Thursday, December 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 29 2017

Rose: Later that evening High Prince Emerald announced to his parents his bride to be.

High Prince Emerald: Father, mother I have found the girl I am going to marry.

Queen Diamond: Oh? Then bring her in.

Queen Tealetta: If I could just get closer to the King...

High Prince Emerald: Mother, Father this is High Princess Ebony Cordellia Julietta Rosemara.

Queen Tealetta: He's marrying my daughter?!

Queen Diamond: Wait isn't she Queen Tealetta's daughter?

High Princess Ebony: Yes your Majesties, I am, but I am not like my mother at all!

Queen Diamond: I see, what of Princess Peridot?

High Prince Emerald: She is betrothed to High Prince Patrick of Ireland!

Queen Diamond: I see... Well how do we know she will be a good bride for you?

High Princess Ebony: Well I... KING JOHN LOOK OUT!!!!

High Princess Ebony: I don't know how you got in here mother, but don't you dare move!

Queen Diamond: Oh my I thought that was Princess Claudette of France?!

Queen Tealetta: Ebony let me up!

High Princess Ebony: No mother! I don't think so!

High Prince Emerald: Would you like me to send for a knight Ebony?

King John: I think we can manage son. Thank you Princess Ebony, you have saved my life!

High Princess Ebony: Your welcome King John.

Queen Diamond: Yes thank you Princess Ebony, I believe I now see that you are a worthy bride for my son.

High Princess Ebony: So does this mean I may wed Emerald?

Queen Diamond: Yes.

Ronald: To be continued...

For more infomation >> V Butterflies L & D ep.AH - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi ASX 1.8 DI-D CLEARTEC INSTYLE Navi+Camera+BT 17"LMV Leder ECC-Airco Keyless-Go Cr.Control - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Mitsubishi ASX 1.8 DI-D CLEARTEC INSTYLE Navi+Camera+BT 17"LMV Leder ECC-Airco Keyless-Go Cr.Control - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Laeti­cia Hally­day et Sylvie Vartan en froid : « l'attaq.u.e » qui ne passe pas - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Laeti­cia Hally­day et Sylvie Vartan en froid : « l'attaq.u.e » qui ne passe pas - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Nora Hamzawi : "On me propose des pubs pour tout... du pâté au maquillage !" - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Nora Hamzawi : "On me propose des pubs pour tout... du pâté au maquillage !" - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Huile de coco : une huile santé ? - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> Huile de coco : une huile santé ? - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Gigi D'Alessio e Anna Tatangelo, è ormai addio? | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> Gigi D'Alessio e Anna Tatangelo, è ormai addio? | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Infoman 2017 Épisode 16 - Duration: 21:37.

For more infomation >> Infoman 2017 Épisode 16 - Duration: 21:37.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO Denise Fabre : son émou­vant message à ceux qui la regrettent en tant que spea­ke­rine - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> VIDEO Denise Fabre : son émou­vant message à ceux qui la regrettent en tant que spea­ke­rine - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Valiant Hearts : The Great War Ending - Duration: 3:15.

Valiant Hearts : The Great War ENDING

For more infomation >> Valiant Hearts : The Great War Ending - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Growing our connections

For more infomation >> Growing our connections

-------------------------------------------

NHL NEWS - Hurricanes top Canadiens for third straight victory - Duration: 6:42.

Hurricanes top Canadiens for third straight victory

RALEIGH, N.C.

-- Sebastian Aho scored twice in the third period to help lift the Carolina Hurricanes to a 3-1 win against the Montreal Canadiens at PNC Arena on Wednesday.

Cam Ward made 23 saves for the Hurricanes (17-12-7), who have won three in a row and six of their past seven (6-1-0).

Ward has won five straight starts.

Alex Galchenyuk scored for the Canadiens (16-17-4), who have lost two in a row.

Aho made it 2-1 on a backhand at 9:15 after Carey Price (33 saves) stopped Jordan Staal and Elias Lindholm in close.

He scored into an empty net at 18:36 to make it 3-1.

Overall, I thought we outplayed them, so that was good, Staal said.

I think both teams were struggling to get that extra jump, but I thought our game got better in the third period.

We started moving the puck a little quicker like we wanted to..

Carolina took a 1-0 lead after a Montreal turnover in the first period.

Justin Faulk kept Karl Alzners clearing attempt inside the blue line and backhanded the puck to Teuvo Teravainen, who scored his first goal in 17 games with a one-timer at 3:44.

[Faulk] was in on a lot of offense, Hurricanes coach Bill Peters said of the defenseman.

I think his game is coming.

Hes skating more, and hes more involved physically.

We need him to be the leader back there among those young guys..

Price made 15 saves in the first period, when Montreal was outshot 16-6.

Carey Price kept us in, in the first period when we needed a goaltender to keep us in and at least try and win ourselves a hockey game, Canadiens coach Claude Julien said.

Galchenyuk tied the game 1-1 when he scored on a rush at 5:19 of the second period, beating Ward over the glove for his ninth of the season.

Ward, who began the season as the backup after the Hurricanes acquired Scott Darling in a trade with the Chicago Blackhawks on April 29 and signed him to a four-year, $16.

6 million contract, has started five of the past seven games.

We knew going into it, it was going to be fairly low scoring facing Carey Price, who in my opinion is the best goalie in the world, Ward said.

We got two goals today, and fortunately that was good enough to win..

Julien said, When you look at tonight, [forward Jonathan] Drouin had a bunch of turnovers, and you cant play that way.

You need to make sure that youre managing the puck well, and maybe instead of looking for those fancy passes, sometimes youve got to do it the right way and throw some pucks at the net..

They said it.

I think we can do a lot better.

Its a matter of how much you want to throw pucks to the net, how much you want to go there and make things happen.

We need to get better in that area, theres no doubt about it. -- Canadiens coach Claude Julien.

I think were starting to see some swagger from the guys.

Thats confidence, right? You get into a bit of a rhythm, you start winning hockey games.

Now were more talkative in the locker room and on the ice, trying to help each other.

Its all positive signs. -- Hurricanes goaltender Cam Ward.

Need to know.

The Canadiens 24 shots matched their lowest total of the season; they had that many in a 6-2 loss against the Edmonton Oilers on Dec.

Montreal had six forwards with no more than one shot.

… Staal played in his 800th NHL game.

… The Hurricanes are 15-3-2 when scoring first.

Whats next.

Canadiens: At the Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday (7:30 p.m.

ET; SUN, TSN2, RDS, NHL.TV).

Hurricanes: Host the Pittsburgh Penguins on Friday (7:30 p.m.

ET; ATTSN-PT, FS-CR, NHL.TV).

For more infomation >> NHL NEWS - Hurricanes top Canadiens for third straight victory - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

[Skin care] 9 bước hoàn hảo để sở hữu làn đẹp không tì vết | MY NIGHT SKINCARE ROUTINE - Duration: 6:06.

Happy to see you guys again on Friday!

Today I am going to share you guys the way that I take care of my skin every night

Please don't remove make up after you get back home for short time that will make your skin be hurt

I recommend you should use face steamer for 3 min to make your skin be soft then you can remove makeup

If you don't have face steamer, please use mineral skin spray and wait for 1 min then you can remove makeup

After clean my face by soap, I'll use 1 more time face steamer for my skin easy to get nutrition from lotion

Then I clean my face and put pre-lotion for provide moisture

Then I use the Benefique Shiseido Toner for pore caring

This toner makes your skin be soft and smooth, I really love to use it

After I use toner, then I'll apply the mask that will help my skin recover after long day outside

I use mask depend on day, I choose many kind of mask to provide difference vitamin for my skin

Today I use the Mask for everyday that help my skin recover, provide water and balance my skin

Next step, i use the eyes oil Mevita to care my eyes. This eyes oil really make your eyes be soft and avoid crinkle

Then I will massage for my eyes for 30 seconds

After that I use the lotion of F-Oganic

It help my skin be smooth and balance my skin be well in the winter

Then I use the C-Serum Pore care of Ettusais to care my pore where easy to be bad because of my type skin

After I used and then I recommend to my friends. They feedback it's really good and they love to use it everyday

If your pore face is not beauty, let's try 2 times per day after 1,5 months you will be surprise ^^

Don't forget to massage around 30 seconds for your skin between skin care steps

Then I "block" all of my skin care steps by F-Organic cream.

It's looks soft but really tight that can protect your skin all night

The last step, I use the massage face to make my skin push up

and the skin care steps can go deep under my skin

After 5 or 10 minutes that will make your blood can move on. So your skin will be beauty day by day

That's all of my night skin care steps. And I want to introduce to you guys about my Fanpage "Japan Life"

In this page, I will introduce everything about Japan to you guys. Please have time to follow up ^^

If you love this video, please put LIKE for me ^^ Thanks a lot and wish you have a new great year!

See you on next Friday. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment