Monday, May 29, 2017

Youtube daily report May 30 2017

Hi, guys! This is a sneek peak of

Ashley and Gabby's

new album of Love Yourself.

And we're gonna have new

videos next time, but this is our sneak peek first. So, go.

*singing*

There you go, guys.

For more infomation >> ASHLEY & GABBY - LOVE YOURSELF (COVER) | #discountinued - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Videoclip BIODEGRADADAS, del GRUPO ELSA BCN - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Videoclip BIODEGRADADAS, del GRUPO ELSA BCN - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota RAV4 2.0 D-4D 4WD 5deurs Linea Sol Airco/ECC,Cruisecontrol - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Toyota RAV4 2.0 D-4D 4WD 5deurs Linea Sol Airco/ECC,Cruisecontrol - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Kia pro_cee'd 1.4 CVVT * NAVIGATIE * CLIMA * PARKEERHULP * LMV 17" * - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Kia pro_cee'd 1.4 CVVT * NAVIGATIE * CLIMA * PARKEERHULP * LMV 17" * - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Comment estimer les loyers de votre immeuble (7/30) - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Comment estimer les loyers de votre immeuble (7/30) - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

My EDS Symptoms & Struggles w/ Access to Medical Care: Part 2 (2/2) #ThisIsMyEDS Tag [CC] - Duration: 12:48.

Was there any specific age where your health drastically changed? If so, when was that?

Yes, um, like I said, my symptoms were pretty mild uh, when I was growing up, not very noticeable

to me, uh, I just thought everyone had similar struggles. Uh, my mom and dad,

they dealt with chronic pain and chronic migraines so I just thought it was normal.

Around age 23 the joints in my feet began to basically.. collapse, which was really painful, my feet

became like bags of jumbling bones, and my ability to walk became limited to the point that

I FINALLY decided to see a doctor and it started my diagnosis journey...

...And as I was doing that my health just kept declining and rapidly. It was just-- it felt I was doing

just fine and then as soon as the stuff in my feet started, phoo phoo phoo, Jenga pieces

just crumbling down! Um, my joints throughout my body became more lax, my chronic pain spread

and heightened, I was losing physical abilities all over uh, may continue to do so, uh, sleeping

disorders began to really impact my life, chronic fatigue, uh, more frequent light-headedness,

tachycardia, and migraines. It just felt and feels like I'm rotting from the inside,

like I'm falling apart.

What medicines, treatments, and other devices do you typically need? Do you have access

to all your needs?

I just made a video about the mobility aids that I use and have used and I will link it

here!

Um, as far as braces, I used my finger ring splints that my amazing sister-in-law made

for me! Um, I also use ankle braces, knee braces, uh, wrist and thumb braces, uh, my

thumb's always trying to leave it's socket!

Uh, I am in need of an SI joint belt and a shoulder-- two shoulders-- everythings sucks

so if you ever wanna get me a present, any kind of brace will do!

Ha! Uh, I still need shoulder and elbow braces as well.

Um, I don't NEED a neck brace JUST yet however, um, I feel like it's gonna happen soon,

I feel laxity in my neck, less stability than it used to have and currently the best thing

I can do for it is I do use a neck support to sleep. Um, ooh! It's actually right here!

This is what I use to sleep! It's Baymax! He gives me a hug!

Um, I'm also considering a rollator or a cane with a seat for short trips outside.

Due to lack of access to resources; both doctors that know enough about my condition to prescribe

me accurate medication and the money for those accurate medications should the doctors prescribe

them, I currently do not take any medications that cannot be bought over the counter.

Uh, so when I can I take vitamins, I use Excedrin for my migraines and Excedrin is actually

helpful for my chronic fatigue as well whenever I do take it. It does sometimes negatively

impact my tachycardia because of the caffeine but [SIGH] everything is give or take.

I don't have access to accurate pain killers; none of the painkillers that I've tried

or been prescribed have worked for me, um, so I just have to deal with it.

Um, the pain often makes me immobile, pain usually keeps me bed bound.

Um, I can manage the consistent pains that I experience enough to not constantly be moaning

and crying, like right now as I speak to you, I am in pain but I'm just not crying about

it. Like right-- if you could see pain, you would see like glowing spots of red throughout

my body but you can't see it, the only way you know is if I tell you cuz you probably

wouldn't have known that I was in pain this entire video.

Although I can manage it to the point where I'm kind of functioning, right? Like currently

I'm sitting and I'm speaking to you, that's like moderately functional, I'm not like

getting up and doing cheer dances for you but I'm still kind of able to speak.

There are sometimes where the pain really high and it comes in bursts, it comes in contraction-like

kind of bursts that are really bad and really surprising, um, last time in put me in the

ER is how high the pain was.

How often do you go to the hospital? And are you comfortable in those spaces?

[Sigh] whenever I can afford to go? I sort of fake comfort in those spaces, uh, overcompensating

for how uncomfortable I am.

My diagnosis journey was incredibly traumatizing...

It is- it's a lot for anybody even if you don't have a history of abuse, I know people who have not, to my knowledge,

had a history of abuse and but seeking diagnosis and having doctors telling them that nothing is wrong

with them when they are suffering in pain has caused them to break down repeatedly.

Um, and that's what happened to me, I would have an anxiety attack before and after doctor's

appointments because they were horrible, horrible environments, um, not just because they didn't

have answers but because of their attitude… without the answers.

Because I've had doctors laugh at me, I've had doctors outright tell me that I was exaggerating

and that the symptoms that I was discussing with them were not possible.

Um, and so it was a real power imbalance, very scary, to go to a space where you're

supposed to… you know, make yourself incredibly vulnerable um, and ask for help uh, and they

are supposed to want to help you, that is their job… and that's not what I found

at all. I just found people who… looked at me like I was a waste of their time and

it was a lot because these are the people that we are supposed to turn to and then they

were unreliable and they were cruel... so then where do you go after that?

And to this day I go to doctors and even with a diagnosis most doctors, they are not familiar

with EDS at all, and they CANNOT help me because they lack the knowledge.

Um, and so it just feels useless to go, to the point where I'm kind of glad that I

don't have the money to go as often as I should because it is so much physical and

emotional labor to go to the doctor and on top of that be tossing, tossing, BURNING money

going there, to the same results that I get from not going.

And again I say this with a lot of privilege that for now I don't NEED them to wake up

tomorrow morning, um, I don't know what I'm gonna do when that day comes that I

need them and I still don't have the money for their help, and I still can't find the

doctors who can actually help me.

What kind of resources and support do you use?

Uh, the internet! I've made incredible friends online who also have EDS and we're basically

each other's support system, checking in on one another and things like that.

I've also learned a lot from online support groups.

I have a few incredible people who care about me, and who check up on me, and text me, and

see how I'm doing... which I'm very grateful for. I'm grateful for-- I - I am very fortunate

that I have quite a few people in my life who care and I-- sometimes my depression makes

me forget that so I'll say it right now…

I know I have a good handful of people who really really care about me and I'm very

grateful for that.

I also do a lot of my own research and just try different things, trial and error, and

see what works.

Ugh, and that's it for Part 2 of #ThisIsMyEDS, thank you so much for watching that!

It was pretty emotionally exhausting to ride the diagnosis train that I just went on, um,

but I'm also happy to share...

And happy to make you aware..

Da da ta!

Diagnosis journeys, no matter what your condition is, can be incredibly emotional, um, like I said there's a lot

of emotional labor and physical labor involved in that, it's tough to be chronically ill

and still have to fight for yourself every day.

It's hard not to just want to give up, I'm kind of, actually in that space right now

where I'm so tired and I feel so weak physically, uh, that I'm just like, "Well, I quit."...

Um...

But... you know, I don't think this is really quitting, I think I'm just taking

a break, until I can get back up again, and start seeing doctors again, um, once I have

the money and I'm prepared for the labor that I have to perform.

If you're feeling similarly, please share in the comments below, please share with me

your diagnosis stories because they're all so powerful and I love reading them and sharing

my solidarity with you.

Please remember to subscribe and click that notifications button because I am inconsistent

as hell and I will see you eventually, bye!

[OUTRO MUSIC]

For more infomation >> My EDS Symptoms & Struggles w/ Access to Medical Care: Part 2 (2/2) #ThisIsMyEDS Tag [CC] - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

How to refocus on your life again? – Reduce stress & depression - Personality Development video - Duration: 14:11.

For more infomation >> How to refocus on your life again? – Reduce stress & depression - Personality Development video - Duration: 14:11.

-------------------------------------------

Program files x86 vs Program files EXPLAINED - Duration: 3:15.

We all know inside Windows every software installed somewhere in C drive, obviously

that is program files right.

If you have installed 64bit version of windows and you open your C drive you will see Porgram

files and program files(X86) . why there are two folders with only difference of X86?

Let's check this out.

You've probably seen 32-bit and 64-bit options available whenever you download an app, or

install a game.

First off, the reason you have those two folders is because there are currently two fundamentally

different architectures used to manufacture computer processors,. as a result, there are

two fundamentally different ways to write programs and apps.

Applications all use shared resources on a Windows system; these are called DLL files,

or Dynamic Link Libraries.

They're basically just pooled libraries of common resources that many different apps

will use.

Windows puts them all in a single place to make things easier for software developers.

So those DLL files are written and structured in fundamentally different ways because they're

meant to be used by 64-bit applications or 32-bit applications.

If, for instance, a 32-bit application reaches out for a DLL and finds a 64-bit version,

it's just going to stop working.

Imagine going into a library to find a specific textbook, and then realizing that everything

is in a foreign language.

You'd likely leave and assume you went to the wrong place right.

Same basic principle applies here.

Wouldn't it be easier if you simply used 64-bit software on 64-bit systems, and ignore

32-bit software entirely?

Well, not really.

The problem is the 32-bit or (x86) architecture has been around for a very long time, and

there are still a host of applications that utilize 32-bit architecture.

Modern 64-bit systems can run 32-bit and 64-bit software because of a very simple and easy

solution: two separate Program Files directories.

When 32-bit applications are sequestered to the appropriate x86 folder, Windows knows

to serve up the right DLL, aka the 32-bit version.

And 64 bit software sequestered to program files folder, windows knows everything stored

in Program files belongs to 64 bit architecture and it serves right dll files

I hope you get to know why there are these two folders.

Thanks for watching guys.

Like the video if you like it and dislike the video if you dislike it.

Leave a comment below.

Share the video if you find it really useful and thanks again for watching don't forget

to subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment