Thursday, April 26, 2018

Youtube daily report Apr 26 2018

Hey guys! How are you doing?

If you're new here

my name is Cat Rox

and be very welcome to my channel

The Little Nerdmaid!

Today I wanted to try to do something fun

Many of you probably don't know this

but I really really love

voice acting and dubbing

especially for movies, video games, cartoons

I love it!

And here I was, some time ago

doing some research on things I could try to dub

like fandubs

when I came across something that blew my mind like...

When I was little

Besides Disney, Dream Works and Pixar and all those movies

I used to love to watch...

the Barbie movies!

BARBIE...

Before you say anything!

Many of you also watched those when you were kids!

Don't deny it!

Don't act like you didn't like them!

The Barbie movies were one of the best things I watched as a kid

And... my favorite of all was

The Princess and the Pauper!

And if you're already nodding your heads and going like

But Barbie?? That's for little girls...

You may leave, it's fine

But I'm going to do this anyway so

If you wish to stay and watch it

I really appreciate it!

Speaking seriously now

Your feedback is always very important to me so

If you liked this idea and want to watch more

give it a thumbs up for me to know

And now you ask me

Why the hell are you on that corner?

Cause I'm gonna need help for this video!

And this other corner is for a very special person...

That said, I want to welcome to the video...

Cat!

Me!

Thank you so much for inviting me!

I'm really glad to be here!

And so, I will play the role of Erika

the pauper

And Cat will be playing the role of princess Anneliese.

Yeah!

Ready for this?

Super ready!

Let's do it!

All my life I've always wanted

To have one day just for me

Nothing to do and for once nowhere I need to be

With no lessons lords or lunches

Or to-do list in the way

No one to say when to eat or read or leave or stay

That would be the day

All my life I've always wanted

To have one day for myself

Not waking up with a pile of work on every shelf

With no hems in need of pressing

And no sleeves in disarray

No wedding gown with a thousand stitches to crochet

And no debt to pay

Madame Carp

What do you think I'm running here a cabaret?

I would have said a debtor's prison

Keep laughing you'll be working for me for another 37 years

But I've already paid off more then half

But there's an interest isn't there

Your parents should have thought of that before they borrowed so much

They did it to feed me

Their mistake

What would it be like to be

What would it be like to be

Free

Free

Free to try crazy things

Free from endless "I ow you"

Free to fly

Free to sing

And marry whom I choose

I'm so sorry my darling

But as you know it is vital you marry King Dominic

It is the only way to take care of our people

I know

it's my duty

Aww and look another engagement gift

You would think that I'm so lucky

That I have so many things

I'm realizing that every present comes with strings

Though I know I have so little

My determination's strong

People will gather around the world to hear my song

Can I come along?

Now I fear I'll never be

Soon I will forever be

Free

I close my eyes and feel myself fly a thousand miles away

I could take flight but would it be right

My conscience tells me stay

I'll remain forever royal

I'll repay my parent's debt

Duty means doing the things your heart may well regret

But I'll never stop believing

She can never stop my schemes

There's more to living than gloves and gowns and threads and seams

In my dreams

I'll be free

And that was it guys!

I really hope you enjoyed the video.

Yes!

I always enjoy these kinds of things

because they're so nostalgic...

That's true.

And it's cool to go back to those fun times

And... I think you can relate right?

Oh yes!

And so, if you wish to watch more, you know what you can do

also subscribe to the channel

I don't have a specific day to upload these videos

I do it whenever I can, so...

I hope you stick around despite that

and the simple fact you watched this video is awesome

It really is!

And for that I thank you

Yes.

And you also have something to share with us, right Cat?

Right!

I wanted to let you know I also have a channel

called Cat Rox Music

where I cover songs from Disney, other movies and video games

and I'm gonna leave a card up there

so you can subscribe, because I upload new videos every monday!

So, if you're interested check it out

give my videos a thumbs up

and all that good stuff.

You heard her folks!

If you want to watch, click that link and subscribe to her channel!

That said, I hope I see you on my next video

and until then, a big kiss

Bye!

Bye bye!

For more infomation >> Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper - Free (Cat Rox cover & fandub) - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

蛇精男「女友曝光」! 情侶神撞臉...網:同家醫院? - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> 蛇精男「女友曝光」! 情侶神撞臉...網:同家醫院? - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

SPOT FUMO DI SIGARETTA : SPAZIO DONNA/ NOT ONLY DREAMS - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> SPOT FUMO DI SIGARETTA : SPAZIO DONNA/ NOT ONLY DREAMS - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Coronation Street siblings unrecognisable in first joint TV outing - Duration: 3:36.

Coronation Street siblings unrecognisable in first joint TV outing

The duo have been part of the Coronation Street cast together for almost 20 years, but they actually starred as siblings on another show.

Jack P Shepherd took to Instagram with a photo of a scene from an episode of Clocking Off.

The episode in question, Yvonnes Story, followed Yvonne Kolakowski (Sarah Lancashire) after her boyfriend threw her and her children out.

Jack and Tina OBrien played two of her kids – Charlie and Adele – while the third, Jessica, was played by Lucy Hodgkinson.

And it seems the show was just as dramatic as Coronation Street as Adele had to be rescued from a house fire.

"Youre so like Reuben on that pic Jack" Samia Longchambon Jack is now 30, while Tina is 34, but diehard Corrie fans will recognise them as they started on the show not long after Clocking Off.

But it seems theres another tell-tale sign that its Jack in the snap – his similarity to his son.

Corrie co-star Samia Longchambon, who plays Maria Connor, commented: Youre so like Reuben on that pic Jack. Plenty of Jacks other followers echoed Samias comment too.

The actor had a one-night stand with Sammy Milewski but has reportedly never met his little lad, Greyson.

He does pay child support though, after confirming he was the father with a DNA test.

Greyson was born with alternating hemiplegia, which paralyses parts of his body, and Sammy has document his struggles on Twitter.

Last year, she tweeted: My little ones condition is too strange.

Last two days hes not been able to move and talk, now hes just told me he wants to be a rock star, singing and dancing..

Jack is no longer with Lauren but is now loved-up with Hanni Treweek, with them enjoying a trip to Rome earlier this month.

On Corrie, Jacks character David is going through a seriously difficult time after being raped by Josh Tucker (Ryan Clayton).

This week saw him shack up with newbie Emma (Alexandra Mardell), leaving ex-girlfriend Shona (Julia Goulding) confused.

Coronation Street continues tomorrow night at 7.30pm on ITV.

For more infomation >> Coronation Street siblings unrecognisable in first joint TV outing - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Avengers: Infinity War

For more infomation >> Avengers: Infinity War

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration Panoramadak/Navigatie/Camera - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration Panoramadak/Navigatie/Camera - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI Pro Line S-Line Panodak Xenon B&O Sound Daytona - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI Pro Line S-Line Panodak Xenon B&O Sound Daytona - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Dirty Bomb: Level Up Faster - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Dirty Bomb: Level Up Faster - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 1.4TFSI/150PK COD Sport S Edition · Pan.dak · Connect · Xenon - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 1.4TFSI/150PK COD Sport S Edition · Pan.dak · Connect · Xenon - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 Sportback 1.8 TFSI SPORT PRO LINE S * 20.641 Km * Automaat * Alcantara Leder * Navi * Xenon - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Audi A1 Sportback 1.8 TFSI SPORT PRO LINE S * 20.641 Km * Automaat * Alcantara Leder * Navi * Xenon - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 sportback A1 Sportback 1.2 TFSI Admired| S-Line | Navi - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Audi A1 sportback A1 Sportback 1.2 TFSI Admired| S-Line | Navi - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra 1.3 CDTI S/S EDITION NL auto! Airco/Cruise . - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra 1.3 CDTI S/S EDITION NL auto! Airco/Cruise . - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Mondeo Wagon 2.0 ECOBOOST S-EDITION INDIVIDUAL *240PK *Full option* Leder* Xenon* Adaptive cr.c - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Ford Mondeo Wagon 2.0 ECOBOOST S-EDITION INDIVIDUAL *240PK *Full option* Leder* Xenon* Adaptive cr.c - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

"Marvel 's First Billion Hero"... Tom HARDY, "Venom"예고편 출연|조회수8.212.910 - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> "Marvel 's First Billion Hero"... Tom HARDY, "Venom"예고편 출연|조회수8.212.910 - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

中國新航母海試再引關注 俄專家:中國將更易控制南海局勢 包括對台灣動武 - Duration: 11:50.

For more infomation >> 中國新航母海試再引關注 俄專家:中國將更易控制南海局勢 包括對台灣動武 - Duration: 11:50.

-------------------------------------------

ALQUILER MIRAFLORES CERCA A ESTACIÓN ANGAMOS METROPOLITANO - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> ALQUILER MIRAFLORES CERCA A ESTACIÓN ANGAMOS METROPOLITANO - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

ME, JAKE SHIMABUKURO & THE INDESTRUCTIBLE UKULELE! - Duration: 7:47.

Hello, it's me, The Ukulele Teacher! Here with a very special unboxing video for you.

Today, I'm going to be unboxing the brand new KLOS Travel Ukulele

Which I'm really excited about, because I've heard for a number of reasons it's a very, very cool uke.

So I'm excited to try it out for myself.

So, grab your box cutters! (PING!)

Make sure they're in tune - It sounds pretty good to me!

And let's check out this brand new ukulele!

Sweet! They even threw in a free t-shirt for me, which is very cool indeed!

Because anyone who knows me knows that I love a free t-shirt!

But let's check out the package itself.

Wow, this feels amazing!

Wow, ok, so this is a KLOS travel ukulele.

Firstly, let me explain what a travel ukulele is.

Basically, as it sounds, it's a ukulele that you can take with you on your travels.

i.e. if you go camping, or on vacation, or to the beach, or whatever.

Now you might be wondering "Why do I need a travel ukulele? Why can't I just take my regular uke?"

Well, as you probably know if you have any nice ukes at all

They can be very fragile instruments. They're only small, they're made of very lightweight wood,

They can easily be dropped, scratched, scuffed, broken...

And I can tell you from firsthand experience that it's never ever fun to break one of your ukuleles.

So I always recommend if it's a nice uke, please try and leave it at home.

This, however is a ukulele that was designed to be taken on the road

And instead of being made of things like rosewood or maplewood

This is made from carbon fiber

Which means (BANGS ON THE UKULELE) it's pretty heavy-duty!

Now believe me, I honestly don't take any pleasure from punching a ukulele

But believe it or not, this one is actually built to withstand a lot more punishment than that!

And in fact, when they built this ukulele, they even took it out to the desert and tested it with a hammer...

... by dropping a cinderblock on it...

...and even by running a car over it!

Now I'm not going to be doing any of those things with this one because, well,

Frankly I don't want to smash up my ukulele!

But it's very, very cool to hear that they've designed a uke that can put up with an incredible amount of punishment.

Now my understanding - and believe me I'm not a science guy at all -

Is that carbon fiber is basically a very, very strong material

And it's very resistant to heat and humidity changes, so it should be fine in the desert

Or if you went to, I don't know, a glacier or something, somewhere very very cold

In fact, believe it or not, carbon fiber is actually used in the aerospace industry

And apparently can withstand flight.

Not to mention being used in things like high-end sports equipment, for example for hockey, golf, cycling...

... Motor racing...

So believe me, this is some tough, tough material

So we know that this uke can withstand some serious punishment and some extreme weather conditions

But what we really want to know is how does it sound

So let's tune it up and take it for a spin.

SOUND OF UKULELE BEING TUNED

SOUND OF UKULELE BEING STRUMMED

Wow that is incredible! I actually wasn't expecting it sound so loud or so good

But this is a very fine uke indeed.

Firstly, it's not just the body that's been precision-engineered

But actually the action of the ukulele has been very carefully looked at as well

So the strings are nice and low to the fretboard, which means it's very easy to play some cool chords

And even barre chords are no challenge at all because the strings are just a very short distance away from the uke itself

SOUND OF UKULELE BEING STRUMMED

Even though it's not made of a traditional wooden material it actually sounds very good as well

SOUND OF UKULELE BEING STRUMMED

So even though this is kind of a cool, crazy, weird science project of a ukulele

It's actually designed by musicians who know exactly what they're doing

And you can see the body of the uke is designed to give it a lot of great reverb, and it sounds absolutely awesome

So this uke's got a great action, it feels really nice, and every single fret has been polished down so it's very smooth to play as well

So the uke feels smooth, it can withstand incredible punishment...

The strings are nice, the fretboard is nice and smooth, the action is fantastic...

Honestly, even though it's designed as a travel ukulele, I would say that this is a good ukulele anyway.

If you look at these tuning pegs here, these are very nicely designed as well

They've got a patented technology which means they're not going to slip out of place

And they should stay tuned a lot longer than most ukuleles would otherwise

And it even has a few other cool features as well

Not least of which is that you can actually plug it into an amp as well

Which is great if you're recording, or if you want to play live...

PLAYS SUPER MARIO BROS. THEME ON THE UKULELE

That's one of the tunes that I always bust out when I'm testing a new ukulele - the Super Mario Bros. Theme.

Just to put it through it's paces

Because it's got a little bit of strumming and a little bit of finger picking

But don't take my word for it - take the word of Jake Shimabukuro who recently took one of these for a test drive backstage at one of his recent shows

Jake absolutely loved this ukulele, and he made it sing even more than I can.

JAKE PLAYS ELEANOR RIGBY ON THE UKE

Not only can you plug it in, but it's also got a built-in tuner

And also it's got the little dots in the perfect position if you want to add a strap to your ukulele

Which I know some of you guys do.

Again, these dots have been carefully engineered and are in the perfect place if you want to add a strap to the uke

Although personally I find it so lightweight that I'm not sure I really need one.

Currently they're taking pre-orders for this ukulele via an IndieGoGo campaign

And I'll put the link for that in the description of this video

If you want to find out more about KLOS music or KLOS guitars or travel ukuleles in general...

Particularly ones made of carbon fiber (BANGS ON THE UKULELE)

Then check out www.KLOSguitars.com

At the moment, I'm only borrowing this ukulele, which is one of the reasons why I didn't try the hammer test on it for myself

But I'm hoping that when the ukulele comes out in a couple of months time, I'll be getting one for myself

And hopefully one to give away to you guys as well!

So stay tuned to this channel for more information about the KLOS travel ukulele

I'll be back again soon with some more great lessons and videos for you

In the meantime, give this video a thumbs up if you want to see more lessons like this one, with the KLOS travel ukulele

Until next time, I love you all and I wish you DA BEST!

For more infomation >> ME, JAKE SHIMABUKURO & THE INDESTRUCTIBLE UKULELE! - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

How to Hand Sew Knit Fabrics | QUICK TUTORIAL | SEWING REPORT - Duration: 4:09.

We're hand sewing knit fabric in this Sewing Report quick tip you can't do a

regular running stitch on stretchy fabric cause they'll pop all you need is

fabric a needle thread and scissors here's what I ended up doing I doubled

up my thread and tied a knot by rolling it in my fingers

put your knit fabric right sides together and insert the needle where you

want the stitching to start tip don't start too close to the edge of the

fabric this is called your seam allowance you want at least a quarter to

a half inch seam allowance insert the needle and run it through the fabric out

the other side then back to the side you started on creating a small stitch you

can space them out wider but you don't want huge gaps in the stitching now's

the fun part loop the thread over the seam allowance and back into the same

spot on the other side of the fabric

then do another stitch the same distance apart as the first one

repeat watch what I'm doing if you're having trouble with this

check it out it stretches with the fabric no breakage here

now that we've practiced let's move on to the legit project fixing my sweat and

sew tank top I used a contrasting thread so you could see better but you'll want

to use a matching thread it looks like a running stitch just with your own hand

sewn overlocking on the edges enjoy this video hit that like button and subscribe

to the Sewing Report for sewing crafts and DIY projects

you

For more infomation >> How to Hand Sew Knit Fabrics | QUICK TUTORIAL | SEWING REPORT - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Beimanan Tenu Kivain | Muhammad Hussain Bandial | Best Punjabi Saraiki Audio Song - Duration: 11:30.

For more infomation >> Beimanan Tenu Kivain | Muhammad Hussain Bandial | Best Punjabi Saraiki Audio Song - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

HOT NEWS !!! Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) starts getting Android 8.0 Oreo update - Duration: 1:58.

another Samsung smartphone is getting the android 8.0 Oreo update if you own a

galaxy s7 or galaxy s7 edge you might feel let down since a lower tier phone

just got ahead of yours again after the galaxy a5 2017 it's now the turn of the

galaxy a3 2017 to get the latest Android dessert the update comes three weeks

after it was certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance but the rollout is currently

limited to Russia as far as sources say according to earlier reports though the

Oreo update for the whole family of galaxies at 2017 Ceres is estimated to

arrive in June we're hoping the early rollout is a good sign that Samsung will

have these devices updated earlier than expected

the update includes the April 2018 security patch and should have the same

changes as with the galaxy a5 2017 update like core Android Oreo features

and a few Samsung customizations Sam Mobile did point out that Russia also

got first dibs last year with the Android 7.0 new good update for the

galaxy of 2016 series phones it seems like Samsung has been favoring Russia so

hopefully others get the update early too

For more infomation >> HOT NEWS !!! Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) starts getting Android 8.0 Oreo update - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Brigitte Macron : Décou­vrez ce qui est "le plus pesant" pour la Première dame - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Brigitte Macron : Décou­vrez ce qui est "le plus pesant" pour la Première dame - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

MÁS TE VALE MASTODONTE - Cuentos infantiles - CUENTACUENTOS Beatriz Montero - Duration: 3:49.

Storytelling

The mastodons are huge and FIERCE.

I know it because I have one in my house.

He is my pet.

But he is very disobedient.

For example, every time I ask him to do something,

he always answers me:

I DO NOT!

For example, I say:

Mastodon, do the bed.

And he always answers me

I DO NOT!

Other times I say

Do me the breakfast, mastodon.

Look, do me some toasts,

a little glass of milk with chocolat,

And he answers me again

I DO NOT!

Other times I say

Mastodon, do the homework for me.

Please, do the addition and subtraction of mathematics.

And again the mastodon tells me

I DO NOT!

Take my backpack to school, mastodon.

The mastodon tells me again

I DO NOT!

At the end of the afternoon, the mastodon

who has been playing all day

Outside the house, he's dirty.

And I always say:

Go to bathe, mastodon, you're very dirty

and you smell nasty.

And do you know what the mastodon answers?

I DO NOT!

And so my mastodon does not obey me.

So I get so angry

but so much that

I shout him at the top of my lung:

You bet, mastodon.

And so...

Then it's even worse,

because the mastodon comes running

and jump on my bed.

Pum, pam, pum, pam, pum, pum

He eats my breakfast.

Yum, yum, yum, yum,

Scribble my notebooks.

NNnnnnoooooo,

He gets inside my backpack.

Well, at least he tries.

And wet the whole house when he gets in the bathtub

and start playing with water.

chof, chof, chof, chof, chof ..

I'm sick.

I'm tired.

It is difficult to tame a mastodon.

It is very difficult.

It has me desperate.

But I love you, mastodon.

You bet, mastodon

by Micaela Chirif and Issa Watanabe

Editorial Fondo de Cultura Económica.

If you liked this video

click on like, thumbs up,

Share it and leave me a comment.

See you in other videos of my channel.

Every Thursday new stories.

Do not miss them.

See you soon.

For more infomation >> MÁS TE VALE MASTODONTE - Cuentos infantiles - CUENTACUENTOS Beatriz Montero - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Primeiras Impressões da BMW R1200GS Rallye 2018 - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> Primeiras Impressões da BMW R1200GS Rallye 2018 - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Emmerdale spoilers: Charity Dingle forced to make huge decision tonight - Duration: 3:24.

Emmerdale spoilers: Charity Dingle forced to make huge decision tonight

Recently on Emmerdale, Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins) confessed that DI Bails (Rocky Marshall) raped her when she was younger.

She even hinted at a secret son from the rape after the agony resurfaced.

The policeman was brought back into Charitys life after he helped Tracy Metcalfe (Amy Walsh) with her case, in which she was bribed to have sex with someone to keep her prostitute past a secret.

Charity shares a similar past as Tracy and has grown concerned that Bails could behave with her in the same way.

Tracys sister Vanessa Woodfield (Michelle Hardwick) tried to tell the police about Bails but Charity wouldnt let her.

Tonight, Charity will see Tracy into her house with Bails and worries about what might be about to happen.

Charity and Vanessa soon storm in to help, interrupting their meeting and, when Bails quickly exits, leaving Tracy confused.

Later, Charity confronts Bails and warns him off Tracy, but he says hes untouchable and threatens to break her.

The bent cop has a trick up his sleeve though as soon enough he makes her a proposition that leaves her gobsmacked.

But will Charity go along with whatever Bails has planned? And will he leave Tracy alone if he does? Next week, Vanessa hears that Tracy is meeting Bails again and begins to worry even more when Tracy admits she thinks hes good looking.

Charity manages to interrupt their meeting, causing Tracy to run off embarrassed – but will that be the end of it? After their chat, Charity secretly follows Bails as he drives home in order to see his perfect life.

She admits she stalked him when she gets back to Vanessa, but what else does Charity have planned? Elsewhere in tonights double bill, Moira Barton (Natalie J Robb) finds out that Debbie Dingle (Charley Webb) was behind the acid attack.

And Daz Spencer (Mark Jordan) breaks the news to Amelia (Daisy Campbell) that her mum has died.

Emmerdale continues tonight at 7pm on ITV.

For more infomation >> Emmerdale spoilers: Charity Dingle forced to make huge decision tonight - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.6 Comfortplusline Navigator met Airco, Cruise en Navi!! - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.6 Comfortplusline Navigator met Airco, Cruise en Navi!! - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Ella Mai - Boo'd Up - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Ella Mai - Boo'd Up - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Le scanner du cerveau d'un garçon choque les médecins du monde entier. - Duration: 5:26.

For more infomation >> Le scanner du cerveau d'un garçon choque les médecins du monde entier. - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Macron-Trump : un régal pour les talk shows américains - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> Macron-Trump : un régal pour les talk shows américains - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog Golf d'ECANCOURT: Les trous 4 à 6 - Duration: 15:23.

For more infomation >> Vlog Golf d'ECANCOURT: Les trous 4 à 6 - Duration: 15:23.

-------------------------------------------

Les munitions d'énergie, avantages, patch 4.0 et plus ! Dev Vlog #17 (Sauver le Monde) VOSTFR - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Les munitions d'énergie, avantages, patch 4.0 et plus ! Dev Vlog #17 (Sauver le Monde) VOSTFR - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

GRC de Coquitlam - La police demande l'aide du public afin d'identifier le « bandit maquillé » - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> GRC de Coquitlam - La police demande l'aide du public afin d'identifier le « bandit maquillé » - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie 2.0 318 D TOURING 105KW - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie 2.0 318 D TOURING 105KW - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

10 façons d'utiliser l'huile de coco 🇫🇷🇧🇷 - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> 10 façons d'utiliser l'huile de coco 🇫🇷🇧🇷 - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Daniel Auteuil, sa décla­ra­tion d'amour à sa femme : "Aude c'est autre chose" - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Daniel Auteuil, sa décla­ra­tion d'amour à sa femme : "Aude c'est autre chose" - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo S80 2.0D Limited Edition, Nav/Leer/NL-auto . - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Volvo S80 2.0D Limited Edition, Nav/Leer/NL-auto . - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

¿Será Meghan Markle la nueva Princesa Diana? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> ¿Será Meghan Markle la nueva Princesa Diana? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Boxing with Evander Holyfield & Joel McHale | Kevin Hart: What The Fit Ep 8 | Laugh Out Loud Network - Duration: 13:17.

For more infomation >> Boxing with Evander Holyfield & Joel McHale | Kevin Hart: What The Fit Ep 8 | Laugh Out Loud Network - Duration: 13:17.

-------------------------------------------

Asher Postman - Going To The Sun (Lyrics / Lyric Video) feat. Annelisa Franklin - Duration: 3:40.

Eyes like an ocean

And you're pulling me in yeah you're pulling me in

To this emotion, oh

I taste the salt on your skin and you're pulling me in

Like a feeling that I never knew, yeah

I never knew I could feel, never knew I'd be here

But you're the reason, oh

and I'm loving every minute of it

Got the whole world to ourselves

you know I'm all yours, I don't want no one else

Falling, falling, then I fell

weÕre burning bright oh baby can't you tell

And I know and you know

Here we go, here we go

Loving like we're on the run

Flying high weÕve just begun

Like we're going to the sun

Yeah we're going to the, yeah we're going to the

Yeah we're going to the sun

Feels like I'm dreaming

When you're right next to me, we're in our own energy

Up to the ceiling, oh

And I'm loving every minute of it

I feel the wind in my hair

Slow motion moment when I feel your stare

Forever is right in the air

We're running wild let's go anywhere

And I know and you know

Here we go, here we go

Loving like we're on the run

Flying high weÕve just begun

Like we're going to the sun

Yeah we're going to the, yeah we're going to the

Yeah we're going to the sun

Yeah we're going to the, yeah we're going to the

Yeah we're going to the sun

WeÕre going to the sun

WeÕre going to the sun

Yeah we're going to the sun

WeÕre going to the sun

WeÕre going to the sun

For more infomation >> Asher Postman - Going To The Sun (Lyrics / Lyric Video) feat. Annelisa Franklin - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Caïus Sensum | Paris Unity - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> Caïus Sensum | Paris Unity - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

L'huile qui combat la migraine, la dépression, l'anxiété et même le cancer | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:56.

For more infomation >> L'huile qui combat la migraine, la dépression, l'anxiété et même le cancer | Santé 24.7 - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

Détruisez les 1.5 millions d'acariens qui vivent dans votre lit avec un seul geste seulement - Duration: 7:46.

For more infomation >> Détruisez les 1.5 millions d'acariens qui vivent dans votre lit avec un seul geste seulement - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

海贼王"和之国"篇预测,索隆即将斩获一新武器 - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> 海贼王"和之国"篇预测,索隆即将斩获一新武器 - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Pauly D on Sharing Positivity w/ the World | Requestions | TRL - Duration: 3:58.

>> You know how we do on TRL. Right now

we have some fan requestions

from all the Jersey Shore fans out there.

Number one.

Jacob asks Pauley you've been posti #PaulDPositivityPhrases.

all over Twitter.

What made you start posting using that hashtag?

>> Well you know me I'm a positive guy.

Everybody looks at me I'm always happy

I'm always having the time of my life

and I'm like you know

what I want to share that with everybody.

And so why not come to me for that positivity.

And so I started on Twitter I would post a positive comment.

Then people started being receptive to it

and it was like changing people's days

like I needed this right now what I have going on in my life

is so negative your positivity

and you really did do that to us in the House too.

>> Like whenever you need a pick me up you would go to Pauly.

Yeah. Positivity so I'm glad

that the rest of the world is getting that too.

So I just want to share my positivity with the world.

Gotcha. I think we got one for me.

>> Yes. So this one is my man Shawn wants to know

what's the longest you've fist pumped?

uhhhh five hours and 23 minutes.

>> No I'm kidding. I'm retiring fist pumping alright.

Well I'd never want to do it again.

I have tendinitis in his shoulder from fist pumping.

>> I just saw your fist pump five minutes ago.

Don't tell anybody. I'm not trying to be the new Vinny now.

I'll never get rid of fist pumping.

>> Well I have one for you here.

So here's this one from Dirty Jersey.

Pauly, Why is Ellen Degeneres

The only account you follow on Instagram

and am I offended that Pauly doesn't follow you?

>> First of all I am very offended

that you don't follow me on Instagram.

but why is Ellen the only person that you follow?

>> Love that woman. Listen it's a good conversation piece.

You know what she promotes the same positivity

that I do always like be kind to one another.

I like what she's all about she's all

about funny positivity.

I'm about the same thing. And what do I got to do?

Like do I have to do something now?

You guys need to know, do I need a daytime talk show?

No what I'm going to do is one day

I'm going to follow my wife until then.

What about your side piece. No no Ellen DeGeneres gets a follow.

She's the main chick. The fans want to know.

Like the wife herself wants to know Vinny

What food do you miss the most

Keto Guido lifestyle you're living now?

>> Well people don't know this but in the house when we live

together

we have epic cheat meals once a week

where I get to have my pasta

or I get to have my pizza. I mean the hardest.

I mean obviously all those foods are great

but the hardest thing is like when you're running around

and you want to get like a wrap or like a sandwich.

You know I don't eat any bread

so those little things kind of make it hard.

But on Sunday you know I throw down.

Well you miss Paula's cooking that I do.

I do but I get to do it on Sunday though.

So it's all good. I got one for you.

All right. Little mayo asks

What's the biggest celebrity you've ever partied

with while deejaying.

>> Oh man.

Being in Vegas I'd party with a lot of celebrities

but probably the one I was most starstruck was Rev Run.

Right having played his music my whole life ande's a DJ too.

And it's like when he called me up the stage

I was in Las Vegas he called me to the deejay booth

and I was like Is this really happening.

>> So most epic epic person have a party would have this

because your celebrities and idols are deejays.

So it's like. That's awesome.

Awesome. I got another one.

Janell wants to know Paulie.

I know you love your jewelry. What do you think.

Ronny's Jesus face necklace.

Ohhh Sweet little baby Jesus.

Look like my Jesus went to the bathroom.

Now it's funny because we were filming

and you had a Jesus piece and then

Ronny had like you went to a jeweler

and you need to give him a loaner.

So then he gave them like a baby Jesus piece

and I'm like oh you guys got the same little baby

Jesus that's funny.

He tried.

For more infomation >> Pauly D on Sharing Positivity w/ the World | Requestions | TRL - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

EVENTO Service de sondages rapides - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> EVENTO Service de sondages rapides - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

How Pauly D Met Britney Spears & Sigrid Met A Kangaroo | Raid the Gram | TRL - Duration: 2:32.

>> All right guys play a little game with you.

I'm going to raid your Gram's. You ready for this?

But here is the first one from Sigrid's gram.

What is going on with you and this Kangaroo?

Is that a wallaby or a kangaroo? Australia.

>> Starting to mate.

I was doing a TV show in England.

Graham Norton Show. Oh it's a great show.

And I was a bit nervous and I said

-you're both like stuntin' hard here.

The thing is I think kangaroos.

I said at the TV show that my biggest dream

is to meet a kangaroo and they were like

Oh OK. And then I went to Australia

and then I felt like a calling and I just you know.

So there we go. How did you get him to chill like that.

They were really chill at that park

Yeah it is pretty bittersweet

seeing them like you know they're not free yeah.

>>Yeah. -Did it for the gram.

I mean he looks happy he gets to chill with you for a day.

All right Paul I got one for you.

Oh uh Oh. -Oh my God!

Pauly Explain this one.

Have Britney Spears on your shoulders.

>> I mean like I've done a lot of cool things in my life

and this has to be I may have peaked here

so I'm just very happy with it is the best day of my life.

I haven't watched the back of my neck since.

>> Those are fake legs by the way.

It's like a prop you put on. She just stands behind you.

>> She's awesome. Brittney Spears ! Who can say they got that?

Why was that. When was this. This was 2012.

>> All right. Sigrid rading your gram got another one.

>> We got Sigrid's next one.

All right why is there a dog

on stage with you at this performance.

>> Is that your emotional support dog

whether you are going to.

It was the other bond that was sharing backstage just with us.

They had a Tour dog.

And it just ran on the stage during our set

and we had no idea what to do.

So we ended up just chilling with the dog.

Oh wow. I'm going there.

>> I've heard of like fans running up on stage

and never never got sick

or you your cats would be very upset with you. Last one.

>> Pauly...oh! -I do extreme stunts.

I love adrenaline and because I've been driving my whole life

aren't you afraid you're going to get hurt? Nah man I'm a professional

>> Yeah yeah. I don't wan anything bad to happen to you.

I'd cry. Don't even worry about that it's not real?

Yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment