Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Youtube daily report Jun 27 2017

Okay.

We got this.

Come on!

Crush them!

Okay, fire!

Yeah!

Come on, guys!

Ohh!

If you must come at me... come at me, bro!

Watch out! Billy!

Okay.

Yes!

Jason, I'm coming in.

Kim! I got your back.

I got you.

I'm burning.

I can't... I can't breathe.

He's crushing me!

Push them into the pit!

Guys, we're sliding!

- Come on, everybody, hold the line! - Fight back!

It's getting too hot, guys.

I don't know how much longer I can hold it.

No one dies alone.

I'm okay with that.

Hold the line. Hold the line.

Hold the line.

Zack! Zack, stay with me, Zack. Come on.

Thank you for being my friends.

Hold on to each other.

Get my crystal!

We're alive.

Guys, we're alive!

We're like one big, uh... one big Zord. Like a mama Zord.

- What? - No, no, no. That sounds lame. Um...

a Megazord!

How?

Whoa.

What?

Oh, shit.

Bring it on.

Everyone, let's go!

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Whoa, whoa, no, no, no, no!

That might have been my fault. I'm sorry, y'all.

I think Kimberly needs to move our feet.(Cliptonite)

For more infomation >> Power Rangers (2017) Blu-Ray CLIP | First Megazord Transformation (Scene) | HD - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

9 Dangerous Symptoms Of High Blood Pressure That Should Not Be Ignored - Duration: 2:11.

9 Dangerous Symptoms Of High Blood Pressure That Should Not Be Ignored

For more infomation >> 9 Dangerous Symptoms Of High Blood Pressure That Should Not Be Ignored - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Creating and using Watermarks in Lightroom - Duration: 4:54.

Today you will learn

How to create and use a watermark

In your photos using Lightroom

Create your watermark is very easy

Just go to a website called Logomakr, link in description

Here you can also use different fonts, available on the website

You can also add pictures, also available

Write what you want and add the picture you want

Add an image

You can also manipulate the colors of text and images

As soon as you finish just export to a PNG file

In Lightroom proceed with your edition normally

The watermark will be added only when the photo is exported

See my previous video to learn how to export photos

Time to export

In the export screen, proceed with your export settings

In the watermark section, watermark, it is very simple

You can choose only one written logo

Where you can change font, font size and opacity

And you can also opt for a graphic logo

Let's use the logo we made at the beginning of the video

With the graphic logo you can also choose size, location and opacity

Once you have finished setting up your watermark

You can save it in a preset to be used in the future

Using a watermark is very important to protect your photos

And also give that personal touch

Show your love and share, comment and give this video a thumbs up

For more infomation >> Creating and using Watermarks in Lightroom - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Maluma, Anitta, Shakira, Nicky Jam, J Balvin, Daddy Yankee, Wisin, J Balvin - Reggaeton Mix 2017 - Duration: 1:00:51.

Hello friends ! If you like this mix please Like & share, sub channel. Thanks you very much !!

No comments:

Post a Comment