Thursday, June 29, 2017

Youtube daily report Jun 30 2017

the $10 off coupon is a limited time offer and only for new registers so be sure to check it out before it's too late

For more infomation >> Applying At Ulta? Stretching My Ears? New Phone? - Duration: 14:07.

-------------------------------------------

Essential Oils and Emotions--How essential oils can you affect your negative emotions - Duration: 6:45.

Hi Guys, Shannon Brunskill here from Essential Oils Gangsta

Today we're going to talk about negative emotions and how we can

help control them with essential oils. Stay tuned until the very end and I'll

into my pocket my reference chart and keep it in my planner so that I know which

ones to use. Let's get started if you know that your body actually has three

different neurological areas so your digestive system. The're calling it the

"Gut Brain" now they're doing tons of research on it your digestive system

is one obviously your brain is another and your heart so all three of those

areas actually have neurotransmitters and neural receptors and can receive and

record information even though only your brain obviously does it consciously but

it's happening in those other two organs as well. So one of the things that

happens is and emotion is actually a chemical in your body so it travels

through your body it attaches to one of those neural receptors in one of those

places and then your body responds with stress hormone and so one of the things

that it's mental oils are is each shelf of the essential oil has forty billion

trillion chemical molecules in it so those multiples also attach to your

to your neural receptors and that your body responds by fluctuating your

hormones so lavender oil it's not as common in soothing because it smells good

it's actually calming and soothing because it attaches to your neural

receptors and then that causes your autonomic system to increase your

parasympathetic nervous system which decreases your stress hormones and calms

you down. It's pretty complex and cool thing, the body

sometimes it's really actually pretty interesting

Essential Oils do you use or which emotions think about trees they are

super deeply rooted like their root goes so deep into the earth it's no wonder

that they leave a person or oils from the trees leave a person feeling

grounded centered and really stable so when you want to use the tree oils is

when you're having feelings of grief sadness or shame that's when you want to

bust out the tree oil degree blends that I use without is called consoled which

the name fits it, but it has a whole blend of oils in it that will help fight those

emotions. Next I'm going to talk about the herbs and grassesare great to fight

discontentment, anger... if you need to get rid of some anger but on some

herbs and grasses there's a blend called forgive that I love for just these emotions

rosemary lemongrass those or other the oils to help fight discontentment

bitterness or anger. because who wants to beat discontent bitter or angry?

None of that sounds fun. Next we're going to talk about floral a great oil blends for

florals is called peace and there's a reason that floor flowers are at

weddings and funerals right these typically ability funds there's a little

bit of fear I was a little nervous on my wedding day not a lot but a little

there's a little bit of fear involved if you have lost someone obviously there's

going to be fear the florals will help you fight your state alleviate Givens of

worry and they help you make you not feel so hurt so that is a really great

thing right I want that oil. One of my favorite oils

is the mint family they're so great they're energizing and they're cooling

they're fantastic. I will drop a drop of mint in my water before I

go into the hot yoga room and I swear it's so delicious when I'm teaching. So

they're cooling and energizing they're going to help emotions of apathy

insecurity and anxiety the mixing like peppermint spearmint, they're all so good

Citrus there's a blend of Cheer I love it I wear a perfume actually were a lot

of the emotional ones for perfume and it's just I just grabbed wichever one

that soothes me on that day, which it's amazing that your body times knows and

will gravitate towards women you need without even knowing that

you need it are the citrus oils they're uplifting

and awesome they're great when you're feeling emotions of

distressed discouraged or blue me or if it's gloomy outside I like to put a

little citrus in the diffuser if it's gloomy outside just makes me feel better.

The last one I have to talk about our spices there's the reason you people

have said for ages you want to spice up your life you got to add a little spice

to it right because the spices are actually make you feel re-energized

about what's going on so if you're feeling disinterested in apathy..

lazy! This is a great look use the passion oil not just passion like in the

bedroom, passion, but passion for passion for life! Passion-- one of my favorites

It has cinnamon in it it just smells so delicious so how do you use these how

would you go about applying these I have these little roller bottles and a good

do it it's right on the back of your net these comfrey diluted with coconut oil

and on the back of your neck because your spinal column is there so your

whole nervous system is travelling through that area I'll put it on my

pulse points so on my wrist inside my elbows behind my ears a little bit

actually I could just take a bath in this stuff! Um another way to do it if it's

something that you're not a huge fan of the smell that you want like the

therapeutic benefits put it on the bottom of your feet and if you're going

to make your own rollerball make sure you dilute 2%! 2% is the appropriate

solution for an adult which is not very much of the essential oil because don't

forget every drop has 40 billion trillion chemical molecules in either

billion times up so now that you've learned about which oils have used

them which ones to use for which emotions you can live a happy when we

oil gangsta life like me. If you liked this video make sure you hit the like button

below, Share with your friends, Leave Comments . Make sure you subscribe. Thank you

for watching!!!. I'll see you in the next video

No comments:

Post a Comment