfulness and positive.

Her life motto sounds as "Live and be alive."

His example inspires it their fans on the active

lifestyle and achievement goals.

What do you think about her figure?

Write about it in the comments.

If you like the video, and you want more reviews

fitonyashek, the support We Like and Share

this video with your friends.

This will really help the development of our channel.

On our site are gathered mengen.ru all editions and text

articles to them.

In order not to miss the following Video - subscribe

to our feed and Public VKontakte, all references herein to

video.

And yes, one more thing.

If you still do not did, then press the bell

near the subscribe button.

Put a tick "report me all the news of this

channel "and click save.

So you will not miss our new release.

For more infomation >> Colombian fitness Sonia Isaza - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Fist Fight Movie

For more infomation >> Fist Fight Movie

-------------------------------------------

The Space Between Us

For more infomation >> The Space Between Us

-------------------------------------------

Europe Day 23 : Chli Schliere - Duration: 8:35.

For more infomation >> Europe Day 23 : Chli Schliere - Duration: 8:35.

-------------------------------------------

Hubsan x4 Desire H502 - Duration: 4:27.

Hi... Welcome this is the Hubsan H502 X4 Desire series with GPS

Pretty cool quad gps and return to home..

Please dont forget to subscribe and or comment thanks.....

For more infomation >> Hubsan x4 Desire H502 - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

CHEAP VEGAN GROCERY HALL for Vegan Couple!! $22.50 Per Person Per Week! - Duration: 9:53.

hello everyone good morning welcome back

to our channel one-half of you can vent

out my boyfriend right now is out with

my dad in Georgia so I'm filming this by

myself i just finished grocery shopping

with his three different places and I do

that because I try to find all the atoms

because I can possibly get them i went

to 32 replaces to do that and i'm going

to show you everything now here we go

also guys just wanted to say if you hear

me like breathing heavily it's because

i'm just getting over a cold and my nose

is completely stuffed up and my throat

is still kind of sore a little bit and

that's what's going on with me right now

the first place I went to is a little

produce stand that I actually just found

in my town we moved here I would love to

say we just continue but we actually

moved here five years ago I still

haven't really gotten my bearings in the

area that we are at because I still

spend all of my time and the area i

moved from with a lot of time in the

town that I live in right now until

today I had fun a produce stand that I

liked as much as the protest and I

previously with two sorry for that

motorcycle class advice but I did go to

produce stand today the new one and it's

in my town to super close and that's

really awesome and the couple that only

are so nice

it was amazing i'm she actually cakes

and she says that they have a lot of

vegans that go to their priest and and

so the vegans would always turn down

their offers at the bakery items so she

converted everything to now her whole

bakery is beginning so i could not turn

down the opportunity to buy a strawberry

red so i will show you that as well so

here's what i got from the first place

to produce stand I got two things of the

manor house i usually buy a little bit

more than just because Chase loves

bananas but we actually still have some

left over from last week so we'll just

use those to about 1 green pepper which

i'm going to put in a curry soup

two onions with the disease for like

everything here is the strawberry red I

was telling you about mind to try it a

little bit

that looks really good the woman that

there's actually only five ingredients

and this whole thing so it's super

healthy and about three keys and going

to make the noodles tonight so that's

what i got in the first place and this

also holds up to be eleven dollars and

six of those dollars are from the little

things quickly dollars so everything

else would have been like this is

everything I got at the dollar tree and

spent ten dollars betting sense i got

two things of the heart which I really

good we're obviously oatmeal but if you

actually just water and coconut for

putting on the not gonna get super

creamy with all you've been cooking it

so I took it with me to work like that

sometimes

so we got two of them this will last us

two weeks i got one set of mixed berry

was a dollar

everything here is one dollar peace

talks with distance movies i've never

tried to support that they are veggie

burgers they are being anyone is a

vegetarian I want to come with the

package I forgetting the try but I

normally do not buy this with large item

something else that was employed item is

this like an apple cider so that

photo destroyers I've never tried it

before but I love activity was really

good so I want to get out of my eyes

don't buy that and then back here we

have two boxes of pasta so I have over

and today's offset normally i do five

more positive and not because this is

the plus two weeks pregnant with you but

this stuff should last us two weeks and

on my hind more possible than that but

we still have tons of leftover pasta in

the pantry so not going to purchase any

more that we really needed some more

spices so i bought parsley and they look

and then I just got a garlic and herb

office and that is everything from the

dollar tree been ten dollars emphasis on

sex then here's the fun part

this is everything from walmart i got

cashews which I'm going to soak

overnight and using a recipe in second

alfredo sauce i got be brownies because

they are feeling i think i'm going to

school you're supposed to ask me two

weeks but Chase loves eating them so are

you end up buying one board then I have

romain letter i do have more likely to

spread but Romain is my favorite so

about domain so i gotta canada chickpea

case like the foot he called us being

soup mix mechana slappy and the canister

believe always resist and he was a

little bit of a good boy

so we have Montana's succeed for Kansas

lacking then we have all of our d items

i got two things to 52 contenders

these are one of the first things we

tried never repeated and we absolutely

love them and recommend to everyone

honestly I don't taste the difference

between this and two contenders before I

really get like these successes silks

highly highly highly recommend this is

there a beef with around the place we

probably we really like this it's not a

favorite but it down because he makes

paprika garlic powder and onion powder

it's really good so we use that in our

vegan shepherd's pie

the only difference is that these pieces

are a little bit like bigger in size

like that

so yeah sort of a little bit bigger than

the other of regular ground beef that we

got was the greenery being arrested

normal again two things green pretty but

I have one left over that my dad thought

so we have one of these and we put them

to make increasing so we just put this

with some coconut milk and green pepper

and onion and you

let's drop and expulsion

that I have this thing of mushrooms

chopped them up really finely indeed go

into our sugar pie

we don't really like well like mushrooms

I don't like them that left if I can

taste like they're very like

overpowering dirt taste

I don't like a stone they go inside of

other districts and we got grits for

breakfast again this business social

optimist about two weeks so we get one

thing Fred ignore my hat and keeping of

oatmeal two things of oatmeal so that

should last already established the

counter so that's so then we have our

captain crunch because it is my guilty

pleasure I love them and change those

serials but we really happened to your

own hand so we don't have to buy the way

so just to tell you again how much we

spent I spent eleven dollars at the

produce stand then at the dollar tree we

spent ten dollars and seventeen cents at

walmart we send thirty-eight dollars in

length and I got some stuff I bought

from the dollar tree was just on a whim

stuff I didn't have to buy it by any

means just also side note all the food

should last us two weeks but next friday

if we are running low on something i do

go out and purchase more food and I try

to keep that under twenty dollars so if

you're going off of everything we

purchased here for this entire week and

then allowing us twenty dollars to spend

next friday in case we need more food we

would spend ninety nine dollars and also

keep in mind i bought a strawberry bread

for six dollars that was absolutely not

necessary i just wanted to contribute to

the couple that owns the produce stand

because they were really nice so but six

dollars on that and i bought two things

at the dollar tree that we are

absolutely not necessary i shall go

ahead take four things at dollar tree

because the parsley in the basal i

normally do not have to buy so we spent

six dollars on that bread

like it's like fruitcake and then four

dollars at the dollar tree that we

didn't have to spend left ten dollars we

didn't have to spend that would bring

our total down to eight dollars for two

weeks so anyone who says it's expensive

to begin is like ridiculous and we just

have the research so yeah that is my

food hall and i will see been the next

video please make sure you subscribe to

our channels that you can stay

up-to-date when we post new videos and

help us spread the word by liking this

video and subscribe to us and we will

see you guys next time bye

so I already took a bite out of it but i

think i was telling my son it is the

bomb

I would read it maybe like seven and a

half a ton offense is awful

it's not usually it's like perfect

For more infomation >> CHEAP VEGAN GROCERY HALL for Vegan Couple!! $22.50 Per Person Per Week! - Duration: 9:53.

-------------------------------------------

Alok, Bruno Martini Feat. Zeeba - Hear Me Now [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:14.

If you get to hear me now

I know you'll get stronger

When you get older

Just don't shrug your shoulders

When you get older

The things aren't easy

So just believe me now

If you don't keep it cool now

You'll never make a sound

All the lights will guide the way

If you get to hear me now

All you fears will fade away

If you get to hear me now

If you get to hear me now

Leave excuses aside

Speak out your mind now

Don't let in slide

You're not always right now

The things aren't easy

So just believe me now

Don't learn the hard way

Just let me show you how

All the lights will guide the way

If you get to hear me now

All you fears will fade away

If you get to hear me now

If you get to hear me now

If you get to hear me now

If you get to hear me now

If you get to hear me now

If you get to hear me now

If you get to hear me now

No comments:

Post a Comment