Monday, May 29, 2017

Youtube daily report May 29 2017

Hi kids! We are learning colors together with fruits and vegetables. Are you ready?

For more infomation >> Fruits Vegetables Colors | Learn Turkish Language - Duration: 16:07.

-------------------------------------------

How many black skin also becomes whitened just by this simple skin whitening - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> How many black skin also becomes whitened just by this simple skin whitening - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

মানবজাতিকে বাঁচাতে ফের পৃথিবীর বাইরে বসতি খুঁজতে বললেন হকিং - Duration: 2:37.

Welcome to bd secret news.In this channel you will get bangladesh news 24, all bangla news, bangla tv news, bangladesh tv news, bangladesh news live, youtube bangla news live, bangla tv news live, bangla news today 2016, bd news paper, live bangla tv news, bangla news tv live, bangla news, bangla news paper, bangla news 24, bangla news today, bangla news live, bangla news online, today bangla news, bangla news bd, bd news 24, bangladesh latest news, bangla tv online, live tv news, bangla live tv news,binodon news,dhallywood news,tahhywood news,bollywood news,etc

For more infomation >> মানবজাতিকে বাঁচাতে ফের পৃথিবীর বাইরে বসতি খুঁজতে বললেন হকিং - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

モー娘。牧野真莉愛がさらなる成長 ビキニ姿で美貌あらわ|24H ニュース - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> モー娘。牧野真莉愛がさらなる成長 ビキニ姿で美貌あらわ|24H ニュース - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

でんぱ組.inc相沢梨紗、ランジェリー姿の"純白美ボディ"にうっとり|24H ニュース - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> でんぱ組.inc相沢梨紗、ランジェリー姿の"純白美ボディ"にうっとり|24H ニュース - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Fruits Vegetables Colors | Learn Turkish Language - Duration: 16:07.

Hi kids! We are learning colors together with fruits and vegetables. Are you ready?

For more infomation >> Fruits Vegetables Colors | Learn Turkish Language - Duration: 16:07.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Sub] BTS Bang PD admit GENIUS Interview BangPD Genius jjangjjangman Boongboong 방피디천재짱짱맨뿡뿡 방시혁 - Duration: 7:45.

Host: I heard you studied very well. Bang PD: I studied well, and

Host: You heard you were genius? Bang PD: Yes, I heard I was genius and I studied very well.

Host: I asked "you heard you were genius?" and you didn't take 0.1 second to answer yes.

Bang PD: Because that was the truth back then.

Bang PD: I think being humble is...

Host: You aced all in report cards?

Bang PD: Almost all.

Bang PD: I could sound full of myself but when I was a student, I was the kind of kid who says...

Bang PD: 'Studying is the easiest thing', there are kids like that.

Bang PD: This is how arrogant I was.

Bang PD: 'Working hard isn't too cool", you know?

Bang PD: "Shouldn't you rank No.1 in study just scanning through?" That's how much full of myself I was.

Bang PD: When I check my reputation back then, I asked my middle and high school friends, and they said I was very cocky.

Bang PD: Among modern pop songs,

Bang PD: I feel bad about Korean music critics and reporters criticizing that

there are meaningless repetitive verses in a hook song, but it shouldn't be criticized.

Bang PD: The world is changing and people want that.

Bang PD: People no longer just want nice and beautiful lyrics like the past.

Bang PD: People now want music to beat your ears and touch your hearts,

Bang PD: If the music touched your hearts gently in the past, but now they want music to strike your hearts.

Bang PD: We actually tried children songs like that, and we received positive feedback.

Bang PD: I thought "this is so interesting" so I focused on this point.

Bang PD: I worked hard to reflect that into the music.

Host: Like you mentioned hook songs, music that strike your hearts nowadays...

Host: There have been a lot of criticism that the music is for watching, not for listening.

Host: Every time you hear that you talk about hook songs and different opinions in terms of Korean pop music.

Bang PD: Ahh.. that... This is how I think.

Bang PD: I am on multiplicative side, and this is what I exactly said.

Bang PD: Rather than saying "This is that", let's talk fairly on all the sides and aspects.

Bang PD: And the main argument is I was never biased in idols in music industry. I never said the lopsided market is right.

Bang PD: I am one of the sad people about this.

Bang PD: Actually I became a producer starting with Jinju, and then K-will, 8Eight, Lim Jung Hee.

Bang PD: The music of these artists are not for watching.

Bang PD: They do music for listening, but as a producer who produced music for these artists,

Bang PD: how much would I enjoy to see the lopsided market focused on music for watching?

Bang PD: In fact, the public is merciless.

Bang PD: "Why wouldn't they listen to it?" No, it's more like "why wouldn't the buy the music?"

Bang PD: Even business wide, the industry has to be versatile to try new things and make more profits,

Bang PD: I prefer diversity in the industry.

Bang PD: But if the profit is minimal right now, then it becomes hard to hang on to it just for the future.

Bang PD: Let's say idols release an album, they sell 100 thousand copies, but it's hard to sell more than 5 thousand copies for Lim Jung Hee.

Bang PD: So how do I solve this problem? That was one argument, and another thing is...

Bang PD: They use the logic to criticize idols, but can that really be basis for criticism?

Bang PD: Our idols in Korea are so talented. They say idols can't sing, but they sing well.

Bang PD: Dance? Their dance is the best in the world.

Bang PD: They are good at singing, dancing, have good looks and good body shapes

Bang PD: They can even act. And if there are five members in a group, all five members are like that.

Bang PD: This is, in a way, almost like a circus.

Bang PD: "How did these happen in Korea?", but there is no appraisal on this part.

Host: So you are saying they are not bad at singing, but rather they are all trained well?

Bang PD: Yes!

Bang PD: Instead of analyzing this part, and how positive these artists are affecting Korean music industry,

Bang PD: They immediately revitalize the market and making the profit from abroad as KPOP.

Bang PD: Without the right evaluation on these parts, they just criticize with the lack of understanding.

Bang PD: "They are idols. They make the market lopsided."

Bang PD: Actually there is no need to fight over.

Bang PD: Have we set the definition of a "singer" on encyclopedia?

Bang PD: If there are five members in a group, all five members have to sing well?

Bang PD: That is now... Host: I see your point.

Host: The main criticism was usually focused on idols in Korean music industry.

Host: But your new perspective is meaningful.

Bang PD: I talk about other people's stories a lot.

Bang PD: When I meet a new person, like if I met you at a different occasion,

Bang PD: I would ask, "When was your last relationship? Why did you break up? What did you not like about?" I ask so many questions like this.

Host: To me? You would have asked me?

Bang PD: Maybe I shouldn't? Host: No, no, you should.

Host: I will give you more insights later.

Bang PD: When I ask questions like that, most people just talk about general things, like boring stories.

Host: I will give you interesting stories.

Bang PD: Yes, I need those. when I hear interesting stories, I get sucked into it like "Huh? What kind of emotion is this?"

Bang PD: Then I get sucked into the person's story and become like the person.

Bang PD: So yesterday, I forgot who I heard from, but I wrote a song last night and finished it at the waiting room earlier.

Host: You just wrote a song in that short time?

Bang PD: I wrote it last night, but I was arranging it... I usually write a song in my head without instruments.

Bang PD: I usually write a lot of songs in unusual environment.

Bang PD: So I arranged it a little earlier, and the title of the song is "I envy pretty girls"

Host: Ahh... Why would you be inspired after coming here?

Bang PD: (LOL) Why would that be?

Bang PD: I guess it came up after you came to my waiting room.

Host: I visited your waiting room, that's when you...

Bang PD: That's when I thought "I envy pretty girls", maybe?

Host: What are the lyrics?

Bang PD: Umm...

Bang PD: 'You would feel bad if I tell you honestly, but you know you envy pretty girls too.'

Bang PD: 'I've dedicated all to a ridiculous thing called love, but they left at the end for not being pretty.'

Bang PD: 'I envy pretty ones. You should be happy for being so perfect. I cry for having nothing and cry alone.'

Host: Wow...

Host: You finished it at the waiting room...

Bang PD: I think about these things for a long time...

Bang PD: I put in a lot stories in my head, and they connect at some point.

Bang PD: Probably some friends told me these stories in the past.

Bang PD: "Pretty ones are this and that..."

Bang PD: There are moments that click sometimes.

Bang PD: I keep those moments in my head.

Host: Please do not reject and play for us.

Bang PD: Yes.

Bang PD: I will try my best.

Bang PD: It's a song called "The Reason" by Hoobastank.

Bang PD: You call a band like "Nirvana" a Grunge band.

Bang PD: It's called post grunge as the social resistance disappeared

Bang PD: and only the form is left and it's only filled with sweetness in society.

Bang PD: I think those things fit me.

Bang PD: And this song is something I always listen to,

Bang PD: It's directly related to my song "Like Being Shot by a Bullet (sung by Baek Ji Young)"

Host: Is that so?

Bang PD: This song inspired me in the aspect of formal side of music industry.

Host: I see.

(The Reason by Hoobastank)

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub] BTS Bang PD admit GENIUS Interview BangPD Genius jjangjjangman Boongboong 방피디천재짱짱맨뿡뿡 방시혁 - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

[ซับไทย] Metal Gear Solid V: TPP | Part 22 | Mission 16 | S Rank All Tasks - Duration: 20:48.

For more infomation >> [ซับไทย] Metal Gear Solid V: TPP | Part 22 | Mission 16 | S Rank All Tasks - Duration: 20:48.

-------------------------------------------

Fruits Vegetables Colors | Learn Turkish Language - Duration: 16:07.

Hi kids! We are learning colors together with fruits and vegetables. Are you ready?

For more infomation >> Fruits Vegetables Colors | Learn Turkish Language - Duration: 16:07.

-------------------------------------------

Largest K-pop Concert tours with the biggest audience - Kpop 뉴스 - Duration: 5:20.

Largest K-pop Concert tours with the biggest audience

11 G-Dragon-One Of A Kind World Tour (2013)

This is the largest solo tour for a K-pop artist. G-Dragons One of a Kind World Tour visited 8 countries (Korea, Japan, China/Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore) and gathered 570,000 people from 27 shows.

10 TVXQ-Tree (2014)

This was TVXQs seventh Japanese concert tour. They held 29 shows and visited ten cities in Japan and brought in 600,000 people.

9 EXO-Exo Planet 3-The Exordium (2016 - 2017)

As this concert tour concluded just now, this is the most recent concert tour on the list.

EXO drew in a total of 611,000 people from 37 shows as they held concerts in Korea, Thailand, Japan, China, Taiwan, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Mexico, and the United States.

8 BIGBANG-Japan Dome Tour X (2014 - 2015)

With this tour, Big Bang became the first foreign artist to hold a complete 5-dome tour in Japan in back to back years. A total of 741,000 audience members for 16 shows.

7 EXO-Exo Planet 2 Exoluxion (2015 - 2016)

EXOs largest tour as they held 39 shows across Asia and North America, drawing in an audience of 742,000.

6 TVXQ-With (2015)

TVXQ paved the way for many Korean artists in Japan, this was their second five-dome tour in Japan and they attracted 750,000 people across 16 shows.

5 BIGBANG-Japan Dome Tour (2013 - 2014)

Big Bang is on this list. A total of 771,000 audience members for 16 shows.

4 BIGBANG-ALIVE (2012 - 2013)

This tour drew an audience of 800,000 people. They held a total of 48 shows as they visited cities in Asia, North America, South America and Europe.

3 TVXQ-Time (2013)

This Japanese tour drew in 850,000 people and grossed over $92.6 million over 18 shows. They became the first non-Japanese Asian artist (fourth foreign artist) to hold a complete 5-dome tour in Japan.

2 BIGBANG-0.TO.10 (2016 - 2017)

The latest tour by Big Bang drew in 1.38 million people across 32 shows. They concentrated a lot on Japan for this tour as nearly 85% (1.167 million) of the audience came from their shows in Japan.

K-pop might be popular in China but a bulk of the concert tour money comes from Japan.

1 BIGBANG-MADE (2014 - 2015)

This tour drew a whopping 1.5 million people across 66 shows. With this tour, they hold the record for Most attended concert tour by a Korean act of all time in Japan, China, the United States, and Australia.

This is why the members of Big Bang are called Kings.

For more infomation >> Largest K-pop Concert tours with the biggest audience - Kpop 뉴스 - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Fruits Vegetables Colors | Learn Turkish Language - Duration: 16:07.

Hi kids! We are learning colors together with fruits and vegetables. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment