Friday, October 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 28 2017

Mandy Moore credits Instagram for helping her meet her fiancé

The This Is Us star credits the photo-sharing app for helping her connect with her now-fiancé Taylor Goldsmith, who is the frontman for the band Dawes.

She said: I took a picture of their album and posted it on Instagram. Somehow, Taylor saw it and sent a note to me.

We started emailing back and forth, then we went on a date and the rest is history. Thanks Instagram, for helping me meet my fiancé!.

And even though Mandy and Taylor are forced to spend a lot of time apart because of her hectic schedule filming This Is Us and his touring, they always make time for each other.

She added: We spent hours FaceTiming each other. We fell in love before wed even really held hands or kissed or anything. It was great .

I feel incredibly understood and supported. I feel incredibly lucky to have somebody who is like, I got your back. I found the right person and I feel like we can handle anything together..

Meanwhile, the 33-year-old actress also opened the few years of unhappiness she had previously, including splitting from Ryan Adams, her husband of seven years, back in 2015.

She shared to People magazine: I had a few years of just unhappiness. From a career perspective, I felt like I was barely treading water.

I was really discouraged and dismayed at the sort of opportunities that werent presenting themselves any longer. That coincided with my personal life not being in a great place.

[Then I had] a light bulb epiphany moment. I stopped, I regrouped, I got myself better situated, and six months later [This is Us] came around. And I was ready for it..

For more infomation >> Celebrity New : Mandy Moore credits Instagram for helping her meet her fiancé - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Beauty channel content strategy | Minute Tips ft Roberto Blake - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Beauty channel content strategy | Minute Tips ft Roberto Blake - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A6 Avant 2.0 TDI 150PK ultra Sport Edition LEDER / PANO DAK / LED - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Audi A6 Avant 2.0 TDI 150PK ultra Sport Edition LEDER / PANO DAK / LED - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Catalan independence declaration comes moments before Spanish Parliament approves direct rule - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> Catalan independence declaration comes moments before Spanish Parliament approves direct rule - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

hướng dẫn bạn lắp đặt sử dụng tivi toshiba 49 inch siêu rẻ 8 triệu 49L3650 - Duration: 18:06.

For more infomation >> hướng dẫn bạn lắp đặt sử dụng tivi toshiba 49 inch siêu rẻ 8 triệu 49L3650 - Duration: 18:06.

-------------------------------------------

360° video: Tomáš Šebek v jihosúdánském Agoku - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> 360° video: Tomáš Šebek v jihosúdánském Agoku - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

A kitten who plays alone - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> A kitten who plays alone - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors For Kids

For more infomation >> Learn Colors For Kids

-------------------------------------------

I'd choose Spurs' Mauricio Pochettino over Man Utd's Jose Mourinho - Tim Sherwood - Duration: 3:23.

I'd choose Spurs' Mauricio Pochettino over Man Utd's Jose Mourinho - Tim Sherwood

That is according to pundit and former Spurs boss Tim Sherwood. Manchester United and Tottenham clash tomorrow afternoon, as the two title-challengers attempt to regain ground in the battle to catch Manchester City at the top of the league.

Much has been made of Mourinhos managerial style in recent weeks, after the Portuguese coach sent his side to Anfield with a defensive mentality.

Pochettinos Spurs, on the other hand, have been picking teams off for fun with a brand of attractive, attacking football.

And when poised with the question of which manager he would rather have in charge of a club, Sherwood admitted the Argentinians ability to build a side swung the vote in his favour. It depends how much money youve got.

The way I want the game to be played? Or if I was building a football club? Id take Pochettino, he said on Sky Sports show, The Debate.

"For me, I like something to be built. Id go for Pochettino" Tim Sherwood I think hes done a fantastic job at Tottenham.

He looks to the youth, hes happy to bring them through; hes astute when acquiring what he wants. He doesnt suffer anything other than the players he wants.

But on the other hand, if you want your team to win very quickly, youd have to give it to the serial winner: Mourinho. But, that comes at a cost.

Hell spend your money very quickly, but wisely youd have to say. But it would cost you a few quid. For me, I like something to be built. Id go for Pochettino..

Sherwood, who won the Premier League as a player with Blackburn, was then faced with the question of which coach he would have rather played under. Would you rather play for Mourinho? Weve been players.

Id rather play for Pochettino or Guardiola than Jose, he continued. To win a trophy, are you more guaranteed a trophy with Jose? Probably.

But, if I was Lukaku for instance in that game against Liverpool, would I have enjoyed that football match? No. If theyd got a result, I would have enjoyed it a bit more.

He was isolated, had very little touches. I dont think youd ever see a Pochettino side playing like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment