Sunday, October 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 29 2017

Who is Jeremie Boga? Birmingham loanee has already scored against Barcelona

JEREMIE BOGA has been loaned to Birmingham after impressing for Chelsea in their pre-season tour of China.

The Ivorian was given plenty of minutes by Antonio Conte in the Far East and many Blues fans were hoping he would feature in the regular season.

Jeremie Boga came on for Pedro in Beijing against Arsenal.

But ultimately he was loaned out to the other Blues, of Birmingham.

Who is Jeremie Boga?.

Jeremie Boga was born in Marseille to Ivorian parents.

At the age of 12, he was snapped up by Chelsea, and began attending Richard Challoner School in New Malden.

He has made ten appearances for France Under-19s and one for the Ivory Coast senior team.

What are Jeremie Bogas career highlights?.

In 2013, Boga showed his potential by netting twice in the Youth Cup final, which the Blues ultimately lost to Norwich.

But in 2015 he was able to help them to a dramatic victory over Fulham and lift the trophy.

The following season he went on loan to Rennes in France, playing 27 matches and scoring twice.

And he spent last term at Granada, where his highlight was netting a beautiful side-footed finish at home to Barcelona.

Jeremie Boga celebrates his goal against Barcelona.

For more infomation >> #Who is Jeremie Boga? Birmingham loanee has already scored against Barcelona - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Destination Copenhagen: Nyhavn - Duration: 2:38.

Nyhavn Canal is among the most fascinating and picturesque places in Copenhagen.

Namely "new port" is the area of the old city harbour, the refuge of sailors and writers,

including Andersen who lived here for about twenty years.

Active trading port until 1950, today highly frequented tourist district of Copenhagen.

Nyhavn is a place full of atmosphere: the colorful Danish style houses overlooking its

banks, seven–eighteenth-century buildings hosting taverns and pubs, old wooden boats

and romantic sailboats lining its banks.

At the beginning of the channel, an anchor is the monument commemorating Danish sailors

(more than 1,700) who lost their lives during the WWII.

The Canàl was dug under King Christian IV, in 1671, to link the port with the Centre

allowing the merchants to bring their goods into the heart of the city.

Until the first decade of the 19th century the Nyhavn was the epicenter of trade by sea

in Copenhagen, then the neighborhood has undergone a considerable decline becoming a pretty rough

area, dotted with tavernas for sailors and small tattoo shops, frequented mostly by drunks

and brothel clients.

A deep renovation started in 1970, accompanied by the restoration of the buildings, the appearance

of an infinite number of restaurants and cafes and a new function of the moored boats, returned

the old port area to its former glory, restoring a timeless atmosphere, reviving that charm

never lost but only a little overshadowed.

Today Nyhavn is a fashionable place with its countless establishments, ideal for lunch,

an afternoon beer, or a romantic dinner.

Not surprisingly, the channel is also referred to as "the greatest bar of Scandinavia".

For more infomation >> Destination Copenhagen: Nyhavn - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

20 Facts You Never Knew about the Human Body - Duration: 3:15.

Facts You Never Knew about the Human Body Facts You Never Knew about the

Human Body Facts You Never Knew

about the Human

Body Facts

You Never Knew about the Human Body

Facts You Never Knew about the Human Body

For more infomation >> 20 Facts You Never Knew about the Human Body - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Como trocar molas traseira MERCEDES-BENZ E W211 TUTORIAL | AUTODOC - Duration: 14:43.

Use an end bit №10 and a combination spanner №18

Use a torx №M12 and a combination spanner №18

Use a socket №16 and a combination spanner №16

Use a torx №M12 and a combination spanner №18

Use an end bit №10 and an open-end wrench №21

Use a socket №E14 and a combination spanner №16

For more infomation >> Como trocar molas traseira MERCEDES-BENZ E W211 TUTORIAL | AUTODOC - Duration: 14:43.

-------------------------------------------

Thor: Ragnarok

For more infomation >> Thor: Ragnarok

-------------------------------------------

AM Joy - Oct 29, 2017 | MSNBC 10/29/17 - Duration: 1:28:22.

For more infomation >> AM Joy - Oct 29, 2017 | MSNBC 10/29/17 - Duration: 1:28:22.

-------------------------------------------

Vous ne remettrez plus les pieds dans une pharmacie grâce à ce remède 100% naturel ! - France 365 - Duration: 6:20.

For more infomation >> Vous ne remettrez plus les pieds dans une pharmacie grâce à ce remède 100% naturel ! - France 365 - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Thor Ragnarok Diğer 2 filmine Göre Daha mı Kötü? Yoksa Artık Marvel Serisine Yakışır Bir Film mi? - Duration: 5:44.

Thor Ragnarok Watch

For more infomation >> Thor Ragnarok Diğer 2 filmine Göre Daha mı Kötü? Yoksa Artık Marvel Serisine Yakışır Bir Film mi? - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube TV Now Available

For more infomation >> YouTube TV Now Available

-------------------------------------------

METAL HUNTERS : Best of Metal 2011 - Duration: 22:22.

For more infomation >> METAL HUNTERS : Best of Metal 2011 - Duration: 22:22.

-------------------------------------------

Live from Joes Inn - Best buddo to the stars - Duration: 1:02:55.

For more infomation >> Live from Joes Inn - Best buddo to the stars - Duration: 1:02:55.

-------------------------------------------

I'M LATE BUT... - Unboxing EXO Winter Special Album 2016 FOR LIFE - Duration: 5:52.

Hi guys ! I'm really happy to make this video, and today I will unbox the EXO album 'For Life'

This is their Winter/Christmas Special Album 2016

It's written right here

I know I am late, but I didn't get the chance to buy it before

And I received it from my last 'Musica' order, as you know if you watched my previous video

It costs me 22.00€ on this website

I know I could have it cheaper but

I ordered it with some others items so I was more profitable to buy it in a french shop

even though I don't really like to buy albums on french shops because of the high prices

So here we are, it's really thinner than in my mind, especially since there are two CDs inside

In the corner you can see the EXO symbol made with little water drops

Then the back with the sticker

Here are the credits and the two tracklists

And you have the korean one here, and the chinese one here

They are the same, but there are two languages and thanks god they made a single version !

Okay we got it, and I dont' know if you can see properly but it's written 'For Life' in relief here

Here is the inside when you open it

Aww it's so beautiful !

So this is the first CD, it must be the korean version I guess

And it's put in a sleeve, pretty unusual

The two tracklists again,

I will go straight to see which members I got for the postcard and the photocard ! (Yep I am impatient...)

Awww I am so lucky ! I pulled the D.O photocard !

And you know that he is my bias

Usually I'm very unlucky, I have to participate to GO to have him, or trade, or buy !

So I am really happy ! Then there is a postcard too

And I got Layyyy !

This postcard is really pretty

And you can see the back with the same design as the album cover

After there are the -useless- usual pieces of paper

We have a cute sticker

I don't know if you can see, this the EXO symbol in white

And I think it's really cool to have a sticker in an album, I like it

And this... It seems to be another postcard, with some frozen EXO symbols

I will put that aside for the moment

And the photobook begins here

Then we have the credits and the second CD which must be the chinese version ? Yep it is

So this one is white, the korean one was black

I really like the fact that they made the korean and the chinese version in the same album

It's the first time that they are doing that this way

So I do hope you enjoyed this unboxing, personnally I love this album, the pictures are georgous!

And I got the D.O photocard of course, so I can't be happier !

So tell me in comments if you own this album, where did you buy it and who is you bias in EXO

I would be curious to know it !

I'll see you next time, bye !

Check out my last video if you want ! ♥

For more infomation >> I'M LATE BUT... - Unboxing EXO Winter Special Album 2016 FOR LIFE - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

Fate/Zero - Opening 1 - V.F. - Parodie - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Fate/Zero - Opening 1 - V.F. - Parodie - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Watch the Coco Trailer

For more infomation >> Watch the Coco Trailer

-------------------------------------------

'이동국 200호골' 전북 현대, 2년 만에 K리그 챔피언 등극 - Duration: 7:06.

For more infomation >> '이동국 200호골' 전북 현대, 2년 만에 K리그 챔피언 등극 - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

Wanna One (워너원) - Energetic (에너제틱) [MV] (Eng/Greek Subs) - Duration: 3:48.

Your lips and my lips I can feel it more and more

The hot air in this place

Shivers travel all over my body

Now we're gonna start our story

I don't know why, without knowing

I'm falling for you

Breathtakingly, baby

I don't know why, this moment right now

I can't stop this feeling, No No No No

Make me feel so high

I'm going crazy, I can't stop

You make me feel so high

I'm so crazy, the moment you look at me

I'm so attracted, pull me more, baby

I'm feelin' so energetic

Tonight, just us two, out of control Yeah

I'm feelin' so energetic

Until the moment my heart stops

I'll protect you, I won't go away

This isn't just a momentary promise

Now tell me baby, you tell me how to feel

Uh 1 2 3 & 4 Don't like those other guys next to you

Who am I? A killer who only protects you Just like that, I kill it, yeah

I'll hold you in my arms and be on alert

But throw your worries to the basement

Whatever we do, we are one now That word will linger around our ears

Make me feel so high

I'm going crazy, I can't stop

You make me feel so high

I'm so crazy, the moment you look at me

I'm so attracted, pull me more, baby

I'm feelin' so energetic

Tonight, just us two, out of control Yeah

I'm feelin' so energetic

I'm feelin' good

I wanna touch

This unstoppable feeling is like freedom

I'm feelin' good

I wanna touch baby

Hurry and come to me tonight Yeah

Alright

Oh Oh Work your body

Come, it's time to have fun, let's dance

Even if your nice shoes get dirty Move it, quickly, hurry up

Ask questions later So other guys can't look at you

So anyone can see that we make it so cool Let's start now, you know I mean

I'm so attracted, pull me more, baby

I'm feelin' so energetic

Tonight, just us two, out of control Yeah

I'm feelin' so energetic

For more infomation >> Wanna One (워너원) - Energetic (에너제틱) [MV] (Eng/Greek Subs) - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

▶How to Work Hand Dryer by azadkgm 2017 - Duration: 2:05.

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

Please Subscribe our channel

No comments:

Post a Comment