Sunday, October 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 29 2017

Hi, my name is Andrew Torch and today, I'm going to talk about Myers-Briggs Types Indicator.

What is that?

Basically, that's a test a bunch of questions that help you define your personality type out of

sixteen already made personality types

Made basically by Carl Jung...is based on Carl Jung's theories

Now why, would you do those tests?

well those tests explain how you and basically all the other people make decisions and

perceive the world

Because you may not realize it yet, but people in the same situations may have totally different priorities

one person wants to

know something like get some information and the other person for example wants to

Make someone feel good while doing that

or not upset someone while doing that so there are different priorities for different people and this is why

this test is helpful

To help you see the differences and help you understand yourself more

now I've done two tests today

and I will show both sources because they are totally free tests

and both my results in a minute, but before I want to quickly explain

What is Myers and Briggs test. How basically those sixteen personality types look like? So you would know

Where is it...where this is going*

Basically there are eight factors. There are four pairs

Pairs are opposite to each other so there are introverts and extroverts

people who prefer deciding based on rational thinking and their own feelings

and

Well since I started I just explain

Quickly all those eight factors. You're either

extroverted person or introverted so you either feel relaxed and

Unstressed, you're basically relaxed in the crowds, with people, with friends, or you're relaxed alone at home reading a book

That's the simplest explanation

the second is

intuition or being sensual

It basically means do you prefer to act with

Your inner beliefs like your intuition what your guts

Tell you or do you prefer to get the information from around and act based all those informations?

now the third one is thinking versus feeling

and it's basically that. Do you decide based on rational thinking or your feelings

and the last one is perceiving versus judging

Perceiving is basically being a spontaneous person

free spirit and

judging is

Being a planner an organized planner. Now, you are never 100% of one or the other

So the line is somewhere in between

but you have

preferences towards one of those

and the tests will show you

Basically, where are you with those preferences and there are also

Explanations about behaviors of people with your personality types, so I think I will just jump into

Tests so the first test

All right, so first test is from humanmetrics.com

It's called...called the young typology test its trademark even. Now the difference between these tests,

this page actually and other pages is that... it focuses on

jobs, so you will discover careers and occupations most suitable for personality type

and I've done this test before I think

and

It's sure you have

Professions listed for your personality type. Of course you can click whatever you want and get right to* it

but I'm going to do a test quickly and

I will show you how it looks

Alright, so I just, I just finished the test

Again, I'm introvert intuitive thinking and judging

But the percentages are different than the last time because I was about

74 thinking and about 50 intuitive and only nine percent introvert so basically if you answer a little

different*

your personality does not change. I was actually curious if my

results will be the same, well, personality type is the same, but I'm more moderate.

On the other hand I'm studying psychology, so I've been constantly improving myself so maybe that has

a small influence over this. Now here, you can see

your type description,

business use, careers

and some more testing. Let's see.

Here you have your entire

profile. All the other 16 types.

Here you have stuff development and team-building so basically you can

check this out. There are some products here also.

And

here you have

careers to explore.

Well I'm here.

And I kind...and I actually sell Kindle books, so I'm almost a librarian.

So, well,

it kind of works.

All right, so that's it for this test. I will see you in the next one.

Alright, this is the next test. It's on 16personalities.com. Now, what's fun about this test is that

after completing it you will basically have

kind of a different name for you that explains you a little better like

Protagonist or Campaigner or Architect I am the Architect

but I haven't done this test before so I'm going to do this right now, and see how it goes.

All right so first things first. This test has seven answers

per question, not five. And I I've actually managed to become extroverted in the process.

And here you also have assertive and turbulent...

turbulent.

This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.

So basically by this test I am pretty much

in the middle.

With big...being big on my intuition and judging.

So basically I'm a planner and that's obvious to me that I'm a planner. I don't agree actually with this

because, well, first it's all about the questions.

And maybe those questions just put me as extroverted but to be honest. I am totally introverted

I got my whole...I get my whole energy from being alone

and I just have a lot of extroverted skills that I've developed.

I've learned to talk in groups, I've learned to

interact. It wasn't like my...I wasn't born with it. I just

found that I lack the social skills and I tried to learn them.

So I think this is why I am extroverted and that's actually funny for me - commander.

Honestly, I still believe that I'm the architect because I've done...this is my fourth test

on Myers and Briggs, and this is the only one that shows different results and the results are different only by

1%.

So yeah, so that's the second test I wanted to show you. It's actually much less...

There is less pressure when you do it because it looks colorful, beautiful, and it's fun. So 16personalities.com.

Okay, so we have just seen both tests. One is on humanmetrics.com.

The other is on 16personalities.com. You can check them out by yourself and see

what is your personality type basically. If you enjoyed this video

share it! Subscribe! And I thank you for watching!

See you and remember to stay awesome and stay fearless!

Alright, so this is the second test it's on 1664 alright, so this is the next test sick

For more infomation >> Myers Briggs Types Indicator - Which One of 16 Personalities Are You? - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

[VOSTFR] Take Me - Miso - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> [VOSTFR] Take Me - Miso - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Watch the Coco Trailer

For more infomation >> Watch the Coco Trailer

-------------------------------------------

(1999) Dreamcast 'More and more' (English captions available) - Duration: 0:30.

It's good we went out to...here...

Hey...are you kidding me?

Hey!

(Coming, coming, coming, coming...)

They're coming, one after another...

Gundam (Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from the Ashes) (Bandai)

Soul Calibur (Namco)

D2 (D's Dining Table 2) (Warp)

Biohazard (Code: Veronica) (Capcom)

They're coming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment