Thursday, December 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 28 2017

The eye lines, lips, everything was pink. Pretty pinky makeup.

Hello, everyone!

I'm Ayaka Ishizuka, a.k.a Ayakan'nu.

I belong to a theatrical company called "Team Ginkura".

Today's makeup-theme was "nordic taste pink".

Let's start.

The color contacts I used are "TeAmo -classy brown 14.5mm".

I like contacts with light colors.

So I chose these.

This is "JILL STUART -Airy tint watery CC cream".

This spreads on the skin so smoothly.

I usually put this on lightly.

This is very nice. I use this a lot.

It's "JILL STUART -Lasting tint control base".

I used the light green one.

I only used this for spots with acne scars and the small parts I wanted to cover.

I didn't put it on the whole face.

It's "JILL STUART -Everlasting silk powder foundation #02".

This one, with a small amount, covers a lot.

So I won't take a lot.

The tip is try not to cover too much.

This is eyebrows powder.

It' "CEZANNE –Powder eyebrow R".

I use the light brown one.

It has both dark and light brown.

It costs around 500 yen? So it's reasonable.

I am putting an eye shadow base.

It's "CANMAKE -Jewel star eyes #10".

It has cream-type texture and has many glitters in it.

I think it's perfect for the base.

I put this on the upper and lower eyelids. Lightly.

This is a high lighter.

It's "CANMAKE -Highlighter #01".

So I've put the foundation base, small-spots-cover, foundation and then this here.

I put this on right between the eyes , nose, cheeks and chin.

Lightly.

When the light comes, it'll make the face sharp.

This is "JILL STUART -Macaron couture eyes #01".

It was one I got from "2017 Spring Collection".

It has 6 colors and so useful.

It's my favorite.

This time I used this light blue and orange eyeshadows.

I put the light blue on my upper eye lids.

Then put the orange on the lower eye lids.

It's "INTEGRATE -Nuance eyebrow mascara BR672".

I already draw with the powder.

But I put this in the opposite way.

This adds a lighter color.

Also I added pink eyeshadow on the eyebrows.

It's "MAJOLICA MAJORCA -Majo look illuminator". I used this pink one.

This strongest, most vivid pink I used.

I wanted to change the eyebrows so I put this over the brown color and eyebrow mascara.

It's an eyeliner.

It's "KATE -Super sharp eyeliner EX BR 1".

With this dark brown eyeliner,

draw inner lines, not so thick, but nice and light.

This is a mascara base from CANMAKE.

This stays very well.

I will use eyelash curler later but this stays on well.

I recommend this.

It's "MAJOLICA MAJORCA -Lash expander edge meister brown color".

I put this over the mascara base.

I have repeated this for 5 times already.

It's so easy and smooth to put.

I recommend this.

This is an eyebrow curler from Panasonic.

So I use eyelash base, mascara and now this.

This as the last step.

This curls very well.

It's "CANMAKE –Nose shadow powder".

One is for contouring and the other is for highlighter.

I use this for the nose and the nostrils.

The lines starts from the edge of the eyebrows and goes down.

And also the top of the nose, like drawing a line.

Then lastly with this white color,

draw lines here and toward the nose.

This is an eyeliner from CAN DO.

It costs 100 yen.

It colors very well and the price is good.

So I have bought this twice

I draw this from the top of the pupisl to the end.

This product has so many variation of colors.

So it's good for parties or any special occasion, whenever you want to try a new color.

It's so easy to get with this price.

My another recommendation.

It's a lipstick base, "MAYBELLINE –Baby lips".

You can get this at a pharmacy, probably less than 500 yen.

It's a color between red and pink. So easy to use.

And it taste like mint.

It feels a little cool and refreshing when you put it.

After the base as a finish

I put "ETUDE HOUSE –Berry delicious color".Lip Tint

It's a lipstick but so tasty.

The base was mint and this one is strawberry.

So it's like a mix of mint and strawberry and it may look so messed up.

But this colors so nicely, tastes good, and smells good.

I recommend this.

The last part, is the blush.

It's "JILL STUART –Mix blush compact more colors #17".

This series has many colors.

Mine is from last year's winter collection.

It has 6 colors. When I use it, I mix all the color.

This time, I put this in vertically.

I usually put in a circle

but I thought a non circle would make the face look smaller.

This is a powder from "ANNASUI".

I love this powder so much.

I used this in the former video.

Love this so much.

There are like pink, silver, blue, many colors.

I also love the package.

It costs less than 2000 yen, not so expensive for a department cosmetic.

Take a small amount and it shines a lot.

I use this for my theatre stages.

The hairstyle today, I curled it with a 32mm curler.

Mostly the edges, towards outer side.

Then add some inner curls.

Then put some hair wax to keep the volume.

And these side bangs,

Here is a trick I learned. I curled them towards out side.

It supposed to help the face to look smaller.

Is it working?

Today my dress is kind of Nordic,

so I braided the hair.

Afterwards, I made those braids puffier.

The bangs, I curled it with the same curler.

I wanted a nice, shiny look with the curl.

Also, because I have pink color on my brows,

I curled it to show the eyebrows.

How did you like this video?

So the eyebrow, eye lines, lips, everything was pink.

Pretty pinky makeup.

Today's my dress,

I think this dress has a Nordic look.

This dress and this apron type dress are two different things.

I put the apron one on top.

I recently love going shopping in those vintage shops in Koenji.

These dresses are so cute.

Here I have an owl, here acorn, flower…

It's like patchwork.

I love these details.

Please check my other videos, too!

Bye bye!

For more infomation >> Nordic taste Pink Makeup【Ayaka Ishizuka】|Eng Sub - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

놓치면 손해! 겨울 신상 파데 4종 신랄한 리뷰! 탈탈 털어주겠다! NEW winter foundation 4 honest review! - Duration: 12:57.

Hi guys welcome back to my channel! today I am calling out all foundation nomads hehe I am reviewing new winter foundations! woot woot

they got released recently! FYI, my foundation review is as always including lots of personal opinions and subjective tastes so please be aware of that!

I don't represent beauty brands at all. I have combination, sensitive skin type with 21, warm tone skin.

before furtherado, let's get this video started!

some of the foundation are gifts from brands and others are from my own money.

anyways, I am being honest with all the foundations no matter how I got them, I believe brands would give gifts to me for honesty, no? lol

the first product review is lancome teint miracle fit foundation. it's a renewed version from the original teint miracle.

it is said that the original would never come back to market so I guess this is the one left.

the original teint miracle was very watery foundation with glowy finish, renewed version seems to add more lifted finish for longevity.

the foundation has moderate coverage, but it dries fast with cakey stains

I tried P-01 on my left face, I found glowy finish but more like oily side.

the glow stays on top of my skin and I don't fancy this much since I have combination skin.

the finish looks like it's shine coated.

brush enables more sheer application but generally the foundation put a bit thick on your face.

other disappointment was the change of color of P-01, it used to be a peachy, naturally brightening color tone, now it added more gray

I did some moisture test the right after I applied the foundation and 6 hours later.

6 hours later, I found this quite working well with longevity, but lots of oil on my nose and eye area.

also, face looks glowy and moisturizing outside but I felt my skin is dry inside.

plus, it's just a heads up, I found this product has a lot of cautious ingredients that may sensitize your skin and get your skin some troubles. so if you have sensitive skin, you may want to look at the ingredients

the second product is Espoir Pro Tailor Foundation Be Glow. It's not released yet, it's launching 5th January, 2018.

the coverage capability is pretty impressive considering this foundation is a glowy one.

also I found this foundation is moisturizing a lot that it stayed not dried until the last among 4 foundations

it also has great adherence to your skin it doesn't get much wash-offs.

I applied ivory color on my right face, and wow, the skin expression is amazing.

it has silky texture and it's easy to make sheer equal application using blender.

it has inner glows, which is great for combination skin type

this definitely got my vote!

I recommend this to foundation biginners because of easy-going formula and texture.

I filmed after 6 hours, and ta dah, it's pretty staying well right?

my skin also felt moisturized, not only outside but also inside.

my skin stayed fresh and silky.

I think this is great for dry to combination skin type.

also the color is amazing.. I love this ivory color! it's bright 21 tone.

I used to dislike some of their foundations... lol

it has no big cons, but no big pros too.

but this time, I should admit they made quite amazing product by strengthen their pros and minimizing their cons.

it stays moisturized all day with good coverage and longevity.

it's competent with other existing foundations as well!

today I used this foundation. I had a hard time choosing one among 4 foundations and I don't regret I applied this one today.

next foundation is true wear foundation from Hera.

I used to love hera's black cushion, I used 4-5 of it. I've waited so long to meet this new foundation.

the price is a bit high, haha 3,000won difference with lancome teint miracle..

just a feeling, I found the color got darkened from black cushion color.

hera has moderate coverage, but it dries too fast because it has semi matte finish.

also the adherence deteriorated compared to black cushion. so sad..

I tried tone 21 vanilla on my left face.

it has nice skin complexion. the formula covers pores and darkspots well so it makes your skin pretty flawless with semi matte finish

applying using blender may occur thick foundation layer so I recommend using foundation brush for sheer layer.

I also tested moisture level right after application. let's see how it changed after 6 hours!

longevity and adherence are well made. it stayed pretty much perfect. However the skin got dry a lot

I recommend this to oily skin type, dry skin type will feel too dehydrated using this foundation.

if you think estee lauder double-wear foundation too dry during winter, I guess this one can be your alternate.

I hope they can renew some of the colors in the foundation. it has low darkening after hours

next time, why don't you have more colors or renew some color? :D LOVE, DAISY

it's a decent foundation, but it can do better.

the last foundation is from addiction, it's called the glow foundation

I heard a news that this foundation is very moisturizing.

I tested 002 and 003 on my wrist.

it's like.. water!! I was surprised.

coverage level is as expected, very low lol

however, bigger disappointment was the formula. I expected this would be more moisturizing and stay watery for a long time compared to other foundations, but it wasn't.

I tried 002 on my right face. hmm, I don't know. I expected more glowy, watery texture and expression but it didn't live up to my expectation.

I didn't find this enhancing skin texture.

it has super natural skin expression as if you had no makeup at all.

why don't you just use sunscreen then....

I prefer using hands or blender.

brush would wash off the foundation because of watery texture.

moisture level was high at first, but it decreased fast after 6 hours.

the foundation couldn't hold to my skin for long.

so far, this was my addiction foundation review. I think the cause was great, but production was overall felt less elaborate

I hope it gets some upgrades next time.

so far, this was my new winter foundation 4 review!

For more infomation >> 놓치면 손해! 겨울 신상 파데 4종 신랄한 리뷰! 탈탈 털어주겠다! NEW winter foundation 4 honest review! - Duration: 12:57.

-------------------------------------------

手繪 | DIY 卡片 | 感謝大家在2017的支持 | 2017 倒數 | 手绘 | DIY 卡片 | 感谢大家在2017的支持 | 2017 倒数 | Painting | DIY card | - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> 手繪 | DIY 卡片 | 感謝大家在2017的支持 | 2017 倒數 | 手绘 | DIY 卡片 | 感谢大家在2017的支持 | 2017 倒数 | Painting | DIY card | - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Booba - Cartoon for kids

For more infomation >> Booba - Cartoon for kids

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Corolla 1.4 D-4D Anniversary MMT - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Toyota Corolla 1.4 D-4D Anniversary MMT - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Derrière l'évènement : les JO 2024 à Saint-Denis (93) - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Derrière l'évènement : les JO 2024 à Saint-Denis (93) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

christmas party shenanigans as fem tsukki (taglish with ccs) - Duration: 22:40.

' so yun nga po no ' / 'so here is the thing' is a reference in filipino comedy culture

we are here at the 12-STEM classroom

so, it is also their christmas party

that hurts

the chickboy of STEM

handsome

super duper handsome

the legend of STEM

the idol and ??? of STEM

to the ones who don't know, he is the Bruno Mars of STEM

the 'saltiest' and torpe

not only he can draw, he is also good at romancing girls??? (idk if this is the right term but anyways)

prepare yourselves! because you are about to witness the next contestant!

another handsome man, a really handsome man of STEM

the one and only, super handsome

so many fans

the face of ALASKA (it's a milk brand in the Philippines)

ooooh, it might be a physics question!

are you nervous?

not really

because God made the chicken

are you ready for the question that we are going to ask you?

this is your question.

because it is cold

because it is hard

because it is cold, hard, what else?

sometimes really big

you should answer instead

come on, ma'am ting might fail you

it is delicious

what is the taste?

tastes like water

she gets really cold

this is your question

just kidding!

just come here, this will be fast

you will just pick a letter from the choices

right, right

i will slap you, i swear! (this is a joke)

i will choke on this, i swear

because of........

you can camouflage, and you can travel anywhere

if someone from the lower batch proposes to you

as long as they are from the lower batch

then..

will you accept?

i'll focus on my studies first

reunion of past students

this is gabriel gomez by the way! subscribe to her channel and give her some love! the link will be down below x

** i was supposed to add the games but it was unable to be uploaded ;-;

this is from.....

from kazhia to....

that is you

i already gave the gift

this is my gift, whoever is my receipient

ma'am, it's a swear word

i knew it it was you!

do i read it?

from sexy and beautiful

it was you!

meeee

where was it placed?

i am quite not sure

hi guys, we are in the car, sorry i took so long

but you should have wore your jersey, it was cute

For more infomation >> christmas party shenanigans as fem tsukki (taglish with ccs) - Duration: 22:40.

-------------------------------------------

Kendra Caldwell: Pregnant and Smiling in Duggar Christmas Photo! - Duration: 4:40.

Kendra Caldwell: Pregnant and Smiling in Duggar Christmas Photo!

Even though Joy-Anna Duggar is still being hidden away by her own family, the Duggars are at least willing to put Kendra Caldwell on display.

In fact, this is the first image of Kendra that weve seen since her pregnancy announcement.

As youll see for yourself, shes positively glowing, folks.

And fans are demanding to see more of her.

As we learned earlier this month, Kendra Caldwell is pregnant with Joseph Duggars baby.

Shes believed to be approximately three months along at this point.

Which means that the two of them worked fast in terms of getting pregnant -- getting pregnant only a couple of months after they tied the knot.

We might not approve of how Joseph proposed to Kendra (maybe the family put him up to it, but you do not propose at someone elses wedding), but the Duggars seem to approve of how quickly theyre getting the baby-making underway.

Check out their photo!.

Kendra really does look beautiful.

And though this candid moment of opening presents (which you can see scattered around everywhere) isnt exactly a posed portrait, you can see how excited this couple is to become parents.

(Also, lets be honest: they were probably just enjoying opening their gifts.

Even if the Duggars cant really give out good things like worldly blu ray sets or whatever, presents are presents).

Were not the only ones who were struck by how good Kendra looks.

As we mentioned, a lot of fans commented about wanting to see more of Kendra.

Kendra is definitely glowing pregnancy suits her.

I love these two I wish they had their own show..

Another wrote:.

They need their own spinoff!!!!.

Kendra and Joseph dont have their own social media account (and when they do, it will almost inevitably be one of those creepy joint-marital-accounts), but hopefully the warm wishes got back to them.

Highlighting Kendra during her pregnancy does, very naturally, bring to mind that Joy-Anna is being all but cloistered at the moment.

Even for the Duggar familys big Christmas photo, Joy-Anna Duggars baby bump was hidden by the way that they had her pose.

Its long been suspected that Joy-Anna and Austin Forsyth violated the Duggar familys absurd courtship rules by having (gasp!) premarital sex, but Joy-Anna claims that she got pregnant on their honeymoon.

So perhaps the Duggars were hiding Joy-Annas shamefully large baby bump?.

Of course, if the Duggars were planning on hidding shameful things, they wouldnt have put infamous child-molester Josh Duggar on display the way that they did.

But most of the Duggar family is controversial in one way or another.

Thats part of what makes them, as a whole, so captivating to viewers.

But whatever we may think of the family itself, Kendra Caldwell -- who has only just recently joined the Duggar clan -- looks absolutely beautiful and we cant wait to keep up with her pregnancy as it progresses.

For more infomation >> Kendra Caldwell: Pregnant and Smiling in Duggar Christmas Photo! - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Alessandra Sublet tacle Johnny Hallyday - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Alessandra Sublet tacle Johnny Hallyday - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

France Gall hospitalisée après une "infection sévère" - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> France Gall hospitalisée après une "infection sévère" - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Gossip Uomini e donne,Gemma smascherata e umiliata: 'Sei falsa e ridicola' | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Gossip Uomini e donne,Gemma smascherata e umiliata: 'Sei falsa e ridicola' | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e donne, Tina Cipollari attacca Gemma: la Dama ora è nei guai? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Uomini e donne, Tina Cipollari attacca Gemma: la Dama ora è nei guai? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne gossip Sara Affi Fella: Nicola ha una nuova fidanzata | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne gossip Sara Affi Fella: Nicola ha una nuova fidanzata | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Smet et Laeticia Hallyday toujours en guerre ? Voici balance - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Laura Smet et Laeticia Hallyday toujours en guerre ? Voici balance - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Gigi D'Alessio e Anna Tatangelo, è ormai addio? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Gigi D'Alessio e Anna Tatangelo, è ormai addio? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Une actrice de 28 ans entre la vie et la mort après un acci­dent, ses parents - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Une actrice de 28 ans entre la vie et la mort après un acci­dent, ses parents - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Top 11 des antibiotiques organiques de mère nature - Duration: 10:07.

For more infomation >> Top 11 des antibiotiques organiques de mère nature - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

【鏡音リン】ぶっちぎりにしてあげる♪【高音質】 - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> 【鏡音リン】ぶっちぎりにしてあげる♪【高音質】 - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Certificate of mechanics for the production of vehicles. - Duration: 7:45.

For more infomation >> Certificate of mechanics for the production of vehicles. - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

Draw and Painting 2018, New Years 2018 - Numbers Painting pages | Coloring Page For Kid's Video TV - Duration: 10:47.

Thanks for watch. Don't forget SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND COMMENT To support us .I love you all

Thanks for watch. Don't forget SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND COMMENT To support us .I love you all

Thanks for watch. Don't forget SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND COMMENT To support us .I love you all

Thanks for watch. Don't forget SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND COMMENT To support us .I love you all

Thanks for watch. Don't forget SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND COMMENT To support us .I love you all

Thanks for watch. Don't forget SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND COMMENT To support us .I love you all

Thanks for watch. Don't forget SUBSCRIBE, LIKE AND COMMENT To support us .I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment