Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Jun 28 2017

Recently, I got a pretty tough question about prayer and about the Bible.

The question says, "The Lord's Prayer says give us our daily bread,

but what about people living in third world countries?"

That's a great question.

If God gives daily bread, if he provides for his people,

why are so many people hungry, and poor, and hurting?

That's not just overseas.

In the community where I serve as a pastor,

half of the kids at our local elementary school are homeless.

They only get meals when they come to school and the meals are free.

So what happened?

And the answer is this.

The Lord's Prayer is not a promise that every line will happen in the end.

Just think of this prayer,

As it is in heaven.

In heaven, God's will is done perfectly.

People love one another perfectly.

But does that will always happen here on earth?

No.

Because God's not listening to the prayer?

No.

Because God's somehow interrupting that happening?

No.

The problem isn't with God.

It's with people.

They get in the way of God's will being done,

his name being hallowed, his kingdom coming here to our earth.

And it's the same with this question.

God has provided on our planet enough food for every stomach to be filled.

But what happens?

People get in the way.

That God has a system to provide,

but greedy, and especially selfish rulers,

intercept the generosity of open hearts for themselves

and they let people starve.

And they let people die.

And so here's my answer to the question.

Man is the problem, not God.

What gives me even more comfort, though,

is the fact that there is so much more to this life.

When we hear incredible stories of suffering

and we give generously to try to help.

And that help gets stopped, and God's prayer goes unanswered,

we know that in the end, when Jesus comes back,

justice will be done.

That every evil ruler will be brought to justice,

will pay the penalty for their sins.

And so we try to help every hurting person in this planet as best we can.

And we trust when Jesus comes back he will make all things new.

You don't have to visit a third-world country

to see people who are in need.

So how do you help the poor in your community

and your family members or friends?

We would love to hear how you have put God's love into action in your own backyard.

So comment below, share this video, and we'll see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Our Daily Bread - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse Cabrio 500 AMG LINE Distronic Plus, Rijassistentiepakket, Memory pakket, Coma - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse Cabrio 500 AMG LINE Distronic Plus, Rijassistentiepakket, Memory pakket, Coma - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350 CDI BlueTEC Prestige Plus Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350 CDI BlueTEC Prestige Plus Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Estate 350e AVANTGARDE LEASE EDITION Airmatic, Stoelverwarming, Keyless-Go, S - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Estate 350e AVANTGARDE LEASE EDITION Airmatic, Stoelverwarming, Keyless-Go, S - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Interview with The Urban Grower about the new Remo Chemo strain by Dinafem seeds - Duration: 1:43.

How are you doing Remo?

I´m doing great! How are you doing Jásminka?

I´m doing all right. We are here in Canada.

And we are happy to be visiting you.

I´m glad you´re here. Welcome to Canada!

Thank you so much.

We are launching the Remo Chemo.

A project that we´ve being doing with you.

Could you tell a little bit about this strain

to our friends from Dinafem.

Absolutely. This strain is basically UBC Chemo Kush,

which is only available from Vancouver in a cutting,

and I´ve taken that, and I´ve crossed it with

a Bubba Kush.

What I wanted to do was to create something that

was very west coast tasting.

And I think that we´ve accomplished that.

We´ve got a very strong cannabis, very kushy.

It is very compact so it´s perfect for

grow boxes, grow tents, closest and small areas.

And also the problem with these strains sometimes

is that they strech like crazy.

So this is the solution.

It´s a powerful Indica.

It´s good for pain relief.

It´s a happy plant easy to grow.

And it looks green, all over through the low cycle.

So it´s a beautiful plant. What can I say?

What is the thing that you like the most from her?

You´ve been saying that it is not a very tall plant.

We can see it on the images.

You said that it is very good for the pain relief, as well.

Which is the thing that you like the most

from this Remo Chemo strain?

I like the flavor. It´s very terpy.

And the smoke is very thick.

