Saturday, January 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 28 2017

today

i received this t-shirt that has crybaby on it and this skirt from an online brand called SHEIN so

even though it's a little bit too early I did 3 looks just with this t-shirt!

I hope you guys enjoy this video!

let's start from look 1!

first of all, this jumper is from GU

pants a re from H&M

the hat is from lowrys farm

I never know how to pronounce the name but the shoes are from NUOVO

this outfit can never go wrong

even if you have a messy hair you can hide it with the hat

I always do that LOL

i love it!

as I said at the beginning

the skirt is from SHEIN

the jacket is from CECIL MC BEE

i'm not 100% sure where the shoes are from because it's my mum's but I bought it with her so I think it's from SHIMAMURA

i don't know where the sokcs are from

this outfit

it's not too casual but i's not too formal so

i feel like this is the easiest outfit to pull off!

if you've seen my video on WEGO's lucky bag, then you would know that this lacey cardigan is from WEGO

the pants are from UNIQLO! I love tehse so much that I only wear these

the shoes are once again from NUOVO

the hat is from GU and this is actually my second one because I wore the first one too much

i think this would be great on warmer days

i actually love this cardigan

i told you guys that I never buy these kinds of cardigans in the video

but this just takes the outfit to the next level so

i love it

I tried 3 looks with just this t-shirt

i've heard some negative stuff about these kinds of companies like the ones from China

so I was a little bit worried but

the skirt was actually a really good quality!

but one thing you need to be careful is

i am usually size S or M for top and L on the bottom so

i got the top in M and the bottom in L but

both of them were a little bit big

there are also measurements on the website so

if you don't want to get the sizing wrong, you can measure yourself

but I was too lazy to do so so

i just went with it but it as a little bit big

but other than that, the quality is way better than I imagined

if there are links to the items that I am wearing, I will put them in the despcription below!

i hope you guys enjoyed my first look book!

For more infomation >> || 2017年 春のルックブック|| 1つのトップに 3つのコーデ ( WEGO, SHEIN, GU, UNIQLO, NUOVO, CECIL McBEE) 1 Top, 3 Looks - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Building Your Tomorrow Today

For more infomation >> Building Your Tomorrow Today

-------------------------------------------

3 MOYENS de GAGNER de l'ARGENT sur INTERNET - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> 3 MOYENS de GAGNER de l'ARGENT sur INTERNET - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

The Space Between Us

For more infomation >> The Space Between Us

-------------------------------------------

"La La Land" Trailer

For more infomation >> "La La Land" Trailer

-------------------------------------------

EXID - 週刊アイドル160608(L.I.E)(日本語字幕・JPNsub) 2_2 - Duration: 21:29.

For more infomation >> EXID - 週刊アイドル160608(L.I.E)(日本語字幕・JPNsub) 2_2 - Duration: 21:29.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Bacon & Sunny Side up Egg Rice Bowl PART2![500g Bacon & 12Eggs] 5kg 7578kcal[CC Available] - Duration: 4:49.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx) (Change font size color and transparency via options menu)

So, today! tadaa I've made a sunny side egg w/ Bacon bowl (Change font size color and transparency via options menu)

I've done a vid on something like this before but that time I sunny siiiiiiiii~~~~~~

I only had like 6 or 10 ~wait... how many eggs did I use?~

well the amount of eggs and bacon I used in that video were much less than I used today

and there was a bunch of empty spaces leftover in the bowl and it kept tormenting me ....

I wanted to try again with extra bacon and eggs ~which are foods I love~

and I made some extra salad and some miso soup here its so simple and easy to make yet super delish!

alrighty lets go see how its made

cut the bacon into easy to eat pieces

fry in a pan I've split it all up into thirds

once the bacon is cooked fry the eggs

sprinkle plenty of black pepper lid and cook till it develops a slight film on top

look at all this delish looking bacon fat

and once done stack on top of the rice including the bacon drippings

drizzle some soy sauce on top

it should look something like this

tadaa the dish is completed

whoa... so heavy

today I've made 7 cups of rice itadakimasu

breaking open the eggs is my fav part

ahhh looks so delish

ahh they're so good the black pepper looks nice

the yolk is so rich and delish the bacon is nice and crisp and the spicy black pepper is good

bacon is the bestest

now for the salad ~eating salad? good girl~

a japanese style dressing

ahh bacon is the bestest all this bacon truly brings me such joy

I used about 1kg of bacon here

ahh so good

the soy sauce goes so great with this even without the bacon the egg and rice with soy sauce would be great

this miso soup bacon and rice gives this whole meal a breakfast like feel ~I believe it would be a perfect for the morning~

this time around I've used 12 eggs 12 eggs gives you ~~~~

the opportunity to enjoy breaking yolks like this ~so much fun~

last piece of bacon and egg itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

the suny side egg with bacon bowl was so delish bacon is best enjoyed in large portions

well the same goes for eggs as well ~omg there is a grain of rice left~

sunny side eggs have the white portion all firm and cooked while the yolk remains runny and it goes perfectly with rice

it was also nice to have a hit of black pepper as well its got such a nice aroma

it was so easy to do and won't you all give it a try? and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this

video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment