Friday, December 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 29 2017

hi everybody, I'm Amanda the G

and this incredibly silent right now game

is Echoed World

let's get into it and play, I have no idea what this game is other than it was free

and it's supposed to be a shorter game?

and I think it was made by like a class or something

the space

ok

that was misspelled

ok

alright

God, I guess

if you believe in that

ok

ok

that said and the universe changed with him, I don't know why there wasn't a subtitle

ok, there's Earth!

ok

ok

ok, a perfectionist

his, his name is an anagram for try

I wonder if that was on purpose

oh he looks cute!

is that him in the corner?

ok

ok

this is a lot of build up, this is a lot of build up

let's get to the game play, ok?

I mean

ok, now we're in game play

now listen, I love a build up and that kind of stuff, but this is a lot

where's the game?

hello?

ok it works

ok

oh I'm Algiz, oh my god it's so adorable!

(squealing) oh my god, it's so cute!

(laughing) look at me jump

hehe

this is the cutest thing ever, I'm sorry

ok

I slept too much

well

oops

it happens, you know, I like to sleep, what can I say?

oh

I was supposed to actually like jump there

ok (laughing)

I'm gonna probably cut out that chunk of me just being a stupid head

ok

oh that's so pretty

this game is so pretty

oh my god

ok

why did the music stop?

it is frikin' adorable though

I will give it that

ok

(gasp) I can build trees!

oh no

I have to find my crystal then

ok, I get it, I get it

what

ok for serious, stop talking, like

I got it like two seconds in

got it

oh sorry you had to die, thank you for your noble sacrifice

oh, I don't think I need to-

oh can I climb?

I can climb

ok, I needed to do that

and then push you DOWN

thank you for your noble sacrifice

but I think I need you

oops

I jumped too far

um, where does it start me back at? ok

oops

I still jumped too far, this is a hard, like, jump mechanic here because how far is too far?

ok

that far

um, thank you for your noble sacrifice, plant

I had to kill you, it made me

no, no, no, no, no!

(high pitched) can I fight him somehow?

shit

ok

I did it!

quickly what?

where am I?

oh I went into another world, ok

I don't know why my computer decided to spaz out, but

ya know

I don't have-

I don't have any energy

ok how can I go down but I can't go back up? Like that's stupid, I'm sorry

ok

no

oh shit

this is not a rage game, Amanda, this is not

a rage game

this is

a frikin' platformer game and it's adorable

there we go

that was for a collectible?!

fuck you

like

for fucking serious, fuck you

well, I died

and I'm sure other people playing this are like, I don't know what you're talking about cause this is totally

normal controls, totally fine, but Amanda just sucks balls

oh he slides

he totally slides

oh

can I-?

let me jump you

let me JUMP over you

ok

can I go faster?

ok

thank you for your sacrifice, plant

did not necessarily mean to take that back but I don't know if I need it, so

ooh

oh my god, and you have to do it all again?

I'm so happy that I had to do that much just to get here

(sigh) please don't be another thing that kills me

ok, going through the darkness

ok, ok

and I get you

so I can come get-

and get that

and then come back here and kill you, thank you for your sacrifice

(laughing) it said labanith (laughing)

labyrinth, labanith

thith plath ith a labanith

(laughing)

ok

I mean I get it, I get it

sorry, sorry I'm being so particular, I know this was made like

in a short time

by a class and this is like the first- oh god

it's like the first game that a lot of them have made, so I get it

um

ooh

I know what I'm gonna do

ok

ok, now we're back to here

and now we're gonna push this guy over

ok, good, that takes me with it

alright

so now we're back

after a broken game, it's alright

I fixed it

well I really didn't fix it, I fixed it by restarting it

so

sure, fixed

wait, where's the other one?

oh I have to come back

it's a little cheeky butt grab, I love it

that's how I wanna grab everything from now on, cheeky butt grabs

come on

oh fucking A

I know what I have to do

I have to get over there, run back, and kill the guy

and it-

how did that kill me?!

WHAT COULD THAT HAVE POSSIBLY DONE TO KILL ME?

cheeky butt throws

so this is what we're gonna do

we're gonna come across here

we're gonna wake up whatever dude it is over there

we're gonna come back across

and we're gonna hit the X, and we're gonna kill this guy

you're dead, bitch

cheeky butt throw

bring that back

ok I can't go there yet

oh let's come down here

well

I can't

and again, we're doing this

we're breaking the game

every time I get one of these guys it breaks the game

ok

oooh what's up here?

this is a little Ori and the Blind Forest-esque in that there's like a lot of

oh, collectible, fuck you, I don't want a collectible, IDGAF about collectibles right now

it's Ori and the Blind Forest-esque in that like there's a lot of lights

and a lot of, um

like

labyrinth-y type things

oh come on

ok this is really irritating, I have to like push it into the corner before I can jump over it

come on

there we go

and I gotta push you onto this thing

there you go

if I-

if I got stuck here, I'm gonna be so mad

no I don't-

ok well I guess I'm climbing up

that does not do what I wanted it to

ok, yeah, I get it, I get it, that put that back

I get it

that gives me this guy

and then we push you over to here

oh no, that's back where I was

ok

so there's a lot of labyrinth-y type things

(sigh)

stop giving me collectibles, I really don't care about them

well I gotta get down there, I'm sure

but the problem is, like

do I have to-?

where is there another block?

all that was up here was the collectible

yeah

like come on

I thought that would be, like, a cooler way of getting over here, and it wasn't

um

so I guess I need to go back and get that other thing

and bring it all the way down

well, I can't

oh I was so close

I do need to do that

I was gonna keep playing this game, and I was just gonna go through the whole rest of it

but

it's pissing me off right now

so maybe I'll come back to it later

let me know what you thought about this game and if you want me to finish it in the comments down below

and if you liked this video, click the like button

and subscribe to my channel, I make a new video every Tuesday and Friday

thank you guys so much for watching

MWAH!

For more infomation >> Cutest Game Ever! - Echoed World 1 - Duration: 22:10.

-------------------------------------------

U&D: la scelta di Paolo Crivellin lascia tutti a bocca aperta | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> U&D: la scelta di Paolo Crivellin lascia tutti a bocca aperta | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Anticipazioni Ued: Raffaella Mennoia annuncia il nuovo tronista - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> Anticipazioni Ued: Raffaella Mennoia annuncia il nuovo tronista - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Luca Onestini apre le porte del suo cuore alla Mrazova - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Luca Onestini apre le porte del suo cuore alla Mrazova - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.4 Cosmo 5 Deurs | AUTOMAAT | NAVIGATIE | - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.4 Cosmo 5 Deurs | AUTOMAAT | NAVIGATIE | - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne, la Galgani ha passato il Natale con il gabbiano? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne, la Galgani ha passato il Natale con il gabbiano? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

GF VIP:Luca Onestini apre le porte del suo cuore alla Mrazova | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> GF VIP:Luca Onestini apre le porte del suo cuore alla Mrazova | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e donne : la scelta di Paolo Crivellin lascia tutti a bocca aperta | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Uomini e donne : la scelta di Paolo Crivellin lascia tutti a bocca aperta | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Gossip U&D, Paolo Crivellin spiazza: ecco la clamorosa decisione del tronista | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Gossip U&D, Paolo Crivellin spiazza: ecco la clamorosa decisione del tronista | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

[김대훈기자의 리얼시승기] 2017년 결산편..미래차와 고성능차 그리고 소형SUV전쟁 - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> [김대훈기자의 리얼시승기] 2017년 결산편..미래차와 고성능차 그리고 소형SUV전쟁 - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

현대차, 고속도로 휴게소서 '상용차 점검 서비스' 실시 - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> 현대차, 고속도로 휴게소서 '상용차 점검 서비스' 실시 - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

선롱버스, 서울모터쇼에 '라바 캐릭터 셔틀버스' 지원 - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> 선롱버스, 서울모터쇼에 '라바 캐릭터 셔틀버스' 지원 - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

다임러트럭, 경북 칠곡에 협력 서비스센터 오픈..A/S 강화 - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> 다임러트럭, 경북 칠곡에 협력 서비스센터 오픈..A/S 강화 - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

007요원 '제임스 본드'와 '볼보트럭'의 공통점은? - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> 007요원 '제임스 본드'와 '볼보트럭'의 공통점은? - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

다임러트럭, 경북 칠곡에 협력 서비스센터 오픈..A/S 강화 - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> 다임러트럭, 경북 칠곡에 협력 서비스센터 오픈..A/S 강화 - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

중국, 상용차 텔레매틱스 시장 청신호..연비상승 기대 - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> 중국, 상용차 텔레매틱스 시장 청신호..연비상승 기대 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Growing our connections

For more infomation >> Growing our connections

-------------------------------------------

Kalp çarpıntısının tek nedeni heyecan değil! - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Kalp çarpıntısının tek nedeni heyecan değil! - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] PARTYNEXTDOOR / BRYSON TILLER / DRAKE TYPE BEAT "Cleopatra" 2018 Rap/Trap INstrumental - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> [FREE] PARTYNEXTDOOR / BRYSON TILLER / DRAKE TYPE BEAT "Cleopatra" 2018 Rap/Trap INstrumental - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

A lifeline for communities

For more infomation >> A lifeline for communities

-------------------------------------------

Evropský den muzikoterapie 2017, Litomyšl, Zámecké návrší - Duration: 11:05.

For more infomation >> Evropský den muzikoterapie 2017, Litomyšl, Zámecké návrší - Duration: 11:05.

-------------------------------------------

リンリー:この世に2回生まれ世界に感動を与えた女の子 - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> リンリー:この世に2回生まれ世界に感動を与えた女の子 - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

MAKE PARA ANO NOVO: PANTONE 2018 - Duration: 5:48.

NEW YEAR'S EVE MAKE UP: PANTONE 2018

So, if you like this video make sure to give it a thumbs up

share it and subscribe to my channel

and comment what type of videos would you like to see

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment