Saturday, December 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 30 2017

So

I put on some makeup

and really just eyeliner

here and taaa

?????

what?

Hi guys and welcome back to my channel

in this video I'm going to show you how I do my own eyelash extensions

it saves a lot of time and I kind of like doing it myself

so anyways

this is how it looks right now and I just finished doing them

These last me for... I would say 2 weeks. And then hmmm...

lets see

I think after one and a half weeks

like they will start falling off

but just like one or two

and then at around 2 weeks is when a lot of them just start falling off

if I want to I can take them off with this...

I have eyelash extensions remover or whatever

It's basically a clear gel

that you put on your lashes and it makes the glue dissolve

but it stings so badly I hate it

so generally I just let them fall out on their own

The main benefit of having eyelash extensions is that you always have really full lashes.

Even when you go to sleep and you wake up and all of that.

And you never have to wear mascara and you dont have to wear

the fake lashes like you know

the full fake lashes that you put on your lids

you don't have to pop them in and out every time

so the downside is that

after I remove them my lashes are basically thinner then they were before

I applied them

but they grow right back

I would say in a week

I don't do this all the time

I don't think I would suggest to do this all the time because then you're going to keep making your natural lashes weaker and weaker

without letting them fully recover

I first went to get them done

professionally at a salon

They apply the single lashes which looks way more natural but it doesn't look as full

and it takes a long time

I have them [single lashes] too by the way

I bought them online to see if I can do it but I didn't even bother trying

because I feel like that is something that you do need to go to a professional to do it.

It would take a lot longer and the result would not be as full

but it looks more natural and I think it is actually better for your lashes than these kinds of extensions

but these look fuller

so that's my reason for doing them.

Anyways, let's get into the video and I will show you exactly how I did this.

Before I start putting on the lashes I use this thing

Which I guess is a primer or a cleanser

I can't honestly tell because everything is

in foreign language

I got this thing on ebay. It does work. However, it took forever to get here

I think it took like 3 weeks or something like that.

I think it arrived from China

I was like even not expecting to receive it anymore

For more infomation >> DIY EYELASH EXTENSIONS How I apply my own Eyelash Extensions at Home - Duration: 12:27.

-------------------------------------------

[LIVE] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive • Fun Stream - Duration: 2:20:46.

For more infomation >> [LIVE] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive • Fun Stream - Duration: 2:20:46.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.4 TWINP 5D COSMO - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.4 TWINP 5D COSMO - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Agila 1.0 12V 68pk Edition - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Opel Agila 1.0 12V 68pk Edition - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI Ambition Pro Line Business // Leder interieur // - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI Ambition Pro Line Business // Leder interieur // - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Meriva 1.4 Turbo 120pk Business+ - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Opel Meriva 1.4 Turbo 120pk Business+ - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Holy Stone HS200 FPV RC Drone with HD Wifi Camera Live - Duration: 2:33.

Want This Amazing Gadget Click Amazon Link on Video Description: http://amzn.to/2Ct3wvR

For more infomation >> Holy Stone HS200 FPV RC Drone with HD Wifi Camera Live - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Amel Bent amincie et épanouie : Son retour en force après bébé ! - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Amel Bent amincie et épanouie : Son retour en force après bébé ! - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Emerging threats

For more infomation >> Emerging threats

-------------------------------------------

Red Cabbage Salad with Lime Vinaigrette | Vegan Red Cabbage Salad | Keto Recipes - Duration: 3:07.

Welcome to keto meals and recipes dot com.

Today, I'll be showing you how to make a flavorful red cabbage coleslaw salad with a lime vinaigrette.

This coleslaw salad is extremely easy to make and lasts well for several days in your refrigerator.

In fact, the flavor gets even better over a two to three day period.

The macro nutrient ratio for this red cabbage coleslaw salad is 3 point 1 to 1

with 3 point 1 grams of total carbs,

0.8 grams of dietary fiber,

resulting in 2.3 grams of net carbs per serving. Let's begin by preparing the red cabbage. First remove the outer leaves.

With a sharp knife, cut the cabbage in half

then remove the white core by cutting a V into each half of the cabbage. Discard this core because it's very dense and

fibrous and not very tasty. For the next step,

you can either use a mandoline or a very sharp knife. Cut the cabbage into thin ribbons, the thinner the better. As a

guide, I use my 1/8 setting on my mandoline.

Place your cut cabbage into a deep salad bowl. Toss and separate the cabbage into individual strands.

Since I made a big mess,

let me clean this up a bit. With your hands,

squeeze and massage the cabbage to break the surface of the strands. This will make the cabbage easier to eat and it will release the

good flavor of the juices into the dressing.

I would strongly suggest you use sterile gloves, because the purple juice stains your hands.

Then massage and squeeze for about 3 to 5 minutes. I think you will like the resulting softer texture.

After squeezing, pour in the lime juice and the apple cider vinegar.

Add the olive oil and squeeze and toss the cabbage again.

Cover your salad bowl with cling wrap and refrigerate for about three to four hours.

This is needed to allow the vinaigrette to marinate the red cabbage.

For best results, if you can prepare it the night before and let the coleslaw rest in the refrigerator

overnight, the longer you leave it the better the vinaigrette will infuse into the cabbage, and it will really improve the taste.

This is a nutrient-dense,

superfood salad, as well as being extremely healthy. It's a great side dish with many meats such as

barbecue meats, or, as I will use it in my next video, when I make my Cajun sole tacos.

So, I hope you try this recipe as well as the sole tacos. This salad can be served at room temperature or cooled in the

refrigerator, but before serving toss the coleslaw to coat it with the dressing again.

This salad will keep well in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days.

But make sure you cover it with cling wrap or place it in an airtight glass container. Enjoy! Thank you for watching this video.

See you next time. Please share this recipe and turn on your notification bell if you have not done so already.

The link to the printable recipe is in the description below.

For more infomation >> Red Cabbage Salad with Lime Vinaigrette | Vegan Red Cabbage Salad | Keto Recipes - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

BOYS SKIN WHITENING REMEDY JUST 20 MINUTES |SKIN CARE TIPS OF BEAUTY EXPERT IN URDU| Cleanser - Duration: 4:34.

BOYS SKIN WHITENING REMEDY JUST 20 MINUTES |SKIN CARE TIPS OF BEAUTY EXPERT IN URDU| Cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment