Sunday, April 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Apr 29 2018

welcome to my channel

got a trick

here i am with a new trick for all of you

on instagram

instagram is a social media platform where you

can upload photos,videos,and follow your friends,loved ones,and many more....

so i am gonna tell you some tricks

which will enhance your instagram app and its usage experience

so without delay lwts start it

but before that like this video

and subscribe to our channel

as here you can see my instagram app is open

but did you notice something different?

there a change in the tipical looks of instagram app

thats what i am gonna tell you

so for this you have to download a app

whose link is given below in the discription

there you can get this app

now you have to goto setting option as shown in video

and find DOWNLOAD THEME

there you can get option to change looks of insta app

as your choice

now theres a lot more in this app

after applying theme you can see that you tooo have customized instagram app

now lets show you another feature in this app

now click on the three dots at corner

you will find DOWNLOAD option

using that option you can download any ppicture to your device storage directly you can do same for videos

now lets talk about next feature

if you wish to zoom any image normally you have to pinch or pan

but in this appp

hold the picture and you will zoomed at very detailed pixels

as you can see in video

now lets tallk about next feature

in noraml insta app we dont get any option to zoom DP

but here we get the same

just hold the DP you want to zoom

and voila!! its zoomed

so guys this was the trick/hack for today

i hope you liked the video

hit the like button

share it with your friends

and subscribe to our channel

For more infomation >> Awesome features you didn't know on Instagram. - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Notte a luci rosse al Grande Fratello? Nina Moric lascia Luigi | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Notte a luci rosse al Grande Fratello? Nina Moric lascia Luigi | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

#TheOpenHouse - InCel - Wizard Warriors - Duration: 9:30:25.

For more infomation >> #TheOpenHouse - InCel - Wizard Warriors - Duration: 9:30:25.

-------------------------------------------

Nach Baby-Geburt: Kate trug gleiches Kleid wie Satan-Braut! - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Nach Baby-Geburt: Kate trug gleiches Kleid wie Satan-Braut! - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

RIDING MY SCOOTER ON A 600 METERS CLIFF - Duration: 10:17.

I am in Basel Airport right now

I don't know why I'm whispering

I am flying to Oslo in Norway

It's gonna be awesome !

Check who I just met at the train station !

(in french) it's very cold

yes you're right, it's cold we are in Norway

this is where we're going to stay for the next days

what's up kitty

We just dropped the suitcases off here

and now we're gonna go and ride Oslo's skatepark until 10pm

a few friends just got here

Lewis is gonna try the longest 50/50 ever !

Australie ! - "Oh no, not again !

I fell on it, it's the game my dear Lucette (old french add)

Australie ! - "Oh no, not again !

I fell on it, it's the game my dear Lucette

It's saturday, the day of the contest, and some riders are still sleeping

Let's wake them up !

The comp is about to start

so let me take you to the judges's desk

The contest is already over

Last year's winner, Dante Hutchinson wins it

In second place we got Oscar that also wins the Golden ticket for worlds in june in Barcelona

The comp is over, let's go visit Norway a bit, let's ride other things than skateparks

Lewis has to go back home earlier than expected...

Good bye BenJ

Small change of plans, we're going a bit further than expected

we're heading west (700 km drive) to go climb the famous Pulpit rock

You might have seen it in pictures already

it's 600m high, a straight cliff

we'll try to take an epic scooter picture on it

we got quite a long climb with the scooter and heavy backpacks with all the camera equipement

all this to do a few tricks and take some pictures upthere

I've been trying to wake them up for more than 1:30 hour

that's how far they woke up

Let's go to Pulpit rock !

it's a really famous rock, didn't forget the scooter

we don't really know how the weather is going to be overthere

it's gonna be quite a challenge

We're here ! Now we got a good 2 hours walk

to get to the top and there are great chances that we'll end up in the clouds

a woman just came to tell us that we won't be able to make it to the top without crampons because there is way too much ice

so we're headed now to a shop where we'll rent some

but check out this view already !

there we go ! Time to put the crampons on

Ice, here we come !

I just realized that I haven't even introduced you the two guys behind me

Meet Thane

and over there is Leo

these two gentlemen speak Norvegian

so they wont understand if I say

(in french) "little dick" for example

Right ? "Little dick !"

- "yeah bro !"

All terrain crampons !

Welcome to Pulpit !

Look at the beautiful rock behind me, that we can't see

We're still gonna try to put the scooter together to take a few pics with it

it would be a shame to have climbed with it and not using it

not really what I expected

we can't see anything

maybe we can make it look better on photoshop later

but look what it's supposed to look like

I'm good,

there's no go pro under my drone

Et voilĂ , this norvegian adventure comes to an end

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did

and I wish y...

there you go, you see when you walk and don't pay attention, that's what happens

I sink into the floor

I hope you enjoyed following m...

I'm not gonna be able to say it

I hope you enjoyed as much as me

and don't forget...

I'm gonna come back on the path because otherwi...

too late...

very smart...

of course it happens if you walk out of the path

One last time, this adventure comes to an end

ok I'll stop, it'll be easier

I hope you enjoyed it (for the 4th time)

Don't forget to like, share this video and to look out for next week's video

because next week's video is gonna be INSANE

Bye everyone !

I forgot to tell you

I am sorry, when I looked at the clips, I realized that the whip on the cliff has not been filmed

So I will come back and this time I will film it and a few other tricks I promise !

No comments:

Post a Comment