Thursday, December 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 29 2017

uh-oh wait a minute did he drown I don't know I'm talking to myself now right now

you answer me did Bend around is that why he lost his glasses hi

everybody I'm Paula and I am in creepypasta land oh my gosh we have run

into so many really neat creepypastas I am learning so much about it so let's go

ahead and see how this goes and make sure if you haven't looked at the

previous ones that you also look at those because there was a lot of

weirdness going on seriously I mean I've run into Sally I've run into Jeff the

killer I've run into Slenderman and last time we ran into laughing jack

which he was so creepy okay well when we left off we had a nightmare where

laughing Jack was chasing us

okay let's try to run away from Bobby Jack oh gosh this just goes it goes

forever this is the nightmare seriously

okay well gosh day five we finally made it okay so I had to get up to that

little symbol there and I woke up in front of the mirror one more time things

are getting really strange yes they are really really strange seriously

hey Paula what are you what are you doing you was acting like a zombie but

again you know the translation it's kind of funny okay so I followed you and you

stopped in this room yes I keep stopping here anyways let's go out and find Ben

so we could go until the abandoned house yes we get to look at the abandoned

house I was excited about that seriously Sally is walking with you now okay

awesome well we got past the nightmare with laughing jack I am so happy about

that seriously away who are all these people

Lance alright don't have fear these creatures will be exterminated soon good

what creatures

this guy Arthur hey our foundation will save this

town from Tsakos disease just trust us we've never failed before all is that

the SCP people maybe okay who's that is a bed no Christopher hello

Paula I said to your mother that we would be investigating this house today

oh good I feel a lot better now your mother was worried about you and she

wasn't wanting to go to work but I said to her that we would protect you but

this was a lie wait he's telling me it was a lie

because we need to contain this house from demons that we can't go out with

you so I said to your mother to sleep in your grandma's house and I'm sure my mom

is listening to this guy Christopher I'm worried about my mom okay okay so I'm

good she's gonna sleep in my grandma's house when the night comes and she said

okay so you can't sleep here either what where am I suppose it go oh so they're

just shipping me off to sleep somewhere else I met that guy called blooney and

to stop the curse you will need to make a ritual at the abandoned house okay so

we're going to the abandoned house this is our last chance if we don't stop this

curse today this town will be destroyed by these demons oh that's scary do you

think that you can just give orders and we will be hit Sally she's sassy okay if

you don't obey it you will die anyways so I think that you two don't mind if we

kill you right now what hey da we don't even have a choice

go and stop this curse okay well I guess this guy can't do it so he's just

sending two little girls out to do it because everybody knows little girls

should do a man's work right oh wait what's going on here we got somebody

I bet I should have recognized Benton why didn't I

okay let's go I was waiting for you okay Ben that's awesome what happened to your

glasses oh I was going home yesterday and I listened to a voice calling my

name when I looked behind me I saw shadow and I ran alive and then I lost

my glasses and I couldn't find it this morning

you look so different you don't seem to be afraid your face look without emotion

what that's because I'm really tired oh wait a minute did he drown I don't

know I'm talking to myself now right you

answer me did Bend around is that why he lost his glasses wow

that's kind of creepy isn't it I mean I just thought most scared myself I don't

know okay I don't know what's going on really okay

I have no more hopes I just think that we've met with a terrible fate

what Oh Ben you're scaring me Sally and Ben are walking with you now okay

awesome well let's go to the abandoned house and

hopefully I will remember the way

did I get all this oh there's a big hole on the ground I like how it just keeps

telling you is that the abandoned house over there

I think it is

use the lauki yes at least I had the key for it I need to find out how to find

the axe key definitely because I don't have that wait what is this why am I not

surprised the sonic.exe he's here oh gosh

did he have to jump scare me why no scream Ben what is going on with you

wait a minute okay I'm creeped out a little bit by Ben just

say let's keep going I want to get to this terminal the computer is showing a

Simpson screenshot do you want to see it yet whoa oh my that that's ugly

anything else no same thing do you want to see it again let's look at it cuz

that's it's beautiful yes that is so beautiful and that looks

like a creepypasta I don't know am I supposed to talk to these people

hoodie he won't kill you wait hold on we won't kill you we choose our victims and

I know that you don't have bad intention how good hoodie not sure who hoodie is

the thanks I guess wow this flower in your head looks so delicious

wait this is pretty weird that is weird okay what about this person who says

masky well watch out here my friends are a little bit hungry way nice mask

Thanks nasty nasty boy wait what but were you listening to me at all I don't

know if he was or not there's a metal inside I have to have the purple metal

oh great okay well you know I am apparently missing out on all kinds of

things and who is

what No oh my god no please

okay well we are definitely going the other direction Sonic is like guarding

the door okay what is this oh my god I I need to eat meat what

who is that

run where are you going Oh guys okay I go so there's one more

time I'm going straight out oh gosh huh let me in there oh good oh my gosh I

hope we got away from him special sound track awesome

I don't know who you are and I'm scared this computer is showing a you me binky

screenshot I guess oh gosh okay that's a little creepy just a little okay I don't

know if I'm supposed to talk to you are you gonna kill me Jane Oh Jane okay this

is the one that hates Jeff the killer I think Oh

do you want to hear a secret come closer yes don't go to sleep tomorrow can be a

worst day oh no Jane thank you for the morning but that's kind of creepy

unfortunately I know that how do you know that Ben what I don't know where I

was let's go wait Oh what is that No

okay well I got my progress saved I found a little computer terminal is what

this is this computer is showing and Mario screenshot do you want to see it I

know it's gonna be creepy okay what are those I'm not completely sure

slender don't get me an exe game oh that's creepy is that tails don't get me

slender oh gosh okay I have to go in this place with the dog and I have to

try to get by it I have no idea how to get by it

oh gosh

oh gosh oh we made it oh my gosh ha I wish I could save like

right here seriously

it would be really funny if it came in the door and got me like all of a sudden

after I was excited let's see if we pick up anything here

I am like shaking I'm afraid to talk to you guy a collectible yugioh card you

can see it on the key item screen okay I

am the fourth wall demon hahahaha all guys I have never seen something about

you on the Internet are you from a creepypasta - fourth wall demon what why

are you not scared I'm confused he's not scared because your face is

funny not scary and I also have never listened to something about you you are

from a failed creepypasta one that never died god you don't know me because I'm

from the future I'm from a creepypasta that will exist

in the future call and this doesn't matter because this whole world doesn't

exist it's just a part of a game cut creepypasta land and I am just an NBC

way why I know this game was real what are you talking about this don't make

sense oh yeah okay um then this doesn't make sense how can

this whole world be just a game are you saying that there are a person on the

other side playing with us they know about me oh my gosh Ben you should ask

this to your friend Paula or I should say the player who is just playing with

you and Sally oh my gosh that's craziness Paula is my friend and Paula

would never just play with us like if we were game characters hey Paula look at

this Ben thinks that he's real ha ha ha you don't know how painful it is to be

stuck in a game I will do the same thing over and over again when a player starts

a new game because this is my data okay this is creepy and weird and I can't

stop this craziness Ben soon you will for who you really are I don't remember

oh I don't believe in you fool okay then I will show you my true power let's call

the game over screen what no don't

what was that oh my okay you are trolling

what do you think now oh my gosh I really thought I got a game over

item in your title tree and the data of Finnish ballet class

just disappeared I would feed you back to the game now and I oh my god remember

who he is and then he can free us from this game yes send me back oh my gosh

what I feel a strange sensation of deja vu no are you kidding me

tell me we don't have to go through the dog again yes I do I'm sure

okay guys I am gonna quit here because I am having a lot of trouble getting past

I suppose that a smile dog okay but oh my gosh I have to go past him twice now

I have to go through and then I have to come back and I am hoping that once I

get this done Slendy will be gone and then we can go in that room so I will

see you guys later have fun bye

No comments:

Post a Comment