Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Youtube daily report May 31 2017

Welcome to a new episode of H-Game Reviews. I'm your host O21.

Today's game is kind of gorey.

Not too much so that a normal person can't enjoy it.

But, if you don't like that genre too much, well...

You have been warned.

The name is... very long. It says:

"Depravia

-Senshojo Angelika ga

hidoi me ni au yoko sukuroru

hadokoa ryona akkushon-".

Which means more or less:

"Depravia

-Hardcore action side-scrolling game

where the battle maiden Angelika

finds herself in very difficult situations-".

I shit you not.

That's what it says and that's what it means.

Ok. Let's get to it.

As always, this is the trial version.

You can download it from the link in the description.

And if you like the game, you can buy it, too.

The last video was a bit too long,

over thirty minutes.

And I think now, it was a bit difficult to watch.

So, from now on I'll try to make videos

10 minutes long or less.

Ok. Here, to the left, we have Angelika,

which is the protagonist. And to the right we have

Sarieru, which is kind of her boss.

She's explaining to Angelika that

hell has invaded earth.

And that she has to stop them because

all the other angels have disappeared.

Now, she's telling her about

an orb, a chaos orb that makes her

quite unbeatable.

But, it also turns her into a fallen angel, momentarily,

so she has to be careful.

As the title says, this is a side-scrolling game,

actually a platformer.

And what I like about this game is that is hard enough.

I'll explain a bit about the interface.

Here you see your life points.

When you get hit, you lose 1 life point.

And when you lose all life points or you get hit 3 times.

Well, you die.

Here you have the weapon you have equipped.

How many "Continues" you have.

How long you can keep floating.

The chaos orbs you have to make you unbeatable.

It's like a Mario star.

So, you can't be defeated and also you get an upgraded weapon.

Here, you have a piece of clothig. This item...

It makes you recover... your life points

and it also gives you an upgraded weapon.

See?

Now, look at this.

I like that the game has very good

"Ambientation" (atmosphere). You see,

hell was supposed to have invaded the earth and

the angels have disappeared and it makes sense

that they are around but defeated.

Also some human girls.

I will have, probably, to censor it.

Because of youtube. But that's ok. You get the idea.

What I like most about this game is that it's well balanced.

That means that it's not

too difficult

and it's not too easy either.

If it's too difficult,

well, you just can't advance the game, you can't proceed.

You can't watch new H scenes.

And when it's too easy,

you can't see the H scenes either.

Because you won't die at all.

And yes, this is one of those games that you have to die to actually watch the H scenes.

And it depends on the monster,

that kills you,

the kind of H scene you get.

Ah, yeah.

I remember that the last time I said that I didn't like games that

you have to die to watch the H scenes.

But,

when it's a platformer game, you're going to die,

eventually, when you start playing the game.

It's like not dying when you play Super Mario, you will have to die,

at one point or another.

So it's ok for this kind of game

to die to watch the H scenes.

And I think the game, the complete game, has

some kind of gallery where you can see

all the H scenes in one place, once you complete the game.

I don't want to restart the level right now so,

I'll try not to lose. I'll lose at the end.

Ok.

Let's try to finish this part

and see how much we can play with just the trial version.

At the end as, you can see, we get

a Stage Rank with the numbers we've gotten.

How many times we've died.

How many times we've used th orbs.

How many times...

we've come in contact or we have been hit.

And the total time.

Let's see. Let's try this one here.

Seems like we are already in hell.

But, not all the stages can be chosen.

Ok. I'll end the gameplay here but not without showing you

what happens when you get hit 3 times.

Ok, here we go. As I told you,

the scenes you get depends on the monster that

actually hits you at the end.

If you choose not to continue,

you'll get a game over screen and that's it.

And that's all for todays' video. I hope you enjoyed the game.

This was O21. And see you next time!

For more infomation >> H-Game Review 10: "Depravia - *Really long title here*-" - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

Çiyələk konfityuru - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> Çiyələk konfityuru - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Zenlar €$£ The Soul Papaz - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Zenlar €$£ The Soul Papaz - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Mountain Between Us Trailer (HD) (English & French Subtitles) - Duration: 2:15.

Subtitledtrailers.com

I have an emergency surgery to perform in Baltimore.

I'll fly wherever I have to tonight to get there tomorrow morning.

- Can you help me? - Sir?

I think we may have the same problem. I have an idea.

- So, what's the rush? - I'm getting married tomorrow.

Congratulations!

- No, no, we're not... - We just met.

So what took you to Idaho?

A medical conference.

Are you a journalist?

That would explain the questions.

Hello!

Anybody?!

Anyone...

Alex? Can you look at me? You really hurt your leg.

Your phone's smashed, my phone has no signal,

and we're pretty high up on the mountain.

If we stay here, we're safe.

If we leave, search & rescue are less likely to find us.

Look, I don't want to die up here because you're too scared to take a risk.

Someone's looking for us.

The pilot didn't file our flight plan.

Nobody knows where we are!

We're all we've got!

Me and you!

We can go 3 weeks without food.

3 days without water.

And 3 hours without shelter.

We might die together and I don't even know you.

We're not gonna die.

Not today.

Ben?!

Alex?!

Alex?!

For more infomation >> The Mountain Between Us Trailer (HD) (English & French Subtitles) - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Logan Lucky Trailer (HD) (English & French Subtitles) - Duration: 2:27.

Jimmy, I'm just gonna say it:

I gotta let you go.

You were just fired.

I was let go for liability reasons involving insurance.

The one-armed bartender!

You need to show him a little respect.

Charlotte Motor Speedway.

I know how they move the money.

The only guy who knows anything about blowing up real bank vaults

is Joe bang.

I am incarcerated.

Yeah, we got a plan to get you out.

The Coca-Cola 600 is the biggest race of the year.

We need a computer whiz.

I know everything there is to know about computers, okay?

All the Twitters, I know 'em.

Welcome to the Coca-Cola 600.

How many yards away is the vault?

20 yards, I don't think 30.

Is it 20 or is it 30?

We are dealing with science here!

They're gonna know what we want them to know.

My life of crime is over.

That is massively stupid!

It's been handled.

Oh, this is gonna be good.

That looks like it hurt.

I want everything on Jimmy, Logan.

I'm about to get naked. I said no peaking.

I said no peaking!

You Logans must be

as simple-minded as people say.

People say that?!

Would you give in my arm, please?

Is it this one?

Subtitledtrailers.com

For more infomation >> Logan Lucky Trailer (HD) (English & French Subtitles) - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 206 1.1 XR 5DRS - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 206 1.1 XR 5DRS - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C3 NIEUWE C3 NEW C3 PURETECH 82 FEEL DOT HIGH (Navigatiesysteem - Parkeersensoren achter - - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Citroën C3 NIEUWE C3 NEW C3 PURETECH 82 FEEL DOT HIGH (Navigatiesysteem - Parkeersensoren achter - - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Leather bracelet with beaded braiding. - Duration: 14:40.

For more infomation >> Leather bracelet with beaded braiding. - Duration: 14:40.

-------------------------------------------

Chrysler Voyager 2.4I SE LUXE NAVI TREKHAAK 7PERS - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Chrysler Voyager 2.4I SE LUXE NAVI TREKHAAK 7PERS - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Wilk Stern 530 K - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Wilk Stern 530 K - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Klasse 200 K. AUTOMAAT 164 PK CLIMATE CTR CRUISE CTR LEDER LMV 19 INCH AMG SPORTPA - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz SLK-Klasse 200 K. AUTOMAAT 164 PK CLIMATE CTR CRUISE CTR LEDER LMV 19 INCH AMG SPORTPA - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

M.O.N.T (몬트) INTERVIEW - Duration: 4:52.

Hello, everyone! We are MONT!

Good morning (in Polish)

My name is Narachan

Good morning, my name is Roda

Good morning, my name is Bitsaeon

Again this time, Polish fans have given us a few questions so we are now going to answer them.

First question

Who needs the most time to wake up?

Why don't we point the person?

Let's go! 3,2,1!

How could you say it's me?

Roda takes the most time

Next question is...

Who sings for the longest time?

1,2,3! The main vocal Bitsaeon has sung for the longest time and I guess that's why he is good at singing.

Because I am the main vocal...

Indeed

Okay, then! Oh, this is quite difficult to answer

It is a difficult question.

It's so difficult... 3, 2, 1!

Oh, it's me? Why?

Because you eat a lot

So many, many

So many, many!

Do I..? I don't agree with that though anyway Let's move to the next question.

This is an individual question.

Bitseon question time start!

What is your favourite cartoon and movie?

I personally like the Marvel movie series such as the Avengers, Spiderman.

I also like the Marvel movies a lot

and X-man.

Alright, then next question!

So now Roda question time

Speak some Chinese to your fans

Okay

Hello everyone!

You like our group M.O.N.T

We also love you, we love your country and thank you!

Thank you!

Okay good!

Now it's my turn

I used to be in another team and I was the youngest one and I guess they want to know how I would feel to be a leader now.

Very good! Very Very happy because I am the King. I am the king of Mont! I can do whatever I want

Then next question

How were you feeling before the release of 'Sorry'?

I was partly excited and partly afraid of it.

I was also a bit afraid but I was mostly excited about it.

I was only excited

Were you?

I was only excited because it was our first album.

It's time for the final question.

It's a bit too early but we'd love to perform in Poland so please invite and help us.

Yes, nothing is certain but we'd love to perform in Poland so we would appreciate if you invited us.

Okay then let's end it here and Let's say goodbye.

We are M.O.N.T! Thank you!

Poland, we love you!

I love you

For more infomation >> M.O.N.T (몬트) INTERVIEW - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Řeč Freda Rogerse, která změnila dějiny (dětské) televize - Duration: 6:51.

For more infomation >> Řeč Freda Rogerse, která změnila dějiny (dětské) televize - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

X Factor 9: Aurora Ramazzotti conduce il daytime Di Carlo Maria Righetto - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> X Factor 9: Aurora Ramazzotti conduce il daytime Di Carlo Maria Righetto - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors With Dolphin / Bad Baby Crying Finger Family Song Nursery Rhymes for Kids Toddlers - Duration: 2:12.

Learn Colors With Dolphin / Bad Baby Crying Finger Family Song Nursery Rhymes for Kids Toddlers

No comments:

Post a Comment