Saturday, October 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 29 2017

Peak : Sawaddee krub N'Boom!

HBD na jaa! I wish you full of happiness

get more handsome and more money (For dowry?)

Focus on your work to be a good actor

and get entrance into in Chula Faculty fo Accountancy

and.. I wish this year's birthday is the beginning

of the happiness for you throughout the year

See you na, Boom. See you~

Bye bye~ Fighting ♥

For more infomation >> [한글자막][ENG SUB][161218] #HBD16THBOOM From.Peak 피크가 붐에게 남긴 생일축하 메세지 | Boom Peak - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube TV Now Available

For more infomation >> YouTube TV Now Available

-------------------------------------------

Rhovanion Campaign LP Ep8 battle - Duration: 42:34.

Hello again and welcome to the 8th

episode of the Rhovanion campaign for

Fourth Age Total War: Dominion of Men a

modification for Rome

Total War: Barbarian Invasion. I am "Wombat"

or Wambat, as you please.

Oh my god! Look, I can see the flowers.

Flowers! This is so cool. I have been

playing for so many years on lowest

visual settings just so that my laptop

could play this game at all.

It's so fantastic to be able to see this

game, this mod, as

beautiful is it's supposed to be. Yeah, I

know we got the new, the most recent,

total war games that just blow these

types of graphics out of the water, but

there's an aesthetic element, you know.

The mentality that went into the designs

utilizing what they were capable of. It's

just got a bit of a thoughtfulness to it

that you don't see in the more

commercial releases that are more up to

date. Any rate, this is on ...

is this my approach? I forget how I want

to do ... okay, that's a good approach over

there. So, I'm gonna start on this corner

right here and see if I can get some

some ... maybe this is corners should be

starting for ... I'm

forgetting where the best corners to

start ... Maybe this is where? A good corner

to start is one where the enemy's not

going to have backup and it's going to

have to run a long way to get back home.

And I think this is actually the best

corner right here, so I'm gonna set up my

archers ... gonna stick that here ... with my

cavalry at the end. Okay. With my archers

up front here they can shoot people in

the back as they try to run away. That's

always a nice thing to do if you're an

archer. And these fellows would be

ready to intervene, and then these guys

behind can run forward if anybody

tries to naughty.

Put them to be under my

control; following my orders.

Now what do we have here? Yes. These, uh,

this is the general, I think, no it's not

the general but I still wanna kill

them with my bow and arrows. Okay, any

archers out here? Actually, I don't think

there were any archers in this

settlement, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Okay, let's see if I can ... What I'll do is,

I'll just order these guys to run up

here. I'll have these guys walk, walking's just fine.

And have these guys will run cuz they can run

back away if they need to. Very good!

Everybody has their orders. Let's see

how things develop. There, whose gonna be

moving somewhere first? Ah, these guys.

Very nice. Soon as I can ... look I can already

start shooting at these guys. That's

terrific!

Now these guys move up and they'll be ready

to intercept.

In fact I'll have them charge. They're not

gonna actually make contact, they're just

there to get these guys attention, like:

"Oh, somebody's charging us! We better stop."

Yeah, you better stop. Look at that:

already gone. Because they're all

zero experienced troops, they've got no defensive

capabilities. Okay, these guys gonna stop

for a moment,

so they don't get shot in the back head,

and now we're gonna move them up and

fire on ... Their general is too far away. Okay,

so these guys can just start walking

away until the infantry turns around and

these horsemen are gonna run over here

and they're gonna finish off these

retreating horsemen, if they can manage

it.

Okay, kill off those guys. You know, these

guys are a lot more determined than I

expected them to be. Alright so we're

going to start separating this up. Take

these two, make them run this way; these two can

continue there; these two can run this

way, and we'll just have these guys sort

of follow the same pattern.

Ah, okay.

You guys run up here.

No! Don't get caught! Don't get caught! Run towards

the Bowman!

Okay, who can start shooting? These guys

can start shooting here: perfect. Okay,

these two guys ... actually all three of

these guys can start running in this

direction, and these guys can start

running there.

Oh, crap! I'm gonna get hit!

I'm gonna get hit! Oh, man!

What? Okay, you guys need to start

charging these guys. No! Don't throw at

my guys! What have we got

over here? These Rangers. I am going to have to

use them. This is getting a lot more

messy than I anticipated. The whole point

of ... I probably should have set up my men

initially farther away from the

periphery so I didn't have nearly

the entire enemy army running at my

guys. I'm going to end up taking some

casualties I wasn't anticipating. When

you expect ...

Okay, these guys, these two guys are here

that can take at least one shot. There. He

can start running this way. He can target

this one. Ah, shoot! There, my guy's taking

taking their hits. Bastards! All

the way from over there. Not fair! Yeah,

okay, well, this guy is going to keep shooting at

these guys.

What's he chasing after?

I think he has to run. And have him over

here. Have him run over there.

Okay, my first attempt of this battle did

not record properly. That's okay, that's why we

save. Alright, so I think I forgot to do ...

Trying again ... Yeah, the first time I

deployed a bit too aggressively. I

deployed a bit too aggressively and

ended up having to fight the entire army

practically all once, which is not smart on

my part, and probably lost about 10 men,

probably half of that to a friendly fire,

or more. But, I really shouldn't have to

lose any men in this fight. I just

need to be a little more intelligent,

less aggressive, and deployment ... deploying

aggressively like that when ...

I mean, by aggressively, putting my men

too close to the city. Could have made

sense if they had ranged units and I needed to

deal with those ranged units quickly. Like the

smart thing to do if, for example,

you have to fight a garrison that has

some long-range artillery, and you just

get in there quickly and eliminate that

threat. But, in this case they don't have

any long-range units. They just have one

unit of foresters, and those can easily be

taken out. I've got ... I've got, really, an

overabundance of ranged units that I can use

to eliminate any of their threats. So,

what I'm gonna do is just figure out

where my attack vector is. Where's my

favorite one? I think this is my

favorite attack vector here, so I'm going

to set up my men in this corner. And I

am going to set them up a good distance away. And

that will make it so that instead of

just charging my men, the enemy should just

start returning to positions in the

interior of the settlement. And that'll

let me take out individual units

piecemeal.

Just head over there. Okay. Oh, let's

make sure everybody's off these

automated actions, I like having control over

things when at all possible. Okay, let's see if

anybody's gonna come out. Anybody coming

out? Looks like everybody's going back

in. That's fine. That's perfectly fine.

Okay, so, what I'm going to do then is get my

men to come up over here. Start them well

away ... See ... You know; probably

fast forward this bit.

Okay, let's go ahead and do these guys

squared up a bit better. So, what's gonna

happen here is I'm just gonna, one by one,

target a unit, get them to come out, and

destroy them. Almost as if they were just

in the city center; the town

square, rather; and these cavalry units

on either side. I should be able to get

through this entire endeavor without

losing any men. This is going to take a

while but I don't have a battle timer

on, so I don't have to worry about

hurrying. Although, I could certainly do

this with the battle timer on. I did for

many years. Okay.

All right, so the first concern here is

that I've got to get rid of these

cavalry. I could probably wipe them out with

just, like, one volley of all of these

archers. I need to be able to do it

without getting caught. So, what I am going to do

is; I like this formation; just

going to have everybody come up as a ...

... Why is this formation not

working properly?

Some reason they don't ... like ... I've totally

forgotten most of the controls after

eight months of not really playing

the game. I'll just have to do this the

hard way.

Okay, so have these guys come on here.

And these fellows here. Better. Okay. What was this?

That's ... Okay, yeah, what happened in that ...

One of the things I was

really excited about with the new setup

that I have for recordings is that I've

got the two screens. I got one screen

showing what I'm recording, and the other

showing what I'm doing. The theory

being that as soon as the recording starts

messing up

I will notice that. And I can just pause

it and go back to recording again.

That did not happen last time I tried

this battle. I was too involved

in the battle, and did not pay attention

to the recording to see that it was not

reporting. Ah! Okay, okay, these guys

are already starting trouble.

Okay, let's see what's going to happen here. Oh,

they're not really running. Okay.

So you guys can stop. You guys shoot them.

Put them on "do not pursue". Should be able to get one

volley off at these Scouts. I didn't realize

they had two units of Scouts here I

thought they just had one. I should

be able to finish off these Scouts

before they can get near me with all the

arrow fire I have. Okay, I don't even think

they're gonna ultimately get that ... Oh!

Forgot about not shooting anymore after

I first pressed "do not pursue". I think I

may be just far enough out of the boarder

of the town that are not really going

to come that close. Of course now that I'll

be proved false. Okay, so these fellows

back behind the line. Okay, that's not necessary.

Shoot at them.

Have one of these guys shoot these fellows,

When you have

units clustered on top of each other it

can get in the way of all of your

archers firing at once. Some of them act

as though they're obstructed, so it's

it's good not to have them all pilled

on top of each other. Back in the, ah ...

They still have the snaga archers in this

version of the mod. In the

previous version, "The New Shadow" I

believe it was called, these snagas that

you could recruit as Dunland or

Adunabar we're actually zero turn

production units, so you could produce,

I think, eight or nine of those every turn.

So, as Adunabar, you would just ... you

had the option of just pumping out endless

stacks of snagas. You know, I did 20 snaga

units in a stack and go attack some city. And my

first inclination was to just has put

them all in one spot as a blob and

fire away at whatever I wanted to destroy.

And I found out pretty quickly that

really deteriorates their ability; they

weren't even doing as much damage as a

single snaga unit sitting in that one

spot would have been doing, because they were all

in each other's way. Lets go a bit faster.

Anybody shoot yet? Yeah, here we go. That's

close enough. Okay, so we'll have these

guys stop right here.

These fellas just behind. These horsemen

stop right there.

I'll have these ones stop just inside.

This should encourage them to come out;

try to mess with my horsemen ...

Who's coming out? The Scouts!

The Scouts are going to die. Die Scouts!

... Still be careful though. Okay. Lets see. Bring my

horsemen close up in case I need to

intercept. Oh, nobody's running. Okay, we

can stop then.

So, with this much firepower I can probably

eliminate this unit of Scouts before

they can be a threat. And that's very nice.

See? This is totally under control. Okay.

Lets start having these guys walk up here.

Oh! There's the general. Okay, get ready to shoot this

guy when he gets close enough. Go! Lets put these guys

down here; they'll be safe here. I'll just

have one unit finish him off so I'm not

wasting too many arrows. I have, probably,

one more than enough. I was really hoping

I could record a couple of episodes this

weekend, but I think my throat is getting

too sore for that. But, one of the things

I want to do is get closed captioning

for all of the episodes thus far. One

thing I hadn't realized when I started

recording these is that if you upload

your video with music the automatic

captioning doesn't work. So, what I would

have to do is upload them again without

the music, generate some automatic

captions and import them over to the

proper video. So, that's just going to

take some time. Okay, where you get

going? ...

Why don't you like? ... Send these guys over

here. I don't know where these guys are going.

Let's get this up a little bit. Come on.

Come down.

Okay, they're finally coming out. There ...

Run. Now, perfect. Now destroy. Beautiful!

Let's see. Not gonna my ... well, maybe I will

No, 'cuz they'll probably just get

caught up. I'll let them get finished off.

And use my Scouts to lure out the

foresters because they might get a

volley off at me and that would suck.

Definitely don't want them to get a volley off at me if I

can help. I'm going to move this horsemen, what I'm going

to do is stick him right there. No ...

This is too close. I want this ... Now! @%#^&!

See? They loosed a volley. I am lucky I did not lose

any men there. How am I gonna deal with this? I

gonna have to ... Who's over here? Ax-men. Somehow

we need to make this work. I might be

able to get an angle going from over

here.

Between that house on that tree. Trees

will block my ammunition, but I think I

can sort of get in between here. There we

go. Okay, if I can just get one volley off then

he'll start coming out. Or he'll

just run away.

You're being a little pain in the butt, man!

Okay. Insanity has been born here. It's

because they're a ranged unit that

they're being so difficult.

Ranged units are a pain in the ass to tease

out. Okay. Stop there. Fire. Probably it's

going to take more ammunition than

taking out any other unit. Unless I keep

getting shots off on them on the back. We

can only hope. These Foresters suck man!

Really?

Okay, there we go.

Okay, I might just have to bring forward all of my

archers. Now in place: good. Now, destroy that. It's

going to take a lot of my animation

they're hiding behind this tree. Half my volleys

are you gonna be towards their front. But,

this is how I am going to win without

losing men, potentially.

Am I hitting anybody? Super

inefficient. Okay, and I'll finish them

off. Oh my god! Look how much ammunition

I've used up. I still have one cavalry

unit to take out. Thought I would have

plenty of ammunition for this. I was

wrong.

Probably still make it, it's just it's

going to be a lot closer than I would

want it to be.

I'm going to have these guys just sort of pivot a

little bit so they have a better shot at

him. Come on. No. See where that little

wall would have been is messing me up.

Maybe if I can do this? Okay, that's how

we have to do it.

Oh! I've gotta play this game. Okay, you two

go over there. You go over there.

That's better.

Everybody stop, and all these archers

kill that. What? Oh, he's out of

ammunition. So, he's just gonna go over

there. Everybody else go shoot at him.

He'll probably retreat as soon as he

gets hit in the back by all those

volleys. And then I can run him down.

No! He's turning around. Argh! Stop. He

turned around just in time to catch all

the volleys in the face. This is stupid.

So, full volley from five of my ... Is he

gonna do this thing where he just keeps

turning back and forth? Okay, that's

better.

Okay. Stop. Stop. Kill. Kill. I'll take the rest

of these guys out without using

ammunition. Just do it quickly.

Yay! Okay. What to do now? What I can do here

is just sort of set up in such a way

here so that when the enemy comes

forward they'll just be

annihilated. So ... There ... And there ...

These five fellows can go in between. And

this guy will be back here. Okay, that's

gonna work. Oh, I guess I'll put my horsemen

up here.

Okay, with this setup I shouldn't get

any friendly fire.

Maybe I'll just adjust these guys a

little bit, just to make sure. There we go. I'm

gonna have these guys on "fire at Will", in

case Will shows up. All right. Go ahead

and take out ... All of their backs to us:

that's beautiful. These guys are going

down. Very nice. Come on! Okay. You guys

go down here, and you guys right up here.

Oh, they're gonna hit my guys! Bastards!

Why aren't you running? Because I didn't tell you to

run, that's why. Run! And run! Enemy general

has fleas. Why are you guys not firing at

Will like I told you to? Stop. Oh, I should

have had them on "do not pursue". Ok.

Go back.

Don't mess around. Go back. Go back!

Are you close enough to hit? Hit

them. Go over here dude!

Well, that was a waste of a couple volleys. Okay, that

was a bit sloppy. Next volley should take

them out completely. Here we go.

Look at that: two left.

Oh, man! Everybody's out of ammo. This is

lame.

We got one archery unit left that has

ammo. Okay, you guys run up here.

Now, I should be able to finish off ...

What are these guys doing? Go back there. You're

just gonna stand there?

Damn it, man! This can be frustrating. I

was trying not to lose men. "Look

everybody, I can not lose men".

Anyway ... Oh, they got two units in here.

I thought there was just one. Shoot!

Ah! This will be difficult.

Okay, these guys can stop firing a will.

Oh, nice! Can my horseman get them? Probably not,

but we're gonna give it a shot. Yeah,

that's not gonna happen.

Let's do this: Send our horsemen

around. I'm gonna have my horsemen hanging out

here in these bushes so that the next

time, when these guys decide to flee,

I'll be able to run them down. Right here.

That'd be nice. Where are you going? Right,

there should be good.

Okay, who's got their backs to me?

We can conserve our ammunition; make sure

every shot counts. Let's go right back

here. Run! You know to run? Jiminy Christmas, man!

Really? You're about to fire-at-will, and

fire-at-will, and fire-at-will. Will's gonna get it.

Okay, and then I'll send the cavalry back here. I'll have this guy

taken care of in short-order. He's

gonna break immediately. Oh, crap!

See that? That, right there, that was

friendly-fire; I guarantee it. These guys

can come back up here.

Okay, well, I'm not concerned that

that I might run out of ammunition now. You guys get

back here. Oh, he already broke.

Won the battle already, but it's worth

it to get as many kills in as you can.

That gives your units experience

after a while. But, the enemy only

actually killed one, and that was

probably when their leader did that

charge. All of the rest of my casualties

were from friendly-fire. Five deaths

from friendly-fire, which is actually

about how many deaths I had the previous

time I tried to do this battle. But, the

independent peoples had a few

more kills to their credit on that

occasion. Okay. Bravo! Good fun! This will

conclude episode eight of the Rhovanion

campaign. Thank you very much for

watching. please remember to Like

subscribe and comment; more than happy to

respond to any comments; and, also, don't

forget to check out the forum link below

for the mod: Fourth Age Total War:

Dominion of Men. Download that and play

to your heart's content. It's a wonderful

mod. Thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> Rhovanion Campaign LP Ep8 battle - Duration: 42:34.

-------------------------------------------

Bata Mujko Sanam Mere | Divya Shakti | Ajay Devgan, Raveena | Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik | - Duration: 6:45.

"Tell me my love; how do I look to you?"

"Tell me my love; how do I look to you?"

"You're the No. 1 among all"

"Do you love me?"

"I Love You"

"Do you love me?"

"I Love You"

"Tell me my love; how do I look to you?"

"Tell me my love; how do I look to you?"

"You're the No. 1 among all"

"Do you love me?"

"I Love You"

"Do you love me?"

"I Love You"

"Before you, no one came in my life"

"I swear to God that, before you, no one touched my heart"

"Before you, no one came in my life"

"I swear to God that, before you, no one touched my heart"

"I'll announce to the world that I can't live without you"

"What?"

"You're the No. 1 among all"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes! I Love You"

"Do you love me?"

"I Love You"

"I did't see beautiful/charming lady, like you anywhere"

"You're my heart, Beloved, I dreamed just about you"

"I did't see beautiful/charming lady, like you anywhere"

"You're my heart, Beloved, I dreamed just about you"

"I say to People that I always lost in your memory"

"What?"

"You're the No. 1 among all"

"Do you love me?"

"I Love You"

"Do you love me?"

"Hmmmm, I Love You"

"Tell me my love; how do I look to you?"

"Tell me my love; how do I look to you?"

"You're the No. 1 among all"

"Do you love me?"

"I Love You"

"Do you love me?"

"I Love You"

"Do you love me?"

"Oh! I Love You"

"Do you love me?"

"I Love You"

For more infomation >> Bata Mujko Sanam Mere | Divya Shakti | Ajay Devgan, Raveena | Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik | - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with ChuChu T...

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with ChuChu T...

-------------------------------------------

海賊王中克拉鬆為什麼要拼死從明哥手中救下羅?因為"D" - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> 海賊王中克拉鬆為什麼要拼死從明哥手中救下羅?因為"D" - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Charlotte Casiraghi en mode maman avec sa belle-fille- [Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Charlotte Casiraghi en mode maman avec sa belle-fille- [Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

François Hollande épanoui grâce à Julie Gayet, elle est « tout le contraire des autres » - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> François Hollande épanoui grâce à Julie Gayet, elle est « tout le contraire des autres » - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

COLD WAR - WikiVidi Documentary - Duration: 1:51:08.

For more infomation >> COLD WAR - WikiVidi Documentary - Duration: 1:51:08.

-------------------------------------------

HIDDEN (2015 film) - WikiVidi Documentary - Duration: 7:59.

For more infomation >> HIDDEN (2015 film) - WikiVidi Documentary - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

L&T तीन राज्यों में 500 करोड़ रुपये के मिसाइल सिस्टम्स संयंत्र की स्थापना के लिए विकल्प तलाश रहा है - Duration: 2:14.

We are looking at Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and even Gujarat to set up the missile and

missile systems plant, which would involve an outlay of around Rs 500 crore, said Jayat

D Patil, member of the Board and Whole Time Director (Defence Business) L&T.

India's engineering conglomerate Larsen and Toubro Ltd, which has formed a Joint venture

(JV) with Frances MBDA to develop and supply missiles and missile systems to the Indian

armed forces, is looking at Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and Gujarat to set up the plant, a senior

official said here on Friday.

He also said the company would be setting up a battle tank plant at Hazira in Gujarat.

"We are looking at Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and even Gujarat to set up the missile and

missile systems plant, which would involve an outlay of around Rs 500 crore.

The location of the plant depends on the incentives these state governments would offer," Jayat

D. Patil, member of the Board and Whole Time Director (Defence Business) L&T, told reporters.

Patil was here to participate in the launch function of the Offshore Patrol Vessel (OPV)

built by L&T Shipbuilding Ltd at the shipyard at Kattupalli near here.

According to Patil, the engineering conglomerate has been supplying a major portion of the

missile systems and it was a natural extension for the company to get into manufacturing

the entire systems.

L&T and the French major MDBA had earlier in the year announced the 51:49 joint venture

for the missile and missile systems business.

They also announced the name of the joint venture company as L&T MBDA Missile Systems

Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment