Friday, January 6, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 7 2017

Hi everybody.

Today I encountered a problem when I wanted to watch my legally obtained movie.

Movie starts and TV says "Unsupported audio"

Picture is here, audio is not.

Now I will show You how to fix this.

Here we are on my PC to fix this audio problem.

This video actually works on PC. Both audio and video. Only via USB stick on TV, audio is lost.

You may want to obtain another film version, like I tried.

I failed. Same problem.

Or, to change movie format.

But, .mkv is the best format to watch movies.

I would not recommend changing that.

But there is a software called Avidemux.

Link is in the description.

Go there, download the software and we will change the audio of Your movie.

This is it.

On the left open the movie.

It takes a while because it is a long movie.

OK. You leave "Audio output" the same.

In "Audio output" I selected the 1st. one.

It could be some other are better. I did not try them.

This set on MKV MUXER because the movie is in MKV format

Click save.

This takes about 15 minutes. Go make dinner or something.

OK. We are done.

Let us see does it work PC.

It does.

Here we are back on TV to see does it work here.

It works.

For more infomation >> How to watch unsupported audio on TV - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Amig@s que buscan EMPLEO..!! - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Amig@s que buscan EMPLEO..!! - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

song sinh bí ẩn tập 21 Phim Việt Nam Đặc Sắc Mới Nhất 2017 - Duration: 52:36.

21 sets of twins mystery Vietnam Film Lust Latest Features 2017 Saved all changes

21 sets of twins mystery Vietnam Film Lust Latest Features 2017 Saved all changes

21 sets of twins mystery Vietnam Film Lust Latest Features 2017 Saved all changes

21 sets of twins mystery Vietnam Film Lust Latest Features 2017 Saved all changes

For more infomation >> song sinh bí ẩn tập 21 Phim Việt Nam Đặc Sắc Mới Nhất 2017 - Duration: 52:36.

-------------------------------------------

Sandford Fleming Kto a čo vynašiel | Sir Sandford Fleming 190. narodeniny Google Doodle - Duration: 2:02.

Google Doodle oslavuje Sandford

190.

výročie narodenia Fleming o

Január 2017 siedmeho vyvesením

Google krásne miestne na svojich internetových stránkach

to bolo Írsko v roku 1876, kedy bola chyba

vytlačená v cestovnom poriadku vec Sandford

Fleming chýbať jeho vlakom, ale preč

Čas, ako ho poznáme

historicky regióny používa slnečný čas

nastaviť svoje vlastné hodiny to funguje celkom dobre

kým reťaze prišiel k potrebe

Štandardizovaný času vznikli čo nás privádza

dozadu, aby Fleminga po jeho minul

trénovať buchnutie kanadský vynálezca a

inžinier škótske narodenia navrhla

celosvetový štandard čas po stretnutí

Kráľovská kanadská inštitút na februari

osem 1879 on obhajoval pre delenie

svet do 24 časových pásiem počnúc

Greenwich Meridian a priestor na 15

Stupeň Intervaly jeho návrh povolila

Medzinárodná nultý poludník

Konferencia ktorý zvolal v roku 1884 a

sa zúčastnilo 25 národov to bolo tu

že Fleming systému medzinárodného

bola prijatá štandardný čas búchanie bolo

tiež známy pre pomoc stavať

Medzikontinentálne železnice, slúžiaci ako

hlavný inžinier kanadskej Pacifik

Železničné a dizajn a Kanada je prvou

Postage Stamp bodky dnešnej doodle

Odráža Fleminga odkaz na takomto

190.

výročie jeho narodenia

For more infomation >> Sandford Fleming Kto a čo vynašiel | Sir Sandford Fleming 190. narodeniny Google Doodle - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Rings - In Theatres February 3

For more infomation >> Rings - In Theatres February 3

-------------------------------------------

Shadow: 3D Motion Capture

For more infomation >> Shadow: 3D Motion Capture

-------------------------------------------

010 // braces free :D - Duration: 10:13.

- Dude I'm sweating so much.

- She forgot her train ticket

- So she had to buy a new one. - I'm so stupid.

- Guys look! I'm free.

- It's her birthday. I mean, it was her birthday last week.

- Happy birthday to you~ - You have to say 'me'. - 'me'.

- There goes a train.

- I'm Casey Neistat.

- Why is it never focused on me? - Why am I so sweaty?

- First world problems.

- Have you noticed something? - Is it clearer?

- No no no - Huh? - Have you noticed something?

- Are you wearing false eyelashes? - Oh my gosh.

- Oh yeah, you got rid of your braces!!

- Hannah, have you noticed something different?

- Ooh you got your braces off! - Yeah!

- We're going to a Japanese bookshop because this one has gotten back into manga apparently.

- Are you telling everyone my life story? - Yeah.

- She's gotten back into manga and wants to see it.

- I've read like one manga in my life.

- Oh that thing - Death Note.

- Oh really? Didn't you read that... that little... - Oh there was this angel one.

- There's this one about an angel and it was really pretty and it was really cute.

- But I have no idea what it was. I tried looking for it *sigh* can't find it.

- You look like a duck.

- Muji!

- Damn. It's a pet ruler.

- Pet ruler? - Yeah. - What do you mean?

- Why get a pet rock when you can get a pet ruler? - Isn't PET a type of plastic?

- Yeah it is. - Okay.

- I was trying to be funny, okay? - You try.

- Look at that stationery.

- How does a stapler-free stapler work??

- What the heck - Oh true, how does that work?

- Maybe it just compresses it. - Maybe it's string.

- "Maybe it's string"

- This girl is obsessed with Muji. Caroline, please recommend your favourite stationery product. - I love Muji!

- You should work here. - So this ruler is really nice. I've only had it for two weeks, but it's nice.

- Is that your favourite? - Does it help with your graphs?

- I don't know. And the pens!!! If you've heard of Muji, you've definitely heard of the pens.

- They're just so lovely.

- Hannah's recommendation. - I highly recommend... oh wait

- Gotta get the black one too. - Oh yes, nice variety.

- Free advertising, right here.

- Judy, what's your recommendation? - This one, come over here.

- This my friend, is a great cuckoo clock. - Awww it's the bird.

- Oh my gosh they look like the milk containers that you get on aeroplanes.

- Ooh. What. - I actually did that as well.

- Hannah, can you grab one?

- How do you open it??

- I nearly fell for that.

- We both did.

- Muji is very well known for these pens specifically.

- These black pens.

- Hannah, what's your favourite pen? - This 0.38.

- The classic. Judy!

- Guys, what are your favourite pens?

- The 0.38 black one. - Yeah, same.

- See, I was right. These are the famous ones.

- Look at this minimalist... - Display. - Yeah.

- Go go, clip it on.

- And now, feel the relaxation.

- Oh dude, it's so soft.

- Oh I look so cool. - Judy, but this is a travel pillow you know

- I never travel. - Exactly.

- *sigh* This is her favourite section.

- Wow. Dude. - The 'small container' section.

- Guys, just gotta get my daily green juice.

- Love it.

- Rub it on your face AND drink it.

- Okay, don't spray into my eyes. - Okay.

- This is fun.

- Did it work?

- Yeah, it worked.

- Do you feel rejuv- - I feel damp. - Damp is an understatement, you're soaking right now.

- It literally looks like water. Imagine if they just put vanilla extract in it.

- Wait wait wait

- Ahhh. - Back at home, guys.

- Q and A session.

- Judy: what is... - Lemme tweet.

- Q and A with...

- Y and J. - Oh ok that sounds nice.

- Q and A with Y and J. What's your favourite food to eat?

- Strawberries. - Strawberries. - Mmm.

- What about you? - Lemme scroll.

- Wait, I was going to ask your that. Did I say it out loud?

- What? - I was going to ask what's your favourite food.

- You didn't say... I'm really confused.

- I said it in my head, and she heard it. - What's my favourite food??

- Lemme scroll through more questions. - Yep.

- Ooh! That one. - Okay.

- Who is your favourite Seventeen member?

- Wow you guys are like Tom and Summer in Ikea.

- Who?

- Ok, mine's DK.

- What about you?

- Mine's Caroline.

- Caroline, go.

- Wait, are we taking a photo or a video? Isn't this a video? - Yeah, it is.

- This is the coolest bit.

- Wah.

- Ooh pretty. It's a nice view.

- Isn't this cute?

- I like this one, it's explosive.

- You can barely read it though.

- Knock on wood. And there's a bird.

- They're all fluro.

- That's interesting.

- Trying to find... the weebs.

- The weeb squad.

- Where are they?

- What the? They're not even here.

- What.. yeah, this does look Japanese.

- Oh there's the manga place.

- Where are you? You're so small I can't even see you.

- Just because you're wearing tall shoes. - I'm sorry.

- Weeb squad, have you found what you wanted?

- I actually really liked this series back in the day when I liked manga.

- I swear, everyone's had their manga phase. - Hannah! Did you read this?

- Have you read this? - I've heard of it, but I haven't read it. - You should read it! It's so good.

- I heard it's really good, it looks really pretty.

- It's so good.

- These ones look hilarious.

- This series is actually really good, from what I've heard.

- Their covers are so funny.

- That's a character, he actually looks like that.

- Look at this view.

- Looks nice.

- Ooh, nail art!

- I like this one.

- She spent an hour looking at Bleach and manga - Not an hour!!

- We're going to buy her... three books of... something? - I'm so excited.

- Right now we're heading towards Wi-fi

- I look like a cowboy - You look like an elf

- So heading towards free wifi land.

- Sad life.

- It's my bedroom. No it isn't, but it's cute anyway.

- So I always seem to be vlogging when we're shopping for makeup.

- I wonder why, Judy??

- What do you mean? - It's always YOU buying the makeup! - I never buy makeup!!

- Since when did you buy makeup - Yeah exactly

- Here's the other makeup obsessed human being

- Guys, just appreciate the natural face.

- I'm not part of this. - Yeah, me and Hannah are like no. - You are though. - Yeah I am.

- Guys, we just saw this pervy dude from Facebook

- He's always creeping on random girls

- She was chasing after him, trying to get a photo

- Guys, this is my favourite type of chocolate.

- Guys! We're getting ramen. I haven't had ramen in like a year.

- Because I always eat udon. - Really???

- I haven't had it in like two years actually.

- What's the difference between ramen and udon? - Ramen's thin.

- So there's this famous Japanese cheesecake shop

near here. I've tried a tiny bit before

and personally I'm not a fan, because I really like overly sweet stuff

and that stuff is not sweet at all.

Guys, not going to ramen anymore. :'(

So we're going towards udon now!

- Hannah! What's your favourite kind of noodle dish?

- I like udon I guess.

- Karaage chicken udon.

- Enjoying all the Halloween festivities.

- We don't even celebrate Halloween though. Oh this is cute!

- Do you guys celebrate Halloween?

- Nope - Nope

- I occasionally just walk around to get lollies, but that's it.

- Oh do you? I've never done that in my entire life.

- I went trick or treating once, and we only went to one house.

- Remember your first Daiso vlog, where you just vlogged the shelves?

- I have found my new favourite toy.

- This is so funny

- So in this shop, everything is $2.80.

- It sounds cheap, but in Japan it's equivalent to like $1.

arghh

- So we're heading towards Darling Harbour. It's been a while.

- Do you want to vlog? - Really? How do you vlog? - Beware of dropping it.

- Is it recording?

- Wait, is it focused?

- Wow, I feel like I'm so professional.

- Guys, I'm taking bad hair day to a next level.

- Judy's being a great photographer.

- Oh look! It's your ride. - Damn.

- We literally just sat there and talked for a solid hour.

- Look, it's all rainbow-ey.

- So pretty.

For more infomation >> 010 // braces free :D - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

Pinyin introduction - Duration: 1:36.

Welcome to the introduction of the Pinyin course

I did two slides explaining pinyin you see

this is an pinyin example you can understand

one two three four words read 我 爱 你 们

This lesson just let you know Pinyin, do not understand it does not matter

In the next lesson, you will learn how to pronounce Pinyin

This may be a very boring lecture, I hope you can help me become interesting

For more infomation >> Pinyin introduction - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Introduction(Interesting learning is not boring) - Duration: 0:37.

Hello everyone I would like to teach

you how to speak Chinese and write

chinese characters and let you to

understand Chinese culture although my

english is no good but i can say right

I believe I can do it You should also believe in yourself

you can learn believe in yourself, believe in yourself

believe in yourself believe in yourself Teach you to

be my learning method

For more infomation >> Introduction(Interesting learning is not boring) - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Stiff Back Mobilization - Duration: 2:57.

hi I'm Mary with freeselfcare.com

and this is my friend Scott and today we're going

to show you a mobilization for spinal

rotation. so Scott I would like you to

sit up straight and try and rotate your

torso to your left okay and that's your

right and just once I'd feel tighter

than the other side was more time

ok so here's what we're going to do

you're going to rotate all the way

ok and then i'm going to resist i'm

going to stabilize your shoulders and

resistor movement while you try and

rotate back to neutral

ok so we're going to go for 10 seconds

ago so you're trying to turn your torso

yep that way toward neutral and I wasn't

getting will call at ten and then try to

rotate that way again everybody feel ya

bish in the pool but yeah okay so come

back this way yet we're going to your

new endpoint and will be a little more

time to go try and turn your friend and

relax and recess

yeah i can go one further more open cold

so then we would go to the other side

and repeat that process and then you

would feel more into motion both sides

but I hotel i can tell you that you're

able to rotate a lot more so this is an

exercise mobilization that you can do

with a friend and also show you a

variation on how you can do this

yourself

alright so if you want to do is

mobilization on yourself you just need

to sit in chair that has a back that you

can kind of grabbed onto so first I'm

going to assess turning to my right I

stopped about their turn into my life is

tighter right now and feeling some

discomfort in my bag from slept wrong

way or something so I'm going to go in

this direction I'm going to

my arm here over the back of the chair

and I'm gonna brace that turn against

the resistance that I've created they're

turning to a different and then when i

release that I feel less tension on

mammals wrote a little further so I can

repeat that again and then loosens up a

little more and then i would go on the

other side but for the sake of time I

will show that and this is a good

exercise just if you have some stiffness

in your back if you want to feel looser

with rotation if you want to go at salsa

dancing so you can do that with a friend

or try it by yourself and let me know

how it goes thanks for watching and be

well

For more infomation >> Stiff Back Mobilization - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

General and I MV - it's killing me to love you. - Duration: 2:13.

Ping Ting...

Don't run away from me again.

Do you know that we are destined to be together?

If you don't kill me now, I will definitely marry you.

It seems that you can't bear to kill me either.

Have you ever considered that I wish to marry you

and spend the rest of my life with you

regardless of those schemes and conspiracies?

I treated you wholeheartedly and yet you would have me give up my career?

Even if I have to endure all sorts of torture

it's worthwhile as long as it keeps you alive.

Who am I to make you give up so much for me?

In this lifetime, I will love only you, Bai Ping Ting.

I don't wish to lose you again.

For more infomation >> General and I MV - it's killing me to love you. - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

控制之下 Control Undertale Lyric comic - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> 控制之下 Control Undertale Lyric comic - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

BEBE REXHA 'I GOT YOU' MAKEUP TUTORIAL | mmirandalaurenn - Duration: 9:26.

Hey everyone!

Welcome back to my channel.

So, today, I'm going to do a Bebe Rexha 'I Got You' Inspired Makeup Tutorial, from the

music video that just came out.

I absolutely love the look, so I thought I would re-create it for you guys.

Let's just get into the tutorial.

Cut it.

So, I'm going to start by priming my skin using the e.l.f.

Cosmetics Mineral Infused Face Primer in Clear.

I'm going to apply that using a flat paddle foundation brush.

So, I'm just going to smooth this over the skin, to prep the face for foundation.

For foundation, I'm going to go ahead and take my Maybelline Fit Me!

Matte and Poreless in the shade Classic Ivory, and just smooth this over the skin.

To apply that, I'm just going to use a disposable makeup sponge, and just tap everything straight

in there.

Next, I'm going to go ahead and take my Kat Von D Lock It Concealer Creme in the shade

Warm L7 and I'm going to put this underneath the eyes, and around different areas of the

face, just to brighten things up a little bit.

So, Bebe had a really bright under eye, so I'm going to focus most of that concealer

right underneath the eyes, and on the tops of the cheekbones.

I'm also going to put just a little bit right in between the eyebrows, and around the nose,

on the side of the mouth.

I'm also going to bring some of that down the bridge of the nose, and then also just

a bit right there on the tip.

Taking the other side of that sponge, I'm just going to tap everything out, and make

sure that everything is seamless.

Bebe Rexha definitely had a little bit more of a full coverage, powdered look, especially

around the eye area, so I'm going to go ahead and bake.

I'm going to take my Kat Von D Lock It Translucent Setting Powder, and I'm going to dip into

that using the Real Techniques Miracle Sculpting Sponge, after I dampen it, with a little bit

of setting spray.

So...

So, with that powder, I'm going to kind of tap that underneath the eyes, and on the tops

of the cheekbones.

Taking the smaller end, I'm going to really go on that inner part.

I'm going to use this powder to contour my nose a little bit, so, I'm going to kind of

draw a line down the side.

I'm also going to bring this powder down, sort of towards the apples of my cheeks, and

around the nose area.

I'm going to put a little bit around my mouth area, and kind of underneath where I'm going

to contour, and then, last but not least, I'm just going to put a little bit right in

between my eyebrows, and up, onto the forehead.

So, I'm going to go ahead and let that sit, or let that "bake" for a little bit, and I'm

going to do my brows off camera, and I will be right back.

Alright, so I just did my brows, and I'm going to go ahead and prime my eyes, really quickly,

before I wipe off that bake.

So, I'm going to take MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot, and a Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush...Deluxe

Crease Brush, and I'm going to apply a soft layer of this to the lids, as an eye shadow

base.

Okay, so I'm going to go ahead, and wipe off all of that bake.

I'm going to take my Kat Von D #20 Brush to do this, and I'm just going to dip a little

bit of that in the powder.

This will just make everything come off a little bit easier.

I'm also going to go ahead, and set the rest of the face while I'm doing this, by just

running my brush over the areas that I didn't bake.

Alright, now that my base is all ready to go, I'm going to go ahead, and move onto the

eyes.

I'm going to dip into this brown shade right here, and I'm going to apply a soft layer

of this to the upper crease, as my transition shade.

Taking a pencil brush, I'm going to dip into that exact same shade, and just start to build

up the crease a little bit more.

So, I'm going to kind of hold that brush at an angle, and just start to build up the crease

with that color.

I'm going to dip into this skin color shade, and I'm going to use this as my brow bone

highlight, taking a small detailer brush, for this.

For the lids, I'm going to dip into this gold shade, and pack this onto the center of the

lids.

So, I want to do a little bit of an eyeliner like Bebe Rexha had, so I'm going to take

the Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner, and do a little bit of a

baby wing with this.

So, I'm going to start at the corner of my eye, and just flick out with this end.

This isn't going to give me as sharp of a look, as I usually go for, but that is exactly

what we want to do.

We want it to be a little bit more rounded.

Taking what is left on my pencil brush, I'm just going to run this quickly along the lower

lash line.

For the lower water line, I'm going to take my Maybelline Define a Line in Chestnut Brown

and just line the inner water line.

Next, I'm going to take my Black Radiance Lash Lengthening Mascara, and apply this to

the top and lower lashes.

For lashes, I'm going to take Flutter Lashes #iSlay Lashes by @makeupshayla, and just apply

this to the upper lash line.

So, while those lashes are drying, I'm going to go ahead and move on to the rest of the

face.

I'm going to take my NYX Contouring and Highlighting Palette, and I'm going to take this shade.

I think.. this one right here.

Do a light contour with this.

Bebe Rexha didn't have too much of a crazy contour; it was more like a contour blush

combo.

So, I'm just going to do a light layer right here, and bring it down to the apples of the

cheeks.

I'm also going to blend that up, along the temples just a little.

Alright, for highlighter, I'm going to go back into my Carli Bybel Palette, and I'm

going to take this pink shade mixed with this one right here, and just put this on the tops

of the cheekbones.

I'm just going to run a little bit of that down the nose, and just gently run it along

the highlighting areas.

I am just going to ever so slightly contour the nose a little bit, just because I feel

like it looks really two dimensional right now, and I just want a little bit of definition.

So, I'm just going to lightly run that same contouring color, along the nose contouring

area.

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and move on to my lips.

For lipstick, I'm going take MAC's Verve lipstick, and just fill in the entire lips with this.

I'm not going to overline, I'm just going to fill everything in.

Alright, and then, to lighten things up a little bit in the center of the lips, I'm

going to take the Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in the shade Naked Dolly.

I have a little mini version.

I'm just putting this on the center of the lips.

Alright, and then, for lipgloss, I'm going to take the NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss in

the shade Tiramisu, and pop this on the top.

I'm also going to focus most of this into the center, but I will blend it out, along

the edges, too.

Alright guys, that is it for this Bebe Rexha 'I Got You' Music Video Inspired Makeup Tutorial.

I hope you guys enjoyed it, and learned a few things.

It's been such a long time since I filmed, so I'm like, really excited to be here right

now.

I hope you guys enjoyed this video.

Please subscribe to my channel, and don't forget to give this video a thumbs up if you

enjoyed it.

Thank you guys so much for watching, and I will see you in the next video.

So I'm going to start off, wait...What am I doing? ahhhh.

I'm going to take my Kat Von D Lock It Concealer, no.

What am I saying?

Ahhh.

Um....What was I going to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment