Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 28 2017

hey guys its adrienne welcome back to my channel okay in today's video I'm

literally doing like a giant Christmas slash not Christmas clothing haul so I

actually got a ton of clothes sent from boohoo calm and most of the stuff that I

chose was for my upcoming trip to Thailand if you didn't know I'm going to

Thailand with my boyfriend you gonna be so fun I'm so excited so I ordered a ton

of stuff that'll work really well for Thailand I was gonna put this in a what

I got for Christmas haul but honestly I didn't really want to film on Christmas

I want to spend time with my family and I got a lot more for christmas and

hanukkah from my dad my mom my stepmom my brother everyone so I figured I would

just do a general clothing haul for you guys today and this is really ironic

because it's literally snowing here in Seattle no that doesn't work like it

does in the movies there's snow all over the ground and Here I am wearing outfits

that I'm gonna wear in Thailand which is like 85 degrees so if you're new here

subscribe but give it a thumbs up if you like haul videos I don't do fashion very

often but I like it and just so you guys know I will link every single item down

below in the description box they are very inexpensive items very good quality

so I highly recommend checking them out and it'd be a perfect thing to spend

your christmas hanukkah money on and if something is sold out or not on the

website anymore I will link something similar down below so that you guys can

still check that out without further ado let's get into the video so first things

first I got some sweaters more so for the winter and Seattle but these

sweaters they have an a million zillion colors I love it so much it's the

softest sweater I've ever owned like I could actually wear everyday and then I

got this hat which is funny because I never wear hats but it was really cute

and so I thought it would be nice to try for a change especially in Thailand and

it has this really cute kind of ribbony thing with some feathers so it's a very

tasteful awesome again with another really cute sweater it's a little more

red than it's showing up here but again they have so many good sweaters if

you're gonna buy anything from boohoo I highly recommend it these sweaters and I

got this distressed denim jacket also their accessories are so cute like how

awesome are those love earrings they have so many awesome shoe options

too and they're very affordable so I got this pair of boots and okay now we're

into Thailand zone which is funny because I'm in the snow but I got this

really cute crochet white top I think it'll be awesome throwing it on with

snow high-waisted shorts or jeans or some flowy pants and this cardigan that

is kind of like a flowy part again I thought this cardigan would be great to

just throw over kind of anything very versatile which I really like and now

that we're on the topic of shoes these are also from boohoo everything in this

halls from boohoo so I got some white little slip ons some fake Gucci kind of

gold ones and these are also cheap you guys I really love these ones these are

super cheap okay my absolute favorite outfit I got is this red dress but it's

actually shorts so it looks like a dress from the front it's super sexy and sleek

and cute it's very fit and just adorable and this little two-piece outfit for

Thailand again it was so cold outside I think this is perfect for my trip and

it's really really cute and just I don't know a cute little two-piece okay this

actually though has to be my favorite I keep saying this but it's like this

jumpsuit thing but in the back it ties in it's strapless it is so comfortable I

feel like I can sweat and be totally fine and I got a maxi dress which is

also good for sweating and outdoors because you're still cute and no one can

really tell you're sweating so I just and another two-piece set this skirt has

double slits which is so awesome I thought and the top is really cute as

well then I got some lingerie which I obviously wasn't going to try on but I

think they're super cute in this red swimsuit one-piece some more lingerie

and this awesome sports bras situation that it looks really cute on some

pasties cuz you know and this awesome double-sided belt and pair of sunglasses

I hope you guys enjoyed that video because I stood here and my boyfriend

stood here filming this in 30-degree weather in the snow so I hope you guys

liked it again check out the links down below for any of those items follow me

on Instagram if you want to follow my journey in Thailand with my boyfriend

it's gonna be so fun and I don't really know what else to say I have some

awesome videos coming up so subscribe if you aren't already and I love you guys

thanks for watching thanks for sticking by me all these years and also good

For more infomation >> WINTER TRY-ON HAUL 2017! Thailand Outfits + More! - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

"Slip ou caleçon, Rachel ou Monica ?" Les questions insolites du prince Harry à Barack Obama-2017 - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> "Slip ou caleçon, Rachel ou Monica ?" Les questions insolites du prince Harry à Barack Obama-2017 - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Booba - Cartoon for kids

For more infomation >> Booba - Cartoon for kids

-------------------------------------------

5 types de piqûres d'insectes que vous ne devez jamais ignorer - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> 5 types de piqûres d'insectes que vous ne devez jamais ignorer - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

OCG - ULTIMATE Doomfist Glitch on Hollywood in Overwatch - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> OCG - ULTIMATE Doomfist Glitch on Hollywood in Overwatch - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Jade Hally­day: ce que révèle son compte Twit­ter depuis la mo.r.t de Johnny - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Jade Hally­day: ce que révèle son compte Twit­ter depuis la mo.r.t de Johnny - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Pewdiepie - 回到學校! [BACK TO SCHOOL!] Walking Dead #4-5 (CC中文字幕) - Duration: 15:40.

For more infomation >> Pewdiepie - 回到學校! [BACK TO SCHOOL!] Walking Dead #4-5 (CC中文字幕) - Duration: 15:40.

-------------------------------------------

Wepower Ico Review | What is WePower | Wepower Coin with Anthony Darvill - Duration: 13:46.

hi everyone today I'm bringing you wepower so wepower is a blockchain based

of green energy trading platform so it enables green energy producers to raise

capital by issuing tradable energy tokens so a little bit like halogen and

if you are in parallel or you Saul Perlmutter you'd know that it has kicked

us and we power and looks like it's going to kick ass as well there was one

thing I was I was bit uncertain about was the price so at one WPRI so the

ticker will be 69 cents now was brought to my attention in my private audio

group that our testing is actually pretty good considering there's only 289

million tokens compared if we got a para ledger power ledger had a billion to

start with but obviously they've grown a lot they got down at 356 now if you've

seen pallid from all time you can see that it come out I mean after the ICO he

get seven cents but now we're up to like the ninety cents and it has been a high

over there 131 and power lines is definitely gonna grow in the nest

definitely in the 2018 but I'd hate to see what village is even that beer to be

honest if provided I can keep doing more deals with other governments around the

world like they do in Thailand now in saying that we pero is in Europe so its

place in Europe so that the rain unit in Estonia is pronounced with the team is

says 800 annoying million they're considering there a lot of them don't

know quite obviously don't know

so yeah that's not is my take on it straight away

there's only 45 percent of a lot of a toga sale so I talkin sale starts person

February to March at first so and you know that gives a minimum is one hear

him problem in USA cannot participate and

yes unfortunately but I'll give you a little bit see if you little para ledger

a parallel work to nine cents and the icao period but once I hit exchanges if

you quick enough especially all the USA guys but even if you're not eating the

ice yawns wake up hit the mark you know hit

these changes you still jumping pretty you know pretty early if you're really

creeping up I'm a naming couple day even taking CDJ it did spy it did spike up

being probably still if you're really creative you'd be able to grab it a

decent price I reckon once all the whales start dumping it and then

obviously you can see as a growth bombing pillage is not even slave a

month or half old since when the exchanges roughly so and

it's definitely got the rooms of movement powers around got power just

because we're talking about we power so Rahman so I think we've got a white

paper on spindle quick summary send a lot of other Aussie reviews on this and

they poured the shit outta me so see how this Krieger like you know I won't go

through the whole lot obviously but so we powers blockchain based green energy

trading platforms and we power enables renewable energy producers to raise

capital by issuing their own energy tokens these tokens represent energy

they commit to produce and deliver energy tokenization standardizes

simplifies and opens globally currently existing energy investment ecosystems as

a result energy producers can trade directly with the green energy buyers so

consumers that investors and raise cameras while selling energy up front at

below market rates so energy tokenization ensures the credit

liquidity and extends access to capital the we power block chain solutions

currently recognized quite early one of the most you know unitive transmission

system operators in Europe so it's optimize the financing cycle and open

access to capital we power enables energy totalization tonight organized

energy represents a contracting negatives between and energy which is

very energy power so WP our Tiger holders will have Priory access to kiss

a in options but purchasing tokenize energy YC renewable energy plants

connected to the platform energy allocation will depend on a

number of WP are tokens held by the participant moreover WPA token holders

are rewarded for no less at point 9% of tokenized ng donated directly by

the renewable energy providers WPA token holders may use or sell this energy so

we power cuts the market at crucial times you or drop in subsidies increase

renewable energy development competing and market price bank started increasing

demand for own capital decreasing debt to capital ratio so it's moved from 2080

to close to 50/50 ratio a newly developing renewable energy products

equity capital became a limited source of financing contributing to a plunger -

negative 23% yoy investment to small leverages for ham sure how I'm serious

rates are up these panels will bring a pipeline of projects requires within the

first two years of we power operations having first client in Spain being

accepted to start a boot camp energy track in Australia we power similar

taneous Lee expands into continents ok

okay this is farms so I can't problems with the energy markets the investor

sizes like an access to investments on local and global levels complicating

expensive in the investment process and limited transparency of investments that

produces signs as like a capital needed to develop the projects long a nice make

sense since you sent it to you capital active acquisition from banks and funds

process perspective constant lack of own funds okay so there's a problem here

little trunk fix so it's good now I'm going to go into this is so detailed and

you can see here all day answering this so anyway I'll leave I'll definitely be

linked for the white paper I will even Scott off the website obviously I'm

surely go to um this is a YouTube I'm known as a wee powers actually answer so

someone's going interesting to watch difference between or with Power ledger

they more focus on renewable energy so we pass networkers answered back we

power is very different from power ledger especially implementation part we

want to enable investment in training energy and when kinds of energy there

then support p2p trades so no 38 I'd say dirty energy is needed to be

involved going directly to p2p will not work to the full potential of renewable

energy volumes are low so the white paper of power edged up point one point

one point four clearly states that it is trading platform that allows to monetize

excess supply by selling okay so that's true from Europeans perspective most

countries allow to sell energy surplus to the grid already

okay so side side zipper and so their intention is to solve our problems they

exist okay so that takes care of that it's it

makes sense suppose so guys how about this half of them's white paper already

goes through the team check out quickly okay so I revolution elite right token

model so Grozny value value growth is driven by the growth of the platform and

energy options of man backward green energy always retains its energy book

value I don't clarify with European regulators

at school take a model designed to meet regular regularity requirements and

tradable usable and liquid news energy well immunity trade and sell on the

wholesale markets it's not me so I don't know guys it's this one's pretty good if

it's gonna be like it's like the lines of power ledger so that's how I'm seeing

it and a little bit different compared Ledger's more it's trying to sell power

back to the grid where these guys are already done that's they trying to solve

by raising funds for other people again sudden like the market so I think

there's a demo so there is a demo here I did more ideas hug I did you have a look

but you need a meta Massimo no bother try but they have got the the working

model going so you can have a look at that's one supplies not gonna lie for me

I saw it okay I'll get off that typo like well

I'm doing this so that so we pout concept was born in 2017

January since MVP was launched in August deal for greeting to rage integration

test sign 14 energy engineers joined the project in September

so obviously three million raised in an open presale and October public Tiger

star was what's coming up 2018 February so its first test is gonna be in April

so q1 - I'll shoot one we power loss platform the same period and then would

be a waiting game but I mean you see for starters it's kind of your art so I'm

gonna try and so Nick alert I'm going a psycho psycho founder of energy quick

into a quick due diligence on these guys so I co-founder and CEO we power network

heart is doing a bit of CEO or Morris energy international JC board member of

Motors CEO - for it three years that's pretty cool yeah now the only up

couldn't fight was so they've got sunny advisors for them they've actually put

the advisors into the team here there is I know the white paper on here further

down so I have a look at this more about if you interested I mean it's full on so

you've got the time the guys should go for it

so alright so they've got all the linking no it doesn't go to it now yeah

of course doesn't I hand you can open anything that doesn't matter okay but

anyway they're all obviously they're all on the blockchain let's go back over

yeah yeah I'm getting totally that see they haven't really didn't need so I

made it easy to find them anyway so I began through obviously goes through the

team have a good look if you want to sign up for the ice like the tightest

out definitely whitelist yourself so three

emailing get on board and now obviously send you more details or when the sales

gonna start and I was the KYC etc and other than that guy's I mean considering

its type of supplier to start it's like it's the only way less I mean first year

I wasn't be worried about that but then has like another member of my private

pricier it was saying you've got to look at the target and I didn't even look at

the targets at that stay I was like you know just looking at the price I won't

always be - pizza palace some comparing its para ledger this is already a

kick-ass project if you're already in it already know so I mean I'm surprised

barely just still under a dollar at the moment anyway

I mean is it I think as 2018 guys that Palin's gonna be definitely five dollar

coin but this is my opinion and I'm not a financial adviser so obviously do your

own due diligence of power ledger or repair as well but I can see this being

up there it's going to be up there just the fact the token size for starters the

supply is going to be way a lot I mean Palin's are we got 306 million circle

and supply but the total supplies million so and we've already shot up

from the seventh sense all eight singles nine cents in the ICO is there any 10

times so I'm assuming we've housing to do the same thing but like I said I'm

not a financial adviser you go do your own due diligence guys and yeah so I

mean like I'm saying I've had a bit of help with this one because I needed more

information and obviously my team is there to help support me you know with

any questions I had in my slack groups so this is part of the that's part of

being in a group of investing yourself and learn trying to learn everything I'm

doing and then I'll try and greet you guys as much as I can I try and help use

as much as I can I mean I'm trying to make money as much as you guys so I'm in

the same boat like I said do you do deals I think the teens are are

definitely the projects an a.1 straight away I feel sorry for USA guys it's a

shame you guys tagging some more of these but yeah I mean it's all

opportunity hosts ICO so once people look at that if you want more

information about where to find how to do price ICO like jumping in that mean

what are some in this course it's up to you me if you want even more information

let me show my links in description below along with the disclaimer down the

bottom actually and other than that guys I'll see you on my next review

see ya bye

No comments:

Post a Comment