Sunday, December 31, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 31 2017

[NCT] Hey Voli ! [Voli] Yo what's up ? I'm busying, do you mind?

[NCT] Well ..., It seems complicated.

[Cynthia] That's funny, I've never been here in over five years.

[NCT] Oh my God, there's an inflatable doll in your couch.

[Voli] Really ? Oh, but it's Cynthia. This is unbelievable!

[NCT] Oh, well, yeah! Fascinating! [Voli] Wouah !

[Cynthia] Would you like to have a drink on the terrace?

*music*

[Voli] What's so good!

[NCT] Of course ! And what's refreshing, especially with this warmth.

*Chair noise*

[NCT] Oh my God ! A polymorphic spectrum !

[Voli] Oh my God ! A monster ! We're screwed.

[NCT] There's no way out! What are we gonna do about it?! Besides, he's scary.

[NCT] Plus he's got flashes of lightning in his eyes. We are doomed!

[Cynthia] Guys, over here !

[Voli] Let's hurry up. We must leave now. It's to save our lives!

[NCT] You're right !

[Voli] I almost forgot the Coke.

[NCT] It's okay, we're safe, he can't do anything about us now.

[Cynthia] Oh no! It's way too tense. We're dead. I'm telling you, we're dead.

[Voli] Hey come, he's too scary

[Voli] It's like me, but constipated.

*Best Face Ever*

[NCT] No, I think it's okay. Never, in spite of its vertiginous strength, will it be able to pass through this cheap windowed door.

[Voli] Anyway, he seems to be motivating.

*music*

[NCT] In effect, this is

For more infomation >> "Parodie" Code Lokyo Evolufion par ClubNeige & Voli - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo C30 1.6D MOMENTUM Cruise | LM velgen | trekhaak - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volvo C30 1.6D MOMENTUM Cruise | LM velgen | trekhaak - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 1 Serie 118I BUSINESS LINE 6-bak - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> BMW 1 Serie 118I BUSINESS LINE 6-bak - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

A lifeline for communities

For more infomation >> A lifeline for communities

-------------------------------------------

A Variety of Dangerous Snakes Life - Duration: 18:30.

A Variety of Dangerous Snakes Life

No comments:

Post a Comment