Sunday, May 28, 2017

Youtube daily report May 28 2017

Five

Bowls

of

BISQUE

*SK

For more infomation >> What I Want for Christmas - Duration: 0:05.

-------------------------------------------

소시과 THE LITTLE HOURS 공식 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> 소시과 THE LITTLE HOURS 공식 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea: North Korea fired projectile - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> S. Korea: North Korea fired projectile - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

UFC 212 Countdown: Claudia Gadelha vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz - Duration: 19:06.

>> Narrator: When UFC featherweight champion,

Jose Aldo headlines the promotion's return

to Rio de Janeiro,

he will be joined by longtime

friend and teammate, Claudia Gadelha,

who became the number-one ranked strawweight through

a career spent training primarily with Brazil's

premier fight camp.

>> I've trained in Nova Uniao my whole life.

I've trained with Aldo,

all these very good fighters and trainers.

I had these guys to help me along the way and I became

a very good fighter.

>> Narrator: With Nova Uniao, Gadelha won her first 12

professional fights, looking unstoppable.

>> Mauro Ranallo: The takedown by Gadelha.

Now Claudia Gadelha...

>> Narrator: In 2014, she competed in the UFC's first

ever strawweight bout.

>> Anik: Oh, nice combination there by Gadelha.

>> Stann: I will tell you what,

of all the strawweight women's fighters that fight

after this fight, have got a lot to live up to.

And a great double leg from Gadelha.

>> Mike: Gadelha-- aggressive, fast, powerful fighter.

>> Joe: She can do everything well.

Oh, she tagged her with that uppercut, Mike.

>> Mike: And another big takedown.

>> Narrator: Gadelha has defeated every opponent she

ever faced, except for the 115 pound champion.

>> Joanna, I'll be here ready for you whenever you want.

>> Narrator: Joanna Jedrzejczyk is responsible for the only

blemishes on Gadelha's record--

the most recent coming in a July 2016 title bout.

>> Anik: Oh!

>> Stann: Gadelha is off to a fast start.

Flush right hand landed by the champ.

>> Narrator: Afterwards, Gadelha recognized the need

for a change.

>> Gadelha: You can't expect a different result if you

keep doing the same thing.

I did the same thing for over ten years.

I wanted to train smarter and it was time to get

new coaches and do different things to get different results.

>> Narrator: Gadelha sought new training

in the United States and found what she was

looking for in a New Mexico city

made famous by its fighters and trainers.

Albuquerque is home to world-renowned coaches,

Greg Jackson and Mike Winkeljohn,

who helped develop their hometown into a hot bed

for martial arts.

Alongside Gadelha's newest head coach, Chris Luttrell.

>> Chris: At the time I worked for an airline.

I would travel, it didn't matter where I was at,

I was going and training and then I brought it back to Greg.

It was like a laboratory.

We sat down and we said, "Hey,

this works for MMA.

This doesn't work for MMA" And we've created a system

early, early, on.

>> Narrator: When Gadelha is not working with the stable

of fighters on the mats at Jackson-Wink,

she receives individual focus from Luttrell and a team

of coaches she personally assembled.

>> Alright, guys.

I come in, I hit that.

I want to crack down.

Alright?

When I start to crackdown, they got to stay in balance.

So it's like crackdown, I'm going to change back

to a double. Alright? Ready?

>> Gadelha: When you get to the highest level,

you have to have your own coaches,

you have to have a lot of attention.

>> Be a good partner, guys, extend that jab.

On that return jab, extend it out there.

>> I think it worked out perfectly where she is

the center of attention.

We want to stay low here.

It's all about controlling the hips,

so don't let those hands wander.

Just keep them there.

Every movement is critiqued.

>> It's team Claudia, not Team Jackson or Team Luttrell.

>> There it is.

Boom.

Great.

>> Gadelha: They're working for me to get to the fight in

the best shape and now I'm training smart.

>> Stann: Totally new corner for Claudia Gadelha.

All the training, she did everything is very new.

>> Anik: We'll see if it pays dividends here tonight.

>> Narrator: Gadelha put her adjusted training regiment

in practice mere weeks after relocating to Albuquerque,

when she faced Courtney Casey in Sao Paulo.

>> Anik: Oh, beautiful elbow and a left hand follows.

Nice stick and move by Gadelha to get out.

>> Gadelha: Everything that we trained here in

Albuquerque happened in the fight.

>> Stann: Oh, beautiful timing by Gadelha.

>> Gadelha: I took the risk to try different things

and this is going to be me from now on.

>> Stann: Really solid all-around performance from

Claudia Gadelha tonight.

>> Narrator: Gadelha's opponent can be found in

the city she has always called home.

>> Mike: Born and raised in Poland.

7-0: Karolina Kowalkiewicz making her UFC debut.

>> Joe: Oh, good right hand by Karolina.

>> Narrator: Karolina Kowalkiewicz has experienced

a meteoric rise since entering the UFC just 16 months ago.

>> Florian: And more combinations!

>> Anik: Karolina Kowalkiewicz

>> Joe: And she feels like she's been kind of left out

of the discussion as to who is the top contender in

this strawweight division.

She believes that will change tonight if she can beat

Rose Namajunas.

Kowalkiewicz pressing the action.

Right there, there it is again.

These are nasty elbows and knees in the clinch.

>> Mike: Oh, big shot.

Namajunas is in trouble.

>> Narrator: Although her first and only career loss

came at the hands of the UFC's most dominant champion

in her last outing,

Kowalkiewicz remains a top-tier athlete in the UFC,

which comes with its fair share of perks.

>> This is my master bedroom, but I don't have bed.

I'm waiting for my new bed.

UFC changed everything.

This is my sitting room.

This is my plant.

Before UFC, I was busy.

Now I'm super busy.

My dreams come true and I bought a new apartment.

This is my beautiful kitchen.

[speaking Polish]

>> This is for my dog.

I live in Lodz my whole life and I like this place.

Here are my friends, my family,

my team and I like to live here.

>> Narrator: Kowalkiewicz is a member of Poland's

Shark Top Team.

Which has developed numerous fighters who have earned

opportunities in the UFC.

>> Mike: Damian Stasiak!

>> Narrator: Such as bantamweight,

Damian Stasiak.

>> Mike: With the third round submission.

>> Narrator: And featherweight, Marcin Wrzosek--

a member of Team McGregor on season 22

of The Ultimate Fighter.

>> Herb Dean: Tap.

>> That's how you [bleep] do it.

>> The city is kind of central to Poland,

so I think that's the reason why there are such

great fighters here.

[speaking Polish]

>> Demian: There is a culture in Polish people.

We love to fight, we love to scrap so we just help each

other and get better.

>> We are the best now in Poland and we prepare

for Claudia Gadelha.

>> She has really strong wrestling,

she's really powerful.

It's stuff Karolina hasn't seen before.

She trains with strong guys and girls on a daily basis.

>> Narrator: For Kowalkiewicz her UFC 212 co-main opponent

represents the best chance to redeem the top spot

at 115 pounds.

>> It was one of my dreams to fight with Claudia.

It will be number one and number two.

After that, I want the belt.

>> Narrator: When Karolina Kowalkiewicz travelled to New York City

for the UFC's debut at Madison Square Garden...

>> Mike: The entire nation of Poland will be laser-focused

on this marquee matchup, as their countries two greatest

are set to collide.

>> Narrator: She would face fellow unbeaten Polish standout,

Joanna Jedrzejczyk in a fight for the undisputed

strawweight title.

>> Mike: Here we go!

>> Joe: Karolina very confident,

pressing forward here.

>> Mike: Oh, got her.

>> Joe: Classic left hook to the right leg kick.

Karolina's teeing off there.

>> Mike: Yep.

>> When I think about this fight,

I'm very angry because I was very, very close.

>> Joe: Oh, she got tagged!

>> Mike: Big right hand!

Kowalkiewicz moving forward!

Can she finish here!

>> Joe: She's got her pressed up against the Octagon.

>> Mike: Again, she delivers!

>> Joe: Kowalkiewicz plowing forward.

And she got tagged.

What a crazy fight this is turning out to be.

>> Buffer: And still!

>> Karolina: I've learned a lot from this fight.

I know one day I'll beat her.

>> Narrator: The loss to Jedrzejczyk was the first

of her career and Kowalkiewicz looks to make sure that

the UFC 205 title bout is not the last time she meets her

Polish counterpart inside the Octagon.

[Speaking Polish]

>> She's one fight away, obviously once she beats,

Gadelha, there is only one fight that

she's interested in and it's a rematch with Joanna.

>> This is with salmon.

This is with tuna and I don't know how to call this fish,

but...

>> You know the snake fish?

>> Man: Snake in the grass.

TJ.

>> Traditional Polish meal.

We fight again with Joanna and it will be biggest event

in MMA in Poland.

>> Whether it's a future headliner in her native Poland,

or the upcoming co-main event slot against

Claudia Gadelha at UFC 212,

Kowalkiewicz has grown accustomed to marquee fights

atop the strawweight division.

But competing at this level requires comparable

female sparring partners--

which are scarce in Central Europe.

>> We don't have too many girls with such high level

so she must train with the guys.

[speaking Polish]

>> That's the thing about Karolina is her toughness

and her relentlessness.

Even when she spars with guys she never lets them beat her.

She's relentless.

She's a role model for all of us.

She created a path all of the guys want to follow

and follow her footsteps.

>> I feel great, I have really good preparation

for my next fight and I can't wait.

>> Narrator: Brazilian strawweight,

Claudia Gadelha is back in New Mexico for training camp

with her own personal team of coaches,

led by veteran, Chris Luttrell.

>> Hit that double again.

Bang-- he's right back up.

>> Narrator: While the individual focus has clearly

enhanced her fight preparation,

the improvements didn't become immediately clear when

Gadelha adjusted to her new environment last fall.

>> Yes, there we go. Yes.

>> I thought it was going to be easy.

I said, "No, this is easy, I got this."

Then it was like, "Oh, my God."

I miss my family, I miss my teammates.

>> Chris: He'll break eventually,

just let him feel your weight and he'll give out.

>> Claudia: I train with the same people my entire life

and just say, "Hey goodbye, I'm trying something new."

It really hurts.

>> Narrator: Part of Gadelha's coaching staff is

Muay Thai practitioner,

Ray Yee-- who offered a more comfortable setting when

Gadelha returned for her second camp in Albuquerque

with a boxing trainer in tow.

>> Ray: She was like, "Hey, coach do you have room at your

house for me to come stay?"

I said, "Of course you know I got a coupe rooms here."

She said, "Okay, I want to bring coach Don out,

who is my boxing coach."

>> I was a little resistant at first.

She said, "You have to come out and meet coach Ray,

coach Chris. It will be great.

It's great environment, we have the right bodies,

the right facilities."

It was a perfect fit.

So I agreed to come out and I'm glad I did.

>> It was an easy transition and Don is super easy to get

along with and of course Claudia is like a daughter

so you know, I'm probably going to adopt her pretty soon here.

>> We have all the parts in place you know for her to be

successful and get back to a championship fight.

>> Narrator: The road back goes through former title challenger,

Karolina Kowalkiewicz in the same city Gadelha

recently left behind--

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

In preparation for UFC 212, Team Gadelha is taking

advantage of Albuquerque's wealth of sparring partners,

who can be found inside the Jackson-Wink Academy

on a daily basis.

>> We come two days a week to spar--

Tuesdays, Thursdays and the rest of the other time is over at

the Luttrell gym.

>> They've got a huge stable of fighters.

Huge.

And it gets the best out of her.

>> Don: Yes, there we go.

Nice, very good.

Come over, body-head.

Body-head.

Get that arm back.

Underneath, yes.

Yes, again.

Chris: If she's on point and she's doing everything that

she's been training to do,

you are going to see Claudia finish her.

Yes. Yes.

Soften her up with strikes.

Left hand up.

Get that left hand up.

Underneath. Underneath.

>> The ref is going to raise my hand and I'm going

to celebrate with everybody in Rio.

>> Narrator: The UFC's return to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

will offer a homecoming for one of its greatest female fighters.

But for perennial 115 pound contender,

Claudia Gadelha,

a consistent presence in the top five offers

its own matchmaking challenges.

>> I am the number one contender,

so the other fighters they would rather just pass me

and fight the champion than take the risk to fight me.

>> Narrator: Luckily for Gadelha,

the strawweight division's number two ranked

Karolina Kowalkiewicz is ready for the challenge.

>> Claudia: Karolina finally said she wanted

to test herself against me.

Trainer: Good. Good pace.

I loved it.

I was like, "Whoo, I got a fight."

>> Trainer: Three-two-one.

Relax.

Good.

>> Gadelha: She's a striker, she's a Muay Thai fighter.

She never fought nobody that will give her pressure that I

will give her.

>> Narrator: But with 14 rounds spent inside the Octagon

over just 11 months, the hardened former title challenger

and her team know exactly what they are in for.

[speaking Polish]

>> We need to concentrate on the wrestling,

because Claudia every time wants to take the fight to the ground,

but Karolina has good wrestling.

[speaking Polish]

>> She has a really strong wrestling,

she's really powerful.

People will be surprised when the see the fight.

>> Narrator: UFC 212 features strawweights hell-bent on

championship redemption-- ready to showcase skills

found only among the division's true best.

>> Gadelha: She's the number two and I'm the number one

and we are going to get in there and throw down like crazy.

>> I can fight with her in standup,

on the ground.

So it will be a very hard fight for her.

>> Gadelha: She has a lot of holes in her game and she

will give me the opportunity to finish the fight.

I want to knock her out.

>> Trainer: Push. Push Push.

Good.

>> Narrator: And champions will compete for their place

in history, when winner of ten straight,

Max Holloway, takes on future hall-of-famer, Jose Aldo.

The prize-- the undisputed UFC featherweight world title.

>> Joe: He's got great striking,

real technical on his feet.

Very good ground game as well.

And ever improving.

>> Holloway: I'm not here to just ride this wave and be

just another face in the UFC.

I want to be the greatest of all-time.

>> Mike: The most dominant champion in UFC history.

[speaking Portuguese]

>> Stann: You talked about his combinations,

that's something right out of a video game.

>> When I make that walk,

when I get into that cage I'm going to be ready.

>> Joe: Aldo's putting some heat on these punches, Mike.

[Aldo speaking Portuguese]

>> Mike: We have ourselves a Brazilian champion again.

>> Holloway: I just want to see the night end with me

raising my Hawaiian flag, getting that belt,

put in around my waist by Dana and just

going home a champion, undisputed champion.

For more infomation >> UFC 212 Countdown: Claudia Gadelha vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz - Duration: 19:06.

-------------------------------------------

Bleach Brave Souls - [#56] 4⭐️ Accessory Ticket And Evolving (Subbed Eng / Esp) - Duration: 4:45.

Hi guys / Hola Chicos

yesterday we were given a 4⭐️ ticket / ayer nos dieron un ticket de accesorio de 4⭐️

let´s see what we get / veamos qué conseguimos

but first go for Kon´s Mega Bonanza

somehow it´s difficult to get those 3⭐️ hearts / por alguna razón es difícil conseguir los corazones de 3⭐️

i hope we get a least one 🐣🐣🐣/ espero poder conseguir al menos uno 🐣🐣🐣

i don´t see it / no lo veo

a few days ago / hace unos días

i notice i got a few / me di cuenta que conseguí algunos

by killing the Hollows / matando a los Hollows

with strong attacks only / solo con strong attacks

i hope my theory is real / espero que mi teoría sea real

ok, it didn´t work 🙊🙊/ ok, no funcionó 🙊🙊

😄😄😄

I wanna use this teddy on Yukio / quiero usar ese oso en Yukio

i hope i get a good one / ojalá consega algo bueno

😲😲😲

😵😵😵

😕😕

let´s goo for the real thing / vamos por la de verdad

😮😮😮

😲😲😲

😵😵😵

👍🏻👍🏻

this time´s gotta be better / esta vez tiene que ser mejor

🙀🙀🙀

👿👿👿

as a bonus a have this one / como bonus tengo este

this is the one!! / este sí que sí!!

🤞 ✌️🤞 ✌️🤞 ✌️🤞 ✌️

🙄🙄🙄

😲😲😲

30% defense!!!

🤓 😎

well guys, that´s all / bien chicos eso es todo

this is Niritia Li / soy Niritia Li

see you the next time / nos vemos en la próxima

bye 🖖🏻

For more infomation >> Bleach Brave Souls - [#56] 4⭐️ Accessory Ticket And Evolving (Subbed Eng / Esp) - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Les Brown: Prevezmite zodpovednosť za celý svoj život (SK titulky) - Duration: 43:23.

For more infomation >> Les Brown: Prevezmite zodpovednosť za celý svoj život (SK titulky) - Duration: 43:23.

-------------------------------------------

Jim de Soy Luna hairstyle 2017,Peinados Jim de Soy Luna Coletas y Trenzas,tips amal hermuz TV disney - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Jim de Soy Luna hairstyle 2017,Peinados Jim de Soy Luna Coletas y Trenzas,tips amal hermuz TV disney - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

소시과 THE LITTLE HOURS 공식 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> 소시과 THE LITTLE HOURS 공식 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Bocce Democracy - Duration: 4:54.

I started this channel so that we could

talk about how politics and government

impacts our own lives. This is a public

park it's called you can see the sign

behind me

it's Wolf's Lane Park I guess there's

some debate about whether there should

be an apostrophe in Wolf's

in any event brand-new teak benches

stone sculptures trees all kinds of

landscaping new sidewalks it's

absolutely beautiful every community in

America would love to have a public park

that looks like this but you know it

doesn't get here by accident the state

senator for this area is a guy named

Jeff Kline Jeff Kline is a democratic

state senator and he got a grant for

$675,000 that enabled construction work

the architects the landscapers all the

construction people that made this

project possible it's absolutely

beautiful but there's a political and

cultural reality behind it that is a big

deal right now so turns out that New

York State Senator Jeff Klein is the

leader of an organization called the

independent democratic conference the

state Senate has 63 members and

currently 32 of them are Democrats and

31 of them are Republicans so you would

say well I guess when the Democrats are

in control that would be correct except

that the there's a sort of anti-gravity

effect in New York state politics so the

Democrats are actually not in control

and here's why there are eight Democrats

in this independent democratic

conference of which Jeff Kline is this

is the is the leader the state senator

from the area that I'm standing in right

now I'm at the end of the park now and

what I'm standing in is actually a bocce

ball court which is very interesting

bocce is kind of a like bowling

people may believe I get hundreds of

years ago and Pelham has two brand-new

basketball courts and you know I mean

every town needs a bocce ball court

right and bocce is important but I think

liberals and progressives are saying you

know there's some other legislation that

we'd like to see passed and if the IDC

would come over and vote with us we'd

have to 32 votes to get it done it takes

32 votes to pass legislation in the New

York State Senate

there was a video that came out this

week called call the roll

in which the IDC basically implies that

there are Democrats in the mainline

twenty-three who are not aligned with

progressive and liberal issues either

that's okay you know I'm not a

politician I'm not running for anything

anytime soon

so I kind of don't care all i care is

that these important initiatives come to

fruition and if the IDC

would collaborate with the republicans

to get it done the IDC can collaborate

with democrats get it done get it done

it's like guns versus

we need bocce courts but we also need

full funding for public education we

need public charter schools but we also

need parks so how do you balance the

whole thing out you balance it out using

the political process I don't see that

we have any alternative so let's talk

about this video call the roll it's

basically saying it's tacitly implying

that the main line 23 Democrats aren't

all necessarily aligned with these

liberal progressive issues even so what

they're saying is in essence instead of

going after Democrats why don't you go

after Republicans or actually

Republicans instead of attacking the

Democrats who you potentially could have

common ground with that's what they're

saying now a lot of journalists and

others are saying that the independent

democratic conference is being

disingenuous that in fact they haven't

actually supported all the legislation

that they said they've supported but I

mean I think that the mainline Democrats

take up the challenge and call the roll

so while bocce courts are important and

parks are important so is single-payer

health care so is gender neutrality

rules and

and that's what this is this cultural

Civil War is all about and it's playing

out right here on the streets of Pelham

New York

No comments:

Post a Comment