Thursday, June 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Jun 29 2017

you're a bad guy

I don't want to be with a bad guys

don't do this

it's all about you

sassy

I hate you

I was trying to protect you

but you really hurt my feelings

look

I never feel that type of fear

and for the first time

I can imagine a future where I was happy

I'm going to go find him

I don't want you to leave

I want you to feel what I'm feeling

I love you

an that moment

everything was perfect

For more infomation >> sirens ► crossovers [+picasso30dali] - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Susan Rice Issues DISGUSTING Response To Federal Investigation | Top Stories Today - Duration: 2:55.

The liberal media is going easy on Obama-era officials even after they are out of office.

The mainstream news is committed to protecting Obama from accountability.

Obama-era national security advisor Susan Rice claims that the Senate is only investigating

her spying on President Trump because she is a black woman (via New York Magazine).

Accusing critics of bigotry is the only strategy Democrats have left.

Rice knows she is guilty, and, instead of accepting responsibility, the former security

advisor is deflecting by accusing Republicans of racism.

The House Intelligence Committee launched an investigation into Rice earlier this year

after Mike Cernovich revealed that Rice was behind the "unmasking" of Trump associates

during the election.

Unmasking is an intelligence community term for revealing the name of U.S. persons captured

in foreign surveillance.

During the election, Rice authorized the unmasking of communications from the Trump campaign

that was subsequently leaked to the media.

In a recent softball interview with New York Magazine, Rice claimed that she had been the

target of Right-wing "bigots" since being implicated in the Benghazi scandal.

Rice was tapped in by Obama who apparently asked her to lie to the American people about

the motivations of the Benghazi Embassy attack.

Rice claimed the catalyst for the terrorist attack was an American documentary criticizing

Islam.

The CIA debunked this claim and revealed that the Democrats knew the real motivation of

the terrorists before the attack even occurred – as revealed in Hillary Clinton's leaked

emails.

However, Rice does not think lying to the American people is reason enough for being

targeted.

"Why me?

Why not Jay Carney, for example, who was then our press secretary, who stood up more?"

Rice asked the NY Mag interviewer insinuating that she is a target because of her race and

gender.

"I don't know…

I do not leap to the simple explanation that it's only about race and gender.

I'm trying to keep my theories to myself until I'm ready to come out with them.

It's not because I don't have any," Rice explained revealing the delusion of Democrats.

Susan Rice has been caught lying on multiple occasions.

She originally denied involvement in the unmasking only to admit her role after Cernovich broke

the story.

Rice was a mouthpiece of the Obama administration tasked with lying to the American people and

acting as a scapegoat if necessary.

The Obama administration consistently placed political priorities above their duties to

the American people.

Susan Rice lied and broke the law to further the goals of her Party.

This has nothing to do with race or gender.

Do you think Susan Rice should be forced to testify before Congress?

Please share this and tell us what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment