Friday, June 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Jul 1 2017

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Learn COLOR MotorCycles JUMPING into the water with Superhero ! Funny 3D Cartoon for kids and babies - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea 'complete' transfer for Roma defender Antonio Rudiger as Alex Sandro gets set to snub Blues - Duration: 2:54.

Chelsea 'complete' transfer for Roma defender Antonio Rudiger as Alex Sandro gets set to snub Blues

CHELSEA have COMPLETED their move for £30million Roma defender Antonio Rudiger, according to reports. Antonio Conte had been eager to land a defender in the summer transfer window as he plans for next seasons Premier League title defence.

Chelsea want to sign the Roma star.

The Blues are in the market for a new defender. The Blues have been linked with a £100m move for Juventus pair Leonardo Bonucci and Alex Sandro.

But now it seems the Italian boss has turned his attention to the Germany star – with SunSport telling you Sandro will snub the Premier League champions to land a new £93,000-a-week deal at Juve.

However, it turns out that Kostas Manolas Zenit St Petersburg saga could play directly into the Stamford Bridge managers hands. The Roma defender failed to turn up for his medical with the Russian side.

That was despite a £30m deal being agreed with Roberto Mancinis club. Sky Sports News reporter Kaveh Solhekol tweeted: Chelsea in talks with Roma for defender Antonio Rudiger.

Antonio Rudiger has impressed for Germany in the Confederations Cup.

Antonio Conte has reportedly made a £30million bid for the Roma defender. Roma will let him go for £30m now that Manolas has turned down move to Zenit.

Chelsea were also linked with a move for Manolas but it remains to be seen whether the 26-year-old Greek star will be willing to leave the Serie A side.

Rudiger joined Roma from Stuttgart in 2015 and can be used as a centre-back and full-back.

Kostas Manolas snubbed a move to Zenit. He has 16 caps for Die Mannschaft and represented the country at every level from the Under-18s.

Rudiger has starred for Joachim Lows side in the Confederations Cup, where they will contest the final against Chile. He is contracted to Roma until 2020.

For more infomation >> Chelsea 'complete' transfer for Roma defender Antonio Rudiger as Alex Sandro gets set to snub Blues - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Today's World: Big Brother's Raph Korine reveals he realised he was gay - Duration: 2:41.

Big Brother's Raph Korine reveals he realised he was gay after watching Niall Horan on X Factor

Big Brothers Raph Korine reveals he realised he was gay after watching Niall Horan on X Factor. Big Brothers Raph Korine has revealed the moment he realised he first realised he was gay.

The fan favourite was being questioned about his previous relationships and confessed his longest had been with a woman for two years.

He then went on to admit that his first gay crush was on One Directions Niall Horan, who grabbed his attention during his appearances on X Factor.

Ellie and Joe were surprised to hear that lovable Raph had spent his teenage years with a girl before dating different guys passed the age of 17-years-old. He was then asked about the moment that he realised he liked men.

Joe asked: What was it, at what moment then did you know?. Raph replied: When I was watching Niall on X Factor. I remember watching and then watching to re-watch and I was very interested in him.

Joe, who admitted it was fascinating, attentively listened to Raph as he opened up about his sexuality. Raph added: When I was younger as well I wanted to be friends with certain guys but I didnt conceptualise it.

Im sure I knew really when I was younger but it wasnt really sexual. Big Brother viewers took to Twitter to praise Raph for revealing his secret crush.

One viewer said: Yes Raph think we all fell in love with Niall on the XFactor #BBUK . Another added: Dont worry Raph,we all had a crush on Niall at one point #bbuk .

A third said: Ah raph had a crush on niall horan that is so cute #BBUK . * Big Brother airs nightly on Channel 5.

For more infomation >> Today's World: Big Brother's Raph Korine reveals he realised he was gay - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

If You Eat Just One Avocado Everyday - Here's The Effects On Your Body for Eat Avocado - Duration: 2:27.

eat avocado everyday eat avocado everyday

eat avocado everyday eat avocado everyday

eat avocado everyday

For more infomation >> If You Eat Just One Avocado Everyday - Here's The Effects On Your Body for Eat Avocado - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Oddbods for Children, Motu Patlu Cry Finger Family Song For kids - Duration: 2:14.

Learn Colors with Oddbods for Children, Motu Patlu Cry Finger Family Song For kids

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Oddbods for Children, Motu Patlu Cry Finger Family Song For kids - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

How To Stop Migraine Headaches With Lemon And Himalayan Rock Salt - Duration: 1:39.

stop migraine headaches stop migraine headaches

stop migraine headaches stop migraine headaches

stop migraine headaches

For more infomation >> How To Stop Migraine Headaches With Lemon And Himalayan Rock Salt - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Las Vegas police seek attempted bank robbery suspect - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> Las Vegas police seek attempted bank robbery suspect - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

REPORT: Bill O'Reilly Prepares Major Move Against Anti-Trump Media. This is War. | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:36.

Media Matters made a huge mistake when they led the campaign to oust Bill O'Reilly.

Now, O'Reilly will have more influence than he could have ever obtained on FOX News.

Conservative juggernaut O'Reilly has sent chills down the spines of the mainstream media

by announcing his plan to start an Internet-based news organization.

"I am starting my own operation.

We are going to do that," Bill O'Reilly said (via Variety).

Before being booted from FOX News based on unproven allegations, O'Reilly was the most

watch news anchor in the history of cable news.

Traditional media organizations are reeling in response to O'Reilly's new project.

The mainstream media is already struggling to maintain viewers as Internet-based media

continues to rise in popularity.

O'Reilly is starting to amass a team of journalists and producers including a FOX

News producer who recently resigned to help O'Reilly launch his new venture (via Mediaite).

O'Reilly's plan is to revive The Factor as a 30-minute long streaming broadcast each

night on BillOReilly.com.

If the updated version of The Factor is successful, O'Reilly plans to grow larger.

"It's basically an experiment to see how many people are going to want this service."

O'Reilly said, "That's coming and will be here before September in a robust form.

But I suspect there will be another network maybe merging with us."

Since his ousting from FOX News, multiple news organizations have actively courting

the king of opinion journalism to join their networks.

Rumors have circulated that O'Reilly may join the Newsmax team as he was recently brought

on as a contributor.

The One America News network has also been attempting to recruit O'Reilly.

All the while, major conservative power players are planning to launch another cable news

network to rival FOX News, which has been slowly shifting to the Left.

It is unknown where O'Reilly will land, but his recent statements indicate the conservative

pundit will attempt to make it on his own before joining another network.

There is a huge demand for conservative opinion as FOX News pulls to the Left and YouTube

continues to silence their conservative creators.

Now, Bill O'Reilly has the potential to upend the Democrat controlled media landscape

entirely.

Being fired from FOX News may have been the best thing to happen to Bill O'Reilly while

fulfilling the worst fears of the dying mainstream media.

Will you tune into Bill O'Reilly's new network?

Please share this and tell us what you think!

For more infomation >> REPORT: Bill O'Reilly Prepares Major Move Against Anti-Trump Media. This is War. | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

COD WW2 SUPPLY DROPS? - Duration: 3:04.

Yo what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge here and today I have a brand new

call of duty world war 2 so guys today I might actually do a

triple upload because we have a lot of information today from like the little

reddit Q&A basically it's called AMA whatever whatever it's called it's

called an AMA on reddit I don't know what the hell that is but basically they

answer some of the questions that we've been asking so the tremor and call of

duty so yeah we got a lot of information out of it so I might do three separate

videos on the most interesting information to me so if you're

interested in supply shops which I'm sure a lot of you or if you do play call

duty they stay tuned for the video that's we're gonna be talking about

right now and yeah if you're new subscribe because I'm gonna be uploading

a lot of other videos throughout the day and until where will comes out and after

world war two comes out yeah if you like call duty warlords when you have to call

duty so make sure you subscribe and leave a like and yeah let's get into

this alright guys so just starting off talking about the supply job so

basically the answer that we got on the AMA on reddit but basically the Q&A on

reddit from sledgehammer is that call duty if world war ii sub almost set up

in a warfare call duty roller to supply drops are confirmed to be a plan to be

cosmetic only now we know this happens on every call that is a cosmetic only on

the supply drops then by the weapon come out or variants come out now

sledgehammer is very heavy on MLG no major league gaming for call duty so I

doubt that they will put in variances in the game I'm guessing they'll try their

best to not put any weapons or stat changing weapons or anything like that

yes stated that there will be no stat based change weapons in supply drops but

there is going to be cosmetic stuff now again this is what they told us for

remastered but look at what happened so I'm guessing this is going to go on for

a month or two and the game is going to completely change but we'll see what

happens maybe I will stay cosmetic we don't know he also said we're also

offering players collection and collection bounties basically this is

like a different way to earn all the things in supply drops through

multiplayer and headquarters so they're basically like making their own new

system mixing it with the remaster system where you can basically you know

get collections and get anything you want just by playing the multiplayer so

this is a really really good thing to try to make the

system of the project they can obviously the system has been changing since

advanced warfare so hopefully they can get a pretty good and solid sorry my

phone just run off hopefully they can get a pretty good solid mix of a good

system for supply drops well so that is all the information we have on two

projects at the moment say so far the supply drops sound good in World War two

but again anything can change and it probably will change most likely

hopefully I'm having my hopes high that doesn't change in that this will be the

best Supply Drop system that we've seen but again I'm just hoping and having

faith that it will yeah guys that is all the information W on supply drops

something to comment down below what you guys think about it leave a like if

you're new people like you to do videos I don't measure sales do you know yeah

I'll see you guys on the next one

For more infomation >> COD WW2 SUPPLY DROPS? - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Yêu 5 ft Ghen, Yêu Là Tha Thu Remix | Liên Khúc Nhạc Trẻ Remix Hay Nhất Về Tình Yêu 2017 - Duration: 46:17.

For more infomation >> Yêu 5 ft Ghen, Yêu Là Tha Thu Remix | Liên Khúc Nhạc Trẻ Remix Hay Nhất Về Tình Yêu 2017 - Duration: 46:17.

-------------------------------------------

French Guy React to #ProudToBe / Je réagis à la vidéo #ProudToBe - Duration: 8:38.

Hi guys

I know this video is completly different from my channel

But I wanted to react because I dislike hate

I watched this video

I didn't plan to make this video so it's not very well prepared

I made this video mostly for americans

I put subtiltles on the video

Why so much hate in the comments?

Why so much Dislike?

Why so much nastiness? I don't understand

I watched this video

I watched this video several times

To find out if the homosexual community had bad stuff to say about 'straight' people.

and I didn't find any bad stuff

Some people think this video is propaganda

but I don't see it.

This video makes people react and that's the point

A lot of comments say, homosexuals are not really vicitims

and they just like to be considered as victims

but in some countries, homosexuals ARE victims

I read an article in the New York Times

In 2014, homosexuals became the "first" victim before Jewish

It means, before ethnic groups, before religions

The first victims of aggressions was according to their sexual orientations

It's serious, it's important

We can have our own opinion,

we can disagree the sexual opinion of someone

BUT

Why so much hate?

Why so much hate? I don't get it

I noticed some comments, we will read them

Youtube had to censure some comments

because they are extreme

Of this point of view,

I can understand the censure from Youtube

The video, at this moment

counts 4 million views in 23 hours

with 170 000 dislikes

for 98 000 likes

The ratio is enormous

The number of dislike is crazy

It's a bad buzz

I saw scary comments from guys who wanted another Orlando attack

Is it normal to post that kind of comments?

In many comments I read, some people ask why homosexuals have the right to have a parade

Homosexuals have fought for their rights, to be themselves,

And they still fighting for it

Maybe it's excessif in USA, i don't know

I'm French, I don't live in America

That's why, let me know in the comments section

[/FRENCH TRANSLATION\]

personally, i didn't see anything disgusting or shocking

Maybe France is more open mind than USA

but uselly we say: Everything is possible in USA

like the "American Dream"

I saw many comments about people who want a "WHITE man day"

What is the link? I don't get it

In USA, Is there a kind of supremacy of the white human race?

Maybe i'm to much with my words

But I saw a lot of comment like this...

It's frightening

This comment says :

[/FRENCH TRANSLATION\]

It's crazy how people can like this kind of comments

Look at those guys, there are proud to be homophobic

What is the pride to be homophobic?

and he is from France !

I wrote him back a comment and I hope he will answer

Some people in their comment are to extreme

I'm not surprise about the censure from Youtube

They claim the hate.

This guy try a 'troll' with his comment to defend the white race

but why the white race?

What is the link with the homosexual community?

Why are you excessive like that?

but the worst is 120 people like his comment

120 people are off topic

[/FRENCH TRANSLATION\]

It's what I said

I see what they think

Why homosexuel and not us?

It's stupid

In our society, everything is appropriate for straight people.

when you have any parade / event in the street,

it's basically for straight people (except Gay Pride)

A parade for homosexual people, doesn't shock me at all.

Homosexuals stood up for their rights, be themselves...

Maybe I'm more open mind than an American personn

but I don't think I'm the only one

Here is what I said about hatefull comment,

[/FRENCH TRANSLATION\]

Do you realize the level of hatred in this comment?

with 34 likes

34 other people like this humor also

I don't know if it's humor, but anyway, it's serious

As if the Orlando attack was not enough.

Look at this one

[/FRENCH TRANSLATION\]

Frankly, I would not be botheded by a lot of colors and diversities

Why would you give a shit about it?

Another hateful comment

[/FRENCH TRANSLATION\]

Do you seriously realize the level of hatred in this kind of comment?

46 likes...

46 likes !

[/FRENCH TRANSLATION\]

I don't think there was as much gays

but from my point of view, a lot of them didn't assume themselves

and now, it's more 'open mind'.

We have a positive comment

[/FRENCH TRANSLATION\]

So

basic answer

[/FRENCH TRANSLATION\]

Some people say

[/FRENCH TRANSLATION\]

I'm ok with this, good reason

however, nowadays homosexual community is still victim of aggressions or harassment

It doesn't come from me, it's the statistics

I have nothing to say about people who are proud to be homophobic

too many people follow this kind of comment

This comment says

[/FRENCH TRANSLATION\]

personnaly, I'm not a transgender

I think, if it's difficult for them to accept themselves,

it's because basicly, society doesn't accept them.

for me it works in this way, not the contrary

It's just my opinion

It was a little video,

nothing to do with my channel

I was working on another video

but when I saw that, I just wanted to react

because I wanted to understant

What do you think about this video, French community?

In your opinion, why so many dislike, reactions of those people, are they normal for you?

You can disagree on something

there are many videos we don't like

but why so many haters for a community?

That's why I made this vithat way, every body can talk about it in comment section

Provided there is no hatred

or I will censor your comments like Youtube

I want you to react, share some opinions

For you, Are these 170 000 dislikes and hate comments are justified?

[/Just a blabla for my french subscribers \]

cheers

be against hatred

doesn't hesite to subscribe my channel

I have a lot of video coming

kiss!

*driiiing*

I making a video...

Are you shocked by this video?

Not at all, It's a message of hope, i liked it

I had goosebumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment