Monday, October 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 30 2017

Alcohol is Toxic

Alcohol is one of the most dangerous substances humans

consume, and yet it's socially accepted in many parts of the

world. If you don't do it when going to parties, you are

"uncool" and people consider you an outcast. In fact, many teen,

and especially college, parties consists of this very toxic

substance. People can't seem to have a good time without it.

Dependency is extremely high, as are people using "I was drunk"

as an excuse. Not to also mention the number of deaths

this substance has caused, directly (eg. alcohol poisoning)

and indirectly (eg. drunk driving). Responsible people are

also hard to come by. It's so sad to see the damage this

substance causes to so many people. Alcohol breaks down in

the body to acetaldehyde, which is carcinogenic. Alcohol damages

the body physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

The reason it is "legal" and yet other substances that are less

harmful aren't is primarily because there is big money to be

made with alcohol. These stores and bars are strategically

placed in locations to draw in the crowd, especially youth, to

generate a profit off the cheap thrills this substance provides.

Please check out these informative videos.

For more infomation >> Alcohol is Toxic - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

👻Ghost - Cirice | Especial Halloween | Cover by Aries🎃 [subtítulos] - Duration: 5:53.

I feel your presence amongst us

You cannot hide in the darkness

Can you hear the rumble?

Can you hear the rumble that's calling?

I know your soul is not tainted

Even though you've been told so

Can you hear the rumble?

Can you hear the rumble that's calling?

I can feel the thunder that's breaking in your heart

I can see through the scars inside you

I can feel the thunder that's breaking in your heart

I can see through the scars inside you

A candle casting a faint glow

You and I see eye to eye Can you hear the thunder?

Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?

Now there is nothing between us From now our merge is eternal

Can't you see that you're lost?

Can't you see that you're lost without me?

I can feel the thunder that's breaking in your heart

I can see through the scars inside you

I can feel the thunder that's breaking in your heart

I can see through the scars inside you

Can't you see that you're lost without me?

I can feel the thunder that's breaking in your heart

I can see through the scars inside you

I can feel the thunder that's breaking in your heart

I can see through the scars inside you (ooohh)

I can see through the scars inside you

I can feel the thunder that's breaking in your heart

I can see through the scars inside you

For more infomation >> 👻Ghost - Cirice | Especial Halloween | Cover by Aries🎃 [subtítulos] - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube TV Now Available

For more infomation >> YouTube TV Now Available

-------------------------------------------

2018 Hyundai Sonata Walkaround - New Looks, Features & More - Duration: 1:12.

Hi, I'm Brittany from Reliable Hyundai, and today we're going to take a look at

the newly redesigned 2018 Hyundai Sonata. They re-imagined the design with

sheet metal changes for the hood, front fender and deck-lid. They gave a fresh look

to the fascias and added LED headlights. The grille was also given a more

distinctive, cascading shape. They revised the rear suspension and steering

to give you better ride control and better responsiveness, and they added

Lane Keep Assist, Blind Spot Detection and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert standard

on all models. A 7-inch touchscreen with a rear view camera and Apple CarPlay or Android Auto

also comes standard. One of my favorite new features though is the

wireless charging center for your phone, and they added a rear USB charge port

for your backseat passengers. Also, it has the largest cargo and passenger capacity

in its class. This Sonata is backed by the Hyundai Assurance with Bluelink free

for the first three years for the SEL, Sport and Limited models. There is so

much to this new redesign, you're gonna want to see it for yourself, so come on

over to Reliable Hyundai on Chesnut and 65, or visit us online at reliablehyundai.com.

We'll see you soon.

For more infomation >> 2018 Hyundai Sonata Walkaround - New Looks, Features & More - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

【fei】 愛して愛して愛して (Aishite Aishite Aishite) - Duration: 4:14.

Distantly far away, far away long ago a coiled necklace

"I want people, I want people," it cried,

this cursed necklace

Do not get angry, do not abandon me

Do not go anywhere

(Hey)

Tightly fastening it,

Until you might throw up

so there aren't, there aren't any people here.

Nice grades, right?

Hey, hey

Aren't I a good kid?

Aren't I a cute kid?

Right, right?

A good kid, right?

It hurts, hey

Love me,

more and more

Love me,

so much that it's maddening

It's painful,

it hurts

This curse,

undo it, undo it, okay?

It can't be stopped

Your body, your body, no matter how large it grows,

this necklace still remains small.

It's painful now, it's not enough now

People are, people aren't enough.

I won't lose to anyone in my class.

Aren't I a lovely good kid?

(Hey)

More than that kid, more than any kid.

Everyone, come and look at me

Behind the gymnasium,

From me to you, my confession

It seemed like a lie, right?

I like you,

you who are so filthy

Love me,

I'll give you everything.

I'll have you,

I'll have you bear everything for me.

It's not enough.

You're not enough.

I won't let you go

I'm so sorry

Love me,

more and more

Love me,

so much that it's maddening

It's painful,

I won't let go,

It's painful,

more and more, hey

This is happiness

(Love me,)

(more and more)

(Love me,)

This is happiness!

For more infomation >> 【fei】 愛して愛して愛して (Aishite Aishite Aishite) - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Ces 2 aliments permettent de brûler les graisses et d'évacuer les toxines de votre - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> Ces 2 aliments permettent de brûler les graisses et d'évacuer les toxines de votre - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

フランス語会話 簡単・自然なフランス語vol.8 en train de ~をしているところ ハロウィン・メイキングオフ - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> フランス語会話 簡単・自然なフランス語vol.8 en train de ~をしているところ ハロウィン・メイキングオフ - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

The Only Truth Original (Vocals And Stickers) Video Made With Unconditional Love Xo :D ! - Duration: 1:36.

The Only Truth I know comes from god spiritual warfare is real but the only truth we should

know is the gospel the only thing that maters is God he is life he is love he is peace he

is amazing the only truth we need to know comes from god god is love god is kind god

is right the only thing we need is god who is love sing lalalalalala god is wonderful

alalalala glory be to god alalalala people give god your life and heart and lift it up

god is the way the truth and the life keep aiming towards the heavenly prize and read

and study the gospel god is good and he loves you ouuu glory glory be to our god I love

you god ouu mmm

For more infomation >> The Only Truth Original (Vocals And Stickers) Video Made With Unconditional Love Xo :D ! - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

フランス語会話 簡単・自然なフランス語vol.8 en train de ~をしているところ ハロウィン・メイキングオフ - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> フランス語会話 簡単・自然なフランス語vol.8 en train de ~をしているところ ハロウィン・メイキングオフ - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

AUTUMN / FALL IN THE USA LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE | VLOG (legendado) - Duration: 5:50.

I was looking for a very beautiful place to shoot my video and look at this tree

I'm going to sit in here and talk to you guys!

Hey guys! Today's video is going to be really really special!

I've been waiting so long to bring you guys here with me and show you all the details

not only regarding the fall itself, I mean, the season

but also sharing some curiosities, English tips why not

I really wanted to show you, to prove you why autumn, why fall

whatever you prefer, I'm gonna explain the difference in some minutes, is my favorite season

I'm going to tell you how fall is here in the US, more specifically here in Iowa

because that's where I live

Well, before we start, if it's your first time here in my channel don't forget to subscribe here below

It's a red button, you can't miss it!

and if you already follow me here, you have to follow me as well on Instagram

because I share so many English tips, not only English tips but things related to my daily routine here in the USA

especially in my Stories. So just type "Clube do Ingles" and you are going to find me

you're gonna see my face and just follow me there. That's a different video all in English so

feel free to activate the subtitles below, either in Portuguese or in English

Ok so the first question is: What is the difference between fall and autumn?

Yeah I know that's a very common question and it's very simple!

Here in the US, people call this season, this beautiful season FALL

Ok but, why FALL?

Because that's when the leaves FALL

And in British English they call it autumn. But there's something really interesting regarding this season

before the 16th century, it was called HARVEST

Why harvest? Because that's the moment when they have to HARVEST all the vegetables, fruits

all the food that they have planted before because within a month it's going to be really really cold

it's going to snow so, they have to save all the food that they have planted before

Talking about snow, I'd like to mention about the weather because

in this time of the year the temperature tends to drop a lot

I mean, you can tell by my clothes, by my scarf

This morning for instance it was 3 degrees and if felt like it was 0.

Yes it is very beautiful indeed, I mean the colors and everything, it's breathtaking

but if you live in a house where's there a beautiful tree like that

you gotta save some extra time to clean everything

Yes, because the leaves are going to start falling and you know you're gonna need some equipment to clean it

There are 2 options that I would like to introduce you: there's the rack and also the blower

So that's the rack that I told you. Basically what we have to do is just, to pull like that

And this little thing is a blower. So how does this thing work, Erika?

And another interesting thing is that, every week there's a vacuum truck

This vacuum truck is from the city hall but it goes from street to street vacuuming all these leaves

that people just bring to the front. I did shot something for you!

Well, another reason why I love this season so much is related to the colors,

you can see so many different colors is it's really impressive

I mean, trees turn from green to yellow, red, purple, orange,,,,

Well another interesting thing about this time of the year is that products here are usually very seasonal

So whenever you go to a supermarket, to a store, you are going to start seeing much more

warmer products, or products related to the snow or things like this, than to the summer

And they love decorating their houses with pumpkins, things related to Halloween

and also things related to the fall. Well, and talking a little bit more about pumpkins

it's very common to find those very huge pumpkins here and first of all they just buy it and put it in front of their houses to decorate

And these are the pumpkins, I'm still decorating my house so these are the pumpkins

that I told you that I paid 2 dollars each

Next Friday is going to be the last one of the month

so usually people get together so they start carving the pumpkin

because they're gonna use it for Halloween, so they usually make some scary faces

and after Halloween they use the pumpkins to make some pies or really good desserts.

And another interesting thing is that Americans or more specific the Iowans - I don't know if it's generic

but Americans are very supersticious. They believe if you catch some leaves on the ground, it's gonna bring you some good luck

Every leaf means a lucky month next year. I don't know if it's true of not but who am I to contradic them

So I'm going to start getting my 12 leaves, four....

I think I'll just try to get 14 you know, in case a leaf is damaged or is not a lucky leaf

Ok guys?! So that's it for today, I really hope you have enjoyed this video

it was a very simple one but I believe it was a very beautiful and different as well

it's not every day that we come here to talk about fall and also some curiosities regarding the USA

Well and if you liked my video don't forge to thumbs up for me

You know it motivates me a lot so don't forget to do it and share this video with your friends as well

Ok guys!? So take care of yourselves and see you next video! Bye

For more infomation >> AUTUMN / FALL IN THE USA LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE | VLOG (legendado) - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Walking around Joshinji temple cemetery - 九品仏浄真寺 - 4K Ultra HD - Duration: 13:50.

When we started TokyoStreetView three years ago, the first temple we covered was the Joshinji.

Not only is this temple very close to where we live, but its unique atmosphere has always been something we loved.

Especially so when it comes to its cemetery. Indeed, unlike western cemeteries Japanese cemeteries are full of vegetation

and can often be considered as small park. Many such cemeteries even include a playground and places for a nice quiet picnic.

For more infomation >> Walking around Joshinji temple cemetery - 九品仏浄真寺 - 4K Ultra HD - Duration: 13:50.

-------------------------------------------

All Hallow's Read | Parlons culture du viol - Duration: 9:05.

For more infomation >> All Hallow's Read | Parlons culture du viol - Duration: 9:05.

-------------------------------------------

CBC NL Here & Now Monday October 30 2017 - Duration: 1:05:41.

For more infomation >> CBC NL Here & Now Monday October 30 2017 - Duration: 1:05:41.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing Toolkit Repair Step By Step For Kids | How To Draw Toolkit Repair Simple For Kids - Duration: 2:37.

Thanks For Watching Drawing!

Subscribe For More!

For more infomation >> Drawing Toolkit Repair Step By Step For Kids | How To Draw Toolkit Repair Simple For Kids - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Lucinda escuta Inácio dizer que a ama em 'Tempo de Amar' - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Lucinda escuta Inácio dizer que a ama em 'Tempo de Amar' - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Novela 'Tempo de Amar': Lucinda e Maria Vitória se encontram; portuguesa desmaia nos braços da vilã - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Novela 'Tempo de Amar': Lucinda e Maria Vitória se encontram; portuguesa desmaia nos braços da vilã - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

VEM POR AÍ 'Tempo de Amar': Carolina de Sobral é casada! Marido da cantora - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> VEM POR AÍ 'Tempo de Amar': Carolina de Sobral é casada! Marido da cantora - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Tecniche di Vendita - Come trovare i clienti? - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Tecniche di Vendita - Come trovare i clienti? - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

'Tempo de Amar': Maria Vitória conhece Vicente durante situação de perigo - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> 'Tempo de Amar': Maria Vitória conhece Vicente durante situação de perigo - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Ces 2 aliments permettent de brûler les graisses et d'évacuer les toxines de votre - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> Ces 2 aliments permettent de brûler les graisses et d'évacuer les toxines de votre - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

COMPLETELY CLEARED「A Hat in Time 🎩 100%」 - Duration: 2:35:09.

For more infomation >> COMPLETELY CLEARED「A Hat in Time 🎩 100%」 - Duration: 2:35:09.

-------------------------------------------

Men, power & creepiness

For more infomation >> Men, power & creepiness

-------------------------------------------

[★eS] Voodoo Doll || Halloween MEP - Duration: 1:59.

You call me when you're hurting

You only disclose it to me, who you want

Should I turn back time, should I give you his heart

When you can't forget you need to take it

Just believe in me and follow

he's coming to me

Time is on your side, just wait

The tears he made you cry, I'll cry them for you

Tick tock tick tock

everything will come true

If you can't have it, I'll just live for you

No matter how much

if it's you I'm ready to get hurt

From now on watch closely what I'm about to do

If it's you my body is not wasted

Just say the name

and I'll bring them to you

Tick tock tick tock

everything will come true

If you smile just once I'm satisfied

I'll do everything instead

everything you wish for

Even if my remaining time diminishes

Whoever this becomes watch carefully

don't make her cry

I don't have anything else to give up

That person doesn't know me

the pain in my heart

Tick tock tick tock

everything will disappear

Should I go Should I stay

Nobody knows

Should I go Should I stay

Nobody knows

Everything will come true

For more infomation >> [★eS] Voodoo Doll || Halloween MEP - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Defense Secretary Mattis Visits DMZ: 'Our Goal Is Not War', Reaffirms 'Ironclad' US Commitment - Duration: 3:13.

...and the Minister of National Defense of Republic of Korea and United States

Secretary of Defense we together will continue to defend peace through strong

will and strong might.

Thank you Minister Song and I'm here today to

reaffirm the United States ironclad commitment to the South Korean people

this visit today to this demilitarized zone portraits a very strong terms the

difference we see between two nations to the south lies a vibrant country a

vibrant economy a free country and it's underpinned by peace-loving members of a

free society, behind me to the north an oppressive regime that shackles its

people denying their freedom, their welfare, and their human dignity

in pursuit of nuclear weapons and the means of delivery in order to threaten others

with catastrophe

North Korean provocations continue to threaten

regional and world peace and despite the unanimous condemnations by the

United Nations Security Council they still proceed as the US Secretary of

State Tillerson has made clear our goal is not war but rather the complete

verifiable and irreversible denuclearization

of the Korean Peninsula

Minister song two days ago at the ASEAN meeting the

Republic of Philippines we made clear our mutual commitment to a diplomatic

solution to address North Korea's reckless outlaw behavior and together we

noted that we are serious about solving this problem

We stand shoulder to shoulder with you with your soldiers and with your people in confronting the

threats posed by the Kim Jong-Un regime and I look forward to our discussion

tomorrow at the security consultative meeting where we will discuss ways to

further strengthen the ROK – US alliance this is an alliance of more than 60

years and one that we both know it's built on trust it is an alliance

designed to ensure peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula

and the strongest military defense of our shared democratic values

(AiirSource Military Channel closing theme)

No comments:

Post a Comment