Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 28 2017

this is such a nice dream and Rainbow Dash should I follow you

Oh Pinkie Pie oh my gosh she's so cute why aren't you playing you really should

be happy in a place like this let's eat some cake okay what hi everybody I'm

Paula and I am in creepypasta land this has been the most fun game to play you

have got to try it seriously so let's see what happens this

time I was happy to be able to come back and go to bed in my house seriously

because there was so much weirdness going on with Sonic CXC and we had the

tails doll and oh my gosh the girl I can't remember her name from The

Exorcist popped up on me and that was super creepy because that movie scared

me to death okay so let's see what am I supposed to do

where am I suppose oh the cabin in the woods was that Sally said to meet her

there I can't remember who said that but let's go see if we can find the cabin in

the woods and I think that's my mom let's see if she's got something to say

because she is not always there so that must mean she's gonna tell me something

I worked all day long and you were playing in the cold rain you really like

to do what you want when I am out I really care for you honey aww that's so

sweet go to your bed honey wait what I won't

let you sleep here this week this is your punishment I just went to bed I

just got up what for playing in the cold rain wait a minute I just went to bed

mommy what are you talking about okay maybe I just saved it didn't go to sleep

last night that could be okay so I'm sleeping and no nightmares tonight

you are sleeping okay no don't what oh it's a nice little dream wait no

I don't want you to chase me I don't know what the oh it's of my little booty

look oh is that rainbow - it has a rainbow

ah rainbow - I can break the sound barrier that's pretty cool all this is

so cute oh nevermind forget I asked you that again oh look there's butterflies

and pretty collars it's nice music and Link like what are you doing here cool

he didn't say anything he's just oh okay a man of few words I see how it is is

this Ben yes what a beautiful dream there are ponies and butterflies

everywhere and look at this guy he's really cool yes he is am i zelda no I'm

not he is as talkative as you what no he's

less talkative what are you talking about

okay well what do I do here this is such a nice dream and Rainbow Dash should I

follow you I don't know what I'm supposed to do oh look

Oh Pinkie Pie oh my gosh he's so cute why aren't you playing you really should

be happy in a place like this let's eat some cake okay what what pinkie leave

him to me what okay all right day four what is with my dreams they're

not very good ones okay pinkie pie is so cute why did he get so mean

she is Pinkie Pie is she I'm guessing peek oh gosh okay forget I said that

okay yeah uh Pinkie Pie's cute I'll give you that Pinkie Pie is really

cute until the eyes turned black and oh my gosh that's creepy okay you had a

nightmare with Ben you can really trust wait wait stop okay

you had a nightmare with Ben can you really trust in him I don't know your

mother has already went to work okay can I leave maybe I can go look for that

cabin in the woods now yes okay so she left so I was just supposed to go to

sleep hey Ben what's doin bud wait what okay good morning Paula something

happened you look strange anyways let's go to the theater I will show you the

way awesome are we gonna play with Sally Ben is walking with you now that Ben is

walking with you now

okay we're going to the theater wait how is he showing me the way if he's behind

me oh okay somebody's gonna show me the way

good morning good morning Muffy we need to go to the theater today is this okay

wait why do we have to get permission from him

yes I checked the mountains I guess and River this morning everything is okay

and the day is clear I think that you can go where you want to go awesome

no more Slenderman jump scares maybe thanks Neffe Muffy what I really

appreciate that so Paulo let's go okay awesome I want to

go to the theatre what are we gonna watch watch out around this place

anyways if you need something come and talk to me okay we'll do love your

moustache yes the best ever awesome okay let's keep things that

happened like our secret even if we tell him he probably won't believe us all

about the tails stolen everything and Sally okay we'll keep that secret Ben

where's the theater I don't know how you go to the theater do we go that way

he's not gonna let us look look at this oh nevermind he is it's gonna say can't

go no we can't go awesome okay so is this the way there's a bridge don't fall

in the water Ben Ben stopped Oh Ben drowned he's probably afraid of

water maybe or is that water I don't even know but it's a bridge right okay

Paula you like creepypastas do you think that I'm a monster yes I do I think

you're a monster I'm not a monster I swear I am a normal

person like you I thought that you were my friend would you drown me what I'm

not gonna click yes well that would be really creepy no of course not

for one moment I thought that you were one of the demons - I am relieved now

because I don't even know how to swim oh my gosh wow this is just creepy it's

really creeping me out you have your reasons to think that I'm a monster but

I will show you that I can be a great friend

awesome Ben I'm just glad to know that don't dress okay who is that what is

that stop now this woman was possessed by a demon called zogo oh we usually

have to explain this in a scientific way I like to call it the sagas disease and

this disease is all around this town oh wow the government was going to throw a

nuclear bomb here okay that's creepy and destroy all signs of life in this area

but our foundation would never let this happen

creepy wow that is really really creepy and are you supposed to be a MIB is that

a minim black what what is it MIB I don't know don't say stupid things I am

Christopher one of the four royal knights from the SCP foundation we are

Secret Service wait SCP that sounds familiar why does that sound familiar

the SCP from creamy positive Oh what is that that website that you

found on the Internet it's just a thing to think that the real

isn't real so we show ourselves in public to confuse people okay I'm

confused as anybody else confused are you confused I am really confused

there's another point you are just children but my orders are to kill

anyone who spreads secret information so nothing happened here okay oh nothing

nothing happened okay I guess can you give me a cellphone number to an

emergency or something like this we from SCP can have a number for a long time

wait I am having trouble reading this okay so my current cell phone will be

destroyed after this mission anyways here's the number Christopher gave the

cell phone number to bed awesome we have a cell phone number let's call it better

not say 666 anywhere it's better for you to stay home no that's boring until we

content we secure contain and protect all this area of Lagos disease maybe

we'll meet again ah oh no oh they disappeared okay well

let's go well I go home then I'm gonna go home

is this the theater awesome I think we found it

maybe it's probably a fake skeleton that was used in the theater okay that's just

a little creepy why is that creepy do you want some popcorn yes

wait Oh see what's above you want save your progress never mind I got to save

that's cool

okay we get to pick a door whoa wait what's that what was that what I guess

we go and the one that's open okay

can we sit down no we have to talk to the person on stage oh my god I was not

expecting that Squidward is that Squidward's suicide oh my gosh there's a

red mist on the room go away I want to stay alone go away go away what is squid

we're doing here oh my gosh that was creepy did that creep you out I was not

expecting that and this I should have been but I wasn't no no no I want to

stay alone there's just one way to do that

Oh Oh what Squidward's suicide no no no what right here he did all of us so

creepy the clarinet sound is still playing oh

oh oh my goodness why was that the mist disappeared this is creeping me out okay

I'm gonna have nightmares what was that did you see that face in the mist yes I

did and it creeped me out and it was scary really scary Ben I want to go home

okay I want to go home I want to go back to sleep but no nightmares or anything

like that I just want to go and Sally is gonna come I don't know Sally creeps me

out to you let's go to the other room this one is pretty scary yes let's go to

the other room definitely let's get out of here

I don't like it let's go over here and relax and have popcorn and have fun okay

what is this ghost use curse ghost when it's ghost okay this is creepy ole

everything is like dark what whoa wait what is this

what's going on so lonely won't you join me

oh gosh what do I do run pray fight missing know what I don't know I'm gonna

pick the wrong one what is missing no

let's fight

no buried alive wants to fight oh my gosh you're terrifying stop stop okay

come on we can win no no game overino oh no Paulo let's find Sally fast or we

will die in this insane place the theater wasn't like this before

Diaz right there's a curse around this town oh gosh this is creepy on the other

hand the SCP guy said that this is a disease I'm really confused what is it

wait oh I didn't know where to go where Sally Sally come please

oh gosh get out of this place oh there's another one open or did we already go

there oh no we didn't Oh Sally help help us I'm playing with my friend Jack oh

that sounds fun Oh No I lost jack okay no it doesn't

sell fun anymore what who is eyeless jack please that

sounds really creepy I don't want to go on can I just stop like here like

seriously no laughing Jack Oh

laughing Jack that sounds better oh no it doesn't I take it back I take

it back who is laughing Jack who's eyeless jack

I don't know I gotta look this stuff up oh my I'm going crazy with this I think

that I could die any moment these creepypastas are going to explode

my body of fear why are you afraid he isn't a bad guy he's laughing at all

okay I'm glad he's not bad this is intense that lad Sally please

let's get out of this place I'm not feeling well I fill something in my

heart and my Dino then you can't drown this is Oh oh my gosh that picture is

scary this is bloodthirst what your heart wants blood what well wait a

second are you saying that I'm filling this pain in my heart because I know no

Ben no no you can't escape from your destiny you won't be one of us soon

oh my gosh no no I will never be insane like you Jeff slender break and Sonic

yes he exe I will keep my mind and my soul solid good good don't bend oh no no

Ben won't no he won't he will never please Ben no seriously okay you're

already with two curses tails dawn ghosts just one more Oh No No

Jack isn't physical now go away Jack stay out what do you have to say Sally

these are the creatures that you are protecting do you prefer them than us

oh she's thinking yeah Sally think you're just an insane girl like them I

could never call you a friend you never will have a friend because you are scary

and insane I oh she's crying oh poor Sally Sally just

be nice she needs to be nice why are you crying

because you said that that I'm scary and insane

I just want to have friends my childhood was hard and they did bad things to me I

I just want somebody strong to me my friend and to protect me from the

outside world oh she needs hope Sally needs help we have to help her sorry I

didn't know that I feel really guilty now Sally you should know that you can

always trust us we are in the same situation you're not alone ah that's a

nice really so we can be friends sure one time you said we will be

friends forever even after the death we will be friends so let's make a promise

oh good we will be friends forever we will be friends forever

I really appreciate that friends forever what about you Paula

do you also want to say yes yes so this is it we promised each other now nothing

can stop her from ah I made two friends and that nice we will be friends forever

I remembered one thing my cousin is the one that takes care of me she is very

busy and don't doesn't have time but today she's here the theatre awesome

she's working with Dee maybe she knows something that can help us let's talk to

her okay sounds good

everything's happy now okay salia better walking with you now okay

well let's go oh let's go back in for one second see if I can save oh no Ryan

yeah oh wait can we throw something away in the trash there's a metal inside but

you can't grab it without the green metal oh no where do you get the green

metal oh oh I think I missed a metal I haven't been checking trash cans this is

sally's bed do you what no no thanks okay that was weird I don't

want a nightmare thank you very much okay so now oh there's another room who

is that wait yes oh that's creepy this computer just showed this image

probably part of the game and yet seeking oh my gosh stop I'm pretty sure

that was Pinkie Pie let's look at the other ones this computer is turned on on

minecraft do you want to play yes no no I take a back that was stiver what's he

called in creepypasta even minecraft is possessed by this demon yes that's

creepy oh gosh they're not supposed to make

minecraft scary silicide mouths what are we cursed ik no we're not cursed again

Ben no I heard that that's his last curse if he has another one Ben you're

not cursed no they ignore that oh that's creepy

so creepy I'm afraid now sally thanks the demon stuck me here and can't kill

me because of my mask I want to mask seriously this mask protects me from

dark power D is the one who created it so you're Sally's cousin I am relieved

now now I know that I must trust in you so I will show my face

my name is Samara or Sameera I'm not sure I'll say it nice to meet you too

now you look Sally twin sister your appearance

is exactly like Sally's appearance but I think that you are more beauty Sameera

ah that's not very nice to say in front of Sally do you want to die you're

stupid oh my gosh wow what happened to friends forever

well don't diss her okay thanks Ben but there's no time for kidding we need to

stop this curse and the one who unleashed this my mask protected you

from the suicide Mouse's curse but no good but now my

ask is weak and it will break you break you need to hurry and find it I'll pay

let's hurry I am also working with SCP foundation and we are minimizing the

danger around the town but D is the only one who really knows how to stop it oh

my gosh we got a hurry come on stop talking now it's night grab this key and

go to the abandoned house D we'll be there okay good you got the long key why

we because Paula is the chosen one I'm the chosen one uh-oh this doesn't sound

good I don't know the details but D will tell it to you now go to your house it's

too late don't bother D today wait I thought it said to the other I'm

convinced he's executing an important shield spell to contain the demons

inside the town Sally it's better for you to sleep in

Paula's house today because the place is full of this place is full of demons yes

it is that is a scary theater why did we go to the theater we didn't even see a

movie also watch out around the town the sonic.exe broke the spell so he could

kill you no you really know how to use words oh nothing like scaring us okay

let's get the heck out of here let's like go no looking at terminals I don't

want to see Pinkie Pie and look like a demon or anything like that wait what

about that one that door is not open it's locked this one needs an axe key

oh that sounds creepy that that creeps me out there okay let's say yes

and we're supposed to go home and go to sleep I suppose

I can't go through the water okay let's see if there's anything here we gotta

get

anything down here what's that you found a collectible yu-gi-oh card

you can see it on the key item screen awesome well we will look at that

okay white metal okay we got that

suicide mouse card oh cool

okay so I got another yugioh card that's just a little bit cool I'll know another

one okay why we'll look at these later

wait this is something

cool

okay well let's go guys let's go back home let us out no stop what we can't

come out okay thank you geez

can we go to sleep now

I will ask your mother to sleep with her this night okay good so I will go home

now bye bye guys see you tomorrow bye Ben it's been so much fun yes it has not

that you're creepy or anything okay so I guess Sally's sleeping with her mom with

my mom okay there they are all they're so cute she we good talk to him see what

they say hey mom which do it Sally will sleep

here tonight go to bed honey it's late BYE MOM

see you later got to go to bed yeah and no nightmares tonight

okay I'm not having a nightmare there there are no nightmares in this game do

you want to save yes definitely okay so are we not able to go to bed yes go to

sleep okay awesome and no no no no I'm

sleeping I don't want a nightmare I don't like the nightmares Oh No welcome

to her worst nightmare let's have some fun kid oh my gosh not

my worst nightmare I'm afraid what

I'm actually repeat No

but anyway guys I will talk to you later you need to try this this is a really

fun game it's called creepypasta land and seriously I think you'll like it

I'll talk to you later bye

For more infomation >> CREEPYPASTA LAND PART 5 -- LAUGHING JACK AND PINKIE PIE -- RPG Maker Game - Paula Frye - Duration: 28:00.

-------------------------------------------

Gallup: Obama, Hillary Clinton remain most admired - Duration: 3:04.

Gallup: Obama, Hillary Clinton remain most admired

For more infomation >> Gallup: Obama, Hillary Clinton remain most admired - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Gallup poll: Obama is 'most admired man' for the 10th year in a row - Duration: 2:55.

Gallup poll: Obama is 'most admired man' for the 10th year in a row

For more infomation >> Gallup poll: Obama is 'most admired man' for the 10th year in a row - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Trump ends 2017 with big wins on economy, taxes, ISIS and more - Duration: 2:58.

Trump ends 2017 with big wins on economy, taxes, ISIS and more

For more infomation >> Trump ends 2017 with big wins on economy, taxes, ISIS and more - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Trump legal team readies attack on Flynn's credibility - Duration: 2:43.

Trump legal team readies attack on Flynn's credibility

For more infomation >> Trump legal team readies attack on Flynn's credibility - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Israel plans a Trump station as Trump-naming frenzy sweeps country - Duration: 4:16.

Israel plans a Trump station as Trump-naming frenzy sweeps country

For more infomation >> Israel plans a Trump station as Trump-naming frenzy sweeps country - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

영화 '1987' 개봉 첫날 33만명…2위로 출발 - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> 영화 '1987' 개봉 첫날 33만명…2위로 출발 - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

THIẾT BỊ TRƯNG BÀY ĐIỆN THOẠI B1110 - SD Group - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> THIẾT BỊ TRƯNG BÀY ĐIỆN THOẠI B1110 - SD Group - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Meet the best rescue team in ...

For more infomation >> Meet the best rescue team in ...

-------------------------------------------

U.S., Russia agree to join hands to resolve North Korean issue - Duration: 0:38.

The United States and Russia have spoken with one voice on North Korea,... saying they will

not accept North Korea as a nuclear state.

U.S. State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said Wednesday that both sides have

agreed to collaborate to resolve the issue through diplomatic channels.

The UN Security Council unanimously adopted a resolution last week that toughened sanctions

on North Korea, limiting oil supplies that could be used to further develop the regime's

nuclear and missile programs.

Russia has offered to play the role of mediator to get the U.S. and North Korea back to the

negotiating table.

For more infomation >> U.S., Russia agree to join hands to resolve North Korean issue - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

World's richest 500 see their wealth increase by U.S. $1 tril. in 2017 - Duration: 0:38.

It turns out 2017 was a great year to be one of the handful of super-rich.

According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, the world's 500 richest people added one trillion

U.S. dollars to their collective net worth this year, more than four times the previous

year's estimate.

The top billionaires now control about five-point-three trillion dollars of global wealth, up almost

20 percent from 2016.

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos gained the most this year, adding 34-point-two billion dollars

to his name and leapfrogged Bill Gates as the richest person in the world in October.

For more infomation >> World's richest 500 see their wealth increase by U.S. $1 tril. in 2017 - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

China exported no oil products to North Korea in November: customs data - Duration: 2:06.

Beijing says it has stopped oil product exports to Pyongyang for months now.

An unprecedented step in reponse to the regime's provocations, even going beyond what's required

in under the UN sanctions.

And as Kim Mok-yeon tells us, the unexpected cold shoulder got the hermit kingdom's attention.

Reuters news agency reported on Wednesday that China conducted a strict no oil export

policy towards North Korea last month.

Citing data from China's General Customs Administration, Reuters said that China had suspended exports

of gasoline, jet fuel, diesel and fuel oil to North Korea, a move that far exceeds what

it's required to do under the latest UN sanctions imposed last week, which limit refined oil

exports to the regime to half-a-million barrels a year.

This is the largest and the longest such sanction imposed by Beijing.

Previously, it had only suspended sales of oil products to Pyongyang for three days in

2003, following Pyongyang's missile test.

One North Korea expert said the latest move is expected to deal a significant blow to

North Korea's market economy, but added that crude oil exports are even more critical to

the regime itself.

(KOREAN) - "I think North Korea's market economy also

known as the Jangmadang will be hit hard by the cut in petroleum exports.

But since the data did not reveal details about crude oil exports, the state economy

could be less affected."

From early this year, trade between North Korea and China has been slowing, especially

after China banned coal purchases in February.

China's trade with North Korea fell to 388 million U.S. dollars in November, the lowest

volume recorded this year.

Beijing's grain exports to Pyongyang in November also dropped to record lows this year with

corn exports plunging 82 percent to 100 tons, and rice exports falling 64 percent to less

than 700 tons.

However, Chinese exports of liquefied petroleum gas to North Korea, rose 58 percent from a

year earlier to 99 tons, while exports of ethanol increased 82 percent to 3,428 cubic

meters.

Kim Mok-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> China exported no oil products to North Korea in November: customs data - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Launch of 2018 PyeongChang Victory Ceremony - Duration: 2:08.

Standing atop the podium while their national anthem plays at the background.

Olympians push themselves for years for a shot at soaking in that moment.

Won Jung-hwan show us what's being prepared by the host city to make sure the ceremony

leaves a lasting impression.

The details of the medals ceremonies, or 'Victory Ceremonies', for the PyeongChang 2018 Winter

Olympics and Paralympics were revealed to the public on Wednesday.

(KOREAN)

"The awards ceremony will be a time to recognize the fruits of the athletes' efforts over the

years, as well as a time of joy and celebration for the global spectators."

Due to the cold weather and the locations of the ski venues, since the 2002 Salt Lake

Winter Olympics, the medals ceremonies have been held at a separate venue the day after

each event.

At PyeongChang 2018 the ceremony will be held at the 'Medal Plaza' between 7 and 9 p.m.

each day.

The first Victory Ceremony will take place at the medal plaza inside the PyeongChang

Olympic Plaza on February 10th.

PyeongChang 2018's victory ceremonies combine traditional and modern styles of Korean art.

The podium was inspired by a traditional Korean tiled roof, known as a 'giwa', covered in

snow.

For the Paralympics, the podium is slightly lower and has wheelchair accessible slopes

on each side for the athletes.

Along with their medals, the athletes will receive a special gift: an Olympic mascot

doll wearing an Uhsahwa , a traditional gift that was given to those who passed the state

exams to become government officials back in the Chosun dynasty.

Not every athlete will receive an Olympic medal, but all of them are training hard in

the hope of standing proudly on this special podium, and those who do stand on it will

never forget that moment.

(STANDUP) "Olympic athletes will never be able to convert

the value of their medals into money, just as the effort required to stand on the podium

is priceless..

But the organizers say they will make sure everything is provided so the athletes can

bask in sporting glory for the day.

Won Jung-hwan, Arirang News."

For more infomation >> Launch of 2018 PyeongChang Victory Ceremony - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Prosecutors demand 12 year prison term for Samsung chief Lee Jae-yong - Duration: 1:58.

Prosecutors are demanding that Samsung's jailed billionaire heir apparent Lee Jae-yong spend

twelve years behind bars... for his role in the sprawling power abuse scandal that caused

the previous Park Geun-hye administration to crumble.

Seoul's High Court is set to hand down its final verdict in February.

Lee Ji-won has the details.

The Independent Counsel team was firm.

It demanded 12 years for Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman Lee Jae-yong at his appeals

trial on Wednesday.

The prosecution said this is a typical case of corruption involcing politicians and business

leaders,... and requested the same 12 years it initially demanded back in August.

Though in the original ruling the court found Lee guilty of all five charges, including

bribery and embezzlement,... it had sentenced him to only five years, saying that some of

the money Lee had Samsung donate to two foundations -- about 19 million U.S. dollars -- cannot

be considered a bribe.

The foundations were controlled by President Park Geun-hye's longtime confidante Choi Soon-sil.

This time, in the hope of getting a different result,... the prosecution made changes to

the petition for appeal,... by broadening the bribery charge related to the funds...

to make it easier to prove Lee guilty.

Another change in the petition for appeal includes specifying a bribery charge related

to Samsung's sponsorship of the equestrian training of Choi's daughter.

The charge is also supported by some new evidence added this time -- text messages and call

logs between the former senior presidential secretary for policy coordination Ahn Jong-beom

and executives at Samsung Electronics,... which show them discussing Samsung's purchase

of horses.

The Samsung heir allegedly gave or planned to give a total of 38-million U.S. dollars

to former President Park and Choi.

The court said the verdict will be out on February 5th.

Lee Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Prosecutors demand 12 year prison term for Samsung chief Lee Jae-yong - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Task force review slams 2015 'comfort women' agreement - Duration: 3:28.

Our starting point this morning,... a bombshell for South Korea-Japan relations over the controversial

2015 agreement on Japan's sexual enslavement of Korean women during World War II.

The five month long investigation has concluded that the dispute could *not be "fundamentally

resolved" because the victims' demand for legal compensation had not been met.

Shortly after the announcement,... Japan fired back angrily,... with its foreign minister

saying,... if Seoul tries to change the deal,... bilateral relations will become unmanageable.

Our Kwon Jang-ho has it all covered.

After 5 months of review, Korea's foreign ministry released on Wednesday a strongly

critical assessment of the controversial 'comfort women' agreement reached in 2015 by the previous

administration and Japan.

The special task force in charge of the review said one of its main conclusions was the lack

of proper communication between the government and the victims of Japan's wartime sex slavery.

Despite Tokyo agreeing to apologize for the atrocity that saw some 200-thousand women,

mostly Korean, forced to serve in military brothels, the victims have been calling for

the Japanese government to take legal* responsibility on the matter.

The task force slammed the previous Park Geun-hye administration for treating the agreement

as a diplomatic issue, rather than a human rights matter.

(Korean) "The fact that the universal standard of a

victim-centered approach was not sufficiently taken to resolve this human rights issue has

caused more pain to the victims, their families and the general public that has been supporting

them.

And as the foreign minister, I find it regretful and unfortunate, and I bow my head in apology."

The review also confirmed the deal had several details deliberately concealed, including

additional details such as not using the phrase "sex slavery", and dealing with civic groups.

Furthermore, the previous administration seems to have secretly agreed to consider how to

deal with the issue of memorial statues commemorating the victims, several of which sit outside

Japanese embassies and consulates around the world as a sign of protest.

Tokyo responded shortly after Wednesday's announcement, with the Japanese foreign minister

protesting that there was nothing wrong with how the agreement was reached on December

28 of 2015, and that both sides at the time had agreed the issue was resolved "finally

and irreversibly."

He added that if Seoul keeps changing its stance on the comfort women issue, the bilateral

relationship between Korea and Japan would be unmanageable.

Civic groups representing the victims welcomed the results of the review, saying that it

was the first step to bring about justice for the victims.

They called for the agreement to be scrapped altogether, and that they look forward to

see how the Moon administration will handle the matter in the new year.

However, despite the task force's announcement, Seoul hasn't released what it will do next.

Foreign minister Kang previously said the government will take the task force's review

into consideration when formulating a new policy, but she added that the next step will

also require more consultation with the victims and related parties.

(Standup) "The task force's review effectively allows

room for the Moon administration to distance themselves from the 2015 agreement.

But that now leaves the difficult task of building a new policy with Japan and the victims...

one that's long lasting and brings some measure of peace to the victims.

Kwon Jang-ho, Arirang News."

For more infomation >> Task force review slams 2015 'comfort women' agreement - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Obama warns against divisive social media use - Duration: 1:01.

Former U.S. President Barack Obama has warned against the irresponsible use of social media.

The remarks came in a BBC interview with Britain's Prince Harry aired on Wednesday, in what is

seen as a dig at his successor and prolific tweeter Donald Trump.

Take a look.

(English) Reuters Edit No3131 "One of the dangers of the Internet is that

people can have entirely different realities they can be just cocooned in information that

reinforces their current biases.

The truth is that on the Internet everything is simplified and when you meet people face

to face it turns out they're complicated."

He went to say that social media should promote diverse views in a way that "doesn't lead

to a Balkanization of society."

After the interview, meanwhile, Prince Harry was asked by the BBC whether he would invite

the Obamas to his wedding next year with American actress Meghan Markle.

He said the guest list is not yet finalized.

For more infomation >> Obama warns against divisive social media use - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Explosion injures at least 10 at St. Petersburg supermarket - Duration: 1:22.

Now for a look at stories making headlines around the world and we start with an explosion

in Russia.

The blast at a supermarket in St. Petersburg has reportedly injured at least ten people.

For more let's turn to our Ro Aram…

Aram… run us through what happened?

Well Semin…

Russia authorities say Wednesday's explosion was caused by an improvised device containing

the equivalent of 200 grams of TNT.

It was said to have been inside a locker at a storage area meant for customers' bags and

was rigged with shrapnel to cause more damage.

Russia's Investigative Committee said the ten people taken to hospital were not seriously

injured.

It's not yet clear if the suspected attack was terror related.

A criminal probe has been launched on the grounds of attempted murder, but investigators

are exploring all lines of inquiry.

The incident comes weeks after Russian President Vladimir Putin called his U.S. counterpart

Donald Trump to thank him for a CIA tip that helped stop a series of planned bombings in

the city.

Russia's Federal Security Service said seven suspects linked to the Islamic State group

were arrested in connection to the alleged plot against Kazan Cathedral and other crowded

sites.

The most recent terror attack in St. Petersburg was in the city's subway in April, which killed

16 and wounded more than 50.

For more infomation >> Explosion injures at least 10 at St. Petersburg supermarket - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

11 Exercise Tips for People With Type 2 Diabetes - Duration: 5:16.

11 Exercise Tips for People With Type 2 Diabetes

If youve heard it once, youve heard it a thousand times: Exercise is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. And now that you have diabetes its even more so.

" Exercise will burn up some of the excessive sugar floating in your bloodstream to fuel your muscles during workouts. Its basically a straightforward and natural way to reduce your blood sugar," says Dr.

Michele Olson, an exercise physiologist and adjunct professor of sport science at Huntingdon College in Montgomery, Alabama. Fortunately, you dont have to run a marathon or swim a mile to reap the benefits of working out.

A little change will go a long way in preventing the long-term complications associated with diabetes. Get started with these 11 tips: 1. Do a blood sugar check. You need to think about your blood sugar levels both before and after exercising.

If your blood sugar is low prior to working out, then snack on 15 grams of fast-acting carbohydrates (like an apple, orange, slice of bread or granola bar) and wait 15 minutes before re-checking.

If its within your target pre-exercise range, then hit the gym; if not, continue to follow the 15/15 rule (eat 15 grams of carbs, wait 15 minutes) until its within a normal range.

If your blood sugar levels are too high before a workout, focus on having a protein-rich snack an hour or so before you want to get started.

Listen to your body. If youre on medication to lower blood glucose levels and you end up feeling weak, tired and tempted to call it quits during your workout, it could be that your blood sugar is low.

To be safe, pause and check your levels. Sipping on a fast-acting carbohydrate source — such as a sports drink, 100 percent fruit juice or five to six crackers — can bring you back to normal.

Refuel ASAP. What you eat after your workout may be one of the most important foods you eat all day.

"Refueling after exercise is important to prevent a drop in blood sugar levels," says Erin Palinski-Wade, RDN, CDE, and author of 2 Day Diabetes Diet. "This is also the time that you replenish glycogen stores that have been depleted in your muscles." She says that for every half-hour of exercise, aim to eat 15 to 30 grams of carbohydrates (try eight ounces of milk with a medium apple, for example).

If your blood sugar is elevated after exercise, focus on refueling with proteins like tofu, beans, fish, Greek yogurt or hard-boiled eggs. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. "People with diabetes always need to add extra fluids to the minimum recommendations," says Olson.

(She says for men thats an average of 100 ounces of water a day, and for women about 75 ounces.) " Water helps to dilute the blood and moves waste through your kidneys," she explains.

Never start your workout if you feel thirsty. Thirst means you are under hydrated, says Olson. Drink one to two 8-ounce bottles of water beforehand, and then drink about a third of a cup of water every 15 minutes during exercise.

Train for fun. Researchers discovered that people with Type 2 diabetes who used a Wii Fit video game as their only form of exercise for a 12-week period experienced a reduction in elevated blood sugar levels — proof that working out shouldnt feel like punishment.

  So think about what you like doing — swimming, tennis or biking — and do it for fun. The rest will follow.

Sit less, move more. Even if you think youve checked working out off your to-do list, dont plant yourself in front of that computer screen for the rest of the day.

Not even exercise can undo the harm of sitting for long stretches, according to a review published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.

Whats more, a study from the University of Leicester found that decreasing sitting time by 90 minutes in total in each day may result in critical health benefits for those with diabetes.

If you work 9 to 5, try to get up and move around every hour for at least 10 minutes. Exercise in increments. Instead of doing one long workout, consider breaking it up throughout your day.

A Canadian study found that participants who engaged in high-intensity exercise (10-minute bursts, three times per day) experienced a larger decrease in blood sugar patterns over a three-month period compared to those who performed more sustained, lower-intensity exercise.

Galina Denzel, co-author of Eat Well, Move Well Live Well: 52 Ways to Feel Better in a Week recommends doing things like power walking during your lunch break or going up and down a large set of stairs in your office before you head home.  8.

Walk after meals. Going for a stroll after you eat directs blood sugar to active muscles, and your muscles contractions use up glucose, thereby lowering your levels. Researchers suggest waiting about 30 minutes after a meal and then taking a 15-minute walk.

"This can be done after every family dinner as a way to bond with your kids or catch up with friends, so it doesnt really feel like working out but its doing something to jumpstart changes in your body," says Denzel.

Get a good pair of kicks. A side effect of diabetes is that the reduced blood supply to your feet can cause a loss of feeling known as peripheral neuropathy.

This can mean that foot injuries like blisters, which can happen when youre working out, do not heal well.

"One of the most important rules in working out with this disease is wearing shoes that fit well and protect your feet," says Olson.

Also, make sure to watch your feet for redness, sores and bumps, and check in with your doctor regularly if you notice any new foot problems. Lift weights. Dont forget about the dumbbells during your workouts.

While either aerobic activity or resistance training alone can improve the blood sugar levels of someone with Type 2 diabetes, doing both three times a week had the best results, discovered a studypublished in the Annals of Internal Medicine.

"Experiencing an increase in lean muscle mass from weight training can boost your base metabolic rate and cause you to burn calories at a faster rate," says Olson. And burning those calories keeps your blood glucose levels in check.

Your bodys fat-to-muscle ratio decreases, reducing the amount of insulin you need in your body to help store energy in fat cells. Use apps like Jefit Workout or Gymstar to find databases of moves and get customized routines to follow.

ID yourself. Wear a necklace or bracelet or carry something that identifies you as a person with diabetes at all times.

"You never want to be somewhere and have an attack and be unable to get the help you need," says Olson. Make sure you indicate whether or not you take insulin and list an emergency contact as well.

For more infomation >> 11 Exercise Tips for People With Type 2 Diabetes - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

The Big Nut: A Euro Trip Experience - Duration: 5:35.

For more infomation >> The Big Nut: A Euro Trip Experience - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

The Right Way To Do An Elimination Diet - Duration: 3:52.

The Right Way To Do An Elimination Diet

  "Food is fuel." On the surface, that's a statement everyone can get behind. Food does fuel our workouts and our daily lives. But for some people, certain foods may drag them down rather than pump them up.

In cases of food allergies, intolerances, or sensitivities, they may provoke unpleasant symptoms such as bloating, gas, severe diarrhea, constipation, unexplained changes in weight, or nutritional deficiencies, says registered dietitian Maxine Yeung, M.S., R.D., C.P.T., founder of The Wellness Whisk.

And sometimes, they may also cause non-GI woes such as headaches, migraines, skin rashes, acne, joint pains, mood changes, low energy levels, runny noses, hives, and itchy eyes, says registered dietitian Kerry Clifford, M.S., R.D., L.D.N, with Fresh Thyme Farmers Market.

How can people who are suffering from these and other symptoms find out if the culprit is the food they eat? One common strategy is to perform an elimination diet.

All about identifying the foods your body does and does not like, elimination diets allow women to make eating choices that sustain them instead of zapping their health and energy.

  Here, nine must-follow tips for how to do an elimination diet safely and effectively.

    1 TALK TO YOUR DOC OR REGISTERED DIETITIAN Before undertaking an elimination diet, consult a professional so they can ensure that you're conducting the diet effectively and that you're still able to meet your nutritional needs, Clifford says.

After all, if you decide to try cutting out gluten, its easy to not get the fiber you need. And if you eliminate dairy, you could be putting yourself at risk of too-low vitamin D and calcium levels.

wont let those issues happen. Its also important to talk to your doctor about any issues that youve had in the past (or currently have!) with disordered eating or anxiety, Yeung says.

Especially in those with a tendency to control their eating, elimination diet to turn into food restriction or a hyperfocus on good and bad foods, and your health professional can help you to ensure that you follow your elimination diet in the healthiest way possible, both physically and emotionally.

    2 DETERMINE YOUR BASELINE "Before starting an elimination diet, keep a food and symptom diary to help identify patterns between eating habits and symptoms," says Yeung.

This will help you and your healthcare professional figure out which food or foods you should try to eliminate.

For example, if you notice that you regularly get itchy after eating walnuts and almonds, you might decide that you want to try eliminating tree nuts.

Its totally possible that you will decide to eliminate multiple foods or types of foods. The important thing is to eat normally and thoroughly document both everything you eat and how you feel after eating it.

Track for at least a couple of weeks before making any decisions about what youll try cutting.

  3 TIME IT RIGHT The second you spot a potential link in your log, it can be tempting to jump right into your elimination diet. Dont. Instead, keep eating normally, track your symptoms, and start planning.

On day one of your diet, you should feel knowledgeable about the exact foods youll need to avoid, prepared with lots of well-rounded recipes, and ready to read food labels with confidence, says Meghan Sedivy, R.D., L.D.N., a registered dietitian with Fresh Thyme Farmers Market.

In terms of picking an actual day to start, choose a time when you know that you will easily have complete control over what you do (and dont) eat.

So, no, vacation isnt the best time to try out something like this.       4 ELIMINATE EVERYTHING AT ONCE If you decide that you should try eliminating multiple foods or food groups, remove all of them at once.

Again, its important to do this with a doctor or RDs supervision. After all, if youre cutting dairy, gluten, shellfish, and nuts. getting the nutrients you need is going to require some help, says Sedivy.

        5 GIVE IT AT LEAST ONE TO TWO WEEKS Your doctor or dietician can help you determine the appropriate time period for your elimination diet, which will largely depend on the food(s) you're eliminating.

However, your body requires a good week or two to recoup from any potentially triggering foods. It will be tempting to quit the process early, but Yeung says it's important to stick it out.

"Many people stop the elimination diet early because they are feeling better shortly after starting, but by doing this, you risk eliminating foods that you do not necessarily need to because you didn't go through the reintroduction phase," she says.

"This could cause imbalanced diets and stop you from eating foods that you may really enjoy and can tolerate.".

No comments:

Post a Comment