Monday, May 29, 2017

Youtube daily report May 30 2017

When I was 12, the Korean War began.

At that time, I was in the Deajeon province, but I

had to flee to the Nonsan province.

Nonsan, was where my grandparents lived.

During the war, we hid there.

During the war, as the American soldiers began advancing north,

my grandfather, mother, and I

returned back to Daejeon following the soldiers.

The distance was 100 nie (32 kilometers). We walked the entire distance in a day

from early in the morning to very late at night.

We walked. There were no cars, no bicycles, just walking all day

over a mountain and through fields.

It took all day long to get home. We arrived very late at night.

I was 12 years old then,

but I didn't feel tired. I just kept up with the adults.

We finally arrived home, but the house had been fire bombed, and there was nothing left.

Our family assumed that our father had been killed during the war,

so I only had my mother.

There were many airplanes that dropped bombs throughout the city of Daejeon.

When I heard the sounds, I ran around the city out of curiosity trying to see the planes and bombs.

We didn't have anything to eat,

so we went everywhere to try and find food. We of had to beg for food.

I had to become a shoe shine boy for the American soldiers in order to survive.

I ate all the food that the soldiers gave me.

When I had time, I would study.

I spent a few months like that in Daejeon, but then eventually tried to return to school.

However, I was unable to pay for tuition, so I couldn't attend.

I returned home, and made a living as a shoe shine boy. I had to spend all of my money for food for my family.

I did that for a few years, and then attended high school.

I was funded by a family friend, and was able to attend a high school in Busan.

I attended a Presbyterian high school there,

and I met Seventh Day Adventist students there, who gave me Bible studies.

I became Christian.

As a group, we wanted to keep the Sabbath,

so we worked at a Seventh-Day Adventist orphanage.

We went to a Seventh-Day Adventist orphanage to volunteer our services because we were old enough.

There were about 80 people there including us. Most of them were orphans.

Every morning, the director would pick someone to clean his office.

It was my turn one morning.

I was a young, a senior in high school.

I began cleaning. I dusted the whole office.

Then I swept the whole floor.

I scrubbed the floor with soapy water.

It was all clean, but I started dusting again.

I swept again. I mopped the floor again.

I repeated this 7 times, all day long.

The other children only did it once,

but I cleaned the office seven times.

At the end of the day, the director returned, and looked around his office.

He took a white handkerchief out of his pocket, and swiped the table.

I cleaned the office seven times, do you think there was any dust?

It was clean.

The director touched something like this, and that. Every thing was clean.

He smiled because it was so clean. He told me that I did a good job.

The next year, the other children didn't take a college entrance exam. However, the director told me to try

because I cleaned the office seven times. The following year I entered college with his financial aid.

4 of us from the orphanage took the exam, but I was the only one to pass.

I worked at the college farm during the day, and as a watch man at night.

From 2 to 4 a.m., it is the sleepiest time of the night, but it pays the most.

Due to the fact that I wanted to make money, I worked those hours and circled the campus.

It took one hour to circle the campus, so I walked two circles, and then I went to breakfast.

Then I would go to class and fall asleep.

I would alternate between sleeping and studying.

Then on Sabbath I would go to country churches, and preach. I was a theology student at the time.

I studied and worked until my third year in college. Then, I entered the South Korean military.

The Korean military teaches you how to operate firearms.However, I did not want to learn.

I was like Desmond Doss, and I refused to learn how to use a gun.

As a result, they beat me a lot.

Additionally, I wanted to keep the Sabbath, but the government refused.

I was court martialed and went to trial.

I was sentenced to four years in prison.

It was a military prison.

I spent 1 year and 6 months in prison.

The rest of my sentence was pardoned.

I left prison... and was sent to the front lines.

I was sent to the point closest to the enemy.

I worked there, but didn't use a gun.

I worked as a medic instead.

Including my prison time, I was in the military for 3 years.

I returned to college and studied for 1 more year.

Afterwards, I graduated with a degree in Theology.

I moved to the country in order to begin my ministry.

Before I left, I met my wife, and we were married.

We moved to Daejeon, then to Yehsan to serve God.

There were 26 churchs in Yehsan.

During the weekdays, I traveled through the country side to different villages, and preached everyday.

On the beginning of Sabbath, Friday evening, I returned home.

In those days only the wealthy could afford cars. I traveled by bus from village to village

My daughter was born.

She was born in hospital in Seoul.

My mother-in-law, the baby's grandmother, traveled with the baby from Seoul to Yehsan by train.

The train was overcrowded.

The grandmother held the baby in her arms, and pushed people out of her way while commanding them to move.

She didn't want the baby to get hurt.

People were shocked. My daughter's grandmother was very healthy and strong

She yelled at people all the way from Seoul to Yehsan.

My wife had no breast milk for the baby.

We did not know what to do. The baby had no milk, and she was sick.

Milk was expensive, so we obtained donor milk from a neighbor for the baby.

After 3 or 4 years, we moved to Seoul, closer to the hospital.

So when the baby was sick, we could take her directly to the hospital.

My daughter needed surgery, but that surgery was impossible in Korea at the time.

We had no money, so we didn't know what to do.

Fortunately, my wife had friends in America who arranged for surgery here.

They arranged for the legal papers necessary for immigration to America.

When my daughter was four and her baby brother was 2,

we traveled by plane to America.

Inside the plane, from Hawaii to mainland America,

we flew on Northwest Airlines, and they provided macadamia nuts for snacks.

They only gave us 4 macadamia nuts each,

but my daughter ate all of the nuts, and she wanted more.

We didn't speak English, so we couldn't even ask for more nuts.

We communicated through hand motions, and were finally understood. However, there were no more nuts.

Now every time we see macadamia nuts, I remember how I wasn't able to give my daughter nuts when she was crying for them.

After coming to America, I worked several odd jobs.

My friends were looking for a pastor, and they hired me. They believed that I was a very spiritual man.

I started my ministry in America in California.

I pastor several churches: 1. Rosemead 2. Orange County 3. Sacramento 4. Napa 5. Atlanta, Georgia 6. Seattle, Washington.

I worked in 6 different churches

For every congregation, God helped to us to build or buy a church.

In America, I was involved in 6 building projects for congregations.

Everyone was happy after we built the buildings.

In 2003, I turned 65 years old.

I retired in Seattle, Washington.

After I retired, I still worked with a church group in San Jose, California.

I worked there because they did not have a pastor at the time.

I helped them for one year.

My son, Jimmy, passed away.

I was so sad, so the Las Vegas church called me to see if I wanted to be a pastor there.

I served there for about 8 months.

Another church in Korean invited me to pastor in Korea, so I traveled to Korea. I served there for 2 years and 8 months.

I served there for almost 3 years.

I was getting older, and I missed my daughter, so I moved into her house. Then I moved here.

Now, I have a big garden that I farm.

I supply organic vegetables for my community.

I wake up early in the morning for Bible study.

All day long, I work hard in my garden.

Every day I thank God for all that He has done for me.

For more infomation >> Oral History Project: Korean War Survivor - Duration: 16:10.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.5 Hybrid Aspiration - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.5 Hybrid Aspiration - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Sonhadora (Ft.Gibe) / Rap 132 - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> Sonhadora (Ft.Gibe) / Rap 132 - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

COLEGIO DON BOSCO 2017 / VERBENA / CÒMO SON LOS FESTEJOS EN LAS ESCUELAS / vlog 42 - Duration: 17:44.

Hello, how are you?

Today's Saturday

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms

We're on our way to meet someone

And we have no idea really where to look

Where counting on it that he'll recognize us

Because he sees our videos

And he's posting videos as well

So we're hoping he'll recognize and approach us

We were thinking that he might not approach us

But I told him: "You better do it"

Today they are having a dance in their school

There are many parties and celebrations of all kind here

And usually there are traditional dances

He will dance Chacarera

We'll show you where we are

This is the Quintanilla square

That building over there is Los Tiempos

It's a very popular newspaper from here

That is the school

We'll cross the street.. The school is called Don Bosco

You can see there are a lot of people

This is a very big school

So they will dance in 2 terms surely, today and tomorrow

My son is dancing in his school tomorrow, so we wouldn't be able to come tomorrow

Good, because he's dancing today

We'll see, and we're very hungry too

Hopefully we'll eat a lot

Here at the school entrance

They gave us the dance schedule

This is the area of Api and Pastel

How nice this, look

It's a shame, but we don't know who is Don Bosco

It's well organized

It's well organized

All those doors there are classrooms

It's a very big school

We'll leave you the information about Don Bosco in the description box

There we can see there are sausage sandwiches

There it says Pizza, but it's empty for now

As it's getting darker, we hope the illumination will be good

Now while you can still hear me, because on the other side there are a lot of people

There are.. wow! So many lights

There's another colosseum like this one outside

very big

We'll see if we can find a good place to sit down

There some girls in traditional clothes are ready

We've decided to eat first

We didn't eat anything apart from breakfast

And that's nothing, just a coffee with it

It's gonna last until 11 tonight, imagine how many kids will dance, it's impressive

Let's see the sausages?

Hopefully yes, because I'm very hungry

We've decided to have hamburgers, although I never eat hamburgers

See how everything comes with the spicy sauce?

See how good it looks.. I've put a bit of the spicy sauce

See.. there are many kids who will dance

On the schedule it says Kullawada but the man announced it as Llamerada.. so we don't know if it's the same.

This dance is from the east of Bolivia

Now it's the kid's turn to dance

His dance ended

We filmed all that we could

Because it wasn't allowed to get too close

So we don't know if he saw us or not

He didn't approach us

There are a lot of people but I was in front of everyone

There are a lot of people

We'll walk around a bit more

The thing is that we see everyone from his dance and we don't know who he is.

We're here where they are taking photos of them

He should be able to see us

He's one of those who are dressed as cowboys

or something like that

We're still waiting but we can't stay for much longer

But I wish he would approach us because we don't know him

As you can see, at the exits of all the schools

When the dances are over

There are people who take photos

And they print them out right away

So the parents on their way out

Look for the photo of their kid and they buy it

We've just came back

We've just came back...And we weren't lucky

It's possible he didn't see us

Although we were exactly at the exit of all the dances

Or maybe he did see us and didn't approach us

Today's video was a fail

We hope you'll write to us and say if you've seen us or not

If you were shy to talk to us

We're waiting for your response

We'll say goodbye now

We send you a big kiss

Until the next video

For more infomation >> COLEGIO DON BOSCO 2017 / VERBENA / CÒMO SON LOS FESTEJOS EN LAS ESCUELAS / vlog 42 - Duration: 17:44.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic Tourer 1.6D Sport | RIJKLAAR | Business Edit. - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic Tourer 1.6D Sport | RIJKLAAR | Business Edit. - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Fit For A Challenge - 7 Insanely Hard Workouts - Personal Yoga Trainer - Duration: 4:02.

You might be big and strong, but are you tough? Can you handle fitness challenges that aren't

in your wheelhouse? Here are 7 workouts to test your weaknesses.

You don't need to be a Spartan Race junkie, a competitive CrossFitter, hard workout

or an Ironman champ to want to push your body to its limits hot yoga hard workout sexy motivation

Your body is a machine, but it needs variation and unique movement to go full-bore. hard workout yoga

Put your body to the test so you can enjoy knowing how powerful you are. Sometimes it's awesome for hot yoga

to do things just because you f'ing can hard workout sexy motivation hot yoga bikram yoga kundilini energy

Throw in a fitness challenge every week or month to enhance your cardiovascular and hot yoga hard workout

muscular endurance, test your mental strength, and assess your athletic ability. Ultra-tough workouts

are also helpful for personal growth. If you always do the exact same thing over and over, how will you ever

know if you improve? How will you test your limits?

If you're ready to take a break from your normal split and add a little bit of crazy to your fitness routine,

here are seven challenges. Keep them in your back pocket for when your want to see what your capabilities

are. You might surprise yourself.

subscribe my channel thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Fit For A Challenge - 7 Insanely Hard Workouts - Personal Yoga Trainer - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese and U.S. air forces hold joint drills: Kyodo - Duration: 0:56.

Japan and the United States have reportedly held joint air force drills following North

Korea's recent missile launch.

For more on this and other news around the world we turn to Ro Aram…

Aram… the North's third missile test in as many weeks is testing the patience of Tokyo

and Washington…

It certainly seems that way Mark….Japan's Kyodo News reports that the two countries'

air forces carried out joint drills near the Japanese island of Kyushu.

It was said to have been conducted on the same day Pyongyang carried out its missile

launch on Monday.

According to Kyodo, two American B-1B bombers flew from a U.S. base in Guam to join two

Japanese F-15 fighter jets.

They are known to have carried out joint exercises, which included flights toward the Korean peninsula.

Kyodo reported that the drills were aimed at bolstering bilateral defense capabilities

and strategies to better deter threats posed by the North.

No comments:

Post a Comment