Friday, June 30, 2017

Youtube daily report Jun 30 2017

No limit in the sky That I won't fly for ya

No amount of tears in my eyes That I won't cry for ya

With every breath that I take

I want you to share that air with me

There's no promise that I won't keep

I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep

When it comes to you

There's no crime

Let's take both of our souls

🌜And intertwine🌛

When it comes to you

Don't be blind

Watch me speak from my heart

When it comes to you

Comes to you

Cupid ain't a lie Arrow got your name on it

Don't miss out on a love And regret yourself on it

oh no

Open up your mind, clear your head

Ain't gotta wake up to an empty bed

Share my life, it's yours to keep

Now that I give to you all of me

When it comes to you

There's no crime

Let's take both of our souls

🌜And intertwine🌛

When it comes to you

Don't be blind

Watch me speak from my heart, When it

comes to you

Comes to you🍂

I Want you to share that

When it comes to you

🥀Where Are you now that i need ya..?🥀

For more infomation >> DAVID GUETTA ft JUSTIN BIEBER - 2U (Cover) - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO NINJAGO Where Is Wu? (Season 8 Theory) - HD - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> LEGO NINJAGO Where Is Wu? (Season 8 Theory) - HD - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Chronique | FAST AND FURIOUS 8 | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Chronique | FAST AND FURIOUS 8 | FilmoTV - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

이효리(Lee Hyori) - Seoul(ft.Killagramz) M/V Making - Duration: 3:46.

Kiwi Media Group / K-tune Collective Present

Hello. I came back with new looks.

This video is not that fancy and sexy like before

but this shows more about a true side of myself.

Please support me a lot!

I don't know what to say… I haven't done this kind of interview for a long time hahaha~

The grass needs to be on my body.

In the old days, when I shot a music video,

I had to prepare for several days before shooting a music video, and I had to change clothes like twenty times while shooting a music video.

I cannot deliver lyrics and feelings of this song like that.

Now I just wear one suit of clothes and shoot freely.

So, I can express the free and dynamic feelings of Seoul.

I am having a lot of fun with shooting.

Haha I look hilarious in this

Thank you everyone.

I want to applaud, but I can't.

Nice works everyone!

Bye ~

For more infomation >> 이효리(Lee Hyori) - Seoul(ft.Killagramz) M/V Making - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】What A Strange Bird! Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher's Tuna Mackerel Rice Bowl [CC Available]] - Duration: 5:34.

Hello its kinoshita yuka

today !

Jan !

this here...

it's a bird that called blue-gray gnatcatcher !

did you noticed its eyebrows ?

- -You can check the videos on my seconde channel "YukaKinoshita 2nd" as well , and thank you - i discovered this blue-gray gnatcatcher bird while checking the net-news

and i liked the picture that i saw so much

that's why i thought today to make a plate for it !

and that's what we'll do !

so i drew this picture here

in a foreign forum...

they used this picture of the blue-gray gnatcatcher...

to write their articles there !

for this blue-gray gnatcatcher bird...

it's a gnatcatcher that live in both north and south america

its back with a blue-gray color, and a gray tail !

and 12 CM in tall

and in the breeding season, the front head goes black

that's why the eyebrows looks like they meet in the middle

and if you are interested about this article i will put the link in the description

check it, if you please !

and now, let's start the preparation !

the procedure !

let's start by making the rice !

i have 7 cups for today !

vinegar!

sugar !

salt !

and now let's make the gnatcatcher !

let's use the rice for the belly

hay ! you can't see that well because of the white belly

but it's ok !

and for the colored part, i'm going to use the mackerel

and the seaweed for various things !

now i'm working to make the eyes more visible !

and i used the rice for the sparkle of the eyes !

i'll use the cheese for the beak, because i couldn't find anything better

and after that, the eyebrows, the most important thing

for more visibility i surrounded it with rice !

the feathers...

and the feet!

that's a little bit messy !

and we'll surrounded it with the tuna

and decorate it by chrysanthemum

cute !

we'll add the beefsteak plant as decoration as well

and for the the branch, we use the green onion !

i think the salmon is better for the beak !

but it's orange a little bit

I also added the salmon to the parties !

this how it looks like !

Jan !

we made it !

and this time i have 1Kg of the red dashi

itadakimasu

i like making this kinds of things a lot

it's so fun !

hay ! let's start with the tuna

mmmm !

like expected, the taste is so delicious !

So, let's start with the head

mackerel !

mmmmmmm !

since i ate the sashimi , i didn't bought it at all

and to eat once again, it's really delicious thing

its taste is stronger a little bit than the sashimi

because it's salty and pickled, the texture is quite different

and the salmon is coherent and tasty !

mmmmmm !

my body is shivering

because of the salmon

and now with the most elegant thing, the eyebrows

mmmmmm !

it get destroyed !

for the belly, it's just a rice

the gnatcatcher bird is not here anymore !

the last bite, itadakimasu

mmmm !

we did it !

gochisousamadeshita !

Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher's Rice Bowl was so delicious

it's been awhile, but the mackerel still delicious

it's really amazing to see such birds with unibrow

i want to see it !

and the making of Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher's Rice Bowl was so fun

and tasty !

and as always thanks for watching...

and if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe button

bye bye !

All rights reserved to kinoshita yuka ©2017

No comments:

Post a Comment