Saturday, October 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Oct 28 2017

China tells North Korea to STOP nuclear tests or risk DISASTER

The hermit kingdom has pushed the globe to the brink of World War 3 with a series of nuclear tests near the Chinese border. But China has told its communist neighbour it won't tolerate another nuclear explosion there.

Chinese scientists fear North Korea's underground test site cannot take another blast. They have warned Kim Jong-un's henchmen the next explosion could blow the top off the mountain where the tests are carried out – spreading deadly radioactive material across China.

"China cannot sit and wait until the site implodes" Chinese researcher The superpower held crisis talks with Kim's regime in a bid to avert a nuclear catastrophe.

All five on North Korea's nuclear tests have been carried out the Punggye-ri test site, in Mount Mantap in the northwest of the country, which is about 50 miles from China.

The last test, of a thermonuclear device up to 15 times more powerful than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima in WW2, caused a 6.1-magnitude earthquake last month.

Two subsequent quakes – measuring 2.6 and 3.2 – sparked fears Kim had detonated more devices. But experts believe these were tunnels in the mountain – which the tubby tyrants' military use to bury the bombs – collapsing.

The day after the September 3 H-bomb test, a senior Chinese nuclear scientist reportedly warned another test could blow the top off the mountain.

The Chinese government then hauled a delegation of visiting North Korean officials before its top rock boffins to warn them off another test on September 20.

Zhai Mingguo, a senior Chinese geologist who helped organise the meeting, said: "This is a big, sophisticated problem requiring multiple, systematic approaches. "Our [meeting] is only a part of [the efforts].".

The atmosphere a the crisis meeting was described as "reserved but friendly". Interestingly, two days after the talks, North Korea announced plans for another H-bomb test over the Pacific Ocean – rather than the Punggye-ri site.

This suggested the North was listening to its powerful ally's advice. A researcher studying the radioactive risk from the North Korean nuclear programme at Peking University said China could no longer tolerate another land-based explosion.

The researcher – who has not been named by the Chinese media – said: "China cannot sit and wait until the site implodes. "Our instruments can detect nuclear fallout when it arrives, but it will be too late by then.

"There will be public panic and anger at the government for not taking action. "Maybe the North Koreans themselves have realised that the site cannot take another blow. "If they still want to do it, they have to do it somewhere else.".

Some reports coming out of North Korea suggest the military is moving its nuclear test site. But a respected Washington think tank that monitors North Korea, 38 North, has warned there is little chance of Kim's regime abandoning Punggye-ri.

For more infomation >> China tells North Korea to STOP nuclear tests or risk DISASTER - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

'UNACCEPTABLE' United States will NEVER allow a nuclear North Korea vows Mattis - Duration: 3:44.

'UNACCEPTABLE' United States will NEVER allow a nuclear North Korea vows Mattis

Mr Mattis warned that the secretive country's advancing nuclear and missile programs would undermine, rather than strengthen its security.   He said: Make no mistake - any attack on the United States, or our allies, will be defeated.

  And any use of nuclear weapons by the North will be met with a massive military response that is both effective and overwhelming.

The US Defence Secretary said: I cannot imagine a condition under which the United States can accept North Korea as a nuclear power. " This comes as he warned that the threat of a nuclear missile attack by North Korea is accelerating.

  He warned that the country run by the despot Kim Jong-Un would face a "massive military response" if it used nuclear weapons as he vowed to defeat any attack.

Mr Mattis has made it clear that North Korea is overmatched by the firepower and the bond of the US-South Korea alliance.   In September, North Korea carried out its sixth nuclear test, which was its biggest yet.

  It has also carried out a series of missile tests, firing two ballistic missiles over Japan.

Mr Mattis has been in Asia where he has been trying to highlight the importance of diplomacy in solving the crisis.  Mattiss South Korean counterpart, Defence Minister Song Young-moo, dismissed the idea of deploying tactical nuclear weapons to the peninsula as a response to the Norths advances.

Tensions between the United States and the Korean Peninsula have soared following a series of nuclear and missile tests led by Kim Jong-Un.   .

Trump - who has threatened to destroy the North if necessary - leaves on his first trip as president to Asia next week, including a stop in South Korea to meet President Moon Jae-in.

Moon, after talks with Mattis on Friday, said the aggressive deployment of U.S. strategic assets in the region, which have included overflights by U.S. bombers, had been effective in deterring the North Korean threat.

U.S. intelligence experts say Pyongyang believes it needs the nuclear weapons to ensure its survival and have been skeptical about diplomatic efforts, focusing on sanctions, to get Pyongyang to denuclearise.

Mattis suggested, however, that Pyongyang needed to understand that its weapons programs would not strengthen its defences.  If it remains on its current path of ballistic missiles and atomic bombs, it will be counter-productive, Mattis said, adding North Korea would be reducing its security..

For more infomation >> 'UNACCEPTABLE' United States will NEVER allow a nuclear North Korea vows Mattis - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube TV Now Available

For more infomation >> YouTube TV Now Available

-------------------------------------------

Vlog: SUIS-JE MORT? (Am I Dead?) - Duration: 5:53.

Hello! Welcome to my channel, The Polyglot Files.

Today I will respond to a very... difficult? question

No? [incoherent babbling]

One moment! I will return!

That's my sweater.

Hello! Welcome to The Polyglot Files

My name is Michael, and today I wanted to create a little

video about why I haven't made videos recently.

And I wanted to answer the very important question today:

Am I dead?

And the answer is "yes": I am dead.

You don't know. It's Halloween. Maybe I'm a ghost,

and I'm in the computer.

They did the same thing with Samara [from The Ring]

with the video tapes. It's not that improbable.

No, no. It's a joke. I'm not dead.

I am here at home, alone, like always...

I don't have friends... or a family.

Okay, the subject of today's video:

I wanted to explain why I haven't created videos lately.

The main reason is that I've returned to university,

and I am very busy.

Alright, that's it. That's the reason.

You can stop watching the video now.

No, that's not true. Stay with me.

Okay, the reason is not very complex.

I have 5 courses at university.

Also, I have to complete practicums.

I have two practicums.

The first is with a Kindergarten.

I am with children who are very young, who are maybe 4 or 5 years old.

It's cute, and it's difficult.

And it's very dirty.

I have a story. Can I tell you? I don't know.

I won't use names.

It's not my student because I'm not really the teacher,

but we have a student who is in the class, and every day I'm there

He pees his pants -- his underwear.

and it's always me who finds this student

and he is very cute, and he is very sad,

I have to touch the dirty clothes with gloves on

I have to put the clothes in a bag so he can bring them home.

It's always me. Where are the other teachers?

Really, there are four adults in that room!

The child keeps coming to me!

Do I have the word "pee" on my forehead? I don't know. Maybe.

The other practicum is a grade 7 French immersion class.

It's good. I can practice French with the students.

I can teach things. I can see how classes work.

But that's the reason. The reasons? These are the reasons.

It's like a poem. I'm a poet.

WRITING!

But I have a lot of videos that will come in November

[it's] my dad. One moment.

But wait! I have videos that I will be creating in November.

I have a video about Tamil.

What's that word in French?

I don't know.

...about THAT language.

And we have the video for "Languages of the World",

but I have to write it, and I don't have enough time.

Instead of creating videos, I wanted to throw out an idea.

I could create a vlog so that you could give me advice

about my pronunciation, my word choices, my vocabulary

I don't know.

In English, it's a little boring...

Now, you can criticize me more forcibly.

You don't have to say thank you. You're welcome!

It's my pleasure!

I love creating videos and then becoming sad because the comments are...

Okay, that's it. I'm not dead.

If you like this video, you can subscribe to my channel

and you can click the like button.

I don't know the word in French.

And yeah, you can comment too.

You can follow me...

on social networks.

Not in real life. But maybe, because it's Halloween.

You can find me, and you can

kick me.

I don't know why...

I'm the only person who finds that joke funny.

I'm sorry. I'm going to go now. It's done.

Okay, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment