Saturday, January 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 29 2017

We don't miss him at all.

I said that before.

I mean...

You know, when he got traded, it was like, 'Ok, at least we only have to see him twice now.'

I mean, I only have to face his shot,

but I know guys on our team don't miss having to play against him

He's one of the toughest guys to play against, and he'll leave you with some bumps and bruises.

I don't miss him at all.

I don't miss that shot at all.

I think Shea is an unbelievable player.

I had a chance to play with him at the Olympics in Sochi, and just facing his shot at practice was crazy.

You know, having to play against Nashville quite a few times, I think they're probably missing him,

but the Western Conference definitely isn't.

Well, I don't miss playing against him all the time, so...

But yeah, he's a great player obviously, and...

Yeah, it's nice not having to face him and that hard slapshot all the time.

Not at all.

We're happy he's in the East now.

He's a tough guy to play against and he's mean.

I think the West is still more suited for his game, but yeah,

he's still one of the best defensemen in the league.

Obviously, he's doing well in Montreal and I'm really rooting for him to do well.

Now that he's not in the West, I can actually cheer for him a little bit.

He's one of my favorite players, so I wish him well.

Hope you're enjoying him in the East.

For more infomation >> Vox Pop: Does the West miss Shea Weber? - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 6 Sportbreak 2.0 S-VT NW MODEL TREKHAAK - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Mazda 6 Sportbreak 2.0 S-VT NW MODEL TREKHAAK - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 1.4TFSI 122PK S-Line Incl. 24 Mnd Garantie! - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Audi A1 1.4TFSI 122PK S-Line Incl. 24 Mnd Garantie! - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

SMB Solution: Boost Your Marketing with Office 365: 04 How to Create an E-Book to... - Duration: 9:47.

For more infomation >> SMB Solution: Boost Your Marketing with Office 365: 04 How to Create an E-Book to... - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

Aseel Murga Fight Video In Mianwali Pakistan 😍😘😘 - Duration: 4:30.

Thanks For Watching &Subscribe My Channel

For more infomation >> Aseel Murga Fight Video In Mianwali Pakistan 😍😘😘 - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Aseel Murga Fight Videos 😍😍😍 2017 - Duration: 1:33.

Thanks For Watching & Subscribe My Chaneel

For more infomation >> Aseel Murga Fight Videos 😍😍😍 2017 - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Aseel Murga Fight Videos Pakistan Mushka 45 Seconds😍😍 - Duration: 0:49.

Thanks For Watching &Subscribe My Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment