Monday, May 29, 2017

Youtube daily report May 29 2017

We went to the Affordable Art Fair in HKCEC

The yearly event is an international focus

And it has a mission of fine art popularization

In the fair you can find artworks from galleries and artists from different countries

With price ranging from 1,000 HKD to 100,000 HKD

The exhibition lasts for three days only and we were lucky that we can go there on the last day (21/5)

The ticket costs 90 HKD, which is very reasonable for an art exhibition in HKCEC

The artists expressed themselves through different medium and themes

The staff was introducing the artworks to us

These are acrylic paintings but the stokes are so fine!

The shocking pink tone of the flowers is perfect

Playing cards in gold...OMG

The colour of this painting is realistic but it brings a dreamy feel

The smallest 'banana' is actually made of soft clay

This area is full of collage artworks

The artist put the banknotes of different countries together and made a world map

Recycled stamp butterflies :)

This piece is so exotic and somehow scary...

There is also a truck with a guitar there so I just played with it for a while

Took a photo at the checkpoint before leaving

Hing Kee Wonton Noodles

We have already finished visiting the fair and we need to have lunch (the one on the left hand side is the photographer Harry)

The name of the restaurant is Hing Kee Wonton Noodles (Mentioned it twice as it is quite important LOL)

FEI ordered Pho with Wonton and Beef (HKD 25 for two entree noodles)

I just can't live without Pho (hahaha and that's why I am fat)

Harry ordered Rice Noodle with fish curd and mushroom meatballs (HKD 25)

Actually we did not plan to have this restaurant as our lunch destination

We wanted to have lunch at Nam Kee Spring Roll Noodle, which is opposite to this restaurant

But there is already a long queue at the cashier

Meanwhile we saw the poster outside Hing Kee, it says '20 HKD for single entree noodles'

Which is a very good deal in Wan Chai

Harry: Let me zoom in and focus at your face Fei: Hey this is not fair

Harry: your head is so large LOL let me zoom out

The size of the wontons are so large and they are nicely made

The wontons are stuffed with lots of ingredients and therefore it is so delicious

Harry: This is my rice noodles with fish curd and mushroom meatballs

I wonder why the soup base is much more clearer than Fei's Pho soup base

I ordered this as I wanted to have hot and spicy rice noodles at Nam Kee

So I also ordered rice noodles here

The colour of the Pho's soup base is so dark LOL

Perhaps Pho tastes better with strong flavoured broth?

Let's try it out

It looks nice LOL

Why can't you eat in a more elegant manner LOL

Harry: The meatballs are chewy

Everything is alright with no surprises

So basically Harry spent a lot of time talking about how normal the food is = =

Harry: Let us try the fish curd

Fei: Is it stuffed with anything spicy? Like wasabi?

Harry said it is spicy while there is nothing inside LOL just kidding

The fish curd did not surprise me as well

So we have already finished our lunch and Nam Kee is still so crowded

It took us 20 minutes only to finish our lunch in Hing Kee (the food came in 1 minute after we placed our order, thumbs up for the service)

So next time if you are going to HKCEC, order some food here as well!

Shop A, G/F, Mercantile House, 120 Jaffe Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island

For more infomation >> C'est La Fei VLOG: Affordable Art Fair X 灣仔20蚊雲吞麵 - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

思春期 感動話!一生の宝物となった かけがえのないものとは - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> 思春期 感動話!一生の宝物となった かけがえのないものとは - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C4 Cactus 1.2 82PK SHINE * NAVI * LMV * CLIMA * PARK.H. * - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Citroën C4 Cactus 1.2 82PK SHINE * NAVI * LMV * CLIMA * PARK.H. * - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C4 Cactus 1.2 82PK SHINE * NAVI * LMV * CLIMA * PARK.H. * - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Citroën C4 Cactus 1.2 82PK SHINE * NAVI * LMV * CLIMA * PARK.H. * - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

VSOSIO - Konflik Sosial - Duration: 18:41.

For more infomation >> VSOSIO - Konflik Sosial - Duration: 18:41.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C4 Cactus 1.2 82PK SHINE * NAVI * CLIMA * LMV * - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Citroën C4 Cactus 1.2 82PK SHINE * NAVI * CLIMA * LMV * - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Ar Roch - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> Ar Roch - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Nuomojamos prekybinės patalpos Senamiestyje pirmas aukštas Pylimo g. Vilnius Lietuvag - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Nuomojamos prekybinės patalpos Senamiestyje pirmas aukštas Pylimo g. Vilnius Lietuvag - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

(ENG SUB) KBS | BTS BILLBOARD AWARD INTERVIEW CONFERENCE (PART 1) - Duration: 21:50.

Hi, I'm V

Thank you to to so many reporters for being here,and I'm so happy I can share good news with you all.

Thank you.

Hello, I'm Suga

Thank you to the many reporters who are here on Monday morning,

and it is such an honor for me to be here. Thank you.

Hello, I'm Jin

I want to say thank you for spending your valuable time with us today.

Hello, I'm BTS's JK

It's an honor to meet so many of you (reporters) with good news as soon as we landed in Korea. Thank you.

Hello, I'm RapMon

I want to thank the reporters for helping BTS achieve worldly success. Thank you.

Hello, I'm Jimin

It's different meeting you today than for our concerts.

I'm nervous bc so many reporters are here but thank you.

Hello it's me-the reporters' hope,Jhope!

It's an honor to see you again since Feb at our concert.

[Inside joke here-뜨또 is what KArmys call Bieber bc if you read it vertically,it spells 비버=Bieber lol and the moderator/BTS joked about it]

This is our 1st official event in Korea after BBMAs

Because it is our 1st official event,I want to 1st thank our fans ARMY for Top Social Artist

Even attending BBMAs was an honor so winning felt like a dream.

I want to thank our fans ARMY for making it possible for us

Our fans won the Top Social Artist Award for us.

I want to thank you again

Attending BBMAs was an honor.

From the moment our name was called to walking on stage,I was nervous.

I was happy to watch many perfs

I want to thank our fans for giving us a great award.

Our sunbaes opened the path for kpop

And we will work harder for our hoobaes as well

I felt a little pressure to be attending as the first Kpop group,

but was dazed & fascinated meeting artists I only saw on TV.

I want to thank ARMY around the world for cheering.

We met so many celebrities.

My heart was pounding when I met artists.

I have a lot of interest in fashion

I was happy we were mentioned in Vogue/GQ

We talked about what to expect on the red carpet etc but when we got out of the car,we were so shocked by the flashing cameras..

Unlike the Korean award ceremonies,it's more like a celebration.Each news org has a booth& we walked down for interviews

The US media gave us about 10x more attn/reaction than we were expecting, so we did a lot more intvws than expected and were thankful

After BBMAs,we were shocked by the press covg esp the Rolling Stones.

We did some interviews in LA as well, but we were thankful to the reporters

[Jhope is talking about teaching Laura the Fire dance and being proud as a Kpop/Korean artist]

[MC asking Jin about "3rd from the left"] Who that guy? Is it J-Hope ?

It' Jin-hyung

We have a formal sequence of standing and I'm always 3rd from left.

I didn't know about it until people asked me how I felt about it in interview

I realized that the world's standards for "good looking" are the same so I said I'm "worldwide handsome".

I'm embarrassed calling myself "worldwide handsome"

but I think I'll be happier so I'm going to go around saying that

[Moderator called BTS "SNS President"]

Many people are analyzing/talking about our SNS...but we are very genuine about communicating w our fans.

We do SNS naturally and honestly. You can't community on SNS if you're fake.

If you're fake on SNS,it's not a good way to communicate.

We have fun doing SNS so people take interest in us

We have so much fun doing it w our fans and people who don't know us as well.

Even before our debut,our agency&our group think "teamwork" is very improve

so we use one Twitter acct and comm through pics and clips

For me,I try to community with fans frequently.

Fans are very curious about our lives so I try to share pics & clips w our fans

I saw back at our BangtanLogs & I looked so young and a little embarrassing.

It felt new rewatching old ones and made me want to work harder

it made me remember where I started and to work harder

I like that we continued Logs since our debut

JK&I bought a new pair of pants and show them off on our Logs.

It's a place for us to share small details w our fans about our lives

[MC asking about collaborations]

Chainsmokers invited us to their rehearsals so we got to watch, talk with them.

It was so cool to see them and we had good conversations

We are hoping for good news...so we are hoping for good news

Celine Dion invited us to her show so it was such an honor

but becuz of our schedule, we couldn't go.

But it was such a big honor

[MC asking them about US promotions/entering US music industry]

We don't want to have a goal like trying to enter the US market

we want to focus more on communicating w our fans.

We're Korean artists

We are very confident in our Korean lyrics/music,and want to do more of what BTS does best.

BBMAs is a goal we never had,a dream we didn't think would happen so we will continue to do what we do best

When RM gave his award winning speech and spoke in Korean at the end

I wanted to say something but it went by too quickly.

I was proud that RM said his speech in Korean.If that happens again

I want to perform a Korean song w Korean lyrics

For more infomation >> (ENG SUB) KBS | BTS BILLBOARD AWARD INTERVIEW CONFERENCE (PART 1) - Duration: 21:50.

-------------------------------------------

HOW I TOOK A ONE WAY TICKET - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> HOW I TOOK A ONE WAY TICKET - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

KIZ SESİYLE KIZ ARKADAŞIMI TROLLEDİM???? - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> KIZ SESİYLE KIZ ARKADAŞIMI TROLLEDİM???? - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

ScholarshipOwl - January 2017 Winner - $1,000 You Deserve It Scholarship Award - Duration: 0:31.

My name is Leon K. and I got ScholarshipOwl's scholarship, the 'You Deserve It' Scholarship

and I just wanted to say thank you very much for ScholarshipOwl.

I'm gonna use this funding to advance my career in Computer Science, and I'm hoping to accomplish

great things with a Computer Science degree later in the future.

Thank you very much, again, ScholarshipOwl I want to thank you for this opportunity which you provided me.

For more infomation >> ScholarshipOwl - January 2017 Winner - $1,000 You Deserve It Scholarship Award - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Bari se bari mushkil ka hal ka wazifa | Allah pak ki madad Hasil karne ka wazif in urdu - Duration: 2:52.

Bari se bari mushkil ka hal ka wazifa | Allah pak ki madad Hasil karne ka wazif in urdu

No comments:

Post a Comment