Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 31 2017

God this camera angle sucks.

Hi everybody, I'm Amanda the G.

A few weeks ago I talked about a soup that I made and I had a suggestion to make that

for y'all so that's what we're doin' today.

I will leave a recipe for the soup in the description down below it is also on my Tumblr.

But what you'll need are potatoes, some carrots - I have purple carrots cause I like them,

shallots, uhh...celery, green pepper, s- mushrooms, water, some unsweetened vanilla almond milk

which they were out of when I went to the store so I have unsweetened regular almond

milk, bullion, chili powder, garlic salt, ground ginger, some basil, cayenne pepper,

and, of course, some oil.

I am going to make it in my lovely dutch oven.

If you are wondering, this is a three and a half quart dutch oven.

A little bit of your oil and put it in the pan and then turn on your burner to like medium

high.

I'm not much of a chef so please don't really judge my knife skills that much.

Once that pan is heated up, you just add your shallots to it.

If you wanna look like a professional, put everything into bowls.

Make sure you keep stirring those so you don't burn it.

Does anybody know why potatoes get all sticky and stick to your knife?

I have no idea.

Once these are a little brown and cooked down a little bit, then you add your broth and

your milk (sizzling) and then let that get a little bit warm again.

So, into here you just add all your vegetables and all of the mushrooms too.

And then add in a little bit more spices because this is kind of bland the way it is.

Garlic salt means you only have to add garlic salt and not garlic and salt.

I really like cayenne pepper and I really like spicy things, so I put a lot in.

But if you don't like spicy things, don't put as much in, k?

Put the lid on, leave it at this temperature until it gets to simmering, turn the temperature

down a little bit and then you let it cook for honestly an hour.

And if you're like me and you don't like your soup to just be soup and you like to have

bread with it, then buttermilk biscuits.

And I am totally cheating out and getting one of the tube thing-a-maggigers.

Parchment paper on the baking pan so you don't have to worry about cleaning it later.

I hate this part, I hate this part so much.

I know it's coming.

It's going to pop at some point and you never know when it is but you know it's gonna happen

and scare the piss outta ya anyway.

Always creeps me out.

Aw damnit.

It's not gonna pop.

(groan) I hate this part! (smack)(smack) eehh (crash) Oops!

It's fine, nothing happened.

Then just shove it in the oven.

Um...

Move your precarious surface first.

Ignore the smoke and that smell coming out of it cause you just forgot to clean up the

bread that was in there and exploded everywhere.

That's really it for this recipe.

It's really simple.

You just shove it all in there and leave it on the stove for an hour and then come back

later.

Again the recipe is in the description down below, it is also on my Tumblr which is amandatheg.

If you tried out the soup, please let me know and leave me a comment down below to let me

know what you think about this video and about this soup recipe.

And if you liked the video, click the like button and subscribe to my channel, I make

a new video every Tuesday.

Thank you guys so much for watching.

MWAH!

For those of you that do not know my kitchen by the way, I have all this counter space

and I have counter space all over there but it didn't fit on camera so I had to have a

TV tray on top of two boxes.

For more infomation >> Frikin Awesome Soup - The G's Kitchen - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

My Mom Got Arrested - Duration: 1:54.

Two years ago when I was 10 years old, I had the worst moment of my life.

My mom and her friends were upstairs and I was down there sleeping on the couch but suddenly

about 2 o'clock in the morning, I wake with a bunch of flashlights in my face.

And I woke up, and the S.W.A.T. team was in my house.

I was very confused and scared.

Then I saw my mom in handcuffs and her friend being put into the police car.

So I was able to talk with my mom a little but...

Later I started crying and we both started crying.

About an hour of the cops searching the house, locking my dog up on the bathroom.

They were tearing up my room.

It got to a point were they found drugs, I don't know what kind, they found drugs under

my moms bed.

So the cops confirmed the search or whatever and the last sight I seen my mom was being

dragged away from me by the cops.

I stared staying at my grandpas and grandmas, then went to staying with my aunt and move there...

Then we moved 60 miles, like, away from my home town.

And she's supposed to get out in 4 or so months but that has to be the most traumatizing,

saddest, scariest moments of my life.

For more infomation >> My Mom Got Arrested - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Camino de Finisterre. Andando de Santiago al fin del mundo - Duration: 3:54.

...The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day, to have a new and different sun...

For more infomation >> Camino de Finisterre. Andando de Santiago al fin del mundo - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mendoza Rental: La compañía que tomó velocidad gracias a Google AdWords - Duration: 2:25.

My name is Mauro Pometti,

I was born in Mendoza,

I have a degree in Business Administration.

Google + Mendoza Rental present "Together we can do more"

In the last decade or so,

there´s been a boom in wine making in the province

due to the detection of some emblematic valleys

that provided excellent wine quality.

There was a boom in tourism too,

especially internationally speaking.

In 2008 I had an office in an apart hotel.

I decided to buy two cars

to see the possibility of working with the people at the hotel

renting my cars to tourists that want to know the province.

The first three or four months

the format consisted on waiting for someone

to knock on the door to rent a car,

but that never happened.

I decided to make a Google AdWords campaign,

which I got to know through advertisements.

Once we started with our ads,

the tourists or companies

that wanted to find me

just by entering "car rental in Mendoza"

were directed to my website

and contacted me directly

through the phone

or the form in the website.

I started to receive about

25 phone calls a day

during the high season

and around 15 calls

during the low season.

I´m currently 100%

focused on digital advertising.

I have campaigns for Latin America,

Canada, France, Italy, Spain.

One of the advantages

I found in Google AdWords

for entrepreneurs who can´t

face high infrastructure costs

is that it provides

a 24-hour sales tool.

I always compare it with an employee,

but one who works 24 hours a day

because he never gets tired.

So I know that even

when I´m on holidays,

AdWords search engines

keep working for me

and enquiries keep generating.

What´s more, AdWords is what has encouraged me to keep growing

and to set up a few months ago

new AdWords campaigns to work in San Juan,

where I currently have a couple of cars

and a person who helps me.

I could never have existed or grown

without this tool.

That´s why it is so important for me

that the system keeps working

and accompanying me when the time comes to grow

in other parts of Argentina.

My dream is to bring together the west of Argentina

along more than 3,000 km

to offer my services globally.

Together we can do more for your business

for your growth

for your legacy

for your province

for Argentina

For more infomation >> Mendoza Rental: La compañía que tomó velocidad gracias a Google AdWords - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

"Rock Dog" Movie Trailer

For more infomation >> "Rock Dog" Movie Trailer

-------------------------------------------

New Barbie™ Movie

For more infomation >> New Barbie™ Movie

-------------------------------------------

2016-2017 - Student Interview - Jaden H. - Duration: 2:25.

hi Jaden thanks for talking to me

I know this isn't your favorite but

thinking about all of

the renovations that we're done this

summer which one stand out to you as

being the most important

Oh probably the bathroom because so far

they haven't been trashed like in the past

they normally get trashed pretty bad

The Doors get tore off

they're really disrespectful to then now they're

really nice. You think people respect

Yea I think they will respect it a little better.

that's good to hear, you're the first

person that's mentioned that

thanks for that how has that move to

having a Chromebook changed how you do

things well sometimes it's a little bit

difficult sometimes it helps more

overall I think through probably a

better thing just still gotta work on

the little things out of them and how

they operate everything, I mean I

think the lower classmen by the time

their senior year though know how to

operate a lot better than us going to be

able to do more with them. Right takes a little while

it's good practice for later on

um for you I know you're probably

getting tired of being asked this is a

senior but do you have plans for after

graduation? I'm really unsure i still may

go to college I may not I really don't have a clue still

that's ok there's time it's time we

have people here to help you kind of

figure out some things as well.

have you filled out any financial aid forms just

in case

no not yet well might want to do that

sneaking up It is it is, knowing what you

know now as a senior in the second half

of your senior year would you do

anything differently if you had a high

school do-over

oh I probably go back and be more

involved as does that I wish they'd

probably would have been just

didn't think I had the time to do it

over other net probably not a good

experience I'm glad to hear that well

wish all the best of luck in your life ahead

thank you

For more infomation >> 2016-2017 - Student Interview - Jaden H. - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Sr Presidente, no construye esta pared!" El alcalde de Berlín impulsa el triunfo para aprender de h - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Sr Presidente, no construye esta pared!" El alcalde de Berlín impulsa el triunfo para aprender de h - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

PsoGnar - The Great Deception - Duration: 5:31.

Ohhhh ohhh ohh,

ohhh ohhh ohhhh,

ohhh ohh, We are...

Ohhhh ohhh ohh,

ohhh ohhh ohhhh,

ohhh ohh, We are...!!

Far beyond the known no fallen angel can atone

A paradise you used to call your own

Stolen then turned against us all and low

Until correction, who will I believe?

When all I hear is lies

They have to know I won't comply

How can we remain so blind?

Falling faster 'til we fly

And cease to resist from Thy

Then our enemies will die

Oh, We are, ready for the deception.

Ohh, ohhh, We are...

*Deep Voice* Ready for the Deception.

Ohh, ohhh, We are...

Ohhhh ohhh ohhh....

ohh, ohhhh...

Ohh, ohhh, We are...

Ohhhh ohhh ohhh....

ohh, ohhhh...

Ohh, ohhh, We Are...!!

Far beyond the known no fallen angel can atone

A paradise you used to call your own

Stolen then turned against us all and low

Until correction who will I believe?

When all I hear is lies

They have to know I won't comply

How can we remain so blind?

Falling faster 'til we fly

And cease to resist from Thy

Then our enemies will die

Oh, We Are, Ready for the deception.

Ohh, ohhh, We Are...

*Deep Voice* Ready for the Deception.

For more infomation >> PsoGnar - The Great Deception - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Acetone and Styrofoam record length over 9m | AcidTube - Duration: 2:25.

AcidTube-Chemical reactions

Acetone vs styrofoam

1 meter of styrofoam dissolved

2 meters of styrofoam dissolved

3 meters of styrofoam dissolved

4 meters of styrofoam dissolved

5 meters of styrofoam dissolved

6 meters of styrofoam dissolved

7 meters of styrofoam dissolved

Subscribe

Thanks

9 meters of styrofoam dissolved, new record!

For more infomation >> Acetone and Styrofoam record length over 9m | AcidTube - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Training Day - CBS

For more infomation >> Training Day - CBS

-------------------------------------------

Disney's Moana

For more infomation >> Disney's Moana

-------------------------------------------

LSM RAF MARKETING INTRO - Duration: 10:47.

For more infomation >> LSM RAF MARKETING INTRO - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

The Space Between Us

For more infomation >> The Space Between Us

-------------------------------------------

COLLIDE - Starring Nicholas ...

For more infomation >> COLLIDE - Starring Nicholas ...

-------------------------------------------

How To Apply Kiehl's Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream - Duration: 0:28.

NEW! Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream

99.6% naturally derived

How to apply

After cleanser, toner, and serum...

A little goes a long way

Warm formula in fingertips

Dot evenly around the face

Gently massage in circular motion

Tip: finish by pressing with fingertips

For a healthy skin glow

and smoother texture

For the full Pure Vitality experience, go to kiehls.com

For more infomation >> How To Apply Kiehl's Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Acetone and Styrofoam record length over 9m | AcidTube - Duration: 2:25.

AcidTube-Chemical reactions

Acetone vs styrofoam

1 meter of styrofoam dissolved

2 meters of styrofoam dissolved

3 meters of styrofoam dissolved

4 meters of styrofoam dissolved

5 meters of styrofoam dissolved

6 meters of styrofoam dissolved

7 meters of styrofoam dissolved

Subscribe

Thanks

9 meters of styrofoam dissolved, new record!

No comments:

Post a Comment