Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Youtube daily report Jun 29 2017

Florida wins 2017 College World Series vs. LSU in a game not without controversy

The University of Florida has won the College World Series, securing the first national title in baseball in the history of the school.

Its rather surprising that this was the first title, given that Florida has won 13 SEC championships and appeared in 11 College World Series, but 2017 was the first time the Gators achieved the ultimate goal.

The final score was 6-1 (NCAA. com box score), as coach Kevin OSullivan saw his group accomplish what his 2011 Gators failed to do: come through in the CWS championship series.

Tuesdays clincher certainly had its fair share of tense moments. The Gators took an early 2-0 lead thanks to a pair of unearned runs.

In the bottom of the first, second baseman Deacon Liput led off and reached on an error. A pair of singles by shortstop Dalton Guthrie and first baseman JJ Schwarz would plate him for a 1-0 lead.

In the bottom of the second, center fielder Nick Horvath picked up a two-out single and then advanced to second on an errant pickoff attempt. He would then score on Liputs single and it was 2-0 through two.

It would turn out thats all the Gators would need, but they would hold onto that lead by the skin of their teeth. https://img. bleacherreport. net/img/images/photos/003/681/466/hi-res-852e6e8d6affe4db1c98d369dd8e0203_crop_north. jpg.

In the top of the seventh, LSU got their leadoff man on when center fielder Zach Watson singled.

He stole second and then scored on third baseman Josh Smiths double -- with an assist on an ill-advised dive attempt by Florida right fielder Ryan Larson.

Jake Slaughter singled to give the Tigers a first and third situation with nobody out. Catcher Michael Papierski put the ball in play on a routine double-play ball. Still, the tying run would score. or so it appeared for a split second.

Due to runner interference on Slaughter as he slid into the shortstop, Guthrie, on the turn, the run was taken off the board.

The college rule states that the runner commits interference if he slides out of the baseline in the direction of the fielder and alters the play of the defender. Slaughter did so here.

The rule also states that any other runners have to return to their original base, so Smith had to go back to third and a run was taken off the board.

DH Beau Jordan then crushed a liner with two outs to center, but Horvath made a sliding catch to end the threat.

The Tigers would threaten again in the top of the eighth only to come up empty again.

Shortstop Kramer Robertson led off with a single and then advanced to second on a wild pitch. Freeman went to sacrifice bunt but ended up beating the throw for an infield single. It was again first and third with no out.

Florida reliever Michael Byrne struck out left fielder Antoine Duplantis. Then cleanup man Greg Deichmann tapped a grounder to first and Schwarz cut down Robertson at home plate by a few inches.

And once again, a line drive wound up in center fielder Horvaths glove to end the threat. Florida would then tack on four runs to provide some breathing room in the bottom of the eighth.

For the Gators, Tyler Dyson started the game and was very good. He worked six-plus innings, giving up one run on three hits.

Jonathan India collected a pair of hits, including Floridas only extra-base hit (a double). Liput was 2 for 5 with a run and three RBI. Schwarz drove home two. Guthrie had a pair of hits.

Horvath scored twice and drove home a big run by getting hit with a pitch to make it 3-1. In all, though, it was Floridas run prevention and some good fortune along the way that helped secure this title.

Florida joins Michigan, Ohio State and UCLA as the only schools to have won a national championship in baseball, football and basketball.

Ultimately, though, this is all about the 2017 Florida baseball team taking home the national title. They are college baseballs champions.

For more infomation >> Florida wins 2017 College World Series vs. LSU in a game not without controversy - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Review on some E-juice Hold Fast Vapors. And awesome show must watch funny and upcoming vape video! - Duration: 11:07.

my name is Jose and welcome to Mr. Test it. :)

holdfast, I mean hold fast, you don't understand? hold fast vapers that's right

I review the E- Juices today I'm making this review on these Juice I'm not

getting paid for none of this but eh it's something I had a review and nothing to

do today so I might as well come outside since my wife is watching TV so I just

opened it and it looks pretty good I haven't tried it yet but as you already

know I'm opening it oh yeah there we go oh wow I like a sweet sense to it like

like kind of like a honey but this is a called pirate booty you know what I mean

pirates booty not a fan for pirates yeah like I was saying I'm not a big fan for

pirates but bling you know you know the other one

BOOTY, best nice booties so this pirate Booty as you can see it says pirate I

mean you go see it right there pirate booty

well as you can see it says pirate booty pirates booty I can repeat this all the

time well anyway let's just take it for a vape and a little bit as soon as I get

everything together and I like it over there where I'm at my computer desk but

my wife like I said she's watching TV so you guys won't be able to hear me well

she's

well I got it all filled up it's a nice day today, I like it. I got

little leaf in there so it's all set up guys want to see this vape so do i let's

do this

well I'll tell you what it's sweet doesn't taste like booty but it's sweet

it's really good it's really good it is really good it's smooth it's different

yeah it's got like them I go sweet taste to it it does taste like sorry about

that

I don't know so me it tastes like a a

funny taste to it and I can describe it hmmm does it says what it is not at all.

our VG PG 60 and 40 not a big fan with low VG's and P G's I'm a big family at

stronger liquid especially the for the summer is the main thing that I want

strong liquid because a it'll last longer but anyway says holdfast vapers doesn't

say anything else on nicotine three milligrams

artificial flavor that's it I don't have much to say about those issues cause on

its a light taste it's really a light taste it's not bad it's not a bad taste

to it not at all but it's a very light taste this is a good taste but it's

light and I can't describe the taste but probably I never tasted before I could

tell banana taste or any other fruit or vegetable and I loved um like cake and

donut all that kind of stuff I loved them well this one is just different

totally different it's really good actually

it's got a watery taste there you go a watery taste it tastes like a like

water pirate it makes sense now it really does make sense it's got a watery

taste to it that leaves your mouth watery when I

bake my feel that water taste to it it's kind of like yeah that's what it is

that's no wonder it says pirate but I don't understand the booty part

well it's good it's good I really like it yeah well anyways I got other things

that's coming up probably this week I got to figure it out but I believe

there's a video after this and you see that you see that you could picture

which one is going to be next and just take a look at it and you could picture

if you could picture that up I'm gonna take a good look at you for the next

time I post off giveaway what up there still a giveaway in my last videos you

still could comment and subscribe also I have a picture on there's also I have a patron

there's our Facebook group that's wicked growing fast you got to join that group

and it's funny we got all kinds of you know people there we post good stuff no

disrespecting and everybody getting along is really growing fast and I like

you to join there too also I got a Twitter and Instagram you can see me

there too so if you also want to be that patreon make sure you just join and I

will see you there oh let me know if you're in and that's what I'm going to

be posting some live events some mistakes I do and whatnot you're gonna

see it all and especially if I'm going out like to water parks and still vaping

and going here wherever I go I don't leave without one of these that's for

sure so I'm gonna test it I'm going to test

that matter of fact I bought eight idea to what

these guys I watch on YouTube as well and I'm going to try that idea I'm going

to give away a mod with a tank to a person who smokes cigarettes that's a

great idea I'm going to see if he's going to take a chance to VAPE! a

personal smoke cigarettes I'm going to say I don't know where somebody that I

just don't know at all whatsoever I'm coming up to them listen I'll give you

this my I'm a record this I'm giving you this mod this tank and it's a juice if

you take a several pulls out of it it's yours and if you like it that's also

included if you like it you keep this mod and you keep this tank and you keep

the juice in it alright and it's going to be fully full

up to the top now I'm going to make a video like that that's exactly what I'm

going to do and I'm going to give it to a person who smokes cigarettes I'm just

going to randomly pick somebody recorded at the same time for me let me introduce

you to faith and I'm going to see him coughing I'm going to tell him what he

should get if you like the taste and I'm not going to describe everything like

from the very first start what you should do how to quit smoking if you really

want to quit my I'm gonna ask them all that question it'll be on the video

anyways so stay tuned for that video it's gonna come up soon okay so just

don't forget to subscribe to my channel and I see you on our next Mr. Test iTTTT.

the session good I know you

if you ever need a helper pair you should know that repeat

For more infomation >> Review on some E-juice Hold Fast Vapors. And awesome show must watch funny and upcoming vape video! - Duration: 11:07.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Fabia 1.4-16V 5DRS / AIRCO / CRUISE CONTROL / D-RIEM VERVANGEN - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Škoda Fabia 1.4-16V 5DRS / AIRCO / CRUISE CONTROL / D-RIEM VERVANGEN - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota RAV4 2.2 D-CAT Executive - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Toyota RAV4 2.2 D-CAT Executive - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

random games road to 45 subs :D | JOIN OUR DISCORD!!! - Duration: 22:05.

For more infomation >> random games road to 45 subs :D | JOIN OUR DISCORD!!! - Duration: 22:05.

-------------------------------------------

[SUB ESPAÑOL] UP10TION U10SECONDS 171sec - UP10TION COMEBACK D-06 Hwanhee Selfcam - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> [SUB ESPAÑOL] UP10TION U10SECONDS 171sec - UP10TION COMEBACK D-06 Hwanhee Selfcam - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo S40 1.6D MOMENTUM / LEDER / ECC / TREKHAAK - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Volvo S40 1.6D MOMENTUM / LEDER / ECC / TREKHAAK - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

North Korea to top agenda for South Korea-U.S. summit - Duration: 4:00.

At Friday's highly-anticipated summit between Presidents Moon and Trump,... the hottest

topic will be North Korea,... a thorn in both countries' sides with its continual military

provocations and belligerent attitude.

Outlining the core issues... is our Kim Hysung.

****South Korean President Moon Jae-in left for Washington Wednesday afternoon for his

first summit talks with President Trump -- his first summit meeting, in fact, with any world

leader.*** With two nuclear tests and over 30 ballistic

missile tests in just the last 18 months, North Korea's weapons capabilities are becoming

more sophisticated by the day.

Those ever more frequent provocations, plus the death of American student Otto Warmbier,

who had been held prisoner in Pyongyang, mean North Korea will be the summit's number one

agenda.

- cbs Both Seoul and Washington agree on the goal

of completely dismantling North Korea's nuclear weapons.

But there are differences on how to achieve it.

President Moon has called for a two-track approach:

First, a freeze on North Korea's nuclear and missile programs, then complete dismantlement,

with the possibility of engagement and dialogue along the way.

"President Moon wants to improve relations with North Korea while solving the North's

nuclear weapons threat through engagement and pressure.

Engagement could include providing humanitarian support for infants and young kids, or restarting

meetings of separated families."

This possibility of reengagement with North Korea using a softer approach with somewhat

ambiguous conditions... has fueled concerns in Washington.

President Trump is pushing for a more hawkish strategy under the policy of so-called "Maximum

Pressure and Engagement."

- "The North Korean regime is causing tremendous

problems, and it is something that has to be dealt with and probably dealt with rapidly."

The Trump Administration has made North Korea its top security priority, imposing new sanctions

on the North Korean leadership and even warning that military action is on the table.

It dispatched two U.S. aircraft carriers to the Korean peninsula in April, a move unseen

in the last 20 years.

-skype "Trump is trying to increase pressure on North

Korea for its repeated violations, not only the UN resolutions but also U.S. law.

So in the U.S., there are a lot of questions, a lot of concerns about President Moon's policy.

Will he resurrect the unconditional engagement of Presidents Kim Dae-jung and Roh Moo-hyun?

There are questions, given his advocacy for accelerating war-time OPCON, questions about

the THAAD deployment."

The conditions for Seoul to reengage with Pyongyang, the deployment of THAAD, America's

red line for a strike on Pyongyang -- these are some issues the two leaders need to iron

out.

"It's important to find areas of similarity and narrow down the differences.

At the same time, they need to reinforce the strong South Korea-U.S. alliance and build

mutual trust and rapport.

One concern, I'd say, is Trump's unpredictability.

If he raises some contentious points, or says something out of the blue at the press conference

or any number of other things -- remember how the President Trump-President Xi talks

were overshadowed by the sudden U.S. strike in Syria."

-skype "Both capitals are going to be working to

down play perceptions of differences over North Korea.

While there are still concerns, I think we are more confident that we will have successful

summit and fewer policy fireworks."

The first summit between President Moon and President Trump comes after a months-long

political vacuum in South Korea... filled by a new liberal administration,.... while

the U.S. is pursuing an America First policy.

The summit will give the two leaders a chance to reinforce their countries' strong alliance

and find common ground on their approach to North Korea for the next several years.

Kim Hyesung, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> North Korea to top agenda for South Korea-U.S. summit - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Bay Pines STEM Dedication - Duration: 0:33.

It's a tremendous honor to be here on behalf of my late husband John Chapin.

The St. Petersburg College Bay Pines STEM Center is near and dear to his heart and the

success of students.

He was a master of finding ways for students to get engaged in the learning.

I like to think of the future of STEM here as really a public service to our community.

For more infomation >> Bay Pines STEM Dedication - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

ALVORADA com Omar Nascimento - 29/06/2017 - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> ALVORADA com Omar Nascimento - 29/06/2017 - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Miracle In The Kitchen | Season 1 Ep. 5 | THE F WORD - Duration: 1:28.

[music playing]

It's been seven years since the Miracle on the Hudson.

And one local survivor of the water landing

still remembers it like it was yesterday.

Casey Jones and family learned firsthand that miracles

can happen every day.

Jones was the last one saved from the left wing.

Surviving that life-changing tragedy put his

focus squarely on his family.

Oh, you know what?

I'm on.

I got bowling balls coming out in a minute.

His wife, Judy, is a fun-loving mom who pay special

attention to the details.

Presentation is key and it has to be perfect.

Daughter Cailin is a goofball who loves

to joke around in the kitchen.

She thinks she's the boss.

He thinks he's the boss.

Whatever.

I am wherever I need to be.

And he's our eye candy.

The eye candy is Cailin's husband, Alex,

an overachiever who's looking to pull his weight in the kitchen.

I look up to Casey as a chef, as my father-in-law.

I definitely don't want to let him done.

Surviving the Miracle on the Hudson

has told the Jones family to live

every moment to its fullest.

- There it is. - Very nice.

There's the winner.

There's the winning plate.

But can they take that lesson and bring

it into the F Word restaurant?

Going head-to-head with another team who I've never

met or don't know, and we'll really

show how good our skills are.

May the best cook win.

For more infomation >> Meet Miracle In The Kitchen | Season 1 Ep. 5 | THE F WORD - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Lords Of The Lake | Season 1 Ep. 5 | THE F WORD - Duration: 1:15.

[music playing]

All right, guys, back at it again.

Summer living.

"Lords of the Lake" are four friends

from Michigan who bonded over lakeside living

and their love of cooking.

We cook and party.

Cook and party.

Grill, hot, lock, load.

Brian is the leader of the pack who loves throwing parties

and bringing everyone together.

You've got the garlic, a lot?

Yes, chef!

[laughter]

John is Mr. Reliable and is always there for his mates.

Secret pesto sauce.

The key is add a little Greek yogurt.

Mike is the prankster--

That is good stuff.

--who isn't afraid of a little competition.

Go.

I am chopping champion.

And Patrick is the oldest and a family

man who loves to grill.

Birds on their way to the grill.

I mean, some of these look really good.

Nothing like a pesto chicken thigh.

These four friends know how to throw a good party.

But can they work together when the pressure's on?

- Cheers! - Cheers!

Woo!

[theme music]

For more infomation >> Meet Lords Of The Lake | Season 1 Ep. 5 | THE F WORD - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

The BIGGEST TEMPURA Bowl in the WORLD - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> The BIGGEST TEMPURA Bowl in the WORLD - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Gordon Ramsay Demonstrates How To Make Buttermilk Fried Chicken | Season 1 Ep. 5 | THE F WORD - Duration: 1:14.

Buttermilk fried chicken has to be the most

popular dish across America.

This is served with collard greens

and the most amazing yam hash.

Buttermilk, marinate five minutes

in the buttermilk, flour, fry, drain,

season, into the oven for another six to seven minutes.

Now the yam hash, oil, yam, onions,

garlic, butter, caramelized.

Now we're ready for the peppers, red peppers, green peppers,

scallions.

Stir.

Finally, collard greens, bacon, onion,

butter, garlic, collard greens, apple cider vinegar, toss.

Collard greens, hash done.

Time to dress, peppercorns, honey, stir.

I've tied a little bunch of rosemary together.

That's my brush.

Brush, now to serve.

Buttermilk fried chicken with rosemary honey, potato hash,

and braised collard greens.

Done.

[music playing]

No comments:

Post a Comment