Monday, May 29, 2017

Youtube daily report May 30 2017

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Learn COLOR CARS and BOATS Jump with Spiderman - Finger family for children cartoon 3D - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

小栗旬&西島秀俊「CRISIS」150人相手に7分30秒のノンストップバトル「覚悟が詰まった規格外バトル」|24H ニュース - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> 小栗旬&西島秀俊「CRISIS」150人相手に7分30秒のノンストップバトル「覚悟が詰まった規格外バトル」|24H ニュース - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

RAW Commissioner Triple H Suspends Yamashita RAW May 29 2017 - Duration: 1:13.

[Yamashita] HUNTER! TIME IS UP! I WANT ANDRE THE GIANT OR BASTION BOOGER OR ELSE IM COMING FOR YOU!

[Yamashita] no no no no NO NO NO! HUNTER! I TOLD YOU I WANT MY UNITED STATES TITLE BACK!

[Yamashita] YOU PEOPLE AT EXTREME RULES WILL BOW DOWN TO THE FACE OF THE UNITED STATES!

[Yamashita] SO SPOILER ALERT HERE IS WHAT LILLIAN WILL SAY HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION YAMASHITA!

[Yamashita] THIS IS NOT A GAME!

[Crowd] YAMASHITA! (Clapping 5 times) x3

[Yamashita] The thing here is i'm a Champ around here and tha.. (Crowd Booing because microphone turned off)

[Triple H] Yamashita you're out of your own mind

[Triple H] Maybe you shall be suspended for now and think about you're future here

[Triple H] because you are too big and too aggressive here on Raw. i mean you hurt bastion booger so bad!

For more infomation >> RAW Commissioner Triple H Suspends Yamashita RAW May 29 2017 - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Box of Toys 🎁 Toy Collection 🎈 Kids Toys 🚗 Nursery Rhymes 🎼 Kids Fun 😀 Learning Sea Animals - Duration: 5:38.

Best Box of Toys!

For more infomation >> Box of Toys 🎁 Toy Collection 🎈 Kids Toys 🚗 Nursery Rhymes 🎼 Kids Fun 😀 Learning Sea Animals - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

FAITH HOUSE WORSHIP EXPERIENCE***PSALMIST TYRA J. "HEAVEN" SUGGS - Duration: 15:06.

For more infomation >> FAITH HOUSE WORSHIP EXPERIENCE***PSALMIST TYRA J. "HEAVEN" SUGGS - Duration: 15:06.

-------------------------------------------

Good start of Ranadan 2017! - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Good start of Ranadan 2017! - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Miramar , Cuba 21 de mayo 2017 - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> Miramar , Cuba 21 de mayo 2017 - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

"13" (Era Istrefi) \ [NIGHTCORE] / [Lyrics in Albanian, English, Spanish] \ /|^|\ / - Duration: 2:45.

[INTRODUCTION MUSIC]

I will never hate you, I couldn't do that.

He let me go because I deserve better, He let me go because he was looking for something cheaper

Oooh... he won't have me anymore. I was lying when I said I didn't care.

You told me to wait because you'd come again, He and I have fallen.

I had you in my thoughts While I was smoking weed and drinking wine.

My silence replaces my pain.

My heart doesn't forget the words you've never said.

I can see you It's you, but it's not you.

I had you in my thoughts While I was smoking weed and drinking wine.

My silence replaces my pain, my pain

My heart doesn't forget the words you've never said.

I can see you It's you, but it's not you.

[Music]

When you miss just remember that you let me go.

You told me you'd die for me, Oooh sweetheart, you forgot.

I don't know if it makes sense, I don't know if it makes sense

That all day long I, That all day long I...

I had you in my thoughts While I was smoking weed and drinking wine.

My silence replaces my pain, my pain

My heart doesn't forget the words you've never said.

I can see you It's you, but it's not you, you..

I had you in my thoughts While I was smoking weed and drinking wine.

My silence replaces; Oh, my pain,

My heart doesn't forget the words you've never said.

I can see you It's you, but it's not you..

[Music]

[Motorbike]

For more infomation >> "13" (Era Istrefi) \ [NIGHTCORE] / [Lyrics in Albanian, English, Spanish] \ /|^|\ / - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Yoshinoya® | BBQ Ribs Review! 🇯🇵🍖🍚 - Duration: 5:17.

YouTube and social media peep this out

guys its Ian K back again with another

one for ya out on yet another crispy

day here in Southern California

over at Yoshinoya to take a look at a

brand new item they've got on the menu

that looks pretty perfect for this time

of year that's right guys barbecues are

all the rage right now as we head

further into summer so it's only natural

that you should find plenty of things

around town to satisfy your barbecue

itch whether it's fast food or local

restaurants there's plenty to choose

from out there right now even from

places where you least expect it case in

point one such place is Yoshinoya which

is a pretty popular joint out here on

the west coast if not around the world

in most places they specialize in a very

unique way of making their chicken and a

shredded type of beef on top of some

rice there it's almost like a boiled

like quality but it has a very rich

flavor and it's absolutely tasty so

let's just say I was more than

surprised when I drove by and saw they

were offering bone-in barbecue ribs as

part of their current promo and since

this is my first time trying these ribs

over here Yoshinoya I thought I'd bring

you guys along for the ride so let's see

what these are all about but like always

before I take that first bite of these

all-new barbecue ribs to give you my

thoughts like I always do let's get

right up on it first for that closer look

let's peep this out

yoshino is bringing some new tasty

goodness to their menu just in time for

summer with their all-new barbecue rib

plate and I got to tell you guys even

though I'm standing outside right now I

am definitely smelling a delicious

situation here take a look at these ribs

they're described as fall off the bone

St. Louis ribs cooked in a mildly spicy

at savory barbecue sauce and as you guys

can see they look fairly meaty and they do

give you a fair amount of them on top of

a nice bed of white rice here along with

some steamed veggies on the side you can

opt for cole slaw but I definitely wanted

to keep it a little bit more healthier

and the veggies here Yoshinoya are

always pretty tasty but I got to say for

$6.79 this is a pretty sizeable portion of

food and you can opt to get the regular

bowl version for a dollar less but very

excited to get into this guys just in

time for summer here it is the all new

barbecue ribs from Yoshinoya let's peep

out this flavor man this really does

smell like a backyard barbecue I'm

definitely diggin the aroma here I've

got some of the sauce actually spread

out on top of some of the veggies here

let me just grab a little bit of the

rice a little bit of broccoli a little

cabbage just to get a little bit of the

good stuff in here before we get into

the really good stuff let's give this a

shot real quick mmm well the white rice

is what you'd expect it to taste like

here although the variety here at

Yoshinoya is a little bit more on the

sticky side and I do appreciate that but

what really makes it however is the

actual boiled veggies on the top now I

am a fan of the cauliflower over here at

Yoshinoya it's got a nice snap to it

there a little bit of saltiness very

similar to the broccoli but pretty tasty

overall as well but we're not here for

veggies and rice we're here for barbecue

ribs take another look at that guys very

meaty very impressive let's give this a

go the all-new barbecue ribs here at

Yoshinoya hmm mmm hmmm Oh ma'am yes sir

fall-off-the-bone meatiness here guys

there's 2 of these connected here

right now very meaty very delicious nice

and sweet a little bit of spice in the

background mmm hopefully you can see the

thickness coming through loud and clear

right there off the bone guys very very

nice meaty lightly salty flavor to this

one here with a nice mild spice and the

sweetness is really on point this is

really delicious rib meat over here at

Yoshinoya and I'm glad they loaded this

plate up as well - I'm definitely diggin'

this already mmm definitely some tasty

pork rib goodness just in time for

summer and speaking of summer are these

not the perfect ribs for summer it's

definitely got my vote very flavorful a

decent amount of meat on the bones

themselves and you do get a lot in the

plate especially here the $6.79 is more

than worth it for this and the meat

itself very tasty very tender very juicy

and as you can see it is sauced up good

to go

very very well worth it I got to go into

this one more time guys the modely spicy

it's sweet barbecue sauce and these ribs

is truly off the chart and when you

combine that with the rib meat itself

which as you've already seen is pretty

juicy how could I really hold myself

back hold on a sec hmm one more shot why

not some tender and juicy rib meat

action for you guys fall off the bone

goodness st. louis-style over here

Yoshinoya absolutely a delicious treat

well worth the price of admission on

this one guys well worth it and it's

definitely even more worth it if you've

got plenty of napkins on hand because

believe me you're gonna need 'em alright

guys sound off in the comments

section down below what do you guys

personally think of these BBQ ribs here

over at Yoshinoya is this something that

you think you'd want to try if you've

got a Yoshinoya in your area and if not

what did you guys personally think of

the overall look and quality of these bad

boys drop those comments down below

definitely let me know and as for the

rating on this one as if you don't

already know what this one's gonna get

on that bomb sexy for your face scale of

1 to 10 the BBQ Ribs here Yoshinoya are

gonna cruise to the top with an easy 10

out of 10 awesome quality awesome

quantity for what you get for the money

and guys the flavor itself absolutely

soars with some very tender St. Louis

Ribs that truly fall off the bone and

they're super rich and juicy this one's

definitely a winner and that's it for

this episode of peep this out guys as

you know I've got content every week

here on my channel so while you stay

tuned for the next review coming real

soon in the meantime stay frosty

definitely some tasty ribs done by the

folks over at Yoshinoya I would easily get

these again alright guys stay tuned for

more fun stuff coming later this week

I'll talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment