Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Youtube daily report Dec 26 2017

here is the first

at daybreak

beautiful Zander/Walleye

I just left there

from this side

and we have to start the first fish

this beautiful Zander/Walleye

let´s release

Let's see if we catch the second.

these are the best hours

to fish, the beginning and end of the day

It started well already

I made maybe five casts and catch a fish

there is one more fish

captured with ribworm

has left

Let's see what it is

come here

there he is

beautiful fish

let´s release

The water is cold

one more fish...

My fishing morning is over

I ended up taking only two fish

less bad

started very well, I catch one

when I arrived, with ...

a standup jighead

are jigs that stay like that in the bottom

and the lure is tail-to-air

with this Cannibal Shad

I catch the fist fish

I think in the second or third cast, I was near the ramp

and I thought it was going to be a good day but it does not always run as we want

I lost several fish, but not in the fight

it was very small fish, even on the fish finder...

I can only see small fish, lots of prey fish

I don´t know if you can see

this small dot here

this is a small fish

is a small Zander/Walleye, he is in the bottom

so can only be a Zander/Walleye

and I catch my second fish, a bit bigger with a Cheburashka sinker

and with this yellow Ribworm

so my fishing session is over

see you in next video

For more infomation >> Uma difícil manhã invernal de pesca no Douro - A hard winter fishing morning in Douro - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

DESCRIPCIÓN DE ARA San Juan (S-42) parte 1. - Duration: 9:07.

For more infomation >> DESCRIPCIÓN DE ARA San Juan (S-42) parte 1. - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

Ewangeliarz OP - 26 grudnia 2017 - (Mt 10, 17-22) - Duration: 3:00.

[Music]

There's a parish where they say, ' our pastor exaggerates.

Still inviting guests to Sunday services he has them say testimonies, instead of sermons.

Testimony, meaning? Telling what God has done in their lives.

For instance, one used to beat his wife, and God gave him the gentleness; the other, an alcoholic, being delivered from the alcohol obsession

entered the transformation path.

Colloquially, the word testimony expresses a kind of story of people who experience conversion

or other spectacular things in their live s.

Today, the word "testimony" used in the Gospel doesn't mean telling about this kind of stories.

The testimony Jesus tells about means "martyria", martyrdom, in Greek .

This testimony is usually wordless.

This testimony is based on the fact I point with my whole life

at that who is the most important to me, that He is even more important to me than my own life.

More than that what I love and appreciate so much, that He is the most important

and this is the testimony made by martyrs.

When suddenly raising eyes to see how beautiful the God is, He who can impress so much,

that even my own physical existence is not in my own eyes, worth more than Him.

Because I know He is the Lord of Life and even if I lose something important to me, but entrusting His hands

I' ll win back not only what is humanly lost, but I' ll win something infinitely more, Him Himself, the eternal life.

Such testimony is meant today, and today such testimony directs us to the Lord, the adored Jesus Christ.

[Music]

For more infomation >> Ewangeliarz OP - 26 grudnia 2017 - (Mt 10, 17-22) - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

【Shadowverse】精華-夢想OTK(培冬真正用途) - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> 【Shadowverse】精華-夢想OTK(培冬真正用途) - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Gwen Stefani Shares Her Holiday Plans With Blake Shelton: We 'Go Big' - Duration: 3:43.

Gwen Stefani Shares Her Holiday Plans With Blake Shelton: We 'Go Big'

Going with the flow! Gwen Stefani dished on her Christmas plans with boyfriend Blake Shelton – and where theyll be celebrating this year. Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Sweetest Moments: See Their Relationship Timeline.

"I'm doing so good," she told Ryan Seacrest about the holiday season during a Tuesday, December 12 , interview on his radio show.   "I'm having like the best Christmas ever!".

"We just kind of got switched around," the No Doubt singer, 48, shared of her holiday plans with the country crooner, 41. "I have the kids [this year].

We were gonna go to Oklahoma first and then come here and go back and forth, but now it looks like we're going to be here [in L.A.].

Though she's been in the holiday spirit since April when she started writing her holiday album, You Make It Feel Like Christmas, she explained that she's excited to "go big.

We have Christmas Eve with our Christmas suits, she said of her tradition with sons Kingston, 11, Zuma, 8, and Apollo, 3 – and their extra special guest, Blake, this year.

My boys are so huge we have to order big sizes and try them on, its a big project, but they have these green plaid suits so we have Christmas Eve, [go to] Christmas mass and then we go to my brother's house and – were such nerds — we do Christmas carols and watch the Santa meters, which shows where he's at.".

Country Music's Hottest Hunks.

Stefani hasnt played coy about her feelings for her beau. In an interview with Extra on November 14, she gushed, "Every day is Christmas because we're together..

Us Weekly broke the news in November 2015 that the two singers were dating after meeting on the set of the NBCs The Voice and they haven't been shy about showing their affection for one another ever since.

Stefani was previously married to Gavin Rossdale, with whom she shares three sons. The two split in 2015 after 13 years of marriage. Celebrity Couples and How They First Met: Love Story Beginnings.

Shelton is set to join his girlfriend on her You Make It Feel Like Christmas special, which airs on NBC Tuesday, December 12, at 9 p.m. ET.

For more infomation >> Gwen Stefani Shares Her Holiday Plans With Blake Shelton: We 'Go Big' - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Smet a des problèmes de drogue selon Johnny Hallyday - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Laura Smet a des problèmes de drogue selon Johnny Hallyday - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

"SHE" Short Movie | MGT321 - Duration: 17:49.

[Music playing]

Ugh, so many things to unpack.

Hurry up, D.

All the girls are at the cinema now.

Relax, girl. I just arrived.

Oh shoot, the movie's starting!

Let's go.

Girl, I'm so sorry.

Oh, it's okay

Come on, she can handle it.

Thanks.

Hey, that movie was nice.

It's not just nice, it's amazing!

The actor's also handsome.

Okay bye Mia, take care.

Bye Daisy.

Hey, I'm so sorry for earlier

Hey, it's okay. You two were rushing anyway

Did you --? (clean Daisy's stuff)

Yeah, I did. You don't mind right.

I'm Daisy anyway. NIce to meet you.

I'm Cassi. Nice to meet you.

You seem tired.

Ah, my head.

Well, it's healthy to be sick sometimes.

Here.

You should take some rest.

Thank you.

Goodnight, cupcake.

Daisy, let's go together.

To go where? I have class at 8.

I know, we're in the same class.

How did you know?

I'm your roommate remember?

Okay.

Oh shoot, Daisy let's go! It's 8.

Daisy, here's your favorite soda.

Oh wow, you're a lifesaver. Thanks.

I'm gonna go for awhile, okay?

Okay

S***

What the heck?

What the heck? *imitates Daisy*

Sorry!

Oh my god, what happened?

Are you okay?

Are you okay? * imitates Cassi*

I'm fine, thanks for asking!

Don't mind those guys.

Well, well, well.

Someone brings her diary today.

Give it back!

Oh, you mean this?

Just give it back!

Give it.

Aww, so sweet.

She brings her boyfriend everywhere she goes.

All done!

Cassi, look!

This is so cool.

I always like Michael Bay's movie. They are the bomb

I know right! His next movie comes out tonight.

I bet all the cinema's already fully booked.

Actually...

I bought us two tickets!

Are you kidding me?

No way.

But I promised Mia I'll go with her next week.

Okay nevermind, I'll go alone.

Okay, look. I'll go.

Really?

But with under one condition.

What is it?

You have to...

wear this pair of shoes.

These are pretty!

I know right. I got them from the garage sale.

They are so lovely, I have to get them.

The movie was fun right?

It was amazing! I like it.

I gotta go to the ladies first.

Oh okay, I'll wait outside

Cassi, everything okay?

Yeah, everything's fine.

So where do we go next?

I think we'll go to the hostel. Because I'm so tired

But, I'm hungry.

Mr William: Alright guys.

Mr. William: Don't forget to submit the homework, tomorrow.

Mr William: And... see you on Monday. Class dismiss.

Mr. William: Daisy, can I meet you for awhile after class?

Yes sure sir. -- Alright

Yes sir, is there any problem?

Daisy...

I find that your coursework is...

quite good. You put an effort for it?

Yes, I spend a lot of time for my coursework.

Do you want to get -- grab a coffe with me?

For lunch?

For what?

Just the two of us.

I think there's no need for it.

I need to go now.

Why not?

Daisy, let's go.

IN MR. WILLIAM'S OFFICE

[Door slamming]

[Humming]

[Toilet flushes]

Ew, that's freaking gross.

Get a life.

Ew, I never thought Mr. William is that pervert!

That crumpy old man should seriously cut off from this college.

I mean, who flirts with their students? Unbelievable.

I don't know if I should drop his class.

Are you reading this?!

Why? What happened?

He's dead! Oh my god, Mr William's dead!

Omg, you guys! Mr Wiliam got killed in his office.

Really?! How did it happen?

I don't know. They said they found the body being stabbed like ---

a hundred times!

That's savage!

I think.. I'll catch up with you guys later.

I got something to deal with.

Okay see you at the cafe!

Take care baby g!

[Sara reads Cassi's diary]

What are you doing?

Nothing. Your locker is so ugly.

Clean up your shit.

Can I see you for a minute?

Yeah, sure.

How long have you known her?

Who?

Your "friend"

Mia? Since high school. Why?

Not her. Your creepy roommate.

Cassi?

Look...

I think she killed him.

Killed who?

Look, I think I have enough of your silly prank.

I'm not ---

I'll tell you later.

Oh shoot. Your ugly face again.

I know you're hiding.

Come out..

Sara... I won't hurt you.

Sara... Come out.

I won't hurt you.

Sara

Come out.

I promise I won't hurt you.

Sara,

I know you're here.

Hello, is anyone here?

Oh my god, it's bleeding!

Hello, 911?

It's Ca-ca-cassi...

Sa-save Dai-daisy...

Hang on okay? I'll go get some help.

I think she killed him.

What is this?

Oh. my. god. Is this my photo?

"Ice cream date"?

"Birth date"?

Who are you?!

You finally awake.

What is this? Where am I?

What are you doing?!

Calm down. It's not like the world's ending.

Who the fuck are you?!

Why are you doing this to me? Stop this nonsense!

Just let me go!

You're not going anywhere with that attitude.

Who are you?!

Why do you have my pictures? Why do you have my pictures with my ex?

Are you stalking me? What's your motive?

Are you crazy?

Don't you miss me?

It's me cupcake.

You 're such a fool aren't you?

Don't you remember me?

[Flashback Daisy with Issac]

What are you doing, cupcake?

Issac give it back!

I bought you something... your favorite soda.

Thanks!

Daisy, here's your favorite soda!

Wow, you're a life saver. Thanks.

My head.

Are you okay, cupcake?

I'm not feeling well.

This one's for you.

It's healthy to be sick sometimes.

Well, it's healthy to be sick sometimes.

Issac decided to change his gender just to be close with Daisy.

So Issac, have you decided on your new name?

Yes.

So, what's your name gonna be?

Cassi.

Cassi.

Oh, thats smart.

That's the opposite of your original name.

Issac to Cassi.

Issac, I can't believe you did that!

Because I miss you.

I miss you too.

My hands. It hurts.

I'm sorry. Let me help you.

What are you doing?

Daisy, stop!

I'm... sorry.

For more infomation >> "SHE" Short Movie | MGT321 - Duration: 17:49.

-------------------------------------------

최신 새:남태현 개냥 출연 방송이 고프다|Top korean news - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> 최신 새:남태현 개냥 출연 방송이 고프다|Top korean news - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Drink and Drive

For more infomation >> Don't Drink and Drive

-------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi Space Star 1.9 DI-D INFORM SILVER Airco Trekhaak Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Mitsubishi Space Star 1.9 DI-D INFORM SILVER Airco Trekhaak Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

はあちゅう、「童貞いじり」謝罪を撤回 「よく考えたら、謝るようなことしてなかった」 - JN D - Duration: 9:37.

For more infomation >> はあちゅう、「童貞いじり」謝罪を撤回 「よく考えたら、謝るようなことしてなかった」 - JN D - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Hallyday déjà au cinéma à 12 ans : Sa jolie bouille dans Les Diaboliques - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> Johnny Hallyday déjà au cinéma à 12 ans : Sa jolie bouille dans Les Diaboliques - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Hallyday – Jean-Claude Camus accuse - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Johnny Hallyday – Jean-Claude Camus accuse - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Hallyday perd face à Adeline Blondieau - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Johnny Hallyday perd face à Adeline Blondieau - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Smet a des problèmes de drogue selon Johnny Hallyday - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Laura Smet a des problèmes de drogue selon Johnny Hallyday - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Super Silver feminized marijuana strain by Dinafem Seeds - Duration: 1:23.

Hello everyone. This is Jásminka, from Dinafem Seeds.

I'm with one of the most famous Sativas in the world.

This genetics was created in the ´90s and

it is very appreciated by the Sativa lovers.

On this video I´m introducing you Super Silver.

If you´re a Sativa lover you cannot miss Super Silver.

Originated by the cross of two Super Silver,

she was designed with the aim of creating

a Sativa strain that stood out on her own.

The result is a vigorous marijuana plant

that flowers quite fast and produces

dense and elongated buds covered in resin.

Her aromas have hints of lemon,

pine, incense and spices.

It´s a very exotic flavor that culminates in a long-lasting

effect, very cerebral; invigorating and euphoria-inducing.

So, if you´re looking to get high,

don´t miss this Sativa queen.

Thanks for having the Dinafem Girls.

And remember that we´ll be waiting for you

on our Social Media. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment