Saturday, October 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 28 2017

Welcome I'm Elizabeth Harper and I'm here with this week's Angel Messages

what I'd like to do is place one or both of your hands over your heart just like

angel wings invite your angels to guide you to either message one two or three a

message that comes from their heart to yours what you can also do is invite

your angels to guide you to a message in the video use your cursor move it along

until you intuitively feel it's time to stop and there's an extra special

message for you there as well from your angels okay

so we're using some of Doreen Virtue's cards these are message cards angel

cards these are new for me so I'm just going to shuffle them I shuffled them already

I feel like I want to shuffle them again I'm gonna spread them out and move my hand along

and see if you can intuit where my hand is going to stop each message. I'm

seeing turquoise as I'm doing that all right that's the first message I felt

like it was just there. Don't resist the message right? Number two I feel like

it's back here again. Oh that's it okay number 3. So message one is

Akasha let's see what that says... Akasha yeah that's it it's the blue it's

this beautiful blue vibration that is the most beautiful card isn't it with

this lovely energy of blue and it's almost lilac its almost like the top I'm

wearing that lilac kind of blue vibration. You can see the fire around the

bottom as well. It says "You are a spiritual teacher you

have the ability to counsel others and help them awaken their spiritual gifts

and divine life mission." So when I'm looking at this there's almost a sense

of realizing your gifts realizing your abilities realizing your your mystical

gifts your what's within you that fire is coming up now when I see this

particular orange and this this lilac blue coming together there's an enormous

amount of creativity so it's saying that you are there's almost a sense of

there's a fire or passion that's burning within you and you're getting an idea

it's like Oh lots of creativity that's coming around and and lots of energy

that's coming up and I feel almost as if you're bursting with this desire to take

this next step to do something to connect with your abilities with your

gifts that Akasha energy if we link that with the Akashic records them we'll see

that you have these many gifts that have already been recorded in your energy in

your energy field in the vibration of the earth in the energy field of the

earth and the energy of the universe these gifts are accessible to you you

can just tap into them connect with them what gift to you most want to emerge

right now and I feel that lovely violet energy there's almost a sort of star

light that's coming down here this violet lilac energy is burning away any

objections to that gift so if you've been thinking I can't possibly do that

no I don't have that ability I can't do that or if this is a gift that was

already there and you kind of denied it then I feel as if something is going to

come up now and you're going to realize that this is the perfect time to start

tapping into that so for instance if you wanted to be an artist or if you wanted

to be a healer or if you wanted to be a great teacher

then you may have put that on the back burner and thought I can't possibly do

that and now you're a little bit older but wiser and your guides your angels

are saying yes you can start to bring that energy back into your life you can

do it I I feel that's the message I love that. Our next message is this lovely green

color this is from Vanessa it says "To make your decision

ask yourself which way brings me closer to my divine purpose. Which way takes me

away from it?" Oh that's interesting so looking at this all this green energy

that's here it's asking your heart so it's connecting in with your heart and

you're asking yourself what is the best path for me what is the best thing for

me to do and I'm hearing I'm hearing my guide and angels saying this is very

much about saying yes to something and saying no to something but when you say

yes to somebody else you might be saying no to yourself it's not necessarily the

case but it could be as well because sometimes you say yes because you don't

want to hurt someone you don't hurt their feelings you want to support them

but it may be that you're saying no to something that you most want to do and I

feel that that's an aspect of this is linking in with your heart. I'm seeing

this image which is kind of an interesting image it's very open. There's

the sense of you opening yourself up allowing your heart to really speak the

truth for you what is it you most want what do you most want to let go of right

now and I feel as if you know when I look at this that green vibration green

sometimes can be the energy of stuckness you know like you get and I always say

this like a pond with pond scum on it it's gotten stuck there's been no

movement there's been no energy that's moved things along and I feel with

that green vibration that it's almost like something's been a little bit stuck

and now it's time for you to open yourself up maybe just do that just open

yourself up and say okay I'm ready I can do this I'm ready I'm I'm open and

willing to say yes to myself and no to anything that just doesn't work for me

anymore or just isn't in my best interest and then that green vibration

imagine yourself like the water flowing imagine your energy flowing and not

stuck it's not stuck at all it's just moving and and this there's a sense of

there's a sense of empowerment and courage that comes with that and I feel

almost as if you're going to be you're going to be aware of something

unexpected within you this week like an empowering self an empowering moment a

feeling that you're saying yes to yourself not necessarily no to somebody

else that you're definitely saying yes to yourself and your own path in your

own flow. All right I feel like it I feel like it takes courage takes courage to

do that as well. Alright our final our final one is Adriana and it says "I am

leading you toward the answer to your prayers. Please listen to and follow the

steps I am communicating through your intuition thoughts and dreams." I love

that car just look at that it's this lovely angel that's leading these

children the children are innocent they are just innocently going because they

trust this angel they trust that this angel is taking them with the light

towards something like a safe place or somewhere that they need to be and need

to go there next the next step so when I look at that I feel that it's your

angels your angels are saying trust us we're right there with you we wouldn't

take you into a place that is wrong for you or that will be harmful for you

they will only bring you to this place that is filled with love and even if you

have chosen in this lifetime to experience something that is less than

love they are there with you guiding you and supporting you because that was your

choice that was your choice and they can't take they they can't take that

choice away from you that's always your choice you can't recognize hurt often

you know in in your life when you've made a choice you might think to

yourself what what I have chosen to do this it's so painful but

your spirit doesn't look at the pain your spirit looks at the experience and

what an incredible experience this can be and I feel that your angels are just

saying they are with you they're guiding you maybe through an experience but

they're taking you towards a place that is safe that is filled with love that

has that innocence as well that they're just asking you to trust them asking you

to trust them I feel that you have been asking them to help and support you and

they just want you to know that they're there helping and supporting you just

trust that they're there they are answering your prayers but sometimes

they can't take you out of an experience they can just shower you with love and

bring you what you need in order to go through that experience and look at it

from the perspective of the blessings that it holds within it. Okay that's it

for this week's angel messages I hope you enjoyed them. Now I did notice yet

again that I'm talking about mystical gifts so do make sure that you check out

my mini course awaken your mystical gifts I'm sure that it would be fabulous

for you right now also be sure to get my free gift of an angel prayer you'll see

a link in the description above and of course if you enjoyed this video

please give it a thumbs up let me know if the messages resonated for you and

please share this video with your friends I'm sure they would love to have

an angel message. Okay I will see you next week

lots of angel blessings to you. Bye!

For more infomation >> Angel Card Reading OCTOBER 29 - NOVEMBER 4 with Elizabeth Harper - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

Black Ops 3 Live Stream [English/Hindi] • Call of Duty Fun Stream - Duration: 2:15:32.

For more infomation >> Black Ops 3 Live Stream [English/Hindi] • Call of Duty Fun Stream - Duration: 2:15:32.

-------------------------------------------

The Warehouse Bangkok, Thailand (Asia). The best of The Warehouse Bangkok in Bangkok - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> The Warehouse Bangkok, Thailand (Asia). The best of The Warehouse Bangkok in Bangkok - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Baiyoke Boutique Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand (Asia). The best of Baiyoke Boutique Hotel in Bangkok - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Baiyoke Boutique Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand (Asia). The best of Baiyoke Boutique Hotel in Bangkok - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube TV Now Available

For more infomation >> YouTube TV Now Available

-------------------------------------------

Kdo vaří, když hrají Valentyna a Jedrzej pétanque společně? - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Kdo vaří, když hrají Valentyna a Jedrzej pétanque společně? - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

بالصور- تأثير ساعتين إضافيتين من النوم على وجهك|Health Online - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> بالصور- تأثير ساعتين إضافيتين من النوم على وجهك|Health Online - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Pourquoi ne devrait-on pas craindre la politique? Younes Sabeur Cherif - WikiStage Algiers - Duration: 13:50.

For more infomation >> Pourquoi ne devrait-on pas craindre la politique? Younes Sabeur Cherif - WikiStage Algiers - Duration: 13:50.

-------------------------------------------

Hulk Escapes Underground Base | Hulk (2003) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:45.

Bingo! That must be some jumbo nightmare he just had.

Okay, do it now. Start the enzyme extraction.

Sir, negative on drill penetration.

Damn it, drill 'im harder! Give 'im full RPMs!

Come on, Holeman! Come on!

Should I neutralize?

No, I can't do anything with goop. Come on!

All right, put 'im to sleep.

It's not stopping 'im!

Ready room, send in our containment team.

Non-lethals only. I repeat, non-lethals only.

I must have a sample of 'im.

Sir!

- Jesus! - Hit 'im with the foam.

Deploy containment foam.

Talbot, talk to me.

Under control, general. I'll let you know if we need you.

Unacceptable. Unseat your asses down here immediately.

I want a full-court evacuation now. I'm shutting you down.

Lockdown.

- Didn't you hear what the general said? - I said "lockdown"!

Clear! I need a sample of 'im!

Take it easy there, buddy.

This might give you a bit of a sting here, Bruce.

- Fall back! Fall back! - Clear your weapon! Clear it!

Gimme the M2. So long, big boy.

Clear!

Lockdown the entire facility immediately.

Target's still moving... towards blue level.

Evacuate the main hall.

Send in backup, heavy weapons. Issue general quarters.

Set firing lines left and right!

Heavy weapons, go, go, go!

Contamination, sir. System readings are redline.

Data's on backup power supply.

Incoming!

- Shut down all power to the main hall. - Sir?

Show 'im the way out. We'll fight 'im outside.

For more infomation >> Hulk Escapes Underground Base | Hulk (2003) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

【衝撃】 - 【保存版】古代エジプト最強の女神「セクメト」による殺戮神話『人類滅亡の物語』がエグすぎる! 本当は超怖いエジプト神話を徹底解説! - 最新!裏芸能ニュース速報! - Duration: 7:18.

For more infomation >> 【衝撃】 - 【保存版】古代エジプト最強の女神「セクメト」による殺戮神話『人類滅亡の物語』がエグすぎる! 本当は超怖いエジプト神話を徹底解説! - 最新!裏芸能ニュース速報! - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Audi A1 - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Esprit D'Air - Ignition

For more infomation >> Esprit D'Air - Ignition

-------------------------------------------

Volvo S80 2.4D Momentum 163PK - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Volvo S80 2.4D Momentum 163PK - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Pourquoi ne devrait-on pas craindre la politique? Younes Sabeur Cherif - WikiStage Algiers - Duration: 13:50.

For more infomation >> Pourquoi ne devrait-on pas craindre la politique? Younes Sabeur Cherif - WikiStage Algiers - Duration: 13:50.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog: SUIS-JE MORT? (Am I Dead?) - Duration: 5:53.

Hello! Welcome to my channel, The Polyglot Files.

Today I will respond to a very... difficult? question

No? [incoherent babbling]

One moment! I will return!

That's my sweater.

Hello! Welcome to The Polyglot Files

My name is Michael, and today I wanted to create a little

video about why I haven't made videos recently.

And I wanted to answer the very important question today:

Am I dead?

And the answer is "yes": I am dead.

You don't know. It's Halloween. Maybe I'm a ghost,

and I'm in the computer.

They did the same thing with Samara [from The Ring]

with the video tapes. It's not that improbable.

No, no. It's a joke. I'm not dead.

I am here at home, alone, like always...

I don't have friends... or a family.

Okay, the subject of today's video:

I wanted to explain why I haven't created videos lately.

The main reason is that I've returned to university,

and I am very busy.

Alright, that's it. That's the reason.

You can stop watching the video now.

No, that's not true. Stay with me.

Okay, the reason is not very complex.

I have 5 courses at university.

Also, I have to complete practicums.

I have two practicums.

The first is with a Kindergarten.

I am with children who are very young, who are maybe 4 or 5 years old.

It's cute, and it's difficult.

And it's very dirty.

I have a story. Can I tell you? I don't know.

I won't use names.

It's not my student because I'm not really the teacher,

but we have a student who is in the class, and every day I'm there

He pees his pants -- his underwear.

and it's always me who finds this student

and he is very cute, and he is very sad,

I have to touch the dirty clothes with gloves on

I have to put the clothes in a bag so he can bring them home.

It's always me. Where are the other teachers?

Really, there are four adults in that room!

The child keeps coming to me!

Do I have the word "pee" on my forehead? I don't know. Maybe.

The other practicum is a grade 7 French immersion class.

It's good. I can practice French with the students.

I can teach things. I can see how classes work.

But that's the reason. The reasons? These are the reasons.

It's like a poem. I'm a poet.

WRITING!

But I have a lot of videos that will come in November

[it's] my dad. One moment.

But wait! I have videos that I will be creating in November.

I have a video about Tamil.

What's that word in French?

I don't know.

...about THAT language.

And we have the video for "Languages of the World",

but I have to write it, and I don't have enough time.

Instead of creating videos, I wanted to throw out an idea.

I could create a vlog so that you could give me advice

about my pronunciation, my word choices, my vocabulary

I don't know.

In English, it's a little boring...

Now, you can criticize me more forcibly.

You don't have to say thank you. You're welcome!

It's my pleasure!

I love creating videos and then becoming sad because the comments are...

Okay, that's it. I'm not dead.

If you like this video, you can subscribe to my channel

and you can click the like button.

I don't know the word in French.

And yeah, you can comment too.

You can follow me...

on social networks.

Not in real life. But maybe, because it's Halloween.

You can find me, and you can

kick me.

I don't know why...

I'm the only person who finds that joke funny.

I'm sorry. I'm going to go now. It's done.

Okay, BYE!

For more infomation >> Vlog: SUIS-JE MORT? (Am I Dead?) - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

What Happens If You Leave Stitches in for Too Long? - Duration: 3:04.

It's highly likely that large chunk of you watching this video have needed stitches at some point.

It's also likely that your doctor was super weird about getting them removed on time.

That's because the consequences of leaving them in there can be … not fun.

External stitches, or sutures, are used to hold two sides of an open wound together while they heal.

As a general rule, if your cut is longer than a centimeter, your doctor will probably use

sutures to get it closed.

Open wounds are traditionally not awesome for a bunch of reasons.

Infection is the main worry, because bacteria and other nasty things can get in if there's an opening.

So stitches are great, but you should definitely listen to instructions about removing them,

for two reasons:

The first is infection again.

It might seem weird that the thing preventing infection can also cause it, but sometimes

the sutures can get buried.

And yes, that's a horrifying as it sounds.

Patients who undergo eyelid surgery often have this happen.

Tissue can grow around the stitches and they need to be dug out of their face.

I mean, there's anesthetic involved, but still: ergh.

The other reason you should get them removed on time is entirely cosmetic and not such

a big deal compared to life-threatening infection.

After about 4-14 days, depending on their location, stitches can cause permanent scarring.

This gets nastier the longer they're left in.

Because of the risk of scarring, if the wound is on the patient's face, doctors often

won't use stitches at all.

There are other options, like a type of glue that dissolves after a certain amount of time.

It's made out of a polymer called cyanoacrylate, the sticky stuff that's also used to make super glue.

You may also have heard of those stitches that dissolve after a while, but they're

mostly used for more serious injuries or surgeries where doctors need to do some stitching inside body.

They're not gonna cut someone open again just to remove the stitches, so they use special

stitches made out of biodegradable organic material instead, which are designed to be

absorbed by your body.

Sometimes, doctors will use these absorbable sutures externally, too.

But most of the time they stick to the regular, non-absorbable kind, for a few main reasons:

For one thing, absorbable sutures can take a month or two to dissolve.

But the wound usually heals way before that, and then you're just left with strings in

your skin for no reason.

They also tend to cause more inflammation than regular sutures as the body absorbs them,

which can lead to more scarring in some cases.

Plus, regular sutures are often stronger, which means there's less of a risk of the

wound opening up again.

So, unless the stitches are inside your body or your face is being held together with the

medical equivalent of super glue, you'll probably have to get them removed.

But it's worth it, even if it does kind of feel like your skin is unraveling as they're

being pulled out.

Thanks for asking, and thanks especially to our patrons on Patreon who keep these answers coming.

If you're interested in what happens when you leave other things inside your body, you

can check out our video on what happens if you don't take out a splinter.

For more infomation >> What Happens If You Leave Stitches in for Too Long? - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello Vip, la mamma di Giulia De Lellis contro Barbara D'Urso? | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello Vip, la mamma di Giulia De Lellis contro Barbara D'Urso? | M.C.G.S - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Max Stealthy - Unforgivable (Original Mix) /w Above & Beyond 'Thing Called Love' +LYRICS - Duration: 5:12.

There was a time, There was a place

But there was fear inside

A witty lie to save my face

The parachute of pride

To cross the line takes a tiny step

But will this spark cause the bridge to burn

My fear entwined with my regret

I'll be the path for safe return

There's a thing called love

That we all forget

And it's a wasted love

That we all regret

You live your life just once

So don't forget about a thing called love

Don't forget, forget about a thing called love

There's a thing called love

That we all forget

And it's a wasted love

That we all regret

You live your life just once

So don't forget about a thing called love

Don't forget, forget about a thing called love

Don't forget, forget about a thing called love

There's a thing called love

That we all forget

And it's a wasted love

That we all regret

You live your life just once

So don't forget about a thing called love

Don't forget, forget, forget...

There's a thing called love

That we all forget

And it's a wasted love

That we all regret

You live your life just once

So don't forget about a thing called love

Don't forget, forget, forget...

There's a thing called love

That we all forget

And it's a wasted love

That we all regret

You live your life just once

So don't forget about a thing called love

Don't forget, forget about a thing called love...

For more infomation >> Max Stealthy - Unforgivable (Original Mix) /w Above & Beyond 'Thing Called Love' +LYRICS - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

A Planned Video - Duration: 1:15.

My very last text

Going to my very best heartfriend

Maybe I'll send it to my mother

Or my brother gets my very last sentence

I can not choose who

Can not imagine what I should say

Children for children

For you and everyone

Children for children

You never sing alone

Even if you do not speak the same language

Music we all understand

Children for children

An endless story

For more infomation >> A Planned Video - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Miraculous Ladybug- 2. évad 2. rész - Rém mackó [MAGYAR FELIRATTAL] - Duration: 21:08.

For more infomation >> Miraculous Ladybug- 2. évad 2. rész - Rém mackó [MAGYAR FELIRATTAL] - Duration: 21:08.

-------------------------------------------

Baiyoke Boutique Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand (Asia). The best of Baiyoke Boutique Hotel in Bangkok - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Baiyoke Boutique Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand (Asia). The best of Baiyoke Boutique Hotel in Bangkok - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Voici pourquoi le brossage du soir est si important, et pas que pour la santé bucco-dentaire…|LSF TV - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Voici pourquoi le brossage du soir est si important, et pas que pour la santé bucco-dentaire…|LSF TV - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Boost your RV Cell Signal

For more infomation >> Boost your RV Cell Signal

-------------------------------------------

JFK files revealed: President's REAL killer unmasked in shock claim - Duration: 3:41.

JFK files revealed: President's REAL killer unmasked in shock claim

The 35th US president was shot dead on November 22, 1963, in Dallas, Texas. According to the official account, former US Marine Lee Harvey Oswald gunned JFK down as he rode in the back of an open top car.

But hidden deep within the new declassified files released this week, one extract shows Dallas police officers came under scrutiny.

"The president was actually assassinated by Dallas police officer TIPPIT" Unclassified documents Russian leader Nikita Khrushchev was outspoken in his view they were behind the attack and one FBI patrolman actually names an officer.

Patrolman JD Tippit, who was shot dead by Lee Harvey Oswald 45 minutes after JFK died, was named as the President's actual killer.

A note sent to FBI agents quote a source telling them "the president was actually assassinated by Dallas police officer TIPPIT".

A week before the assassination the note claims Tippit, who was believed to be the head of the right-wing John Birch Society in Dallas, and another man – possibly Oswald – met in Jack Ruby's nightclub.

Ruby shot Oswald two days after Kennedy's assassination and died of lung cancer in 1967. Tippit was in his police car searching for JFK's killer when he stopped Oswald as he walked down Patton Avenue in Dallas.

It was 45 minutes after JFK died and Tippit got out of his car to talk to Oswald. But the officer was shot three times with revolver.

An autopsy showed that as he lie dying on the ground he took a bullet at point blank range to the right side of his temple.

The suspicions about the Dallas police were not confined to the US and suspicions went right to the top of the Soviet Union.

CIA notes of a May 1964 conversation with Khrushchev said the Soviet leader was sure US security wasnt so "inept" that the president could be killed without a conspiracy. He believed the Dallas Police Department was an "accessory" to the assassination.

The CIA source also "got the impression that Chairman Khrushchev had some dark thoughts about the American Right Wing being behind this conspiracy". This comes as the files also revealed there may have been a second shooter of JFK.

And it also said Oswald met with a Russian KGB agent two months before the attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment