Monday, January 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 31 2017

I've found the body, call the sheriff...

Ok, i'll go check one place

Yes, i've found her, it's her again

For more infomation >> GTA V - Dark Stories (Episode 3) - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

The LEGO Batman Movie

For more infomation >> The LEGO Batman Movie

-------------------------------------------

Dads Who Play Barbie®

For more infomation >> Dads Who Play Barbie®

-------------------------------------------

Camela Sueños Inalcanzables 1999 (oscar-tattoo) - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Camela Sueños Inalcanzables 1999 (oscar-tattoo) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

What is Eczema? | Causes, Symptoms, Treatments, Natural Healing - Duration: 9:48.

Hello. It's Xena here again.

I hope your skin is not so painful and that there's some progress in your healing of eczema.

Today I would like to address some things in regards to eczema and sharing some information.

With the many resources out there, there may be a lost of understanding as to why someone may chose to take the alternative, more natural approach to health.

And in this case, healing eczema.

I think there may be some controversy and some misunderstanding when it comes to the use of topical steroids and eczema.

In this video, I will be be going over the general treatment modalities, the symptoms of eczema,

potential causes of eczema, going over briefly the physiology of eczema, as well as introducing the Red Skin Syndrome,

and explaining why I personally chose the more natural, holistic approach in treating my eczema and managing it.

Please take note that I am not a health care professional. What I am choosing to share with you is based off of my experiential knowledge

and the research and the readings I have done on my own.

And also an accumulation of being in contact with my dermatologist, my naturopath, and my family physician.

The symptoms of eczema may include:

itchy skin,

red inflamed skin,

scaly dead skin cells (a.k.a hyperkeratosis).

You may be experiencing leaky serum or crust on your skin as well as cracked skin and blisters.

Eczema may be acute or chronic and the rash may secondarily become infected.

These infections are not fun and require you to be on antibiotics to help with the infection.

I will be going over (5) treatment modalities or approaches when it comes to managing eczema.

I have a list with me so I may look away just to keep me on track.

The first treatment modality would be taking some lifestyle changes.

And these lifestyle changes may include:

nutritional/ dietary changes,

hygienic measures that you may need to change,

stress management, exercising,

having a moisturizing routine,

and...

picking some clothing choices that may help relieve pain.

The second treatment modality or changes that you may take in managing your eczema would be

environmental modifications.

So this may include eliminating or reducing potential allergens.

And changing or controlling your temperature and humidity (in your environment).

The third treatment modality may include pharmacotherapy or pharmaceutical drugs.

And in this case with eczema that may include cortical steroids.

So topical steroids and immunosuppressants depending on your situation.

The forth treatment modality or approach may include phototherapy or light therapy. So requiring you to go and get some UVB treatment.

And lastly, you may also have some alternative medicine whether that be acupuncture, taking botanicals, Chinese herbs, or some dietary supplements.

Eczema currently has no scientifically proven cause or cure.

Some scientists have stated that it is possibly a combination of environmental factors and genetic factors.

As for the environmental factors, there may be some irritants that may be aggravating or associated with eczema symptoms.

These may include allergens, some chemicals, drugs, something rubbing against the skin,

and that can also include some sun exposure.

As for the genetic component, it is said that the abnormal development of some specific genes

are said to interfere with the normal development and functioning of a healthy skin barrier from infectious agents and irritants.

So when you get irritants entering your body system via. your skin, your body triggers an immune response.

So with eczema, the immune response is quite heightened, it is more sensitive.

It's an overreactive immune response.

And in this case, an immune system here acts as a defence system to protect one from diseases.

And in this case, we get the lovely, frustrating red rashes on our body.

Personally I believe that my occurrences of eczema were both a factor of the irritants from my external surroundings and also

from my interior, internal conditions.

I believe that internally, I had a build of toxins from stress and an accumulated amount of toxins from the "not ideal" foods that I was consuming.

These toxins were expressed on my skin, in my opinion.

And during my healing process, I often tried to explain to people that I am trying to clean my body from the inside out.

That I'm healing my body from the inside out.

And that what I'm putting into my body whether that's food or externally, topically on my skin, that it will in turn be expressed on my skin.

Now I'd like to explain why I personally chose to take a more holistic, natural approach in managing my eczema.

So it all started a couple years ago when I first encountered the Red Skin Syndrome

a.k.a. Topical Steroid Addiction and Withdrawal.

I will insert a link in the description bar. It's called "itsan.org"

to help you further research and educate yourself in regards to the Red Skin Syndrome.

It was really then when I encountered the Red Skin Syndrome that I was serious about taking an alternative route to healing my skin.

Once I encountered the Red Skin Syndrome, I felt that I was able to really understand my eczema and what was happening to my skin.

Although the topical steroids were effective, overtime though I noticed my skin was not getting better and that it got worse.

And it was a vicious cycle for me.

After reading about the Red Skin Syndrome, I had a better understanding of what was happening to my body.

And that is why I decided to ween off of these topical steroids.

I hope that I am not sending the message that the pharmaceutical approach is bad...

I today still am using topical steroids on my fingers only. Only because I am working in the health care professional field

that requires a lot of hand washing and that really disrupts the natural skin barrier of my hand. So then I get frequent flare ups of eczema.

That is the only time I will use topical steroids on my skin.

And I chose not to put it on my body or my limbs unless there is an absolute time that I need it and if my other approaches of managing my eczema have failed.

I know some people who personally choose to use topical steroids, to be on immunosuppressants, and to attend phototherapy.

These people also are not too consistent when it comes to considering lifestyle and nutritional changes.

And that is okay for them.

With that being said, please be open that certain approaches may not work for you

and that it comes down to your personal choice and values in how you want to approach health and well being.

With all that being said, I will again provide the additional informational links in the description bar.

These links have helped me heal my skin and educated me during my healing process.

I wish you good luck, that you choose something that works for you, and to take care. And remember "to each his own."

Thank you.

For more infomation >> What is Eczema? | Causes, Symptoms, Treatments, Natural Healing - Duration: 9:48.

-------------------------------------------

The Space Between Us

For more infomation >> The Space Between Us

-------------------------------------------

Coverage at a Fraction the C...

For more infomation >> Coverage at a Fraction the C...

-------------------------------------------

Volvo XC70 2.4D FWD AUTOMAAT MOMENTUM Tel-Navi-Leer-Trekhaak-Xenon-Cruise - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Volvo XC70 2.4D FWD AUTOMAAT MOMENTUM Tel-Navi-Leer-Trekhaak-Xenon-Cruise - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Haircuttting - Soften Layers Exercise - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Haircuttting - Soften Layers Exercise - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

COLLIDE - Starring Nicholas ...

For more infomation >> COLLIDE - Starring Nicholas ...

-------------------------------------------

Chevy Shawty

For more infomation >> Chevy Shawty

-------------------------------------------

Ben Affleck will NOT direct The Batman REACTION - Duration: 4:00.

The unthinkable has happened

Ben Affleck has decided not to direct

The Batman solo movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment