Saturday, April 28, 2018

Youtube daily report Apr 28 2018

It was 2008 I was 17 I

had never played

Or owned a musical instrument

So I headed down to a local music shop and took a look at what they had I?

Talked to the owner and he showed me around of the different ones. They had dead drums electric guitars

pianos and

More importantly the acoustic guitar

Always liked how it looked in the way it sounded

So when it in bought one?

Took it home

Spent many hours practicing trying to figure how to play it I?

Was just never able to coordinate my left hand to play the strings

And so after a while of continuing to practice over and over

Eventually lost interest in that banking and drawing and other hobbies is I was more interested in

And that's what inspired me to do this drawing today in

abstract acoustic drawing of an acoustic guitar

I had good times with it and I tried my best, but what matters is I'm doing what makes me happy

For more infomation >> Drawing Acoustic Guitar With Sharpie & Short Story by Jacob Sheetz - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Instru Rap 2018 - Baléares - TromatizMusic Ft RJacks & Masta - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Instru Rap 2018 - Baléares - TromatizMusic Ft RJacks & Masta - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

One day of my life | Vancouver Vlog 1 - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> One day of my life | Vancouver Vlog 1 - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Florent Pagny retour sur sa passion avec Vanessa Para­dis « J'étais son porteur ... - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Florent Pagny retour sur sa passion avec Vanessa Para­dis « J'étais son porteur ... - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Tuto: Réparer un trou dans un échappement pour 6€45 - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Tuto: Réparer un trou dans un échappement pour 6€45 - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra 1.6 Edition - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra 1.6 Edition - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

IGNITE 藍井エイル フル 歌詞付き (画面下欄の右から4番目の字幕ボタンを押すと歌詞が表示されます) - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> IGNITE 藍井エイル フル 歌詞付き (画面下欄の右から4番目の字幕ボタンを押すと歌詞が表示されます) - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Marc Torbey shortened - Duration: 0:43.

I want to say something very important.

I think that God didn't allow me to get sick in order to torture me.

I know there is a greater purpose than that.

God wants me for something I don't know yet.

It's now up to me to get better and discover that purpose.

Until then keep your morale high because that really helps me.

For more infomation >> Marc Torbey shortened - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

JSN-養婊子 - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> JSN-養婊子 - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Dual Lofts Roomy Retreat Tiny House for sale only $25k - Duration: 2:11.

Dual Lofts Roomy Retreat Tiny House for sale only $25k

For more infomation >> Dual Lofts Roomy Retreat Tiny House for sale only $25k - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

galy ki sozish ka ilaj in urdu hindi | health tips in urdu 2018 | گلے کےدرد اورسوزش سے نجات کا نسخہ - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> galy ki sozish ka ilaj in urdu hindi | health tips in urdu 2018 | گلے کےدرد اورسوزش سے نجات کا نسخہ - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi Outlander Sport 2.4 INVITE SCOTT 4WD Clima-Cruise-Lmv Automaat 4x4 APK 03-2019 - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Mitsubishi Outlander Sport 2.4 INVITE SCOTT 4WD Clima-Cruise-Lmv Automaat 4x4 APK 03-2019 - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Grande Fratello: nuovo scontro tra Aida Nizar e Luigi - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> Grande Fratello: nuovo scontro tra Aida Nizar e Luigi - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

7 KILL Interview Tips for Freshers in Hindi | इंटरव्यू देने से पहले इस वीडियो को ज़रूर देखें - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> 7 KILL Interview Tips for Freshers in Hindi | इंटरव्यू देने से पहले इस वीडियो को ज़रूर देखें - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Un posto al sole, trame prossima settimana: una scoperta inquietante - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> Un posto al sole, trame prossima settimana: una scoperta inquietante - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Carlo Conti conquista tutti a La Corrida e L'Eredità. Ascolti Tv ieri - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Carlo Conti conquista tutti a La Corrida e L'Eredità. Ascolti Tv ieri - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

GF 15, Baye Dame lancia un maleficio a Aida Nizar? Social indignati - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> GF 15, Baye Dame lancia un maleficio a Aida Nizar? Social indignati - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

경찰물벼락 갑질조현민 내달 1일 피의자로 소환 - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> 경찰물벼락 갑질조현민 내달 1일 피의자로 소환 - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Super Junior And fromis_9 Announced As Performers At KCON 2018 NY(News) - Duration: 2:42.

Super Junior And fromis_9 Announced As Performers At KCON 2018 NY

Super Junior and fromis_9 will both be performing at KCON 2018 NY!. The two groups are the latest names to be revealed on the lineup of the New York metro area edition of this years KCON USA.

 Other artists whove already been announced for KCON 2018 NY are Wanna One, Heize, EXID, NCT 127, and Stray Kids. Soompi. Display. News. English. 300x250. Mobile. English. 300x250. ATF.

Super Junior made their debut in 2005 and has been a pioneering force in the Korean Wave, with many hit songs over the years and a large international fanbase. The group most recently made a comeback this month with their latin pop-inspired track Lo Siento..

fromis_9 is a new nine-member girl group that debuted in 2018 after being formed through the Mnet show Idol School. They released their first mini album in January, featuring the title track To Heart.

Tickets prices and benefits for KCON USA were also announced today. Concert tickets range from $50 to $1,500, while tickets to the convention for the two days are $20.

Fans will also be able to purchase tickets for artist meet & greets. For more details, check out KCON USAs website.

KCON 2018 NY will be held from June 23 to 24 at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Concert tickets will go on sale on Friday, May 11 at 3 p.m.

EDT, while convention tickets will become available on Monday, May 14 at 3 p.m. EDT. KCON USA will also be holding a Los Angeles edition of its 2018 event, which will take place from August 10 to 12 at the Staples Center & LA Convention Center.

For more infomation >> Super Junior And fromis_9 Announced As Performers At KCON 2018 NY(News) - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Estate 180 K BUSINESS CLASS AVANTGARDE AUTOMAAT- COMAND - WEGKLAPBARE TREKHAA - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Estate 180 K BUSINESS CLASS AVANTGARDE AUTOMAAT- COMAND - WEGKLAPBARE TREKHAA - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Fourteen | short movie | Tantraa creations - Duration: 11:39.

My name is karthik

I'm a paranormalist

paranormalist means a person who conducts scientific reasearch on paranormal activities

in simple words

my job is to prove people there are no ghosts

All these days i was doing it for my living

But now i'm doing it for my personal interest

dude please think little bit, i had to give the key long back

you won't understand it.

they're willing to pay 50k, why are you so hesistant

i don't want to take any risk

that house is not haunted, why are you not trusting me

don't irritate me now!

bro, now if we give him the key and let him do his work he will find out if there's anything strange within the house

your friend did go missing, but it had nothing to do with that house

and i'm positive the house is not at all haunted.

plus he's giving alot of money

don't believe in ghosts and devils like a small kid

here, take it. but i still have a bad feeling about this!

thanks buddy!!

wait for me da!!

hello boss! with great difficulty i've got the key, please don't lose it.

i'll transfer the amount immediately.

what's wrong dude?

what's his name bro??

karthik. why, what happened?

karthik?!!

come guys!!

it's just a trap

we're searching for some good actors for our movie, that's why we set this up

keerthi was the one who suggested we try the prank on you

he believes you're a really good actor!

dude! what the hell is happening??

who are they? why are they bringing out your name?

sorry buddy!

he's my friend, shreyas.

he directs short movies and was looking for a good actor his new horror movie

there is something really wrong with that house dude.

there's nothing like that buddy

it was just a plan

who was that small kid then?

you were hellucinating, there was nothing as such

i'm not lying

for your sake, we'll go together and check tomorrow

are you sure you want to do this?

come da?

i have a bad feeling about this.

just come with me!

i'm getting scared

i'm there with you bro!

keerthi, let's just go back.

nothing is gonna happen.

what the hell is this!!

keerthiii!!!!

that's okay

you're fine now

don't worry

he is suffering from memory loss due to severe trauma

bro, the guy we met morning. he's the one who went missing 5 years back.

but why does he want the key?

give me his phone number, let me call him.

house no.14

this is my most intriguing case.

this is a question of death and survival for me!

and my own past seems to be haunting me!

For more infomation >> Fourteen | short movie | Tantraa creations - Duration: 11:39.

-------------------------------------------

A Subtle Ghost - Tinnitus Documentary - Duration: 14:42.

- I woke up one morning and my left ear

was completely blocked and itchy.

The next couple days it got really, really painful

so I went to the doctor and he looked at my ear

and said he couldn't see anything

because I had so much wax in my ear.

I started to get really, really bad tinnitus.

Started being literally like a battery up against my ear

where I could sometimes not even really hear people

through it it was so loud.

And it gradually became quieter and quieter.

Put my head on a pillow and it would be this

massive chord of tones.

- About the time I was gigging quite a lot,

probably do four gigs a week.

And then tours, it could be 10 dates back to back.

So it wasn't 'til you weren't playing that you realized

that after a day it was still there.

To be fair I didn't do anything about it.

Having the ringing in my ears was what you had.

You know that went with the gig.

- I used to go to sort of drum and bass

and dubstep raves when I was 16, 17.

Like you probably know it's loud and I used to go and

be quite stupid and sit inside basements

and stupid things like that.

I have been sat inside a basement and then I came home

and I just had this really weird ringing noise in my ears.

Didn't really know what it was

and then I sort of ignored it for a bit

and just carried on being stupid.

But then it started to get worse.

I obviously started Djing and going into clubs

and being around sound systems so obviously

over the past nine years it's just got

worse and worse and worse.

- I'm 31 and I have tinnitus I think for as long

as I can remember.

But definitely since I was maybe 12 or 13 at least.

And before that I don't remember if I had it or not.

I didn't even know tinnitus was a thing

so I didn't realize that it was not normal.

- When I was a kid and we had televisions that

had valves in them, when you turn them on and they would

kind of warm up you'd like a very high pitched whistle

from them, it's really annoying.

That sort of thing.

That that's what it reminds me of.

- Just imagine if you had sort of tiny black spots

in front of your eyes all the time.

They're never going to block your vision

but they're gonna be here.

- You know those drills that

the dentists use in your mouth?

It's like having one of them next to your ear permanently.

- I'm pretty sure that we put names on these things

as in you know humming, whistling, and all that

but it's a mix of all that.

It's not just one sound, probably it's a lot of sounds.

- And the tinnitus just kept getting louder and louder.

For about a month I barely slept

for about an hour every night.

When that happens, when you're that sleep deprived

you really lose it and I really lost it.

So I was just really worried 'cause I was right

at the beginning of a PhD in Sound Art

and I was a musician as well so it

was sort of my whole life, career.

You know it felt like it was really threatened by this.

- When I stopped and wasn't socially and professionally

around music it was there all the time.

And that, that's when it became annoying.

It was day after day.

It was not going away.

- I woke up in a different world and the noise

was extremely loud and very high pitched

and I thought whoa, what was happening?

Wanting to call my family straight away

to tell them I had a problem.

Needless to say it was three of the worst days of my life.

Because it really was horrible, I just couldn't sleep.

Took a lot of sleeping pills as I sometimes did

but I took a lot.

I wanted to go to sleep but at the same time

I felt very scared of going to sleep.

Like I started having sort of, just weird images

in my mind that I wouldn't wake up and things like that.

- My GP wasn't really being very proactive about it.

Just kept saying to me that it was going to be fine.

I knew it was sort of more than that.

- I did manage to see an EMT.

He said it's pretty mysterious, I mean,

there's nothing I can say really.

- He said it was just a byproduct of noise induced

or music induced hearing loss.

That's what it was.

Like you do with all doctors they tell you

and you just go no, okay then.

So what am I supposed to do?

What, you can't do anything about it?

So that was the kind of turning point.

Music was such a big part of my life.

Since I wanted to play the drums as a kid,

so from like six years old.

To then think that I couldn't just listen to music,

then if I'm gonna have to give up playing it,

then that's what it's gotta be.

I think for probably about five years

I didn't want anything to do with music at all.

- I started doing boxing, and I really like it.

I like the fact that for me it's a lot about

the comparisons I can make with it with life.

Especially right now it's that you know,

you get hit, you've got to get back up.

And with tinnitus it's kind of like this constant fighter

in your head like he, he wants to bring you down.

And you have to hit it back every time you feel

like it's no, it's like you know,

I'm the master, you're just like, you're in my head.

And I really fight it when you just wanna run away from it.

- Think I was really traumatized

and feeling really isolated from everyone around me

because nobody else could see or hear or experience

what was going on.

I found it really hard to feel weak and need help.

I think sometimes I found that difficult.

By this time I actually really was suicidal.

I was seriously suicidal and I'd never been,

I've never felt like that in my life.

So I knew that it needed, I needed to do something about it.

So I went to this ENT consultant privately 'cause

she wouldn't refer me, but he was really amazing.

And completely took everything I was saying seriously.

So he ruled any sort of physical reasons why I

might have tinnitus.

If only to put my mind at rest.

It had been such a difficult process of coming to terms

with possibly having this sound for the rest of my life.

I'd kind of withdrawn in lots of ways from

friends or family or work so it was really hard

to start building those parts of my life back.

With tinnitus being part of my life as well.

- I noticed mid-30s that socially I was having

problems with hearing people.

In noisy situations or a lot of people talking

I can't quite focus on what people are saying.

- My friends like going out a lot.

Bars, I, I tend to be a little bit less scared of

but still I try to avoid them.

But definitely clubs, I mean that's one thing

my friends I've just told them no, no, no, no.

I'm not coming with you.

I would never explain why.

- There were certain social situations that I

was finding hard because I had really,

really bad sound sensitivity.

Couldn't be in a room with more than two people.

- If I'm in a bar, a cafe, at a big table,

I can talk with people around me but not

the people at the other end of the table.

Now I don't even try to join a conversation

that's too far away from me.

So you do end up sometimes seeming a bit unsocial.

- My experience of hearing protection at that point

was rubbish so if you put earplugs in,

you couldn't hear the music properly anyway.

When I was younger, if you did have a really loud gig,

if you come out and you go oh, I can't hear anything.

You've got the ringing, that you've had a good time

and how, how mad was that?

How loud it actually was.

Things did change when I felt I was,

I could protect myself.

I didn't become so paranoid about

being in noisy environments.

- It's always gonna be loud in festivals, clubs.

You can't really do anything about it.

I like clubs with loud sound systems.

I always have loved loud music.

But I think we need to have it at a reasonable level.

If you're gonna go to a loud club then

just get some earplugs.

- First four months I would meditate

for two hours every night.

I'd have to do things every day before

in two years time it would've got to the point

where I could manage it.

- I have a really short attention span.

I can concentrate for about five minutes in silence

but then straight away I'll just hear it.

- And then it's hard to get it out of your mind

after you've heard it.

Once you hear it kind of starts to take over.

- The more relaxed I am I think the better it is.

If I'm tired and stressed the perception

of it is definitely louder.

I like being in the country and there's quite a few noises

in the country.

At night times being indoors in the country

when it is completely silent, that is more of a problem.

It's finding the balance between having somewhere

that's reasonably quiet but not dead quiet.

That you're distracted by the ringing.

- For me I really blamed myself for having it.

I really felt like it was my fault that it didn't go away.

And if I was a different person I would've been able

to just let it go.

- What did I do to do the, the things I've been

doing the past few days, I mean going out.

Drinking, smoking a bit.

You tend to think well, could this be the reason or this.

- So I had a hearing test.

Oh yes Mr. Healey, classic noise-induced hearing loss.

Have you worked in the aircraft industry?

And I said no, I've worked in music for like 10, 15 years.

You know, and he said well, why didn't you wear

any hearing protection?

And I was like what are you talking about?

I wanna hear the music.

I felt stupid that I didn't even think about it.

I feel music education let me down.

I feel angry about that, yeah.

- I wouldn't be surprised if some of my brothers and sisters

didn't know I had it.

Most people don't know about it,

but then I'm not doing anything to help awareness.

It's hard to describe for one.

It's, it's not something that other people can relate to

so it's not interesting for them

because you're like what, what have you got?

I don't, I don't know.

In my story, it's just a thing I have.

If people knew that exposing themselves to really loud

noises is gonna cause it then yeah,

but I don't even know myself how other people get it.

- Though, to people that have chronic conditions like this,

have to make a massive personal effort every day

which can go very unnoticed.

It's so invisible and silent but it's really hard work.

- I'm not very confident about the fact that

it's gonna go away.

Why would it go away, that's what I'm thinking, why?

There's no reason.

Because we know there's no actual definitive treatment

for it I'm thinking well, if it's a lifestyle,

well, might as well start getting used to it today.

- It's combination of having some really bad things

that changed but lots and lots of other really good things

that came off the back of that.

Just as significant as the difficult things.

I'm really glad that I had to do all that meditating

'cause now I meditate every day.

I didn't have the energy to put up with people that

you know didn't make me feel good.

Or didn't treat you well.

I've had to really respect myself more actually.

Understand well why am I blaming myself for

having a condition that affects millions

and millions and millions of people?

- Definitely for me I'm much more aware of other sounds.

And I appreciate them much more, much more careful

of what I do, where I go.

And the impact that it's going to have on me.

Yeah, it makes you think about a lot of other things

that before were taken for granted

and then sort of think about them now.

- Took me about two years until I wasn't scared

about it anymore.

The first big psychological challenge or leap for me

was having something that you couldn't

find a strategy to solve.

You, in fact the worst thing is to focus on and focus on it

and try and think your way out of it.

You can't.

The whole of my life I'd kind of come up against

challenges, faced them head on you know.

Work hard and really really do everything you can

and then you solve it.

And this is the first thing that I'd come across

that it didn't work like that, you know.

What you had to do was accept it

and know that it's gonna be there

as long as it's gonna be there.

And you don't have to fight with it.

You don't have to battle with it,

you just encounter it.

I just started to see it as a part of me

and just like I have a hand, I have tinnitus.

No comments:

Post a Comment