Sunday, April 29, 2018

Youtube daily report Apr 29 2018

yo guys welcome back to my channel

6 days ago the new single of Hyolyn in out

and im so excited to wacth it

lets start it

oh its begin

oh its already too sexy

oh i love the music

they're so sexy right?!?

wow Hyolyn

that's Booty

oh shit

woow that booty lol

are you best stars

oooh hyoolyn

i love youuu

wow shiit

she dance so well

love iit

love it so much !!

her body is really ideal

ooh

its so amazing

its make me happy

really

oh shit

again, im speechless

first, she's so sexy, her dancing is so great

second, her voice is also greaat

perfect

because normally

some people

who dance pretty good but not really at singing

and there is also the opposite

but her

she's just perfect for me

oh shit

dam

shiit

arrrgh shiit

hope you guys like it

don't forget to subscribe,like and comment down below

and See you on the next video

tchao

For more infomation >> 효린(HYOLYN) - 달리(Dally) (Feat.GRAY) MV EXCITED Reaction| Make my HEART full of Stars| - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Why Kids Act Out "On Purpose" (And What You Can Do About It!) | Parenting A to Z - Duration: 13:38.

Hey hey, my friend! Welcome to Parenting A to Z! I'm Kelly Bourne and this week we're

diving right into revenge. And revenge, I know it's kind of a crazy sounding word,

it sounds really heavy and sort of ominous, but what I'm talking about

is those situations where you feel like your kids are acting out, they're saying

things and doing things on purpose. They're trying to stick it to you!

If you know what I mean?! I feel like every parent in the world will know what

I mean! So if you find yourself dealing with that kind of behaviour, stick with me,

we're gonna talk about why they can act out on purpose in those ways, and then

I've got some really practical tools on how you can deal and how you can turn

that whole deal right around! Comin' right up!

So what is revenge?

What are these revenge "misbehaviours" that I'm talking about?

I am talking about when you send your kids to their room and they trash it on

purpose. Or when they purposely break a plate, or when they purposely pull

flowers out of the garden, or they -- anytime you feel like they're doing

something on purpose to stick it to you. Like they're trying to

send you a message. That's what I'm talking about. So it could be

noticing escalating behaviour, it could be damaging property, it could be hurting

others, it really could show up in a whole different different variety

of ways, depending on your child your relationship, and just and just how

things are, and how they're seeing things. Because that's really what

it comes down to. And I'll touch on that briefly in a little bit, but first I want

to talk about how you can tell if you're dealing with this kind of behaviour. So if

you find yourself being really shocked, or disgusted, or really disturbed, or

really hurt, like if you're finding yourselves feeling really hurt like, how

could they do that?! That's a really good indication that you

could be dealing with revenge type of misbehaviours. The other way to tell,

this is probably for me, personally at least, the best way that I

can tell if I'm falling into this revenge cycle,

is in how I respond to my kids. So if I find myself being tempted

to respond with retaliation, to kind of up the ante, like oh you're gonna do that?!

Well I'm gonna show you who's boss! That is an excellent excellent

trigger for me, red alarm bells, like okay, hold it! Pump the brakes, Kelly!

This is what we're dealing with here. So anytime I'm thinking about

retaliation, or I'm gonna like, up the punishments, or I'm gonna

lecture them, or nag them into next week and show them who's boss, that is a

really good indication that I'm dealing with a revenge type of behaviour. And the

thing, I know revenge it's such a, I even feel weird saying it, it's such a crazy

harsh sounding word, but really what it really just means is that they're trying

to get back. They're trying to get back at us. And underlying so much of

that is a feeling of hurt. And that's the other big thing, when it comes to revenge

behaviours, is I feel like we can get really distracted by the outward display.

Whether it is them mouthing off, or being sassy, or damaging property, or being mean

to their brother, we can get so focused on that, that we can forget that the

underlying reason of why they're doing that is because they're feeling hurt or

they're feeling left out. So it's so important not to get distracted with the

outward behaviour and start to look at the underlying reasons as to why they're

doing this. Why are they acting out in this way, and why now? And really getting

curious about that. And that is the secret sauce right there, to turning things

around. Because it is never about pulling up the flowers, and it is never about

smashing the plate on purpose. It's always hitting at that underlying reason

why. That's where you'll start to see the behaviour change. And of course, you know

me! I'm so big on the "why" and when it comes to revenge-type behaviours, those

" I'm gonna stick it to mom and dad" kind of behaviours, "I'm gonna get back at

them," there's three really big reasons why our kids do that. Of course,

I don't want to paint with too wide of a brush, but just to give you

an idea, and to kind of start thinking and reframing this behaviour so you can

see what's really going on and what is actually really bothering your kids.

So the first really big reason our kids can act in this way is punishment. If our

kids have been punished and punished and punished and punished and punished and

punished into next week, any time they make a mistake or act out, it starts to

feed that cycle. They start to get the message that we're trying to make them

pay. And lots of times, heck! - let's be

honest! When we punish our kids that's what we're trying to do! We're

trying to make them pay for what they did. It's like somehow we think that if

we make them feel worse they'll somehow act better. And the big

reason why punishment is so ineffective and why punishment, whether it's threats,

or nagging, or bribing, or removing privileges, or all of the ways that we

can punish our kids when they act out, the reason it's so ineffective,

especially when it comes to these revenge-type behaviours is that it just

reinforces the message that "they're out to get me."

Because what do our kids do? Of course, we as parents, we think that, okay we're

gonna punish our kids and then they're gonna get it, and they're never gonna do

that again. But what happens from our kids' perspective? Instead of

them thinking about what they did, or what they could do differently next time,

or where they maybe could improve things, they're not thinking about any of that!

They're just thinking about how mean you are! So it's just like this

never-ending cycle. So punishment is right up there, one of the number one

reasons why our kids can act out in revenge. And then there's two other

reasons - one is constantly losing power struggles. If our kids feel like they're

always losing power struggles and we're always coming out on top as far as

those times we're locking heads, again, it could be with our younger kids

putting on boots, putting on coats, all those day-to-day struggles.

With our older kids, it could be us always putting our foot down, or never

allowing them to see their friends, or it could be anything! But from their

perspective, always losing power struggles, it gets really

defeating. You can just kind of feel like, "Oh man!

Well, if I'm not gonna win at this, I'm gonna win at THIS! I'm gonna

show them!" And that's where the revenge behaviours can come in. Third one is

sibling favouritism. So of course, we wouldn't do it intentionally, but

sometimes our kids can feel like one of their siblings is favoured and that can

be really hurtful, and that can be a really big source of these

types of behaviors that we see. So I say that not to like, guilt anyone, cuz

like, guys! I'm in the same boat with you! I am in the same boat with you.

But I feel like having an awareness of knowing that punishment, and our kids

losing power struggles, and our kids feeling like other siblings are favoured,

those are the root reasons for some of these misbehaviours

that we're seeing. So if we can have this awareness, it can cause us to kind of

step back before it gets to that point of their behaviours escalating. Those are

the three big reasons why they do it. I think it's important to to look at how

we can deal practically when we're faced with these situations. Right at the top

of the list, is acknowledging their hurt feelings. And trust me guys! I know this

can be like the absolute last thing you feel like doing when you feel like your

kids are breaking stuff, or being rude, or acting out on purpose. It's like the

absolute last thing you feel like doing, but it is the only way to start building

that connection and building that sense of trust back up, is to acknowledge where

they're at and that they might be hurting. Saying like, I'll say it

to my kids sometimes - "You must be really upset with me to talk to me like

that." or "did I do something to upset you? Because that's

not like you." Just recognizing and kind of throwing them a bone that I know this

isn't who they are. And asking what's bothering them, asking them what's up.

Just recognizing that something's going on. And coupled right closely

with that, is avoiding the punishment and the retaliation. Because like I said

earlier, that's only feeding the cycle. I know we think we're showing them who's

boss, but if we keep upping the ante they're gonna keep upping the ante. It's

up to us as the parents, as the adults, to break that cycle. To recognize what's

going on, and to take the hard step. I know it's funny how sometimes asking

for a hug can be taking the hard step when we feel like we need to be the ones

laying down the law, but recognizing that they're hurt, dealing with the hurt,

avoiding the punishment, and retaliation, that's how you will change

things. And you'll start to see a slow down tick in these behaviours. And I'm

also not sitting here, pretending that you do this, you start recognizing their

feelings, and avoid punishment and retaliation, that you're

gonna have a magical moment and your child will never act out in revenge

ever again. It's a process. It's absolutely a process for you and for

them. Changing how you communicate with each other. Not taking the bait of these

alarming behaviours. Because when you're

shocked, when you're feeling shocked at what your kids are doing, that's a really

good sign that you're you're in this revenge type cycle. So stopping that

cycle, reaching out for the hug, reaching out for connection, recognizing that your

kids are hurting, and then going from there. And another thing too, this one's

hard, this is a tough topic, so if you find yourself listening

in right now, and joining me right now and you're having a lot of conflicting

feelings, know that it's totally normal. It's really hard, because I

know for a lot of us, it's like we're trying these new strategies and these

new ways of relating with our kids that we actually have no experience with

ourselves. Because this isn't how a lot of us were raised. A lot of us

were raised that you do what you're told, when you're told, and that's kind of the

end of the story. So giving yourself permission to reach out to your

kids and connect with your kids and recognize that they're hurting and not

getting distracted by their outward "misbehaviours," it can be

hard. It can bring up a big internal struggle. So I'm right there

with you. I'm right there with you, if you find yourself having a hard time. And

especially with this next piece I want to touch on, is the importance of making

amends. And that means us apologizing for our part in the hurt. It's hard, it's hard

admitting it. It's really hard admitting it if we've said something or we've done

something, because we can react out of anger. We can retaliate out

of anger, we can we can act out because we're feeling stressed about something

that's going on at work, or something where we feel like we're

short in another area of our lives and then our kids are suddenly taking the

brunt of our impatience. When we can be strong enough to make those amends,

that sends a huge message to our kids that we're on the same side. We don't

ever mean to hurt them, and that we are willing to do what it takes to build

that bridge of connection again. And then it also shows them a

powerful example that when they mess up, when they make mistakes, when they maybe

act out of stress or anxiety, doing and saying things that they don't mean, that

they can apologize. That they can reach out and mom and dad are only ever

a hug away. And that we're not gonna build up that wall, that

we're gonna bring them in towards us. So making amends is also a huge huge piece

of this. So really, at the end of the day, like I said, I'm not trying to pretend

that watching this video is gonna be a cure-all for all your defiant

disobedient behaviours that you're dealing with, but I hope that it sets off

a mindset shift, that instead of being distracted by your kids' outward behaviour

as being something that you need to control, or you need to fix, see it

instead as your child is hurting. Your child is trying to reach out. Your child

is stressed. Your child is anxious. And this behaviour is their way of showing

you that they need you, and that they need help. They just don't have the words

to tell you rationally. Heck, just think of in your own life when

you're feeling really upset, really stressed, really anxious, really hurt, if

you're conducting yourself with your full rational mind. Being very calm

in all your interactions. I know for me, heck no! The answer is no! That's when I

have a really short fuse and I can do and say things that I don't mean. And

it's no different for our kids. So I hope this sparks a

mindset shift for you, to just kind of dig a little bit deeper, to chase the why --

why are they behaving in this way? And why now? What's going on? How are they

hurting? Instead of being distracted by the

outward behaviour. Of course, if you have any

questions or comments, leave them below. I know it can be tricky. It's an ongoing

process, dealing with these types of behaviours, so if you want more in-depth

resources and support, make sure to check us out in the Parent 'Hood. I also host

weekly office hours where you can hop on and talk to me directly

one-on-one about your issue and give you some specific strategies for what you're

dealing with. So I really hope that helps guys! I wish you so much luck as you're

dealing with these tricky behaviours. I hope that mindset shift changes things,

changes your perspective on your kids' behaviour

and opens that door to finding some solutions and finding the root of what's

causing that misbehaviour. So best of luck! I'll see you in the next vid and

let me know how it goes!

For more infomation >> Why Kids Act Out "On Purpose" (And What You Can Do About It!) | Parenting A to Z - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump issues STERN WARNING to Iran saying Macron is now on HIS side - Duration: 3:10.

breaking news todyay

welcome to USA breaking news today please subscribe and click notification

box to get all breaking news alert breaking news today Donald Trump issues

stern warning to Iran saying make Ron is now on his side Donald Trump has issued

a fiery warning to Iran after claiming French President Emmanuel macron is now

on his side after the two world leaders met this week Donald Trump met with

Emmanuel macron this week during the French president's three-day visit to

the United States Iran was one major issue up for discussion and president

Trump claims mr. Makran is now viewing the situation differently from when he

first arrived European Union leaders have urged the u.s. president to remain

in the Iran deal which trump has branded as the worst deal ever sparking World

War three fears speaking to Fox News President Trump revealed what he spoke

about with the French president . he said we had a fantastic time and much

more importantly we accomplished a lot more than anybody knows

I can say it from my standpoint he is viewing I believe Iran a lot differently

than he did before he walked into the Oval Office I think that is important

he understands where I am coming from with respect to Iran Iran is a real

problem for this country the president made a horrible deal when I say

president I am talking about past administration's dot they gave 150

billion dollars 1.8 billion dollar in cash in actual cash carried out in

barrels and boxes from Arab planes it is inconceivable all they do is scream

death to America death to America by the way they are not screaming it so

much anymore they don't scream it with me we haven't seen their little boats

circling our ships in the ocean anymore because they know if they do circle the

ships they are not going to be there very long

it comes after French president Emmanuel macron said he thought mr. Trump would

rip up the Iran nuclear deal he told reporters I believe he will get rid of

this deal for domestic reasons French president Makran hosted a news

conference with the US president to propose a new agreement which would try

to address many of mr. Trump's concerns dotted came during mr. Trump's three-day

visit to Washington Trump has previously called the Iran

Accord insane and the worst deal ever keeping the US and the agreement has

been a priority for Makran and European leaders ahead of a May 12th deadline for

Trump to continue to wave American sanctions were that were part of the

deal Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said this week the u.s. is

not a trustworthy reliable negotiating partner he added if the United States

were to withdraw from the nuclear deal the immediate consequence in all

likelihood would be that Iran would reciprocate and withdraw the foreign

minister said Iran would no longer be bound by the deals limits if the u.s.

withdrew thanks for watch please share like comment this video and subscribe

channel for latest news

For more infomation >> Donald Trump issues STERN WARNING to Iran saying Macron is now on HIS side - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

2018年仮想通貨MUFGコインで日本に無人店舗ができる!?amazon goの仕組み利用 仮装通貨の4月最前線 最新情報 ホリエモン池上彰ばりに解説 仮装通貨 - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> 2018年仮想通貨MUFGコインで日本に無人店舗ができる!?amazon goの仕組み利用 仮装通貨の4月最前線 最新情報 ホリエモン池上彰ばりに解説 仮装通貨 - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Katy Perry - Roar (Official) - Duration: 4:30.

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath Scared to rock the boat and make a mess

So I sat quietly, agreed politely

I guess that I forgot I had a choice I let you push me past the breaking point

I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

You held me down, but I got up Already brushing off the dust

You hear my voice, you hear that sound Like thunder, gonna shake your ground

You held me down, but I got up Get ready cause I've had enough

I see it all, I see it now

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter,

dancing through the fire 'Cause I am a champion

and you're gonna hear me roar Louder, louder than a lion

Cause I am a champion

and you're gonna hear me roar Oh oh oh oh oh oh You're gonna hear me roar

Now I'm floating like a butterfly Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes

I went from zero, to my own hero

You held me down, but I got up Already brushing off the dust

You hear my voice, your hear that sound Like thunder, gonna shake your ground

You held me down, but I got up Get ready 'cause I've had enough

I see it all, I see it now

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter,

dancing through the fire 'cause I am a champion

and you're gonna hear me roar Louder, louder than a lion

'cause I am a champion

and you're gonna hear me roar Oh oh oh oh oh oh You're gonna hear me roar Oh oh oh oh oh oh

You're gonna hear me roar

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter,

dancing through the fire 'Cause I am a champion

and you're gonna hear me roar Louder, louder than a lion

'Cause I am a champion

and you're gonna hear me roar Oh oh oh oh oh oh You're gonna hear me roar Oh oh oh oh oh oh

You're gonna hear me roar

For more infomation >> Katy Perry - Roar (Official) - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Nelly Furtado - Say It Right - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> Nelly Furtado - Say It Right - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Ke$ha - TiK ToK - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Ke$ha - TiK ToK - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Jessie J - Price Tag ft. B.o.B - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Jessie J - Price Tag ft. B.o.B - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason ft. Nate Ruess - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason ft. Nate Ruess - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here (Video) - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here (Video) - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Avengers: Infinity War

For more infomation >> Avengers: Infinity War

-------------------------------------------

Attack On Titan | Season 3 | Trailer #1 | English Subtitled | HD - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Attack On Titan | Season 3 | Trailer #1 | English Subtitled | HD - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

美軍噩夢來了!俄羅斯不惜血本幫敘利亞,連飛彈都免費送 - Duration: 6:41.

For more infomation >> 美軍噩夢來了!俄羅斯不惜血本幫敘利亞,連飛彈都免費送 - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Vous souffrez d'une mauvaise circulation? Voici comment y remédier en seulement 20 minutes - Duration: 7:04.

For more infomation >> Vous souffrez d'une mauvaise circulation? Voici comment y remédier en seulement 20 minutes - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

L'Impardonnable Episode 30 - Duration: 20:20.

For more infomation >> L'Impardonnable Episode 30 - Duration: 20:20.

-------------------------------------------

Travel News: Boracay, Philippines, in 'state of calamity' - Duration: 2:14.

Boracay situation declared 'state of calamity' Paradise island Boracay is now officially

under a state of calamity, a move necessary to release funds for its rehabilitation.

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, who has called the beach destination a "cesspool,"

made it official in a proclamation yesterday following the start of Boracay's controversial

six-month closure.

Placed under a state of calamity are brangays (villages) Balabag, Manoc-Manoc, and Yapak

in Malay, Aklan, where Boracay is located.

Under a state of calamity, the government can control the prices of basic necessities

by implementing a "price freeze," grant no-interest loans, devote calamity funds for

the area, and open it up for foreign donations.

Among the reasons for the declaration include longstanding environmental problems like fecal

coliform in beaches, bad solid waste management, and damaged habitats of the puka shells that

make up Boracay's famous white sand.

"It is necessary to implement urgent measures to address the abovementioned human-induced

hazards, to protect and promote the health and well-being of its residents, workers,

and tourists, and to rehabilitate the Island in order to ensure the sustainability of the

area and prevent further degradation of its rich ecosystem," the proclamations states.

Most businesses in the island rely on the almost 2 million tourists that visit every

year, which means about 30,000 workers could lose their jobs during the six-month shutdown,

making the calamity funds all the more important.

Some workers have even chosen to leave Boracay to look for jobs in their home provinces.

Boracay has also been under high security with about 600 policemen deployed to the island

in case of unrest.

According to the proclamation, the barangays mentioned will be under a state of calamity

until it is lifted by Duterte, even after the six-month closure.

The post Boracay situation declared 'state of calamity' appeared first on Coconuts.

For more infomation >> Travel News: Boracay, Philippines, in 'state of calamity' - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Play Far Cry 5 Part 29 ( I can Hire Him?? Awesomesaus! Hihi :D) - Duration: 1:02:56.

Let's Play Far Cry 5 Part 29

For more infomation >> Let's Play Far Cry 5 Part 29 ( I can Hire Him?? Awesomesaus! Hihi :D) - Duration: 1:02:56.

-------------------------------------------

Anatomy of a Steeplechaser: How their Physique Helps Their Stamina - Duration: 13:01.

We've taken six of the world's top athletes

to find out what it takes to make a true Olympian...

That's it, come on!

..as we push their bodies to the max.

(ANATOMY OF A ROWER)

Rowing is one of the most physically demanding sports

on the Olympic programme.

It requires strength,

it requires strength-endurance,

it requires power.

Add on top of that, the aerobic capacity

that is required within an elite rower

is absolutely enormous.

This really is the full package for an Olympic athlete.

Damir Martin is a double Olympic silver medallist

and missed out on Olympic gold in Rio

by just five-thousandths of a second

in the closest finish in Olympic rowing history.

It's a photo-finish!

Damir's Olympic successes

and his title of European Champion have made him

Croatia's most popular sports star.

He's taken a break from pre-season training

to take on our most demanding set of tests yet.

The typical body shape of a rower really

is all about stroke rate times by stroke length.

The taller the rower is,

the longer the potential there is for that stroke,

the faster they will go.

What we're looking for is very tall, very muscular,

very lean individuals to be elite rowers.

Damir has come to the Manchester Institute

of Health and Performance, to see just what it is

that makes him one of his sport's truly elite athletes.

The stats show he's a physical force to be reckoned with,

but what are the secrets that have made him

one of rowing's stand-out performers?

We're about to find out.

It could sound funny.

I don't like to row too much, because it really

hurts my back, probably 20k, in a session

and then on a bike, I do 60-100 kilometres

and then even do some weightlifting

or some preventional training.

Before we really set Damir to work,

we need to see what makes up the body of a world-class rower

and just how much has changed since

the peak condition of games time in Rio.

Compared to an Olympic-class swimmer

with a body fat percentage of 12.4,

Damir's pre-season form

of 18.4% may seem less impressive,

but next to a similar-sized heavyweight weightlifter

at 26.7, Damir clearly has the lean muscle to match the mass.

During winter, there's a lot of endurance training,

collecting mileage and collecting weights in the gym.

So you have some storage of strength during the summer.

(DYNO)

The Dynamometer test is regularly used for two reasons.

One is performance and one is for injury surveillance

and for rehabilitation.

Damir is a linear endurance athlete,

in other words he repeats the same action

over and over again and the load that is placed

on the left and right sides should be equal,

so we're looking for high strength

and we're looking for symmetry.

In a typical rowing stroke,

almost 50% of the power produced

comes from the leg muscles.

Our Dyno will test the rotational force, or torque,

Damir's legs can generate

and also the relative strength of his dominant

and non-dominant legs in both hamstrings and quadriceps.

- Are you ready? - I'm ready.

Great - three, two, one, go!

Good, push, push, push, pull, pull, pull, well done, Damir.

Come on, let's go again, more, more, more.

Push, push, push! Last one, let's go!

Let's go! Let's go!

Pull! Pull! Pull! And relax.

A single scull rower needs to be able to generate

massive amounts of torque

through his legs in both the flexion

and extension phases to power himself to victory.

But this power delivery has to be balanced across both legs

to ensure he propels his boat as efficiently as possible

through the water.

Two, one, go!

Good, yes, great start, Damir!

Go on, then, push hard, pull!

Good, and relax there.

Excellent, Damir, so that's some of the highest

peak torques I've ever seen,

so really well done!

You feel OK?

I put my eyeballs back!

Damir's results are truly astonishing.

His peak torque on leg extension

is in a class of its own,

higher than even the best elite athlete scores

from the NFL, NBA and football's Premier League.

The critical value we looked at

was that peak torque production,

which was almost 400 newton-metres,

incredibly strong.

Add on top of that the symmetry.

So the torque produced from both left and right leg

was almost the same.

So he is beautifully symmetric and incredibly strong.

I think my physical strengths are really

my physical strengths.

So, all the trainings in the gym.

I think the most important thing are the square metres

of your body and if you are not tall, you have to be wide.

(ENVIRO)

Training at altitude has been used by elite athletes

for almost 50 years now as a way to force

the body to perform at reduced oxygen levels.

So when the athlete returns to sea level,

they can deliver improved aerobic performance.

As we go up in altitude

the availability of oxygen reduces.

Essentially what that does

is it makes rowing that much harder.

Three, two, one, go!

We've put Damir in

a cutting-edge environmental chamber...

Excellent! Good change, well done!

..and dialled in the same conditions

that exist at Belmeken, Bulgaria,

where Croatia's top Olympic performers

head for altitude training, 2,000m above sea level.

96, that's excellent!

Like all Olympic rowing events, the single sculls

is contested over 2,000m.

Rowers pace themselves over 500m splits,

with the first and the last being flat-out sprints,

and the middle two, at a constant race pace.

Inside the chamber, Damir has to produce 90 seconds

of steady-state rowing...

Connect and go, well done!

..followed by 30 seconds of all-out effort

over eight intervals

and with 22% less oxygen available than at sea level.

Yeah, well ahead of pace, well done, well done!

That's it, keep pushing, Damir!

Three, two, one.

Fantastic.

Excellent, Damir, well done.

- Feeling OK? - Real good, well done.

For Damir, what we see is that performing the same exercise,

at the same intensity, we get this progressively increasing

heart rate across the test.

In other words, it's getting harder and harder.

As it gets harder, the adaptation to that

gets greater and greater.

So by training at altitude,

what we are seeing is an increase

in training stimulus, which hopefully translates

to an improved performance at sea level.

(UP CLOSE)

It could sound funny who my inspiration was,

it was Mahe Drysdale and Olaf Tufte.

I'm racing now against them.

Tufte is now the oldest in the field,

he is not happy with this title,

but he is a great athlete

and he has to show

us younger guys how to row and

how to exist that long in rowing.

In those two weeks of Rio, it was really satisfying

and the last 300m came

and I said, "It's the Olympic final,

"I have nothing to lose,

"I can just make my medal shinier."

It's Damir Martin from Drysdale,

but Drysdale has the finish.

Oh!

It was really perfect from the first to the last stroke

and I have nothing to be sorry for.

Yeah, maybe for this less than one-thousandth of a second.

But it will come.

(SPIRO)

The lung function test is really important,

because it's the first piece in the jigsaw of aerobic capacity.

Now, what we see in elite rowing

is very big athletes and big athletes have big lungs.

So, what we are expecting

is Damir to demonstrate that in this test.

The cardio-respiratory system of any athlete is vital

in achieving peak performance.

Rowers must shift between intense aerobic

and anaerobic activity throughout a race

and efficient and powerful lungs are the foundation

of everything they do.

So can I get you to put your nose clip on

and so I want you to put the tube in your mouth

and have a good seal if that's all right.

Take a deep breath in - when you're ready...

And keep on going, keep on going, keep on going,

keep on going.

That's good, well done, Damir.

The effort that is required to drive a 14-kilo,

eight-metre-long single scull through the water at race pace

for 2km is huge,

and there are few Olympic sports that can match

the intensity of physical exertion

that elite rowers experience.

Fill your lungs up and out!

Keep on going, keep on going, keep on going.

That's good, well done.

So, Damir these results are phenomenal,

even compared to some of

the elite athletes that we look after.

When we look at Damir's Forced Vital Capacity

or the amount of air he can exhale in one full breath,

it's easy to see why rowers have the reputation

for having the strongest lungs in sport.

He has a huge lung volume

and that is critical to underpin

this enormous aerobic capacity

which is required for elite rowing.

(VO2 MAX)

The VO2 Max, or the aerobic capacity,

often what we call the endurance capacity,

is absolutely crucial for rowing performance.

So, for Damir, were expecting a very high VO2 Max,

because it underpins everything he does in the boat.

As well as testing Damir's ability to deliver oxygen

to his muscles during a maximal effort,

we are also measuring when he hits his anaerobic threshold,

the point at which his body can no longer

remove the lactic acid which causes the muscles to burn

and exhaustion to set in.

Rowers have produced some of the highest-ever recorded

VO2 Max readings among elite athletes

and there's no single test that pushes the body

to its physical limits more than this one.

It demands nothing short of total, maximum effort.

Three, two, one, off you go!

Every minute the test goes on,

Damir will have to up his power output.

350 watts, well done!

As the stroke rate increases, his heart rate rises

and the lactate levels in his muscles begin to build.

Brilliant, Damir, brilliant!

Rowing takes the body into areas of physical exhaustion

that few other sports can match,

demanding supreme endurance and strength in equal measure.

Nice and controlled, but push!

- Dig deep! - Good job!

That's it, come on!

As the lactate threshold is reached

and Damir's muscles begin to burn with the effort,

he must push through the pain if he's to achieve the VO2 Max

he is truly capable of.

- Yes, here we go! - Come on, push it!

Yes, Damir! That's it, push it, big watts!

- Well done. - Keep it going, keep it going.

Don't fail, don't fail!

- Come on, push. - 30 seconds and we're done!

Come on, 30 seconds, that's it!

Excellent! Well done.

Fantastic work, absolutely fantastic.

Damir's Maximal VO2 score is literally breathtaking,

higher than the world's best marathon runners

and greater than most of the elite rowers

he competes against.

He consumes 6.25 litres of oxygen every minute -

that's absolutely massive.

Lactate threshold, Damir can sustain

one minute 40 seconds for every 500m,

that's absolutely incredible.

The race is seven minutes,

there is a lot of fighting in your head

when the pain hits you.

You can always stop and then it's easier.

But then, you are not in front, so you have to bite through it

and go till to the end.

Even in a sport renowned

for producing some of the most impressive physical specimens

on the planet, Damir is truly a force of nature.

That's it, keep it going, keep it going! Don't fail!

Stamina, strength and a mental conditioning

that enable him to push his body beyond the limits

of even the most elite of his fellow athletes.

He is an imposing figure when he comes into the lab.

He is incredibly strong,

his lung size, absolutely astronomical.

All of these facets of performance

demonstrate why Damir

is a double Olympic silver medallist

and one of the best rowers in the world.

I thought that maybe this is for a reason,

that I didn't win the gold medal in Rio

because I think great things are coming,

so I am looking forward to Tokyo

and maybe even further.

For more infomation >> Anatomy of a Steeplechaser: How their Physique Helps Their Stamina - Duration: 13:01.

-------------------------------------------

Remède énergétique et thérapeutique au thé et à l'avoine - Duration: 7:46.

For more infomation >> Remède énergétique et thérapeutique au thé et à l'avoine - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

Défis Extrêmes: La tournée Random Ep.8 "Youtube drama" - Duration: 15:33.

For more infomation >> Défis Extrêmes: La tournée Random Ep.8 "Youtube drama" - Duration: 15:33.

-------------------------------------------

L'Impardonnable Episode 30 - Duration: 20:20.

For more infomation >> L'Impardonnable Episode 30 - Duration: 20:20.

-------------------------------------------

Initial D: Special Stage - Legend of the Streets - Part #29 - Wataru Akiyama (ENG SUB) - Duration: 6:21.

Oh..

I didn't expect to see you at this spot..

I heard rumors from Nobuhiko..

It seems that your Eight-Six has totaled famous street racers..

..me? Is it your first time in Shomaru?

This pass is narrow and has limited visibility.

You'd better be very careful not to have an accident..

However, did you come all the way to Saitama just to have a match against my Levin?

If I'm confident in my speed then I don't need to compare it with others.

There are things that you understand when not facing someone fast..

Whether you are really fast or you are missing something..

I want to know that kind of thing..

You think like that as well, don't you?

Otherwise, you wouldn't have never come to this place..!

I will not lose in this pass..! Let's have a match!

I'm having goose bumps..! It was a shock..

What is this cornering!

I cannot grasp this, it's almost god-like!

I have witnessed your awesomeness once again..

Until now my eyes had only seen advanced techniques..

Quick countersteer.. weight transfer left and right..

Body cannot endure it even if you can do it.

One should learn from your data..

Most people who would be shaken by that G force would puke.

You need a steady run..!

Even I became able to attack this pass just recently..

I don't think that this is so bad..

It's cool, the guy who is fast in the pass is cool.

You are cool..

For more infomation >> Initial D: Special Stage - Legend of the Streets - Part #29 - Wataru Akiyama (ENG SUB) - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

5 types de maux de tête et comment les soulager rapidement ! - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> 5 types de maux de tête et comment les soulager rapidement ! - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

海贼王的终极boss,尾田已经提前透露,该为为香克斯和赤犬担忧了 - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> 海贼王的终极boss,尾田已经提前透露,该为为香克斯和赤犬担忧了 - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Health Benefits of Eating Goat Meat - Duration: 3:23.

The new case for eating goat meat

you probably eat goat cheese already and know people who drink goat milk and hey maybe you do to but goat meat of well get

ready for it because it may just be the biggest new trend in animal protein

while goat is a staple in Middle Eastern north African and Caribbean cultures here in the U.S.

the protein pact lean red meat has flown way under the radar

now that's all changing thanks in part to growing immigrant populations that have

helped the import of goat meat shoot up Ninefold over the past two decades

during the same time goat production here in the states has soared by 350%

so what's all the fuss about

mainly goat has a cake as nutritional profile

with a taste that's just as hearty as beef and lamb

of 3 ounce serving of roasted goat has just 122 calories and 23 g of protein

the same size portion of ground beef has the same amount of protein

but for 235 calories in fact despite being a red meat

goat has six fewer calories per serving than boneless skinless chicken

not a huge difference but a big deal

considering chickens reputation as the leanest meet you can eat

goat meets flavor isn't as gamy as you'd expect either

with a flavor that smiled and approachable

says Erin Fairbanks assistant director of sales at specialty butcher heritage foods USA

other sources describe it as sweet herbaceous delicate and grassy here are six reasons you should switch to goat cheese

true it's still a bit tricky to find

but it is out there the best places to find goat are your local specialty butcher farmers market and ethnic markets

says Fairbanks the make sure you ask for it to even if are retailer doesn't sell goat he or she may be able to find you someone who dies

online retailers like heritage foods USA also sell ground goat

ribs chops legs shoulders

and more since goats are similar in size and shape to lambs most whole cuts can be

cooked just like lamb goat is also best cooked it low temperatures

since its low in fat it can dry out more quickly than richer cuts like marbled stake for this reason

the meat is best used in dishes that cook low and slow

like curry's studios and chiles here are a couple recipes to get you started

the not only is goat good for your health

it's also good for the planet goat ranchers aren't allowed to use hormones per the USTA

and most animals are raised humanely and responsibly on small scale farms

still look for pasture raised on labels to make sure you're getting the best cut possible

For more infomation >> Health Benefits of Eating Goat Meat - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

6 raisons pour lesquelles les femmes ont souvent mal durant les rapports sexuels ! - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> 6 raisons pour lesquelles les femmes ont souvent mal durant les rapports sexuels ! - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Recette du gâteau au chocolat en langue des signes + sous-titres - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> Recette du gâteau au chocolat en langue des signes + sous-titres - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

海贼王:艾斯、萨博、路飞有三个不同的教父,却有相同的教母 - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> 海贼王:艾斯、萨博、路飞有三个不同的教父,却有相同的教母 - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Crampes musculaires nocturnes : causes et remèdes naturels - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Crampes musculaires nocturnes : causes et remèdes naturels - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dites au revoir au lupus, à l'arthrite, au vertige, à la fatigue chronique, de thyroïde ... ! - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Dites au revoir au lupus, à l'arthrite, au vertige, à la fatigue chronique, de thyroïde ... ! - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Rafonix i Adamz planują zrobić wyścig swoich passatów [Pełne specyfikacje aut] - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Rafonix i Adamz planują zrobić wyścig swoich passatów [Pełne specyfikacje aut] - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Vous souffrez d'une mauvaise circulation? Voici comment y remédier en seulement 20 minutes - Duration: 7:04.

For more infomation >> Vous souffrez d'une mauvaise circulation? Voici comment y remédier en seulement 20 minutes - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

Soins ▶ Comment identifier les personnes immatures émotionnellement | Francaise Beauté Santé - Duration: 8:10.

For more infomation >> Soins ▶ Comment identifier les personnes immatures émotionnellement | Francaise Beauté Santé - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

J'adore 2 fois par jour pendant une semaine. Qu'est-il arrivé? | Francaise Beauté Santé - Duration: 6:38.

For more infomation >> J'adore 2 fois par jour pendant une semaine. Qu'est-il arrivé? | Francaise Beauté Santé - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Innocent Girlish Makeup | 单纯少女感妆容 | 단순히 걸리쉬 메이크업 - Duration: 8:41.

For more infomation >> Innocent Girlish Makeup | 单纯少女感妆容 | 단순히 걸리쉬 메이크업 - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

Kransenians "Live" in concert...

For more infomation >> Kransenians "Live" in concert...

-------------------------------------------

Dimmu Borgir - Council of Wolves and Snakes - Eonian 2018 drum cover - Duration: 5:31.

Dimmu Borgir - Council of Wolves and Snakes drum cover

No comments:

Post a Comment