Monday, October 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 31 2017

What is it this time?

For more infomation >> PENNYWISE SECRET HORROR ARC | HALLOWEEN SPECIAL | Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

'the truth...' ↬ Horror Asian Drama Mix [+Magdalena] - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> 'the truth...' ↬ Horror Asian Drama Mix [+Magdalena] - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

【感情、知識、情報。すべて「人生のスパイス」】字幕付き - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> 【感情、知識、情報。すべて「人生のスパイス」】字幕付き - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG - PUMPKIN PATCH | English Subtitles - Duration: 5:26.

Hi everyone!

Today I make you a video

I am with my language school

And we went to see a decoration for Halloween

Which is very American

So I wanted to show it to you

Because it's really the American culture as we can see in movies

And it's very pretty

I am with all the students of my school

So most of the time I will maybe speak in English

I will try to put you some subtitles

If I speak a little too much in English

For those who may not understand

But yes it's very cool

And I hope you will like it

Ok so we laugh because I told her

Every time she told people where she came from

She said "Tai Wan"

And not just "Taiwan"

"I live in Taiwan"

And it makes her laugh because she does not see the difference

For her it's the same thing

And for me it's really funny

So you can see that it's very representative of America

There are plenty of pumpkins everywhere

So here in San Francisco you can see many Pumpkin soups

For example in Starbucks the Pumpkin Spice Latte

There is many foods related to Halloween and Fall which is very cool

And here it is, so it's pretty small

Because we are in San Francisco so we can see the houses behind

But normally in the United States

There are huge fields with a lot of pumpkins

It's really representative of the United States and I love it

Ok so we left the pumpkin fields

And I wanted to show you the decorations that are in San Francisco

But however there is not much

But there are some that are rather pretty so I'll show you

Here they put little ghosts in the tree

It's pretty cute finally it's not very scary

But ok

And in the house it's the same

It's a very typical San Francisco house

With false cobwe

And I have to hurry because I'm losing my group

Again a little decoration

There are not many

I show you the houses

My focus will be not good

Here is a piece of San Francisco

For more infomation >> VLOG - PUMPKIN PATCH | English Subtitles - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Camera Inspection Santa Ana CA 800-538-4537 Plumbing Camera Inspection Santa Ana CA - Duration: 1:07.

Camera Inspection Santa Ana. Are you sick of having your drains or sewer line clogged and having to pay a plumber every

6 months to come clear it out?

Hydro jetting is a long lasting solution to the problem of drain obstructions and tree

roots intruding into sewer lines.

We have a state of the art high pressure water jetter that cleans out grease, sludge, tree

roots or any other blockages in your pipes.

While conventional snaking only pokes a hole in the clog, water jetting cleans out the

entire surface of the pipe.

We are trained experts in sewers, drains, and septic systems.

We'll stop your problem at it's source and keep your home safe.

To get a better view of what's going on, our technicians can do an in-pipe camera inspection.

If your drain is blocked and causing issues, emergency service is available.

Give us a call today, we'll get there fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment