Saturday, May 27, 2017

Youtube daily report May 27 2017

I'm driving around town

kinda bored with the windows rolled down

See a girl on a bus stop bench dressed to draw attention

Hoping everyone will stare

if she don't stand out she think she'll disappear

Wish I could hold her, tell her, show her what she wants is already there

A star is a star

it doesn't have to try to shine

Water will fall

A bird just know how to fly

You don't have to tell a flower how to bloom or how light fill up a room

You already are what you are and what you are

is beautiful <3

Heard a story the other day

Took place at the Local VA

A father talking to his dying son, this was his conversation

"It's not supose to be like this! You can't go first

, I can't handle it!"

The boy said

"Dad, you don't have to cry. Remember when I was a child what you used to tell me when I'd ask why

(You'd say) Gravity is gravity

It doesn't have to pull you down

Stone is stone

It can't help but hold it's ground

The wind just blows, though you can't see

it's everywhere like i'll always be

You already are what you are and what you are...

is strong enough!

Look in the mirror

Now that's another story to tell

I give love to others but I give myself hell

I'd have to tell myself in every seed there's a perfect plan

Everything I hoped to be I already am...

A flower is a flower...

It doesn't have to try to bloom

and light is light, it knows how to fill a room

Dark is dark so the stars have a place to shine

The tide goes out so it can see another time

Goodbyes makes hello so sweet and

Love is love so we can teach us

We already are what you are and what you are

What WE are...

IS BEAUTIFUL...

IS STRONG ENOUGH...

IS GOOD ENOUGH...

IS BRIGHT ENOUGH....

:D <3

For more infomation >> What we are - Jewel (Cover) (ACTIVAD LOS SUBTÍTULOS!!) - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 Sportback 1.2 TFSI Admired 5drs. // Bluetooth / Navi / S-line exterieur - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Audi A1 Sportback 1.2 TFSI Admired 5drs. // Bluetooth / Navi / S-line exterieur - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A5 Sportback TFSI *!*2X-S-LINE*!*SPORTLEER/BIXENON/NAVI/PDC*!* - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Audi A5 Sportback TFSI *!*2X-S-LINE*!*SPORTLEER/BIXENON/NAVI/PDC*!* - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Audi R8 Spyder V10 5.2 FSI quattro * S-Tronic * Keramische remmen * Vol Led * 19 dkm - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Audi R8 Spyder V10 5.2 FSI quattro * S-Tronic * Keramische remmen * Vol Led * 19 dkm - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Trick of the lighter .. !! Funny Science HOWTO of a strange video and life honey tips [HOWTO] - Duration: 4:11.

Tricks of the writer .. !! Fun Science howto videos and miraculous life kkultip [HOWTO]

For more infomation >> Trick of the lighter .. !! Funny Science HOWTO of a strange video and life honey tips [HOWTO] - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X3 1.8D SDRIVE HIGH EXECUTIVE Navigatie Leer Clima Audio Xenon 17"LM 143Pk! - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> BMW X3 1.8D SDRIVE HIGH EXECUTIVE Navigatie Leer Clima Audio Xenon 17"LM 143Pk! - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar XF 3.0D V6 Premium Luxury Navigatie, Leder, Keyless entry - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Jaguar XF 3.0D V6 Premium Luxury Navigatie, Leder, Keyless entry - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ep. 35 Dolphins And Beach Camping in Shark Bay - Everywhere Together - Duration: 12:06.

Previously on Everywhere Together:

We visited the Hutt River Principality,

arrived to Shark Bay,

and camped in Francois Peron National Park.

It's still almost dark, the sun is just about to get up, and we are leaving to Monkey Mia.

Where we're gonna see the dolphins!

And their morning feeding!

It starts at 7.30-7.45, so we're gonna be there soon!

We just arrived to Monkey Mia, and feeding starts in about half an hour.

So, we just look around and have a coffee maybe, and then

enjoy the dolphins.

So, the dolphins visit this beach daily,

and they are getting a couple of fishes for their visiting.

But, we're told..

Yeah, we cannot touch them, we cannot swim after them.

So, I think they are trying to keep them as wild as possible.

But still teach the general public about how to behave around them, and some conservation.

So, we are hoping that the entrace fee goes to a good cause!

Let's see!

It's a little bit busy today!

We've already spotted a few dolphins!

We are just at the marina and sailing out to meet some dugongs!

We're still looking for dugongs.

We haven't seen any yet. No!

We're just circling around in the shallow area.

So, we did the day tour, and now we are returning for the sunset trip!

Today, we are going to Steep Point, the most westerly point of mainland Australia!

It's about 200 km from Denham.

And, Google said it would take us 7 hours to get there.

It's almost noon!

So, we're hoping that it's gonna be a shorter ride than that!

We'll see!

Yay!

We have arrived to Steep Point, which is the most westerly part of Australia.

And fun fact of today, there's just a single person standing west of me on the mainland of Australia!

And it's Sandra!

There's no one else west of me!

Another fun fact! They have a visitor book here!

That's so cool! Let's fill it out!

Yeah!

Let's put our names in there!

May 17th.

People who are here now!

So, what should we know about this building here?

So, we are at The Oven, which is right next to Steep Point.

And this little building here, as Peter pointed out, is a toilet!

And apparently, this is the world's best view from a toilet!

This is what you see!

From the toilet!

The lights are here just amazing, you have no idea how this looks life in real life!

The water! The sun!

And we saw, either a shark or a dolphin! We are not sure!

This is unreal!

Yeah, the camera just doesn't give it back!

As we can see it now!

Sorry, guys, sorry!

It's

amazing!

This is the best sunset that we've seen on the trip. Yeah!

Yes! This is our camping spot!

We're right next to the water!

And there are mosquitos!

I don't care!

Biting me!

But the sunset is incredible!

We just woke up half an hour ago.

The sun is beautiful, we've put the solars out.

Sandra's making coffee, it's a good morning!

And today's breakfast is pancakes!

We've got a problem!

What's the..? We're running out of gas!

We just started cooking the pancakes.

And it seems that we are out of gas.

Our lovely neighbour has lent us his little stove.

And we are quickly doing it, they're just about to leave, so.

We are making our best to make them quickly!

Half of it is already gone!

We are here at Space and Technology Centre in Carnarvon.

And we were just filling up the tanks at the gas station,

and met a Legend with another Troopy,

and he recommended us to come here, and visit the centre, because it's really good!

So, now we just go in and see what's in there!

In 1966, they used a satellite here in Carnarvon to broadcast a TV signal between Australia and the UK.

And 3 British people connected to their families back in England.

And even though, that this connection was for 12 minutes,

they didn't actually have TV in Carnarvon until '72.

And because they had no way to actually broadcast to this part of the country back then,

but they could still connect to the UK.

Hey guys!

If you liked this episode, please give us a thumbs up!

And don't forget to hit subscribe!

We are in Moon now!

See you next week!

See you next week!

Thanks for watching!

Please give us a thumbs up! And don't forget to hit subscribe!

See you next week!

For more infomation >> Ep. 35 Dolphins And Beach Camping in Shark Bay - Everywhere Together - Duration: 12:06.

-------------------------------------------

Back to Finland! | RODAS Norway, Part 9 - Duration: 9:25.

Hello everyone!

Guess where we are today?

We´re back in Finland!

I thought to make this video in Finnish due to some of the topics and their literature, and it would be harder to translate other way.

So sorry for all you English viewers out there, I'm not gonna be talking this in your native language, but in my native tongue instead.

Blah blah blah, I already wrote that once!

So! How is everyone doing?

I'm doing quite alright by myself in fact.

I'm now a real poor fellow!

Today I spent abooout...

800 euros!

It just vanished like poof!

Never to be seen again!

Just kidding, money is meant to be exchanged.

But yeah, it's a little late friday night right now.

I msot likely won't be getting this video ready while it's still Friday...

Yesterday on Thursday, pretty much nothing special happened...

Well, if we don't count the fact that I sat half the day in toilet...

I'm not sure whether it was the old minced meat, or just barely old creme fraiche...

Some of the day went sobering from that, but the evening come and my stomach settled.

And I didn't start making another video, but instead took the opportunity of a day otherwise: I went to jogging.

And while on the jog...

Or actually just before the jogging I made a new friend from a cat, who kept rounding my camper van! She was a cutie :3

She was really tame and well behaving. Probably she was orphan, or abandoned or otherwise runaway... Or maybe she was someone's cat from nearby,

because of how well she behaved, came begging for scratching and jumped onto lap all the time. And she loved the ham. Such a cutie!

I really would have liked to take her with me, but decided otherwise...

If I'm gonna get/adopt an animal on the way, it will be most likely a dog.

Yesterday didn't happen anything else besides that. I tinkered in the car and got some minor fixings finished: an extra power outlet, safe on it's place...

All that kind of small things I still got on my list.

But, today on Friday: I packed my car in the morning, and headed straight away to the tire change!

We had setup a time at 10:30am, and BOY was it fast!

I pretty much drove to the shop, they opened the door right away and signaled me to drive in, and so I did.

And I can't even step outside the car, when there's already two jacks lifting the car already from the ground!

"I'll just... Go to the coffee room next door."

It took no more that maybe 15 minutes, until one of the guys already comes waving me back and says: Finished!

Meanwhile I just managed to pay for the operation, and this was the cheapest one I found from this city:

4 Pieces of big summer tires plus the installation on rims: 620 euros!

Not bad! Not bad considering that it was almost the same price,as would have been in Finland. Like... YES!

At least not everything in Norway is crazy expensive!

Well, from there I started driving towards Kilpisjärvi. I drove almost the full length in one sit, except for one pit stop:

When there happened to be on the way a real caravan stop, where you could empty your waste tank, fill your waters, there was a beach etc.

Later I made it to Kilpisjärvi, and you could literally tell... If you can just make out...

There, where it's more mountains and all that, it's the Norway. And here, where it gets flat, it's Finland!

It feels almost hilarious to see the height differential this clearly between Finland and Norway!

The moment you enter the Finnish ground: everything turns into pancake!

There where Norway has actual mountains...

But, I got to Kilpisjärvi. Everything went well, I got the winter tires on their way to South. And regarding that, I got something else also to tell, but more about that soon.

Another thing here was, a JOY even, as I got to the grocery store! And all the prices are like:

"Aaah, it's all so CHEAP!!!"

"The food is so cheap here!!"

Or not cheap actually, but still A LOT cheaper when compared to the other side of the border!

I bought about 40€ worth of food for the next week, no joking. I'm gonna survive with this for at least a week and longer!

I made a decision not to go shopping for food in Norway anymore. Hence the reason why I bought so much food now, so I can survive the trip to Lofoten.

Yeah! But then let's get back to the tires shipping operation:

Once we had weighted out the tires and come to conclusion that it's gonna be about 45-47€, and I thought:

Well not too bad actually! I had prepared for the shipping to cost something about 75€ since we are talking about 4 big tires that need to be sent to the other end of Finland.

I asked from the clerk that what is the policy about empty gas bottles, since I now have a total of 3 bottles with me,

from which one is kind of dead weight from here on out. So I asked if there are any return policies regarding these bottles, like a pawn/pledge you could get back...

And the answer I got, was pretty much "Nope, there's none. No money back from these."

When I had always thought that it is kind of a pawn/temporary payment for the time when you need a gas bottle.

In other words, the value for that aluminium canister/bottle empty is that 30€ everywhere... Apparently not, it is kind of worth 30€, but you'll have to sell it to individual...

And so the clerk told me that I can leave the bottle there next to the other empty bottles, it'll get recycled from there or something...

So I thought about it there for a moment while changing the other empty bottle for a full one and getting the tires from car.

And I thought that:

"So I would be basically giving away the bottle worth 30€, or dragging it along for the rest of my journey..."

And so I concluded: "Hell no!"

Rather I would PAY...

And this is where the Finnish selfishness came out the most!

Because I decided that I would rather pay an extra 10€ for the shipping costs, to get the gas bottle with the winter tires to home address!

I'm just gonna send it home to be stored for later use, or to be changed to a composite gas bottle or afterwards sell to other individuals for a small profit.

Anyways, there you have some of today's thoughts. I'll be staying here at least overnight, enjoying the Finnish unlimited 4G network connection.

I'll be uploading this video and see tomorrow if all the downloads are ready as they should...

I accidentally managed to burn away 5Gb's worth of data from my other cellular data-plan while in Norway...

As all of a sudden I noticed my Spotify downloading playlists automatically on the computer again over cellular, that it had DELETED by itself moments ago!

It pretty much wasted 5 out of 10Gb's from my data plan for nothing...

Luckily there's only half a month left on this billing cycle, so I think we can manage!

About tomorrow: I'll be probably heading towards the Lofoten as evening progresses. I just filled all the gasoline, water tanks, fridge and food storage here.

Here where it's still cheaper.

And I'll try to get to Lofoten fast in a sense, that I wouldn't have to spend money on food while in Norway! The very least I'll do is get gasoline on the way ONCE, but no groceries!

I have learned my lesson about Norwegian prices...

Nothing else for this time, thank you yet again for watching! And as always, I hope to see you in the next video!

See you later! CIAO!

For more infomation >> Back to Finland! | RODAS Norway, Part 9 - Duration: 9:25.

-------------------------------------------

T2 Trainspotting Choose Speech HD (CZ titulky) - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> T2 Trainspotting Choose Speech HD (CZ titulky) - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Oswego Sewer Line Clogs | 815-630-1024 | Oswego Sewer Line Clog - Duration: 1:04.

Oswego Sewer Line Clogs. Are you sick of having your drains or sewer line clogged and having to pay a plumber every

6 months to

come clear it out?

Hydro jetting is a long lasting solution to the problem of drain obstructions and tree

roots intruding into

sewer lines.

We have a state of the art high pressure water jetter that cleans out grease, sludge, tree

roots or any other

blockages in your pipes.

While conventional snaking only pokes a hole in the clog, water jetting cleans out the

entire surface of the

pipe.

We are trained experts in sewers, drains, and septic systems.

We'll stop your problem at it's source and keep your home safe.

To get a better view of what's going on, our technicians can do an in-pipe camera inspection.

If your drain is blocked and causing issues, emergency service is available.

Give us a call today, we'll get there fast!

For more infomation >> Oswego Sewer Line Clogs | 815-630-1024 | Oswego Sewer Line Clog - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

MY FIRST TIME!!! 😱 - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> MY FIRST TIME!!! 😱 - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

✅ NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SALLY Spfx Makeup Tutorial (Speed-painting) in 4k -Witte Artistry - Duration: 2:55.

I'm not hungry!

Oops!

See,

Scrumptious!

For more infomation >> ✅ NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS SALLY Spfx Makeup Tutorial (Speed-painting) in 4k -Witte Artistry - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon Ball Super Op2 - Scream Dragon Ball Super (spanish) | Metal Cover (Paulo Cuevas) - Duration: 5:39.

¡Hi YouTube friends! Thanx for watching this video

If you liked it don't forget to leave a thumbs up

and if you'd like to see more videos, don't forget to subscribe and activate the notification bell

I'd like to thank the people who suggested I do a new translation of this song

I got a lot of positive comments about the translations to spanish that I've uploaded

And people suggested I do a new one for this song, specially soon after uploading the japanese version

So here it is and I hope you liked it

I tried to do it as close to the japanese version as possible

while trying to keep similar vocal sounds

so the energy of the song stays the same

I had this version ready a while ago, but I've been a little busy

so I couldn't find the time to edit the video... and before that I had to wait a long time to shoot the video

A lot's been going on, and I'll soon hope to tell you in a vlog

in the meantime I'd like to let you know that it's very likely that I'll be able to do videos more often again

So I'm pretty excited for the next couple of weeks and hope you are as well

I'm also very happy because the video for We were Angels is very close to 2 million views

Which is a very, very high number... didn't expect the channel to reach that sort of view count

So I'd really like to thank everyone who keeps on watching and sharing these videos

And invite you all to check that video out again. I'll leave a link in the description

so you can watch it and share it again

And also invite you buy these songs on iTunes, Google Play and Amazon, or stream them on Spotify and Deezer

I'm very very thankful to all the people that buy or listen to my songs

Since this is the channel's main source of income

And without it I would've had to stop working on these videos by now

Thank you very much, and I hope you continue supporting my channel

If you want to help out even more, you can check out my patreon page

Big thanx to the people that support my channel on Patreon

as well as Manuel Karakas who mastered this track

and Mandarina Vanegas who helped me out during the video shoot

I think that's all for now, so don't forget to leave a comment below

With the hashtag #UntilTheEnd if you reached this part of the video

Don't forget to subscribe and I'll see you soon in a new video

Mata ne (see you next time)

For more infomation >> Dragon Ball Super Op2 - Scream Dragon Ball Super (spanish) | Metal Cover (Paulo Cuevas) - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Trick of the lighter .. !! Funny Science HOWTO of a strange video and life honey tips [HOWTO] - Duration: 4:11.

Tricks of the writer .. !! Fun Science howto videos and miraculous life kkultip [HOWTO]

No comments:

Post a Comment