There are lot of cristals.

It goes from 22 to 24% of THC.

So it´s very potent.

Remo, do you know what time is it?

I think it´s time to smoke a huge joint of Remo Chemo.

Let´s go then.

Let´s do it!

For more infomation >> Interview with The Urban Grower about the new Remo Chemo strain by Dinafem seeds - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Till DeAth Do Us PArt - Part 1 & Part 2 - Duration: 1:28:37.

For more infomation >> Till DeAth Do Us PArt - Part 1 & Part 2 - Duration: 1:28:37.

-------------------------------------------

Rihanna : TRÈS proche d'un beau brun, elle aurait retrouvé l'amour - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Rihanna : TRÈS proche d'un beau brun, elle aurait retrouvé l'amour - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Avensis Wagon 2.2 D-4D Dynamic Bns - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Toyota Avensis Wagon 2.2 D-4D Dynamic Bns - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Angolok vs. Magyar Édességek - Duration: 7:11.

For more infomation >> Angolok vs. Magyar Édességek - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

[FNAF/SFM] A What Boy? A Balloon Boy?!?!?!? - Duration: 0:24.

Bonnie:I swear I heard something

Chica:I see it

Balloon Boy: *Annoying Laugh*

Balloon Boy: *Annoying Laugh Intensifies*

Foxy: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxy:ARGHHHHHHHH

Everyone:WHAT WHAT IS THIS

*Foxy is jealous cuz he don't see a counterpart of himself*

Bonnie: Anyone seen anything yet?

For more infomation >> [FNAF/SFM] A What Boy? A Balloon Boy?!?!?!? - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Springside Kindergarten - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Springside Kindergarten - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Italian guy speaking 9 languages! (+2 future projects) [SUBTITLED] - Duration: 16:25.

And now let's speak German!

German is the 2nd language that I have learnt,

I studied it at school, I was 14 or 15 when I started

in a high school for foreign languages in Milan

it was great, I mean, I liked German from the beginning

and I went on studying it at University

and I graduated as a translator and interpreter with German as my first foreign language

and even today it's the language that I know best

I also lived in Germany for a total one and a half years

in Heidelberg, and I had a great time there

well, that's obvious, right? Life as a student... a lot of fun, in the pubs and so on

German is also the only language in which at some point I have had this experience...

...this special feeling of being able to speak the foreign language pretty much as well as your mothertongue

my mother tongue being obviously Italian

Unfortunately this is no longer the case...

That would be nice! But... it used to be like that, around 15 years ago

I've now been over 15 years away from Germany

I got the feeling that maybe my vocabulary has somewhat shrunk in the meantime

But yeah, this is not a problem, I love German and... maybe it's time to switch to Portuguese!

So now we'll speak Portuguese

I speak Portuguese because... I just love this language!

I speak with a Portugal accent, I studied in Germany, at the University of Heidelberg

where I attended a very good course which lasted 5 months

I had a teacher who was born in Mozambique and brought up in Portugal

so that's why today I speak like this.

I like this accent very much. I also know the Brazilian accent but I'm not able to use it

to talk that way (it would be nice though!)

Well, what else can I say?

I also like Portugal's literature, its culture

I read José Saramago, Fernando Pessoa, I absolutely love them

Unfortunately I do not have many chances to practice it

I have never lived in Portugal. The longest time that I spent there was three weeks

during an advanced learner course in Porto (in 2013).

I think that's all, I think we can switch language now!

Now we will speak some French!

For me, French has a special story

a strange story, because actually I used to dislike it, I used to hate it, to tell the truth...

but suddenly I found myself in a French speaking city

or more precisely, where the majority of the people speak French

and for the first 2 or 3 years I pretty much refused to speak it, and to learn it

but then, by listening, reading and interacting with the people all the time

this changed completely, and today I absolutely love it!

I try to use it as much as possible, to avoid speaking English whenever possible

and since I have learned it only here in Brussels, I tend to speak like the Belgians do

so for example I say "septante" (70) and "nonante" (90) instead of "soissant-dix" and "quatre-vingt-dix"

or "Brusselles" instead of "Bruxelles"

French is also the only language that I have learnt without really studying it

yes, I know it's a bit strange but it's true

All I did was a 5-day course in 2009 in order to learn a little bit of the basics

after that, I have never ever studied again

I have only learned it by listening and imitation

I was surprised myself, because I didn't believe that I would be able to learn a language this way

because I am somewhat a grammar freak

Usually I like to start by learning the grammar and only then focusing on speaking

but for French, and only for French, it has been exactly the other way around.

So, I think that's all, we can switch to the next language, thank you!

So now it's probably time to speak Finnish, isn't it?

yes... Finnish is a fantastic language...

I like it so much...

I know that it's very difficult but still it's worth trying to learn it, in my opinion

I speak Finnish because a long time ago I read somewhere

that Finnish is one of the most difficult languages in the world, or at the very least in Europe

and I wanted to find out just how difficult it actually is!

And yes, today I can confirm that it is extremely difficult, but it is not impossible to learn.

Yeah... Well, because I had taught myself some Finnish,

I was (later) able to find a Finnish partner

therefore Finnish changed my life and made it better, I can definitely say that!

Of all the languages that I speak, Finnish is also the only one for which I have never taken a single lesson

I am entirely self-taught

and I do have to say that I am pretty proud of this

because I know that, in a certain way, everything that I know today has come from my own hard work.

And nowadays this is most probably my favorite foreign language :)

And that's all she wrote.

Another language that I like very much is Spanish

but unfortunately I don't speak it very well

I only studied Spanish for three years at school, over 20 years ago

after which I have never done anything to improve

well, I really like it and I try to listen to it as much as possible so as not to forget everything

but when I try to speak it, the result is more like "portuñol" :D

so basically a mixture of Spanish, Portuguese and some Italian as well

because my Portuguese is much stronger than my Spanish

but we'll see, I hope I'll get a chance to learn some more in the future

we'll see what I'll be able to do and... well, that's all

we'll see (x3), see you soon!

Next up is Japanese, yessir!

I've been frequently asked the following question:

"What convinced you to start learning Japanese?"

therefore, today I'd like to answer precisely this question.

This story actually goes back quite a long time...

but when I saw a written Japanese text for the first time, several years ago,

I thought: "Wow, such a beautiful script!

I want to learn how to write like this, I want to learn how to speak this language!"

and that's when I got kinda hooked :D

after that, partially through self-study or by attending courses

I have studied using different resources / approaches

Still, I don't think I'm proficient yet

maybe I can hold everyday conversations relatively well to a certain degree

but listening and comprehension remains my weak point, for instance...

I often get the impression that I can't understand at all

as expected, this hasn't been a very effective (learning) method, right?

But hey, those among you guys who are learning Japanese as well...

could you share your thoughts with me about this?

what is it that makes Japanese so much (more) difficult?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Let's continue to do our best everyday!

Thank you very much!

Now let's speak some Romanian, too

I started learning Romanian one and a half years ago

by attending a language course of 1,5 hours per week

but I haven't been able to study outside of the course itself

that's why I can't speak very well yet

I don't think I know the language enough to read a book

my goal would be to become able to read books in Romanian as well

because I have managed to read at least a book in every language I have spoken so far today

and I haven't done that in Romanian yet

and it would be fantastic if I could achieve this.

I have been twice in Romania, in Timisoara and Cluj

and I liked it very much there

I loved the food, the people, they were so friendly!

And I've been to Romania... ehm...

before I even started to learn the language

I actually started learning it AFTER having been there, just because I had liked it so much

Yes, I think that's all

I hope I can learn more in the future

And that's it, thank you very much for your attention

Last but not least... I'd like to close my video in my only mother tongue, which is Italian

a language I love as much as I love the other languages

Well, first of all thank you for having listened up to this point

I hope you have enjoyed the video, please let me know what you think in the comments below

There are actually two more languages I'm studying in a casual, non-intensive way

and in which I'm still at beginner level, that is to say Mandarin Chinese:

I'm learning Chinese, but I speak badly

and Icelandic: I'm learning Icelandic and I'm going to Iceland in October!

But there is no time to talk about these languages in this video,

so I will probably make another video where I'll talk about these and other future projects

I would have loved to say many more things about each language, but I've already talked way too much!

so I'll probably have to cut some parts out (which I did) - sorry about that but I just had to do it

I'd like to conclude by reminding how the aim of this video is not to demonstrate anything

but to share this passion of mine with as many people as possible,

especially with those who love learning foreign languages

and also, why not, to encourage those who maybe are afraid of taking their first step towards a new language

or who gave up learning a language years ago and can't find the motivation to brush it up.

So if this video can encourage even just one of you to go back to learning an old language

or to start learning a new one,

well then I can be more than happy to have done it.

All right, I guess it's all for today

I hope to see you again soon and... "ciao", till next time!

For more infomation >> Italian guy speaking 9 languages! (+2 future projects) [SUBTITLED] - Duration: 16:25.

-------------------------------------------

Barbara D'Urso e Massimo Giletti: tra i due è scoppiata la scintilla?| K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Barbara D'Urso e Massimo Giletti: tra i due è scoppiata la scintilla?| K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Alphabet with Cartoon & Real Animals for children | Learning ABC Wild Animals Names and Sounds - Duration: 1:25:51.

Learn Alphabet with Cartoon & Real Animals for children Learning ABC Wild Animals Names and Sounds

For more infomation >> Learn Alphabet with Cartoon & Real Animals for children | Learning ABC Wild Animals Names and Sounds - Duration: 1:25:51.

-------------------------------------------

iCloudy with a Chance of Secrets - Duration: 54:06.

For more infomation >> iCloudy with a Chance of Secrets - Duration: 54:06.

-------------------------------------------

Dream House - Duration: 43:05.

For more infomation >> Dream House - Duration: 43:05.

-------------------------------------------

Interview with The Urban Grower about the new Remo Chemo strain by Dinafem seeds - Duration: 1:43.

How are you doing Remo?

I´m doing great! How are you doing Jásminka?

I´m doing all right. We are here in Canada.

And we are happy to be visiting you.

I´m glad you´re here. Welcome to Canada!

Thank you so much.

We are launching the Remo Chemo.

A project that we´ve being doing with you.

Could you tell a little bit about this strain

to our friends from Dinafem.

Absolutely. This strain is basically UBC Chemo Kush,

which is only available from Vancouver in a cutting,

and I´ve taken that, and I´ve crossed it with

a Bubba Kush.

What I wanted to do was to create something that

was very west coast tasting.

And I think that we´ve accomplished that.

We´ve got a very strong cannabis, very kushy.

It is very compact so it´s perfect for

grow boxes, grow tents, closest and small areas.

And also the problem with these strains sometimes

is that they strech like crazy.

So this is the solution.

It´s a powerful Indica.

It´s good for pain relief.

It´s a happy plant easy to grow.

And it looks green, all over through the low cycle.

So it´s a beautiful plant. What can I say?

What is the thing that you like the most from her?

You´ve been saying that it is not a very tall plant.

We can see it on the images.

You said that it is very good for the pain relief, as well.

Which is the thing that you like the most

from this Remo Chemo strain?

I like the flavor. It´s very terpy.

And the smoke is very thick.

There are lot of cristals.

It goes from 22 to 24% of THC.

So it´s very potent.

Remo, do you know what time is it?

I think it´s time to smoke a huge joint of Remo Chemo.

Let´s go then.

Let´s do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment